Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister's friend likes to watch younger brother masturbate.
2.5k words
4.45
137.4k
141

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers

There was a knock on the door. I closed the blinds and stepped back from the window waiting a second before responding. "Yeah?" I called out.

"Andy, Honey, it's a beautiful day," my stepmom said. "Try not to spend all morning in bed ok? Your sister and her friends are already out on the beach."

I already knew that. "Alright mom, I'll be out shortly," I told her. My sister and three of her friends from her college volleyball team had been sunbathing all morning. Usually when we came down to our vacation home on spring break it was just me, my dad, and my stepmom and older stepsister Casey, but this year our parents let us invite some friends. Unfortunately the only friend I had that didn't already have plans over break couldn't come with us. His grades were too low this semester and his parents said he could only come for the last weekend if he spent the rest of the week studying first. It's too bad for him, he was going to miss out on a wonderful week.

I waited to hear my stepmom walk back down the stairs before peeking out one of the old venetian blinds again. The window to my room faced the sandy shore of the lake. A reflection of sun glistened across the ripples in the water as a light breeze of warm air filtered through my screen window. Casey laid out on the beach next to her three friends, Caitlyn, Taylor, and Jess. All of them had athletic bodies from playing volleyball, but Caitlyn in particular caught my eye. She was lying on her stomach with her bikini top undone exposing her toned back. Her black bikini bottom covered her terrific ass, but not much was left to the imagination. Her tits weren't big, maybe a B-cup, but she was short, maybe 5'3", and they fit her body type well. I was excited at the prospect of having this amazing view of Casey's three friends all week. My heart started to beat heavier and my hand instinctively started rubbing my erection over the top of my pajama pants.

"Andy!" my dad shouted from downstairs. "Come down for breakfast already it's too nice to stay inside all day!"

"Alright, Dad! I'll be right down!" I called back. That kind of killed the mood. I put on my bathing suit and t-shirt and ran downstairs - figuring I should get outside to hang out with the girls before they decided to come back inside for a break. I scarfed down some scrambled eggs my stepmom had made, grabbed a towel, and ran outside. As I approached the girls I noticed they were all lying face down like Caitlyn was before, with their tops undone. The sunlight reflecting off their oiled backs was a serious turn-on - too much of a turn-on in fact. I could easily picture what they looked like with no clothing on at all and immediately started to get an erection again. I was too embarrassed to keep walking over to them, as at least one of them would notice the unavoidable bulge in my pants. I decided to place my towel down on the beach where I was, take off my shirt, and head into the lake for a swim.

I walked into the water up to my knees. It was freezing - exactly what I needed to keep my mind off the girls, but my erection was still noticeable, so I dove in and swam out to the small floating metal dock about thirty yards out. I hoped up onto the dock, shivering, and walked to the far end, my back to the shore looking out to the lake and the warm late morning sun. The dock had been exposed to the sun for hours, and so I sprawled out onto it trying to warm up a little bit before plunging back into the water and heading back to the shore. I closed my eyes and let the sun hit my face for a few minutes while the dock radiated heat from under my back.

"Wow! This water is COLD!"

Startled, I sat up and looked behind me towards the voice. Caitlyn was pushing herself up onto the dock, dripping wet and shivering like I had been before. She got her legs up on the dock and threw her head back so her brunette hair was tossed behind her as she stood up. "Hi!" she said. "You've got to be Andy, right?"

I nodded.

"I'm Caitlyn it's nice to finally meet you. Casey was telling us all about you on the drive down here late last night. I feel like we've already met."

I looked at her for a moment, not responding to what she said. She was even more incredible to look at up close. Her body was amazing - a thin waist that accentuated into broad hips, and a stomach that was fit but not overly skinny - she had a little bit of a tummy but you could still see the outline of her abs. Her breasts were perking through her bikini top, probably from the cold water. When my eyes finally moved up to meet her big brown doe eyes I was embarrassed from taking so long to say anything, but Caitlyn had a comforting, reassuring smile.

"Oh gosh, am I bothering you?" she asked. "I didn't mean to if you were trying to rest out here, I-"

"No, no, it's fine I'm the one that's sorry," I blurted out in what seemed like one syllable. "I was just trying to warm up a little before swimming back to say hi and hang out with all of you. I guess I dozed off for a minute there," I replied smiling up at her.

Caitlyn's arms folded across her chest and her teeth began to chatter. "I guess I should have expected the water to be this cold, I mean it's only April the water really hasn't had much time to warm up yet," she said.

"Come sit down over here," I replied. "The sun and the dock will warm you up quick."

Caitlyn walked over and sat down next to me, spreading her legs out in front of us so they were in contact with the dock.

"So Casey told you about me, huh?" I asked, trying to avoid awkwardly glaring at her. "Hopefully good things?"

"Mostly," Caitlyn joked. "Honestly though, she only had nice things to say about you."

"Well that's nice to hear," I said. "She teases me all the time for spending too much time on my computer but we have a good relationship. Our parents only met each other two years ago and we don't even see each other that often, but we're really close, if that makes sense."

"Oh I totally understand," Caitlyn said. "Sometimes you just have a connection with someone right away, doesn't matter how long you've known each other." There was a brief pause and Caitlyn closed her eyes and tilted her head up towards the sky, during which time I caught another peek of her body. She turned back toward me and I looked away just in time. "I'd never know you spend a lot of time on your computer though," she added. "You look pretty fit."

That was true. When I wasn't on my computer surfing the web or playing games, or studying, I was usually working out. I'm pretty confident with my body. I don't have huge muscles or anything, but I'm pretty strong and have solid abs.

