Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 05

Story Info
Caitlyn and Andy spy on Jess.
6k words
4.74
47.9k
42

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers

I sprawled out my arms and legs, my joints cracking as I stretched. I felt indescribably good. Like waking from the best, most restful sleep ever kind of good. I felt like I was floating on a puffy cloud in the sky. I began to notice my heart was beating quite fast, and slowly opened my eyes --

And there was Caitlyn, her head bobbing up and down, her tongue glossing over my erect cock. She stopped and looked up.

"Morning sleepy head," she said, still naked from the night before. "I woke up to you poking me in the back with this thing." Caitlyn reached out her hand and started to slowly stroke my cock. "I actually tried to go back to sleep but," Caitlyn went back down on me again, bobbing her head a few more times, really sucking my cock this time. I could feel the blood flowing into my penis, swelling with warmth. "Your erection wouldn't go away, it kept nudging me, and then I couldn't get it out of my head, either. I started to get a little excited. I thought maybe you were dreaming about me, and I just couldn't help myself!" Caitlyn dipped her head down again, sucking harder, her tongue sliding back and forth over my cock as she motioned up and down.

"God don't stop," I told her in a quiet moan. I watched as her tits hung down below her, swaying with her body as she continued to go down on me harder and harder. "Caitlyn," I started, "this is the best way to wake up. You're amazing!" I blurted out. I was already on the edge of finishing.

My words seemed to encourage Caitlyn to go faster, and she started to use her hands to lightly massage my balls and also stroke my cock in rhythm with her tongue. It felt exactly like I was fucking her. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on lasting longer, but it was worthless. I looked back to Caitlyn. Her back was arched and I watched as her bare legs met with her amazing, jiggling heart shaped ass.

"Caitlyn," I told her. "I'm not going to last much longer!"

Caitlyn, for the first time, engulfed my entire cock as I said this. I could feel the tip of my penis pressing into the back of her throat, and cum exploded out of my cock. Caitlyn immediately pulled her head back, allowing the next few ejaculations to cum onto her tits. I watched as she took a deep swallow.

"Damn, Andy!" she exclaimed. "I thought you'd be all dried up by now. I think this was even more cum than the first time we fucked!"

I didn't know what to say to that. For some reason I felt a little embarrassed, and could tell my cheeks were turning red. Caitlyn noticed.

She smiled. "It's a good thing!" she consoled me, grabbing a tissue and wiping my cum off herself. "You and this cock of yours never fail to amaze me."

Caitlyn got up and put on her underwear and bra. "Hey, the least I could do is repay the favor," I told her, sitting up in bed. She continued to put the rest of her clothes on. "It would be easier to do that if your clothes were off," I continued. Caitlyn seemed to ignore my offer. "As in, not on?" I added.

"I don't think I can right now," she said. "Sorry. As much as I want to fuck you some more, my pussy is a little sore from the last few days." There was a short pause as she pulled her shirt on over her head, and she looked at me with her big brown doe eyes. I must have looked concerned because she followed with, "but don't worry, Andy, I'll be ready to go again soon." She winked at me and walked towards the door.

"Listen first," I said before she opened it. "Make sure no one is in the hall. It's probably for the best no one knows you slept here last night. It'd probably be pretty obvious if someone sees you walk out of here with the same clothes you had on last night."

"Good idea!" she said. Caitlyn leaned her ear up against the door, listening for a few seconds, then cracked the door open and peeked outside. "Coast is clear," she told me, and scurried out into the hall, soundlessly closing the door behind her. I fell back into my bed, closed my eyes, and dozed off again.

"It, Was, Out!" I awoke again some time later, to shouting outside. I got up out of bed and walked over to my window, opening it. The girls were all outside, playing a game of beach volleyball with a makeshift net they had made out of two tall tree branches they stuck in the sand and some rope strung across the top. Jess was the one arguing. "It hit right here, look you can see the imprint where the ball hit the sand."

"Fine," I faintly heard Casey tell her. "Who cares, just take the point."

I thought about staying in my room and watching from here. All the girls looked amazing in their bikinis, their skin glistening from sweat, but decided to go out. I grabbed my bathing suit and put it on. I didn't bother putting a shirt on as it was sunny and warm outside and I knew I'd end up taking it off anyway, and went out to watch the rest of the game they were playing. As I approached, I heard the girls arguing again.

