Fun Time at Strip Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Pain and pleasure, sister found brother a better man.
2.1k words
3.77
51.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every morning I wake up, I stare at my phone and carefully check every text message I might have missed. It has been one week since we left the club and Edwin still haven't called or texted me. I was drowned in the deep ocean of disappointment.

"A guy won't get your number for nothing. You just have to be patient." Perhaps Sally only said this to make me feel better. It is wrong in the first place to have sex with someone you met at the club. But nothing is right in my life: my dad's spanking, my brother's frequent harassment and my sexual relationships with college girl friends.

I was lost in thought when my brother entered my room and threw a pair of panties on my bed. "So you had fun last Friday night? You dirty whore!"

"How many times have I told you not to touch my laundry?" I yelled and quickly grabbed my panties. It was the pair I wore at the club and there was a big red blood spot in the centre.

My virgin blood is the full evidence of what I did. I have crossed the line the moment Edwin's deep penetration broke my hymen. For the first time in my life, I experienced the agony and the subsequent pleasure of sex. Tears slowly dripped down my eyes as I thought of the guy who took my virginity and never called me back.

"What do you think dad will do if he finds out about this?" he said slyly, his eyes sparkling with lust.

I held my brother's hand and pleaded, "Tom, my dear brother, please don't tell daddy anything. Last time he spanked me really hard and I'm still healing. I'll do anything for you if you keep the secret."

Tom smirked and slapped my face, leaving a bright red mark on my cheek. I collapsed on the floor and stared at him angrily. His lustful eyes were suddenly filled with sorrow and regret. He bent down, and caressed my face with his smooth palm.

I kissed his hand, sucked his long white fingers and gently bit his knuckles. Tom let out a moan. "Sorry, sister. I apologize for hurting you." As he planted soft kisses on my cheek, I noticed the gradual erection beneath his tight jeans.

"Does slapping me turn you on?" I asked as I buried my teeth in his shoulder.

"OUCH!" He patted my head and sniffed my hair. "Easy, easy baby. I love you and your body. I don't mean to hurt you. You don't know how jealous I was when I saw that fucking blood spot on your panties."

"Why are you jealous? I thought you don't give a shit about me."

"I thought I would be the person who takes your...umm......virginity." He said as he put his hand inside my T-shirt and started to rub my belly. "I know when girls do it the first time, it hurts from here....to.....there....." he said as he slid his hand from my abdomen down to my pussy, pushing his fingers inside my vagina.

"Oh no...please....I can't take this anymore..." I moaned and trembled as my dirty brother played with my body, sending endless sensation between my inner thigh and my groin.

We made out on the kitchen floor and our bodies mingled. I bit his neck while he held me as tight as he could and chewed my soft white tits.

"You like pain, right?" my brother asked with an inquisitive tone.

"I like pain because after the pain, there's pleasure." I said as I pulled my brother's cock inside my mouth and bit it hard. "Ouch!"

My brother pushed me away. I planted kisses on his red and swollen dick and wrapped my hand around it, caressing his sensitive skin.

He groaned joyfully as I massaged the tip of his dick with my thumb and tickled his dick with my long nails.

"It feels sooo good! Don't stop, sister!"

I wanted to make my brother happy. I have never seen him smile since mum abandoned our family. I would do whatever it takes to make him smile.

After half an hour of hand job, my palm was full of my brother's cum. He forced the pile of cum inside my mouth and put it into the opening of my vagina. His semen tasted nasty but I swallowed all of it because drinking your lover's cum is a sign of passion and acceptance.

At that very moment, I hesitated and started to struggle with my inner self. I could not tell if I like Tom as a brother or as a lover. Tom read my thoughts and smiled naughtily, "I know you love me, Kelly. Be honest to yourself. And I love you too, more than a brother loves a sister."

His confession was all that I needed. My brother was brave enough to talk out his own feelings. So why do I feel ashamed?

"Tom, but you know this is not right...You are my brother." He put a finger on my lips. "Now stop talking." He swiftly removed my jeans and forced the remainder of his cum deep inside my pussy.

"Oh my gosh!" I trembled as the heat of his love juice stimulated my cunt. "I am cumming...."

"Cum for me, Kelly." He kissed me passionately as he pushed the cum as deep as he could until his middle finger hit my clitoris. "AHHH!!"

Tom fingerfucked me for a full hour and we were sucking our bodies and hearts out. When we got exhausted, we took a quick shower to wash off our cum and got dressed.

My brother led me to his bed and set me on his lap. I felt the hardness of his highly aroused dick on my ass through the fabric of our jeans. I smiled naughtily at the thought of him fucking my asshole.

Tom took out a black box under his bed and said, "You should look at all my treasures now, sister." I opened the box and saw a teddy bear I used to play with, pictures of my childhood and the bra and panties that disappeared from my closet.

He picked up the pink panties and sniffed them greedily. "Still smells like you." It was the pair I wore after I played with myself for a full hour after shower. I took the panties from Tom and inhaled the scent of dried cum.

