Fun Times at the HBOT Clinic

Story Info
Fun with staff member at a clinic.
2.2k words
4.21
10.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, as my nom de plume indicates, I'm a "biker" who likes to relate some of my more interesting adventures to others. This one is mostly based on my experiences after getting a nasty case of road rash after a distracted driver (aka the asshole) decided he need the same piece of road was using.

After leaving the ER with bandages all over, a limp from bruises and sprains, and with instructions to see the wound care clinic he next day I headed home to look over my damaged bike.

Next day I went to the clinic, filled out what seemed like a hundred pages of forms and waited. Eventually I was called in and had the pleasant surprise of finding out that the doctor was an attractive brunette in her 40's. Since asphalt is very unforgiving this was a lot of most of my left side since that's the side that hit first.

"That's pretty extensive, very much more and you might have needed skin grafts." Dr. Pelly said.

She looked, probed a little and made some notes. Then asked me to stay put as she needed to check on something. When she returned it was with more paperwork and a nurse in blue scrubs. This time the nurse asked questions and filled out forms.

"I think Mr. Type is a good candidate for the HBOT study we have the grant for, if he is able to commit the time to it." The nurse told Rd.

"I agree, let me explain it to him and if he agrees we'll get him started."

The doctor explained that HBOT was hyper baric oxygen therapy which they were studying in cases of extreme skin damage, like mine. It would mean daily trips to the clinic where the treatment would take place and usually took about two hours each day. The good news was it should cut the healing time in half on my injuries and since they were working with grant money would cost me nothing. I readily agreed.

On the way out I set my appointment for the next day and received the pre-procedure instruction info. It was set for 4:00PM the last one on the schedule.

I arrived the next day ready for my first "dive" as the staff liked to call them. I changed into the scrubs provided in the changing room and sat on the reclined stretcher that allowed me to be rolled into the clear glass enclosure.

As the tech, Brittani, set the equipment up I reviewed the choices of what I could watch on the TV during the hour or so the procedure would take. Not many choices but I picked a short action move. I was rolled into place and the equipment started switching the air supply to the pure oxygen designed to promote healing. I didn't notice any change other than a slight drop in temperature, at first. The movie rolled and the time passed slowly. After the first half hour I dozed in and out. When I began to notice a change in the air again the clock showed 60 minutes had gone by. Brittani told me it had all gone as expected and I'd be back out in a few minutes.

That's when I really noted another change. I found my 60-year-old dick was as hard as a bar of steel, felt harder than it had in a while. Now I wake up with hard-ons nearly every day and get them whenever I need one as well as the unexpected ones too. This one was none of the above and it really demanded attention. Of course having a woody, even a hidden one, in a glass chamber in front of a medical tech was a new one on me. I thought I might be able to think it away but it seemed Brittani wanted to chat for the last bit of time I had in the chamber. Talking to a good looking woman in tight scrubs while I was this hard wasn't going to make it go away. I kept one knee raised to keep it hidden. We chatted and eventually she rolled me back into the room and told me that was it, I should go get dressed.

I managed to get my stiff dick into the changing room undetected and poured cold water on it and my balls so I could get dressed. I wondered about my reaction as it wasn't noted in the paperwork I'd been given. It had felt really good, even if I'd only been able to relax it with cold water. Later that night I reviewed some good stories on Literotica and jacked off using a fleshight quickshot with lots of lube. The image in my mind when I came was Brittani with her breasts stretching the this fabric taut across her hard nipples.

Next day went nearly identically to the first, I wondered if I'd be as hard as a teenager at the end and I was! Now I was sure it was related to the treatment, something to do with better blood supply I surmised as that's why it promoted healing, I figured my jacking the night before removed the chance of it just being a random erection.

This day I took a risk and decided not to hide it, hoping it would be noticed by Brittani and at least give an old man a cheap thrill. Well she did notice it!

"Mr. Type, you seem to have experienced a side effect. Did that happen yesterday, too?"

"Yes, it did, should I expect this reaction every time?" I asked.

"It is very common about 75% of male patients have a reaction to the 100% oxygen like this."

"What's the procedure for dealing with it? Or am I on my own here?"

Brittani replied "There is no official procedure, however we suggest relief just before or just after the treatment. Both if needed."

"OK, yesterday I just poured cold water on it anything else might take a bit longer." I said with a grin.

'We do have some KY in the changing room, just don't take TOO long."

That sounded just like an invitation to me and I headed into the changing room. I slipped the scrubs off that I'd worn for the procedure and gave my cock a couple strokes while checking the shelves for the lube Brittani had told me was available. Behind me I heard the door open and she said "I was wrong about the KY I found it in the cabinet out here." She held the tube in her hand and extended it to me while sneaking a glance below my waist. I took the lube, I wasn't about to try and pretend I wasn't going to use it since she'd practically invited me to jack off in the changing room. I squeezed a large drop onto the head of my stiff cock, the cool feel made me shiver, and ran my hand up and down the shaft a couple more times.