"Ok, here comes Andy," Jess said to the girls. "Andy, can you referee the rest of our game?" she asked me. "Caitlyn and Casey are no good rotten cheaters."

"We're not cheating!" Caitlyn and Casey said in unison. "You just have terrible eye sight!" Caitlyn continued.

"Yeah, you're too tall," Casey added. "Your eyes are farther away from the ground than Caitlyn's and mine are, so we are better judges than you." Casey and Caitlyn laughed at the ridiculousness of her comment.

"I don't even know where to start," Jess said angrily. "Andy, can you just watch the rest of the game and call balls in or out? Me and Taylor should be creaming these two but these two cheaters keep calling unfair shots for their benefit."

I smiled. "Yeah, of course I'll judge," I told her, happy to be able to watch the girls up close and also glad to be able to put the arguments to rest. Jess grabbed the ball and walked it back to her and Taylor's side of the court, and Casey quickly jogged towards me.

"Jess is overly competitive about, well about pretty much anything," Casey whispered into my ear. "It's great when she's on your team, but playing against her, even in a friendly game like this, is literally the worst thing ever. Caitlyn and I are messing with her. We keep calling balls out that were clearly in. It's pretty fun!" She paused and looked at me, smirking. "You know where I'm going with this?"

"Yeah, I do." I told her. "I'll keep it fair at first but then start calling things in your favor," I told her.

Casey's smirk got larger. "This is going to be too funny," she said, and jogged back to position on her side of the net.

Just as I told Casey, I kept the game fair to start. When I arrived the game was tied 6-6, but after a little while, Jess and Taylor jumped ahead to 12-8. Jess and Taylor were clearly the better team, as Jess was far taller than the other three girls. No one could block her spikes, and Caitlyn and Casey only scored with well-placed shots that arced over the net.

Watching the girls bend over to pick up the ball and run and dive in the sand was wonderful to watch. They all had such amazing, fit bodies. Jess in particular had on one of her new bikinis she bought when the girls went shopping the other day. It was incredibly tiny and barely covered her A-cup breasts. I loved when she jumped and reached her arms up to block a shot at the net -- her bikini top rising up gave me a great look at the underside of her breasts.

"Out!" I called as Jess's spike landed just inside the line.

"What!?" she called out. "Are you crazy?"

"Looked out from here," I told her shrugging my shoulders.

"You can't complain, Jess," Casey told her. "We agreed to let Andy be the ref. What he says goes."

"FINE," Jess said in a muffled shout, and stormed back to Taylor to talk strategy for the next serve, obviously frustrated.

For a while the game got close again, without me having to make any bad calls. Jess's frustration with my bad call obviously affected her ability to play, and it only made it worse when Caitlyn and Casey started to legitimately pull ahead in the game. The score was 20-19 in favor of Caitlyn and Casey, with the next point potentially winning the game.

Casey served a ferocious overhand jump shot, and Jess barely managed to control it with a bump. Taylor had to run and dive for it, setting Jess up near the net, who recovered just in time to get to the ball and hit a spike. Caitlyn was able to save it from hitting the ground, but this time Casey had to run and dive for it. She hit a good set back to Caitlyn who hit her shot over the net, landing just outside the back of the line as Jess and Taylor both watched it fall.

"Game!" I called out, falsely declaring Casey and Caitlyn the winners.

Jess didn't say anything this time. She stared at me, furious. Her eyes penetrated mine, and her red hair seemed to set fire in the wind. "S...Seriously?" she muttered. "You know that was bullshit," she said to me and walked off the court towards the lake.

Taylor looked to me and jogged over. Then she started to laugh. "I'll catch up to her and try and calm her down," she said. "Good game guys, we should mess with her like this more often," she added, and took off towards her. I hadn't realized Taylor was in on it too, but in hindsight it made sense. She didn't argue any of my bad calls.

Once she was out of ear shot Caitlyn collapsed onto the sand where Casey was, having not moved since she dove for the ball to save it. Caitlyn started laughing uncontrollably. "That was too perfect!" she said holding her arms across her stomach with laughter. I thought Casey was laughing too, but when I approached them, I realized she was actually hurt.

"Oh god, Casey, are you alright?" I asked.

Casey turned her body around to lie on her back, and reached out for her foot. "I don't know," she said. "I twisted my ankle on that last play, it really hurts I'm afraid to move it right now."