"So what school do you go to again?" Caitlyn asked.

"I'm in my second semester at Rutgers," I responded.

"Oh cool! I almost went there myself. I'm in my second semester too, over at Rowan. They have a good volleyball program - not many people know that because it's a smaller school. Casey has been showing me and Taylor and Jess the ropes since she's been on the team for almost 2 years already."

A strong gust of wind blew across the lake, rocking the floating dock side to side.

"Woah!" I said aloud looking over to Caitlyn. She was visibly chilled by the wind and slid her body right up against mine. Even though she looked cold her skin felt warm up against me.

"Sorry," she said. "Do you mind? You're dry and you feel really warm."

"Oh, of course not," I replied. In a way I did mind though. I could feel myself getting excited again. My heart beat a little harder in my chest and I clenched my legs together to try and avoid another erection. "So, uh, what are you going to school for?" I asked, trying to keep my mind focused away from how hot Caitlyn looked.

"Business," Caitlyn said. "I'm not sure what I want to do yet, I just know I want to be my own boss." She paused for a moment to look up at a cloudless blue sky. "What about you?" she asked.

I couldn't help myself and this time blatantly stared at her chest as it moved up and down with each breath. I was mesmerized. Her hard nipples poked against her bathing suit top begging to come out. It took some restraint not to tear her top off and give them a good feel. While her head was still facing up at the sky, I responded, "Biology, I think. I'm not sure what I want to do yet either. I just know I like learning about plants and animals and people, you know?"

Too quickly she tilted her head back down to me. The entire time I was talking I was staring at her breasts moving with her breath and I didn't look away fast enough. When I finally did get my eyes to meet with hers she looked a little upset, and then I noticed her eyes were looking down at my body. I followed her eyes to my crotch and realized I had a full erection, clearly visible through my bathing suit. Embarrassed, I bent one knee trying to cover it up, but it was too late. I felt my cheeks flush red and just looked straight ahead.

"Sorry about that," I said, and turned to look at her with a bashful smile hoping she would laugh it off, but she had gotten up and dove into the water in front of me. I thought I had offended her. Thoughts raced through my head about how she was going to swim back and tell the other girls. I imagined some of them laughing at me, Casey would probably be disgusted. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to hang out with them after this. I had managed ruined the entire week in less than twenty minutes of the first day.

Caitlyn's head popped up out of the water right in front of me with that comforting smile again.

"Uh, sorry about that," I said, again with an embarrassed smirk.

"Oh gosh, please don't be!" Caitlyn said. "It's really hot actually." She paused, then said,

"You know, I saw you watching me earlier from your window. I was hoping it wouldn't be long before you came down to hang out."

I didn't know what to say. She saw me watching her and she was ok with it. More than that she seemed to like it!

"You know, the water doesn't seem as cold as it did earlier," Caitlyn told me, and as she did, she tilted her chest forward to float on her back, completely topless. She must have taken her top off once she jumped back in the water and I hadn't noticed. Her breasts were indescribable. Beads of water rolled off and glistened in the sun. They looked perky and firm, her nipples small perfect circles and fully erect. I briefly turned my head back to the shore to make sure there wasn't anyone watching us. There was no way anyone else could see though, as the dock was in between her and the shore. My head darted back towards her but to my disappointment I only caught another brief second more before she stopped floating and put her top back on.

We stared at each other for a few moments.

"Uh, thanks!" I said stupidly. "You have an amazing body!" My cock was painfully hard at this point, my legs unconsciously shimmying left and right, massaging it.

"Right back at ya!" Caitlyn laughed and winked at me. "I could tell you were a little embarrassed. I figured this was the best way to say, 'Hey, don't sweat it.' Sorry to cut this conversation short, but I'm heading back to the shore. I was wrong the water's still freezing! Swim back and hang out with us soon, ok?"

"Uh, yeah, I'll be right behind you!" I said. I couldn't comprehend what just happened. The most incredible looking girl just took her top off in front of me. I heard a few splashes from Caitlyn swimming back to shore and then the sound faded. My hands drifted down between my legs and rubbed my hard cock back and forth over my bathing suit. But it wasn't enough. I had to relieve myself. I couldn't wait, what had just happened was too incredible! Keeping my back to the shore so no one could see, I pulled my pants down and my erection sprang out in front of me. I'm not ashamed to say I have a really nice cock. It's a little more than six inches and has some decent girth to it as well. I began to stroke it, slowly at first, but quickly I was sliding my hand up and down faster and faster, harder and harder. I closed my eyes and in my head pictured how incredible Caitlyn looked topless, floating on her back, then imagined me sliding my cock inside of her, faster and faster, harder and harder. Faster and Faster and FASTER. In my head Caitlyn moans out "OH GOD I'M CUMMING!" I can't hold it anymore. In one final thrust I look up to Caitlyn - her breasts gyrating as I fuck her. I open my eyes a moment before I'm about to release-

Just as I open my eyes I notice something in my periphery. It's Caitlyn. She never actually swam back to shore and I was too stupid to look back and check to make sure she had actually gone. I look over to her, my hard cock still in my hand. Her mouth is wide open in amazement. I look into her eyes, wide open just like mine, and she slowly begins to smile at me, and she licks her lips while squeezing one of her breasts over her bikini top. It's insanely hot and I'm able to give my cock a few more hard strokes before cumming. A huge load ejected from my cock and falls into the lake, followed by two or three smaller beads of sperm. I lean over the edge of the dock for a few seconds trying to catch my breath and slowly realize what just happened.

"Thanks for the show, Andy!" she said. "I owe you one for later." She winked at me, and swam back to shore.

partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers