Fun Times Ch. 04

Story Info
Panty & leather fun at the sex shop.
2.7k words
4.44
45.9k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you like this let me know... ;)

I came home the other day to find a brown paper envelope on my bed. Picking it up, I found that it had writing on it: "T thank you for the other day...I'm sorry Mrs. Jones had to spoil it for you...don't worry though, she treated me 'nicely'...Anyways, have fun with these...XXX Candy". I tore open the envelope and found a pair of lacy red panties inside. I put them to my nose and sniffed, taking in her hot scent.

Within minutes, I was naked and on top of my bed, alternating rubbing my hard cock with the panties and holding them up to my face as I thought about Candy's hot, young body and what we would do the next time I saw her. I was close to cumming when I heard a voice at the door to my room.

"Well well well. Look what we have here." It was Mrs. Jones, wearing her black suit again. She had her arms crossed, pushing her tits up. "Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked me.

"yes, ma'm" I told her, the panties at my side but my hand still lightly stroking my dick. I was hoping she would maybe come in and 'deal' with me, but it was not the case.

"Put 'em on and then get dressed. We're going out." She said, turning to leave. I wasn't sure I had heard her right.

"You want me to these on?" I asked, holding up the little piece of red silk.

"That's right. I'll meet you in the car." She answered.

A few minutes later I had put them on with jeans and a t-shirt was in the car next to her, enjoying the smooth, if slightly tight, feel of Candy's panties over my cock and ass. Mrs. Jones was driving, and the edge of her skirt had ridden up so I could see the top of her stocking and the garter attachment.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see" She said without talking her eyes off the road. She also put a hand in my lap and gently massaged the bulge I had packed in there.

Eventually we got to a strip mall with a movie rental place and a paint store. There was a sign that said "Vicky's" over one of the stores, but the windows were painted over black.

"Come on!" Mrs. Jones said, yelling at me from the door of Vicky's. I was still in the car, trying to adjust my hard on. By the time I got inside the store, I saw that Mrs. Jones was chatting to a woman behind the counter. Then I looked around and saw why the windows were painted black. It was a sex shop, one that seemed to specialize in vinyl and leather items. Under the reddish light, one entire wall was lined high-heeled boots of every variety. It didn't surprise me that this was where we had come.

"Come over here" Mrs. Jones yelled at me again. I looking at a pair of black fishnet stockings and picturing her legs in them. "I want you to meet my friend Vicky." So I walked over to the counter and almost counter and almost couldn't believe my luck. Vicky was about my height and had bright red hair, shoulder length and probably died. She was also wearing dark black eye makeup and pink lipstick that looked great with her hair. Barely keeping her huge tits in was a low cut halter top, also pink. The rest of her was hidden behind a glass display featuring erotic jewellery. We introduced each other, and she looked me up and down.

"Well, anyways, do you have that package for me?" Mrs. Jones asked her. Vicky nodded and handed her a taped-up black plastic bag big enough for something like a VCR.

"I'll just put it on your account." Vicky said.

"Thanks" Mrs Jones told her, and turned to leave.

"Wait," Vicky said. "You drove him all the way out her and didn't even let him look around?" Mrs. Jones looked over at me, then at her watch.

"Well...I guess we could stay for a few minutes" she said, smiling.

"If its okay with you..." I said, holding my arms wide. Some of the stuff in here looked hot, and I thought it would give me more of a chance to check out the rest of Vicky's body.

"No problem" she said, and the two of them went back to gossiping at the counter as I looked at all the clothes in the store. Like I said before, it was mostly leather and vinyl, but judging by the underwear section, those girls probably did a lot of their shopping here. I was examining a nice looking set of black pumps that got my cock even harder when Vicky called out to me.

"Hey...come over here...Mrs. Jones is trying something on that I think she would like you to see." I walked over to where Vicky was standing in front three change rooms. One of them was closed and I guessed from the doors on the others that it also contained a little tv that could probably play porno.