"I have been smelling this every night, thinking about you." He eyes shined with passion and desire. I was touched but I wanted to tease my brother, "I can't believe this. Only a nerd will do that."

"Shut up!" Tom stuffed a pair of white panties in my mouth and licked my lips. My lips trembled as my brother's tongue pressed against them and sent delicious sensations down my pussy.

"Your lips are lovely as cherry." He paused and rolled his big blue lustful eyes, "And I wonder what your pussy lips look like down there..."

He squeezed my hip bone and slid his hand inside my panties to feel my pussy. He flipped and twisted the layers of my pussy lips until love juices spurted out. My pussy was all swollen and moist, awaiting his hungry dick. But my dirty brother wanted to tease me more. He rubbed my clitoris with his thumb and middle finger.

The friction caused my sensitive clitoris to turn red and expand. He pushed his fingers in and out of my vagina and exerted more force each time he pushed his fingers back in.

I wanted to moan but I couldn't make a noise with the panties stuffed in my mouth. I closed my eyes to take in the sensation my brother was giving me. Tom didn't know what a good job his hand did and how good he made me feel.

"Stop teasing me, brother! Please..." My subconscious was shouting and yelling at my brother.

The ecstasy drove me crazy. I could no longer bear the stimulation. I struggled to take his hands off my pussy but failed. I noticed how mighty and muscular my brother has become after years of workout.

"Bear with me, Kelly. You can do it!"

After giving me the most intensive orgasm in my life, he removed the panties from my mouth and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. My lips embraced his. I licked and bit his lips passionately. Tom swallowed my saliva hungrily while we made out like one of those loving couples we see in the movies.

Tom took some of the cum from my pussy and rub it on his dick until it grew rock hard.

"AHH..." I moaned as he rubbed his penis against the soft skin of my inner thigh and stopped at the opening of my vagina. "I need your consent for what I am about to do." He whispered and nib my ear.

"Please go inside me now." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He leaned forward and the head of his penis disappeared in my love tunnel. We were the perfect fit.

"Deeper, Tom. Deeper." He drove his cock deeper inside. "AHHH! Fuck, brother! Fuck me hard!!"

Tom laughed and drove his dick deeper with each thrust "OUCH!" I screamed as blood dripped from my pussy hole. "You like pain, don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do and I want you to feel it too." I laughed and I bit his ear until it bled.

"How dare you! You naughty little slut." He scratched the wound from the recent spanking on my ass.

"Ahhh! Edwin... ..." The pain reminded me of how my ass was rubbed against the velvety couch when Edwin made love to me at the club.

"What? Who's Edwin?" Tom raised his voice in anger.

Oh shit! What did I say?

"OK. So Edwin is the guy you had sex with at the club?"

"Yes." I said shamefully.

"Usually I don't like to share but if you cannot forget about that guy, maybe we can make an arrangement."

"What are you going to do? Please don't do something reckless."

"Let's invite him over and we can have a threesome." He snatched my phone and started to look up Edwin's number.

"No, please, brother, no. I am not a slut and if I am, I will only be your slut." Tom put down the phone and kissed me long, deep and hard.

Tom's smile turned into a smirk, "So you call yourself a slut. Show me what a slut would do."

Tom made me kneel and bark like a dog. He unbuckled his belt and wrapped it around my neck. I wonder what porn movie he watched to make him do this to me. I felt humiliated but after all my brother was the only person who truly loved me.

"I will be gentle only if you obey to my commands." He said as he caressed my face gently and unbuckled the belt around my neck.

I grabbed his arm. "Brother, what are you doing?" He smirked and gave brisk and hard spanks to my thigh and ass for half an hour. I screamed the top of my lungs but the spanking only got harder as I yelled louder.

Tom wanted me to bear the pain silently. I kept my mouth shut and bit my lip to bear the pain.

"That's my girl."

Tom grew all horny and masturbated his cock as he stared at the tears rolling down my eyes.

The spanking was finally over.

"Now go clean yourself." My brother threw me a towel and ordered me to take a shower alone. I missed his gentle brotherly touch and the feeling of his smooth fingers inside my pussy as water dripped down our bodies.

The torturing pain was too hard to bear. I couldn't walk after the shower and Tom carried me to my bed.

He kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear, "Now sleep and have a sweet dream, baby sister."

"Wait, don't go. Sleep beside me, brother." Tom lied beside me. He slowly removed my clothes and masturbated me softly and gently, avoiding my new wounds.

"OUCH! It hurts." I cried as he carelessly rubbed the wound on my inner thigh. "AH..." I groaned at the mixed feeling of pain and pleasure as my brother kissed and licked my thigh, the most sensitive part of my body. My small moans encouraged Tom to lick and suck that patch of my skin more intensely.

"What are you, sister?"

"A slut."

"Whose slut?" My brother moved upwards and flicked my pussy lips vigorously with his tongue. I was overwhelmed with sensation that I could hardly speak.

"YOUR slut!" I moaned as the tip of his tongue hit my clitoris, then I collapsed in his arms and slowly fell asleep.