Fun Size Ch. 05: Finale

Story Info
The Shit Hits The Fan, Folks.
3.8k words
4.51
29.9k
45
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers

"Fun Size" was supposed to be a one-shot story that was crafted to lend credence to another story I have written, "A Joke Too Far," which I will debut around April Fool's Day. In "Joke," Carlos is a friend of the main character Wesley. There is a brief scene where Carlos confides in his best friend that he has been having sex with his sister, so that is what motivated me to write "Fun Size," but little did I know the fan reaction to it or my joy in writing it, chapter after chapter. I just want to thank everyone for pushing me to continue something I never would have given a second thought to. I hope you enjoy this last installment. Yes, typical of me, it has a mushy ending, but not every story can end with someone happily getting fucked in the ass, right?

*****

"That was some declaration by Mama tonight, was it not?" Lita asked as she removed her clothes. She let them fall to the floor without a care.

"Si," Carlos said from his spot in his bed. "To think, both you and Mom being pregnant at the same time."

"Is that the only similarity you know?" Lita asked as she snuggled close to her brother.

"What more is there?" he asked innocently.

"Make love to me, Carlos. Make love to me like you promised me earlier, and if you are a good boy, I will give you an early Christmas present."

"You being here with our child is all I need, hermanita," Carlos said as he lifted her leg and slowly entered her. He got about half of his cock in her before she told him that was good. He then began his slow, gentle in-and-out motions as he began to rub his sister's clit.

"Ah, yes," Lita whispered. "Just like that." With a smile on her face, she snuggled even closer to Carlos. She grabbed one of his hands and placed it on one of her breasts. The nipple was already hard, and the sensation was good. As she held him there, she asked, "Do you love me, Carlos? I mean, really, really love me?"

"Why would you even question that, Lita?" he asked in disbelief. "How many times do I need to say it? In how many ways? I do not wish to be with anyone but you."

"And yet, you will rethink that in the next couple of days."

"Never!"

"Never say never, hermano."

"I can say 'never,' for I know that to be true." Unknowingly, this conversation had riled Carlos up a bit to the point that he was moving faster, harder, and deeper into his sister.

"Carlos. Please. You are being too rough."

"No!" he said as he pulled out of her. "Hermanita, I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you okay? Is the baby?"

"We are fine," she said as she turned to face him. "Kiss me." He did so immediately. "You will know something tomorrow, Carlos. Of this, I will make sure. For tonight, however," and she turned away from him. "Do to me what you have always wished." There was nothing, save for Carlos's labored breathing. "Si, hermano. You may enter my ass."

"No," Carlos said, thinking she was offering too much.

"It is quite alright," Lita told him. "The past three months, I have allowed Reina to use varying sizes of dildos on me to loosen me for you, for such is the love I hold for you."

"Are you sure?"

"Be very slow and extra gentle," she cautioned him. "None of the dildos were as big as you, so I must get used to you."

Carlos inserted his penis into Lita's vagina and allowed her cum to coat it, then pulled out and stuck it at her anus. He pushed gently, and after a few moments, he felt himself penetrating her. "Oh, Lita," he breathed heavily as more and more of him entered her.

"You are doing well, Carlos," she told him, and after he had about half of himself in her, "That is enough. Now make love to my ass. Do not fuck it like you do Mama's, just make slow love to it."

He didn't last a minute, but he continued on, and he felt a little more of himself go into her. "Are you okay?"

"Si," she answered just above a whisper. Carlos began rubbing her clit, but Lita soon spanked his hand away and said, "Place a finger inside me." Carlos did, and Lita masturbated herself to several quick orgasms. She eventually had her big one, her climax, and she rested against him as he continued to achieve his next.

"Oh, here it comes," Carlos announced, and he almost silently came inside her. He cradled her close, and the two fell asleep holding one another.

The next morning at breakfast, after Miguel was gone and as Linita enjoyed a cup of coffee before leaving, Lita said to her, "Carlos is clueless, you know."

"Of what?" Linita asked.

"How did you put it to me?" Lita asked as she called forth the memory. "Ah, yes: I am not some ignorant peasant woman on the street."

"And you did not tell him?"

"It is not my place to," Lita responded. "He will be down shortly. You must tell him."