"Just a minute" I heard Mrs. Jones call from the closed door, her suit jacket draped over top. As I walked over and stood beside Vicky, I realized that the reason she seemed so tall was that the boots she was wearing (probably right off one of the racks) had probably 5 inch heels. They were white leather and tight, no laces, that went up to above her knee. Then there was a gap until the shortest of skirts just barely hid her ass. I put my left leg up on a little stool, hoping to hide my boner a little bit. She backed into my right hand, rubbing her ass against it.

"so what do you think of my store?" She asked, looking over her left shoulder at me.

"Its...uh...nice" I managed to say, taking her cue and starting to rub her ass through her skirt.

"Yeah, from what Mrs. Jones told me about you, I thought you'd like it..." She said, laughing a bit. This caused me to blush immensely as I thought about the last few days.

"um...what exactly did she say about me?" I asked

"Exactly what you think!" Called out Mrs. Jones from inside the change room. Vicky grinned at me and began grinding her ass harder against my hand. I blushed even more and started to stammer a bit, but before I could say anything, stood up on her tip toes, then lowered herself again so that my hand slipped under her skirt. The bare skin I felt told me I didn't need to answer.

"oh, this is going to be such a hot outfit!" Mrs. Jones said from inside the change room. "I hope you to are looking forward to it!"

"We are!" Replied Vicky as she grinned at me again. Still standing behind her, I had started to rub her pussy lips with two of my fingers. I could feel that she had probably been getting wet before I even touched her. She moaned, and spread her legs, lowering her body and making it easier for me to slide my two fingers inside her warm pussy.

That's when the door to the changeroom/viewing booth opened and Mrs. Jones came out. The way we were standing though, she probably couldn't have figured out what we were doing. Not that I was thinking about that when I saw what she was wearing:

The outfit was made entirely of leather. There were straps that went around the top of her thighs that connected garter style with a waist belt. From the front of the belt were two more straps that went up to her tits, where there where holes for them to stick through, and then attached to a neck collar.

"What do you think?" She asked us, spinning around as she came out of the room. I could see that the back too had a strap. Vicky stepped away from me, letting my fingers slide out of her.

"Its wonderful!" Vicky said, walking over to her. Mrs. Jones turned to face me and bent over, showing me just how bare her ass was. As she stood back up, she ran one hand up her leg and looked at me. Vicky stood behind her and tightened up the laces around Mrs. Jones tits, making them swell.

"It makes me feel so good...I just love leather on my body" Mrs. Jones said as she slowly felt herself up. I was practically about to cum, just watching these girls. They spent a few minutes talking about the outfit while I sat down on the couch, wanting badly to jerk myself. Then Vicky turned to me, one hand on Mrs. Jones tits.

"Now, is there anything here that you would like to try on?" She asked me. Mrs. Jones laughed.

"Actually, I think he's already got something on he'd like to show you...isn't that right?" she said. I blushed, and shook my head trying to deny it.

"Oh really...what is it you want to show me?" Vicky asked, walking over to me and bending low so that I could see down her top.

"umm...nothing..." I said.

"Show her." Mrs Jones said, standing there with her arms crossed. With the heels they had on and me sitting down, the two women towered over me.

"Yes, show me!" Vicky said, putting her hands on my knees and bending over me. Mrs. Jones climbed to sit on the glass counter, watching. I gulped.

"um, okay." I said, as Vicky stepped back to sit on the coffee table. I could almost see up her skirt.

"Come on." She said. "Don't be shy!" And I started to unzip my pants, pulling them down to my knees. Vicky licked her tongue as she saw my hard cock bulging in the silky red panties. A bit of precum had leaked through. "mmm...those are nice" She said. "but why don't you take your shirt and pants all the way off... show me how they really look on you." I looked over at Mrs. Jones and she waved her hand at me, telling me to do it.

I stood up, and pulled my shirt off, tossing it to the side, then stepped out of my pants. At this point, the little panties were barely holding in my throbbing dick.

"mmm yes, I like this" Vicky said, tracing the outline of the panties on my legs and waist. "But whose are they?"

"A friends" I said.

"Oh really...a friends...and what makes you think you deserve to wear them?" She asked me. I didn't know what to say, so she continued "I don't know if you deserve to wear them, do you?" And she looked over at Mrs. Jones, who shook her head no.

"But she gave them to me!" I pleaded.