Caitlyn stopped laughing and looked to Casey. "It's not broken, is it?"

"No, no. Definitely not. It's not that bad, I don't think. Andy, can you help me up? I think if I just soak it in the cold lake it'll feel better."

"Of course," I told her. I gave her a hand and pulled her up on her good foot, and she tried to hop a few times but lost balance and fell back into the sand.

"Here," I said, bending down and lifting her up. ""I got ya," I told her smiling.

"Oh, this is so much nicer than walking!" she joked. "I should get hurt more often!"

"Don't say that!" Caitlyn said, "it's not even funny to joke like that we need you. Volleyball season starts again in a few weeks."

"You think you'll be alright?" I asked, carrying her towards the lake.

"Eventually," Casey grimaced. "It's looking pretty swollen already, but as long as I have my very own chauffeur," she trailed off, wrapping both her arms around me, and putting her head against my chest. "Damn, Andy," she said a moment later. "I never realized how strong you are!" Casey let go of me with one arm and rubbed her hand over my chest, feeling my muscles. I looked down at her. She was gazing at my body, rubbing her hand over me. Then I noticed her amazing breasts again, larger than any of the other girls, pressing together in her bikini top right in front of me. Distracted, I stumbled in the sand just a bit, and, nearly dropping Casey, instinctively repositioned my hand to catch her, accidentally giving her full ass a tight squeeze.

"Careful there!" Casey said. "Don't want to hurt my other ankle," she smiled. "Although, then you'd really have to take care of me. That might be fun, for me, at least." Casey giggled.

I felt a little embarrassed, and quickly positioned my hand again farther down her legs. "Here we are," I said stiffly, gently setting Casey down on her good foot by the lake. I ran over and grabbed three beach chairs for me, Casey and Caitlyn, and we sat down, the water up to our shins. We watched Taylor and Jess swim around in the water for a bit, and I focused out on the scenery, not able to bring myself to even look at Casey just then. The feeling of her ass was too much. It was strong but so cushiony. I started having thoughts of fucking her from behind, my body thrusting into her, watching her bare ass as I slid my penis in and out of her.

"Hey guys!" Taylor said, walking out of the water. "Jess is still pretty pissed," she told us, laughing. "Said she needed to swim a few more laps to get her frustration out. She'll be fine though, she always is."

Casey and Caitlyn both laughed as well.

For a while we continued to watch out over the lake in silence, just enjoying the feeling of the warm sun and the view of the lake. Eventually my thoughts of Casey faded and Jess swam back to shore and dried off. "I'm heading inside guys," she told everyone, clearly calmer now. "I'm going to try on the rest of the bathing suits I bought yesterday, then I'm going to take a shower. Even though I was just swimming I still feel like I have sand everywhere." Jess smiled and headed inside.

"I'm going to go in too," Caitlyn said. "Anyone else want to come in and eat?" Caitlyn asked everyone, but was looking at me directly.

"I'm good, I'm going to sit here and let me ankle soak in the cold water a little longer. I think it's helping," Casey said.

"I'll stay out here too," Taylor said. "I'll help you get back inside later, too" she told Casey.

Caitlyn's eyebrows raised, obviously wanting me to go inside with her. "Andy?"

"Yeah, sure I could get something to eat," I said. "Casey, just holler if you need anything, ok? I be right here if you need me."

Casey smiled warmly. "Thanks, Andy," she said, and Caitlyn and I went inside.

We got to the entrance of the kitchen, and Caitlyn grabbed my hand and pulled me to the left, towards the staircase.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To my room!" she said, now hurrying. "Remember that surprise I told you about last night?"

"Yeah," I said, thinking. "I thought this morning was my surprise?" I questioned.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said, "but I hadn't planned that. I think this is the perfect time to show you..." Caitlyn trailer off as we hurried up the stairs and into her room. Caitlyn closed the door behind us.

"Andy, from this point on, don't talk. You got that? Don't make any more sound. Like, none at all. Am I clear?" She was being very stern.

"Wha-?" I started.

"Andy! Not a word!"

My mouth opened to say ok, but thought better of it, and nodded in agreement.