Carlos arrived a few minutes later. He scooped some eggs and chorizo onto two pieces of toast, then sat and began to eat. Linita did not immediately offer her son this vital information, even when prompted by Lita to do so. "What are you both talking about?" he finally asked.

"Tell him," Lita commanded her mother.

Resignedly, Linita said, "My baby, hijo? It ... It does not belong to your father."

"What?" Carlos near screamed. "You became pregnant by another man? Who? Tell me."

Linita and Lita just stared at one another. Finally, Linita said, "You, hijo. You are the father of this child."

Carlos fainted. After he was brought around, he looked between his sister and his mother and asked, "So you both carry my child?"

"Si," Linita and Lita answered in unison.

"What do we do?"

"We have our babies," Linita told him. "Your father never has to know."

"Oh, I am to be a father. Twice," Carlos said, and near swooned again.

"Is this cause for celebration?" Lita asked her mother.

"What do you mean?" Linita asked her.

"Well, just that you could call in sick today."

Linita did. Once she finished, "Okay, but nothing rough." She led Carlos and Lita to her bedroom, then stripped off her clothing as her children did the same. Just before things began, Linita said to Carlos, "Hijo, allow your sister and me to reacquaint ourselves with one another first, por favor. Then you may join in."

"Sure," Carlos said. "I like watching that anyway."

"First," Linita said to Lita, "let me find out why Carlos loves eating your ass so much." Lita got on her hands and knees, then Linita got behind her daughter and began to kiss her ass cheeks. "Mmmmm. You have a plump derriere, hija. I love it."

"It is not as beautiful as yours, Mama," Lita responded in returning the compliment, but said nothing more as her mother really got in the groove of eating her ass.

Linita kissed the cheeks all over, then parted them and slowly inserted her tongue into the middle. She then took her time licking her daughter's ass. It was a beautiful, loving experience for them both as Linita first lightly ran her tongue around the rim. She gave her daughter about three minutes of this before lightly flicking her tongue across her bunghole. Lita jumped and inhaled sharply, then pushed back against her mother's tongue. She could feel it stretching her anal tissue, and it turned her on so much that she began excreting cum from her pussy.

"Oh, hija! Have I hit the motherlode?"

"Don't stop," Lita near cried. Linita resumed her place and began the process anew. Fifteen minutes later, Lita had to call her off. "No more, Mama. Please. It feels too good."

"Then you do me," Linita said as she assumed the position, and Lita did not disappoint. She emulated her mother's actions perfectly, yet where her mother flicked her tongue on Lita's asshole, Lita sucked her mother's like it was an anomalous, misplaced clit, and Linita cried out in purest pleasure as her pussy, too, began dripping thick, white cum. "Oh, hija. How do you know about such pleasures?"

"Mi novia, Reina," Lita responded. "She has taught me much in my absence from you and Carlos."

"Lick Mama's pussy, hija," Linita said, and once Lita began, "Ahhhh, yes. I doubt Reina could ever make me feel as good as you do, hija." Lita remained silent as she worked her mother's clit, and soon her mouth was filled with her mother's sweet, creamy cum. "Lie back now," Linita told her, and once she had, the elder of the two began sucking her daughter's clit until she had an orgasm of her own. She then looked at her son. "Oh, Carlos. We did not forget about you."

"Please, continue," Carlos said with a laugh. "There is nothing more beautiful than watching my sister, who is pregnant with my child, make love to my mother, who is also pregnant with my child."

"But we have plans for your beautiful cock, hijo," Linita told him, "so get up here now." Carlos joined them on the bed, lying between them. Linita began running her lips on one side of his cock, and Lita the other. Their tongues would dance along the shaft, only to meet at the head, where they kissed one another more than Carlos's penis. Even still, it felt so very good to him, and he wasn't shy about letting them know.

"Oh, mi Madre y mi hermana servicing me at the same time. How lucky a boy am I? You ladies make me feel like a prince. Gracias." No other words were spoken as the two ladies worked toward bringing Carlos to his special place, and his eruption several minutes later was a testament to their prowess. "Now I can die a happy man."

"No, hijo. We will keep you on life support," Linita said with a laugh.