"It doesn't matter...look at this shop...I think I know a bit more about these things than you do, don't you?" she said, now grabbing at my cock through the fabric. I moaned a bit and agreed. "So, take your panties off until I think you deserve to wear them..." And I obeyed, stepping out of them and freeing my cock. She took them from me, sniffing them, then putting them down the front of her shirt before standing up.

"I bet you enjoyed wearing them, didn't you?" She asked, walking around me and touching my bare ass. I told her I did. As she got in front of me, she stood up on the coffee table that she had been sitting on so that my face was almost level with her tits. I thought I could still smell Candy's scent. Either that, or it was Vicky's.

"Now, since this is my shop and since you wore panties into it without me permitting it, I think you will have to apologize." She said. I told her I was sorry, hanging my head, my hands lightly touching my hard dick. "Sorry for what?" she demanded. I told her I was sorry for disrespecting her by wearing the panties into the store. She thought for a minute.

"hmm...I think you'll have to show how sincere you are by kissing my foot, don't you Mrs. Jones?" And she agreed, so I went down on my knees and planted a big kiss on the white leather of her boot, then looked up at her, and could almost see her pussy again except for her milky thighs being too close together.

"Well, that's alright, but I think what I would really like is for you to put some cum onto my boot. Show me you really deserve to wear those panties." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Do it." Mrs Jones commanded from her place on the glass counter. So still on my knees, her booted feet up on the coffee table, I started to stroke my cock, bracing my self with one hand on the table. Vicky put a hand on my head and pulled my face into the crotch of her skirt and I could smell her.

"Oh yeah" she said "Stroke that big cock for me...show me you want those panties..." And with encouragement like that, it didn't take long before I was spilling my load onto the feet and legs of her boots, the white hitting the white and looking shiny. As I came, I put my hand on the back of her leg as her hand pressed my face harder into her crotch.

Then, exhausted, I fell back onto the couch and lay spread eagled. Still standing on the coffee table, I watched as Vicky directed Mrs. Jones in wiping off every drop of my cum from the boots. As she did so, her naked ass moved around right in front of me, so I leaned over and started rubbing it.

"mmmm that's a good boy...I bet you'd like to have some fun with her, wouldn't you?" Vicky said as she rubbed her tits through her top. I nodded at her and smiled as I started squeezing Mrs. Jones ass cheeks harder while she licked up my cum from the boots. "Alright then...lets have some fun!" Vicky said in response.

As Mrs. Jones finished her task and sat on her knees wiping her lips, Vicky climbed off the table and went to the wall where there were some ropes. She pulled on a few, and then let some go, and eventually right behind the couch, some contraption descended from the ceiling.

"What's that?" Mrs. Jones asked

"Oh, just something I installed the other day...but first I'd like you to put on the rest of your outfit!" Vicky said, and handed her a brown paper bag. Mrs. Jones smiled as she pulled out some stuff from inside. It was a pair of leather-wrist and ankle bands, which she put on.

"Very good...now come here" Vicky told her, leading her to underneath where the contraption was. Mrs. Jones followed, crawling on her knees, and I assumed that Patricia had given her the same lesson as me. She seemed very obedient.

When they got there, I watched as Vicky pulled Mrs. Jones' hands behind her back and chained them to the waist part of her outfit using the wrist cuffs. The action made Mrs. Jones' tits stick out even farther than they were before.

"Do you like this? Do you like looking at Sara all tied up like this?" Vicky asked me as she held onto the back of Mrs. Jones collar.

"Sara?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's her first name...you can probably call her that now." Vicky said as stood behind her started tweaking her nipples a bit. I sat on the couch and started lightly touching my cock, feeling it get hard again. I smiled

"Oh yes...I like it a lot!" I told her, rubbing my balls and feeling them tingle.

"Well good then...you are about to see a lot more of it, isn't he, Sara?" Vicky said as she pulled on Sara's collar. Sara nodded in response. "Well then, lets get started" Vicky said. I watched as she pulled down some of the ropes from above and begin attaching them to Sara's outfit. When she was finished, she went over to the wall again and pulled on some of the ropes. It lifted Sara right off the ground, leaving her face down, but with her legs spread. Vicky raised her up to about chest height.

To be continued...