Brittani had turned to leave me alone to take care of things when she turned and asked "Mr. Type I noticed that your penis is really hard and is producing some pre-ejaculatory fluid, is that common for you?"

I kept stroking while answering her "Usually is, particularly when I've been hard and horny for a long time." Deciding this was getting a little weird I decided there was nothing to lose by asking her "In your professional experience is that common?"

"It is in about half the patients I've seen here. You seem to produce a large amount, were you hard for a long time during the procedure?" She smiled and a soft sigh accompanied the answer.

'Yes, very hard and needing to do this for a long time, too." Taking another small gamble, I went on "You like to watch, don't you?"

A louder sigh, very nearly a moan escaped her lips before she replied while she continued to watch me stroking.

"Oh yes I've always loved to see a man playing with his cock, whenever the right sort of guy is a patient I hope I can get to watch."

"Do you ever do more than watch?" I kept slowly stroking as she breathed deeply while staring as my hand did its work. Every few strokes I'd stop at my frenulum and squeeze to release a drop of precum that was falling into a puddle on the floor.

Her hands had become busy, she was cupping one of her large breasts and pressing her other hand into the mound between her legs. She shifted her gaze to meet mine and told me "I never have before but I can't resist now. Will you watch me too?" With that she slid her scrubs off her round hips and kicked them away.

I sat in a chair near the lockers and watched her remove her panties first and then her top and bra. She was a healthy sized woman, I'd guess about 5'10 and 180 lbs., just the way I like them. She placed one foot on either side of a short rolling stool in the corner and rolled over to sit very close in front of me. She had a shaved smooth mound and a very padded mound with a darker pink slit. I could see her clit poking its little head up seeking attention. My work on my cock had slowed as I watched her. Keeping one had moving from boob to boob as she squeezed and pinched her nipples she stared at my actions.

"You look amazing, Brit, hope I can last a while with you to watch!"

"Take your time, we'll cum together the first time."

I pulled the scrub top over my head and reached down to pick her panties off the floor. Finding a moist spot, I ran it first over the head of my cock and then across my nipples. She moaned louder and shuddered, she got to her first orgasm before I was ready. She squeezed her thighs shut and cupped both boobs together as her orgasm eased. I love watching a woman cum and nearly followed her over the edge.

"Can you keep going for a while? I want to watch and I'll need to cum again really soon."

"As long as I can watch you play some more I'll keep going. Let me show you something, too."

I height on the edge worked at controlling my ejaculations over time and I now demonstrated it for her. I sped up my strokes to the point of no return and just at the moment to truth squeezed the bas of the shaft. It allowed one long full spurt to shoot out of the urethra which landed on her thigh nearly hitting her clit. She gasped when I stopped after only one shot and kept slowly pumping my cock.

"WOW, you can do that whenever you want?" Her hand returned to her pussy and she dipped first one finger and then two in to gather moisture to spread over her lips and clit.

"Usually can do it like that a couple times before I let it all go." I have controlled myself in that way up to five or six times but two or three feels the best.

"Cool, I want one really big one and I need you to cum on me when I do."

That caused me to moan as that's one of my favorite things to do. I squeezed another drop of precum out, adding to the puddle on the floor.

"I'm close, but I can wait until you're ready, too. Just let me watch and tell me when and where."

We both went back to it she was both hands on her pussy now, pumping two fingers in and out spreading her juices and alternating between swirling and pinching her clit. My strokes varied to stay right on the edge, I switched hands and used her moist panties on my cock and nipples. Staying on the edge meant I needed to keep squeezing out a drop from time to time.

"Bring me a drop of that and be ready I'm almost ready."

I stood before her and delivered a drop onto her tongue, nearly losing control when she ran it around her lips before swallowing it.

"Don't make me wait much longer, baby, you nearly got the whole load there."

"Ok, ok I'm there spray it on my tits I need you're cum!"

That's what I did. Several fast full pumps and I aimed first at one tit and then the other. Her orgasm hit and this time her juice squirted from her pussy mixing with the puddle I'd already left on the floor. I collapsed into the chair still holding my throbbing but softening cock. Brittani leaned against the lockers behind her with a boob in one hand and held her mound with the other keeping her thighs clenched tight again. We looked at each other in disbelief.

"I need a shower after that, will you help me clean off Mr. Biker?"

Both of us spent and satisfied we gently washed each other off and got dressed.

"Thanks, Brittani, I feel much better now."

"Me, too, Mr. Biker, don't forget you have another treatment scheduled for tomorrow."