Fun Time at Strip Club

Story Info
College girls had fun with men at strip nightclub.
1.7k words
3.51
99.6k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What! You are still a virgin?" My best college friends, Sally and Amy, screamed in disbelief. My face turned red. I felt ashamed and angry. "Look at your body! Didn't your dad or that sexy brother of yours ever lay their hands on you?" They laughed as they stripped my pink T-shirt and black-laced bra off, leaving my big white breasts bouncing in the air.

Ever since my mother ran away with a guy she met at work, my dad had never really talked to me. My big blue eyes resemble my mom and remind him of the "bitch" that ruined his life. He always lets out his anger by spanking my ass with a wooden cane.

"No! Please daddy no!" No matter how hard I cried pain, he would not stop torturing me. The spanking got harder and harder with his growing wrath. Over the years, the cane was stained with my blood and turned bright red.

As for my brother, Tom, he is one year older than me. He has a collection of porn videos and magazines like most guys do. There is no doubt he often fantasizes me, his hot little sister. I peeked into his room several times and caught him jerking off cum shots while he screamed my name, "Kelly! Kelly! My baby sister."

One day I thought no one was home and I wore only a black laced bra and tight little panties after shower. "Oh my god!" It was too late when I discovered my brother. My boiling cum was dripping down my panties after I played with myself for a full hour in the shower. He was staring at my long firm legs and up to the wetness of my pussy. "Tom! Go away!"

He carried me to my room, pushed me onto my bed and climbed on top of me. "No!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as he stripped my panties off. I felt humiliated to be naked in front of my own brother but I couldn't hide my enjoyment as he licked my pussy lips up to my belly and breasts. I rejoiced in the tickly feeling on my belly but I came back to senses. I noticed it was incest and I did not want this to happen between us. "Stop! You are my brother."

"Shut up bitch!" My brother put his full seven-inch dick inside my mouth, almost suffocating me. I looked at him, pleading with tears in my eyes. "You are just a slut like mom. I will fuck you nice and hard before anyone can have your body." I bit my brother's cock as hard as I could and he jumped up in pain. I ran out of the house and never returned for the rest of the night. I saved my virginity but my brother had fucked my mouth.

I was lost in thought, reliving the fearful memory. "AHH...." I moaned as Sally started licking and biting my pale and sensitive nipples. They turned blood red and grew rock hard from her sensual assault. "Oh no....." I groaned in pleasure. "Now succumb to me, you dirty little slave....." Sally's wicked smile turned me on more than ever.

On the first week of college, Sally and Amy observed my vulnerable and submissive character. They frequently visited my apartment and tried to seduce me to be their sex slave. Today they visited as usual and tried to get the most fun out of their toy girl. Amy stripped my pants off and blew soft kisses on the red marks and wounds on my ass cheek. The girls have heard the spanking my dad did to me and they found my wounds remarkably sexy.

"Oh it feels so good...." I groaned as Amy inserted her tongue inside my asshole.

Amy and Sally are real sex experts. I swear I will let someone take my virginity just so that I can fit in.

"Guess what? We are gonna make you a woman tonight!" Sally announced excitedly and drove us to Strip nightclub.

To my disappointment we danced in slow and boring music for two hours. "Don't worry babe! Someone will bring you a drink soon." Amy said, pulling down her laced tank top to expose her firm tanned tits.

"See here it comes!"

A girl in a golden skirt approached us with three glasses of champagne. "The three gentlemen over there would like to offer you some drinks."

"Come on girls!" one of the guys invited us. Sally sat beside him cheerfully. Amy dragged me down to the semicircle couch surrounding a table full of alcohol and cigarettes. In a few seconds I noticed I was sitting beside the cutest guy with curly blonde hair. He was wearing a tight T-shirt exposing the shape of his hard nipples. How badly I wanted to squeeze and bite those nipples!

"Hey! I'm Edwin." He intended to give me a handshake. I put my arms behind my back shyly. He grabbed my left hand and squeezed it hard. "Ouch!" I don't like to be teased. But I felt relieved when his long fingers embraced my small hand, reminding me of my long forgotten motherly touch. A strange sense of security overwhelmed me and my pussy was wet as hell. This guy would never hurt me. But no! This couldn't be it. I can't even trust my own brother, my own blood, not to mention a complete stranger. But tonight I would take the chance. "Hi! I'm Kelly." I returned a firm handshake.