"Si, if only to ensure your cock remains properly used," Lita added with a laugh of her own. "It would be such a shame to let it go to waste." She and Linita licked the residue from it, then kissed one another, then took turns kissing Carlos.

Linita sat up, then said, "Hija, we need to discuss how we are to split ourselves between Carlos. You are just getting back, therefore I feel that a week-long sabbatical from me is your due, but afterwards, I would like to continue to be with him as well."

"You carry his child, same as I do," Lita observed. "You have every right to ask for this. The only question is, how will you do so without Papa finding out?"

"I have managed fine to this point, between before-work sessions, lunch sessions, and sessions after your father has gone to sleep," Linita told her daughter. "I think I can continue to do so in that regard. Only, I do not want to take away from what is rightfully yours as well."

"Do I not have a say in all this?" Carlos asked them both.

"Oh, si ... si," Linita answered hurriedly.

"Yes, hermano. Tell us what you wish in this circumstance," Lita added.

"I must be fair to you both," Carlos told himself out loud. Then, "Okay, first, yes, Lita and I deserve a week to ourselves." He grabbed her hand and kissed it. Lita blushed. "Afterwards, Mom before she goes to work, if she wants it, Lita all throughout the day, and nights I alternate between the two of you, like, Lita one night, then you the next night, Mom, then Lita the night after, then you again the night after that. How does that sound?"

"I can't believe I am saying this, hermano, but I think Mama is getting the shitty end of the stick on this deal."

"No, hija. I understand his reasoning," Linita said. "You will not be here long—only about a month—and then it is back to college for you. Carlos wishes to make your time here count for something. I have no problem with that, because once you leave, I will have him all to myself yet again."

"Are you sure, Mama?"

"It's okay," Linita assured her daughter. "Really."

"Then it's settled," Carlos said. Then, quickly, "Oh! One more thing. Can we make time to have a threesome at least once a week?"

"I think we can work something out," Lita said as she moved up and kissed Carlos. She grabbed her mother's hand and placed it on Carlos's dick. Time for round two.

Christmas had come and gone. Carlos had pulled double duty that night as both Linita and Lita wanted to make love under the lit tree. Linita felt a little bad, for she slipped Miguel some sleeping pills to ensure he would not awaken.

It was now New Year's Eve, and Carlos, Linita, and Lita had planned on having sex tonight. They would begin at eleven-thirty and cross over into the New Year making love to each other. What could be more special?

Linita did not have to worry about Miguel, for he was with Darrin and Sylvia Pike. The three of them were supposed to be ringing in New Years in the same fashion, but Carlos and Lita did not know that, and there was no reason for them to, Linita knew.

So, eleven thirty, and all were gathered in Linita's room. Their clothes were off, they were kissing one another, Carlos had moved onto his back, Lita had straddled his face, and Linita was sucking his dick when the lights came on.

"Miguel!?"

"Papa!?"

"Dad!?" Only with a mouthful of pussy, Carlos's exclamation came out sounding like "Bwow!?" His first inclination was to push Lita off his face, then his mother off his cock, for in that split second, he had forgotten they both were pregnant, but he quickly rationalized things and remained in his exposed position.

"What the hell kind of shit is this?" Miguel demanded.

"I ... I thought you were to be with Darrin and Sylvia all night," Linita responded.

"And if I were?" Miguel asked, challenging her notion. "That still does not explain what is happening here. You and your daughter are having sex with your son, her brother?"

Lita had begun to cry. She made her way off Carlos's face and just sat on the bed. Carlos sat up, then pulled the comforter up to shield their nudity from their father as Linita said, "You may as well sit down, Miguel. We have to talk."

"What talk?" Miguel said as he looked from one to the next. Then, "Madre de Dios! Do not tell me that Carlos is father to both these children."

"If you wish me to lie, I will," Linita said, "but that would not stop this truth from being known, Miguel, so yes: Carlos is father to my child and Lita's."

Miguel took an angry step toward Carlos, but Linita threw herself in his path and said, "You will stop right there, Miguel. You will not fight with two pregnant women in this room."

"Pregnant? Hah!" Miguel said as he pushed her onto the bed. "You carry the bastard of a bastard, same as your filthy daughter."

In that short amount of time, Carlos had hopped off the bed, put his pants on, then said, "If you touch her again I'll kick your ass, Dad."

"Oh, the bastard challenges his father?" Miguel outclassed Carlos in every way: He had about thirty pounds of muscle on his son, about four inches in height, and he was athletic where Carlos was more scholarly. All Carlos had going for himself was his bravery fueled by his passion for Lita, Linita, and the children they carried. "Come on, bastard. Fight me."

Linita stood again. "You are drunk. You need to leave." She heard Lita's whimpers from behind herself. "You are frightening your daughter, Miguel."

He looked at Lita, then said, "No daughter of mine would do such a thing." He then spit on the floor before leaving the room. He screamed from down the hall, "Just wait until everyone hears about this."

Carlos took the first step to subdue his father, but Linita told him to stay and comfort his sister while she handled the matter. "He will just push you again," Carlos countered, "or worse."

"I will be fine," Linita promised him. She grabbed a robe and fitted it around her body as she walked down the hall. She saw a light on in Carlos's office, so she entered. "Can we please discuss this as adults?"

"What is there to discuss?" Miguel asked. "My wife is pregnant by her son, and my daughter is pregnant by her brother." Linita did not immediately say anything, so Miguel added, "You both will give birth to genetic freaks. You do realize this, do you not?"

"I am not so ignorant that I am not aware of the possibilities."

"How does this happen, Linita? Explain it to me as if I am a five-year-old. Make me understand how mi familia has gone completely insane."

So, she told him. "I caught Lita and Carlos one morning making love." Miguel looked at her, silently questioning if this were the proper term to use. "Si, marido, making love. It was so tender and sweet. Yes, I was at first appalled, but the more I dwelt on it, the more turned on I became. Then, I caught them again, and it was not with horror nor revulsion I watched, but pure excitement and fascination. I masturbated as I watched, then returned to my room and masturbated again.

Linita decided that this might be the best place to deviate from the truth, if only to present herself more specifically and the situation generally in a lesser striking manner. "I decided to confront them, and while doing so, I explained how wrong it was, but I also let it slip how turned I was as well. The two initiated sex with me, and it has continued from there."

"So, you have sex only when it is the three of you?" Miguel asked, then answered his own question. "No, of course not. How else could you be pregnant if that were the case?" He thought on this some more, then said, "How many times have you been with Carlos, just you and he, one-on-one?"

"How am I to know?" Linita asked. She knew, but dare she divulge such knowledge?

"Guesstimate," Miguel told her.

Linita mumbled some number, and when Miguel asked her to repeat it, she said, "About two hundred times."

"That's more than you and I have had sex in the past two years!" Miguel exclaimed. "Were you trying to get pregnant with his child?"

"Of course not," Linita told her husband, but that, too was a lie, for she was jealous when she first learned of Lita's pregnancy. She wanted the same bond with Carlos that Lita's baby would bring them.

"Oh, what am I to do?" Miguel asked the air around him. Then, looking at his wife, "So ... you and Lita? You and she have had sex together as well?"

"Si, many times," Linita answered.

"You say it like you are proud of it."

"I say it without shame, if that is what you mean."

"Do you not see how abnormal this behavior is, esposa?" Miguel asked. "What will happen when people start finding out?"

"The only way they will find out is if you tell them," Linita countered.

"And if I do? Then what?"

"Then you will force me to tell all our friends and neighbors the unvarnished truth, Miguel, a truth that begins with you supposing to be with Darrin and Sylvia Pike for a New Year's threesome, and ends with everyone knowing every threesome and swap and orgy you and I ever attended. Do you want to be responsible for that, Miguel? Do you want to be responsible for ruining so many lives?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Then go. Tell your saucy tales and reap your bitter rewards."

"Things will never be the same if I stay."

"It will be difficult, Miguel. I know this, but your outlook will dictate the level of difficulty we all must face. This does not give you carte blanche to fuck Lita, either. She and Carlos love each other and wish to carry on as a couple."

"And you condone this?"

"What am I to do, scold them and say, 'Never again!?' You know that would serve only to intensify their feelings for each other."

"I need time," Miguel said after about a minute's silence. "I will move to the lake house as I attempt to process all this."

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers
12