Caitlyn walked me to her closet, opened the door, and stepped inside pulling me in with her. Again I opened my mouth to ask what was happening, but thought better and closed it again. Caitlyn crouched down under her hanging shirts, and I followed suit. Caitlyn then reached up, twisting a door knob on the other end, and opened another door slightly. Caitlyn slid over to the side and I crawled over and sat down on the floor next to her. Through the other side of the door was Jess in her room. Apparently the two rooms shared a closet, something I had never noticed before. Jess reached behind her, and began to untie her bikini top.

My eyes darted over to Caitlyn, who smiled wryly, and pressed a finger to her lips, reminding me to stay quiet. She looked back into Jess's room, and I turned my head back as well.

Jess's back was turned towards me and Caitlyn, but she was standing right in front of a full length mirror. The view couldn't have been more perfect to be able to see both sides of Jess as she got undressed. Anticipation ran through me. My heart raced and my hands were practically shaking with excitement. I couldn't believe Caitlyn took me here to watch this. For a second more I turned again to look at Caitlyn. She was completely fixated on watching Jess. She seemed to be just as excited as I was! I looked back into Jess's room, and she finally got her top untied and let it drop to the floor. Jess's red hair flowed down to her now bare shoulder blades, the back of her torso looked long and thin before it reached her wavy hips and tight bubble butt. I resisted at first but my eyes finally meandered to her reflection in the mirror. Her now unencumbered breasts perfectly matched her body type. They were small, prefect teardrops curving slightly upwards. They were the perkiest tits I'd ever seen. Her slightly tan skin saw pale tan lines where her top covered her. Jess made kissy faces in the mirror, checking herself out with different poses, moving her hips one way, then the next. Finally she dropped her bikini bottoms as well. She turned around, her ass now in the reflection of the mirror, turning her head to the mirror to check herself out again. With her hands, she lifted her butt cheeks up and then released them, letting them fall and jiggly slightly. Her ass looked even more amazing because of how tall Jess is with her incredibly long legs. My cock was immensely hard, and I stroked it up and down over my bathing suit, trying to get a little relief without fully masturbating. I glanced over to Caitlyn who had her hand right down her bathing suit bottoms, not even trying to resist. I didn't realize it until now, but there was no denying at this point that Caitlyn was also attracted to girls.

Making slow circles around the head of my penis, I looked back to Jess, who now started to put on another bikini. This cycle of taking off and trying on bathing suits lasted for 5 outfits, each time getting completely naked in front of the mirror and looking at herself before trying on the next. And each time she began to undress was just was exciting as the last time. I couldn't believe I was spying on Jess getting changed. The thrill of doing this and not getting caught added to the excitement. My cock was rock hard and nearly painful at this point. Finally, I decided I couldn't wait any longer, and pulled my bathing suit down. Caitlyn saw this and instantly grabbed my cock for me, stroking it up and down all the while still pleasuring herself. This only lasted about a minute though, before Jess took off her bikini for the last time, wrapped a towel around herself, and left the room, presumably to take a shower.

"Jesus," I whispered, "can I talk now?"

Caitlyn nodded, smiling mischievously while releasing my penis from her hand as well as taking her other hand out from under her bikini bottoms.

"When did you discover this?" I asked.

"Two days ago?" she said unsure. "I've been watching her ever since! God she's got such a great body."

I was completely flabbergasted. I couldn't find the words to say anything. I was still thrilled at the prospect of doing something I shouldn't be.

"Listen, I'm going to run downstairs real quick," Caitlyn said. "I need a glass of water to recharge before round two."

"Round two?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's going to come back from that shower. Duh!"

For some reason, probably shock at what was going on, I hadn't even realized that I'd get to see Jess completely naked again.

"Ok, but hurry up!" I said. "Who knows how long or short a shower she might take."

Caitlyn scurried out of the closet and ran out of her room. I decided to pull my pants back up while I waited, but occasionally rubbed my cock to give it some relief from being so hard. It definitely wasn't going down on its own and I wanted to wait until Jess got back to finish.

It was only several minutes later when Jess's door knob turned. Jess was already coming back from her shower. Where was Caitlyn? What in god's name was taking her so long??

Jess returned, her hair wet and towel wrapped around her torso. She closed the door behind her and removed her towel from her body and spent the next several minutes drying her hair with it. She continually bent over, letting her hair fall down in front of her to dry it more easily, which gave me an amazing view of her ass and pussy. I wondered where Caitlyn was, but decided I couldn't wait for her any longer. I wanted to finish to this amazing view.

partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers
12