"Let me give you a shot." he handed me a drink. How could I ever resist him! I took the glass admiring his sparkling eyes. The clear liquid looked like water but it burned as it flowed into my throat. "Seems like it's the first time you taste vodka." Edwin said in his deep and sexy voice.

"Yes indeed it is."

After a couple more drinks, I was intoxicated and lost in the burning sensation.

He lifted my tank top, caressed my flat belly tenderly and embraced my waist with his muscular arms. My heart jumped with joy and I desired more of his touch. I leaned closer allowing him more access to my body. He slowly pulled up my short little skirt and slid his warm hand along my inner thigh. "Ah...no Edwin. Not yet..."

"Don't even resist me. I can feel your wetness already," Edwin whispered softly in my ear, biting and licking my earlobe tenderly.

He removed my tank top and bra, and kneaded my tits playfully. "You have the nicest tits I have ever seen." I moaned in pleasure as he rubbed my left breast against my right and buried his face in them. He bit the smooth flesh around my belly. "Oh it hurts!" But I didn't want him to stop. The pain and pleasure drove me crazy and I felt tickly sensation down my pussy.

Edwin slid his long middle finger inside my vagina. The innermost core of my pussy contracted and clenched his finger tightly. "Oh....Edwin.." I let out a moan as his finger hit my clitoris. He pushed more fingers inside, sliding in and out of my wet tunnel with rapid strokes.

"Ah don't stop.....I am cumming."

My eyes were filled with tears from the intense orgasm.

Edwin grinned. "I can see you are enjoying it a lot!" He had the nicest smile I had ever seen. He slowly pulled out his fingers and wiped the cum off on a napkin.

"No Edwin! No."

"What? Baby."

"I want you to taste it." I grabbed his fingers and put them into his mouth. He inhaled the musky smell and obediently licked my milky cum.

"Now it's your turn." He pushed his fingers inside my mouth and I swallowed greedily, tasting the mixture of his saliva and my cum.

"I want more drinks, baby." I said.

"OK but you have to swallow every single drop of it." He poured a mixture of Red bull, orange juice and absolute vodka into my mouth. It burnt my tongue and I spat it out all over his jeans.

"Fuck!"

"I'm sorry!" I apologized and grabbed a bunch of napkins to wipe his jeans. I carelessly rubbed his enormous penis which grew into a hard erection in a few seconds. He let out a moan. I wanted to please him more so I didn't take my hands off him. After all the rubbing I did on the most sensitive part of his body, he was now horny as hell. He took off his jeans and grabbed my small hand towards his cock. I masturbated it in circular motion, squeezing and releasing it several times.

"Fuck! It feels so good..." Edwin groaned in pleasure.

He bent me down and forced the full length of his eight-inch fuck rod inside me mouth.

"Now lick my cock dry." he demanded. I wrapped my tongue around his cock and his hot cum burned my lips and flowed down my throat. "You taste really damn good Edwin and I want you inside me." He quickly pushed his penis inside my pussy with a long and hard thrust and proceeded with slow and fast strokes, driving me to the peak of my orgasm.

"I love you Edwin!" I stared longingly at the man who made me a woman.

"And I can't have enough of you, Kelly." We made out and he laid me down on the velvety couch. I felt the pressure of his weight as he pressed his body against mine passionately. "Ouch!" I screamed in pain as Edwin touched the wound from my recent spanking.

"What's wrong honey?"

He saw me rubbing my ass. He took off my skirt and traced his hands through the bloody red marks. "Oh baby! Who did this to you?" I felt ashamed and turned my face away.

"Long story." I sobbed silently.

He caressed my trembling lips and kissed me. "You don't need to explain tonight. Tell me whenever you feel like it."

Are we ever going to meet again?

But who cares?

"Now lie down." I obeyed and once again I felt the warmth of his body and the tenderness of his touch. Our bodies merged once more. He pushed his dick deep inside my swollen pussy, hitting my clit with every single stroke.

"Kelly?"

"Yes?"

He kissed my cheek and whispered, "Give me your number. I'll call you."