Fun with a Married Couple

Story Info
A guy fulfills a need for more.
1.6k words
4.02
84k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ryan. I'm a 44 year old male who has been married for 20 years. My wife's name is Lynn. We started dating when I was 19 and she was 15. I was a virgin when we started dating but she was not. We were married 4 years later and until the time of this story she was the only woman I'd ever been with. Our sex life has always been good but as we got older Lynn wanted sex less and less. I tried talking to her about it and things would get better for a while but then they'd go back to like they were. I finally decided that I'd just have to take what I could get from her but that I'd discreetly look for a little on the side.

I took a picture of myself and then placed an ad on an Internet site not really expecting much but I figured what did I have to lose. Much to my surprise I receive a reply to my ad after it had only been on there a day. It was from a married guy who lived in the same city as me. He said he was looking for a guy who wanted to have his cock sucked by his wife while he fucked her. He went on extolling the virtues of his wife's cock sucking ability and how much I'd enjoy it. I responded to his email telling him I was very interested. We arranged for the 3 of us to meet so we could check one another out and see if we wanted to proceed. They gave me the address of the apartment complex they lived in and asked me to meet them at the pool.

I very nervously approached the pool and I saw what I thought must be them but they were visiting with some other people so I just kind of hung around watching. Finally after about 20 minutes the other people left and I approached them and asked him if he was John which was the name given in the email. He smiled and said, "Yes you must be Ryan. This is my wife Amy. Thanks for introducing yourself. I know how difficult it must have been." John looked to be very close to me in appearance, height, and stature. I am 6'0", 190, brown hair and eyes. John had a mustache where I do not. Amy was about 5'4", 130, blonde hair and blue eyes with 36D tits and a very pretty face. She was wearing a black one piece bathing suit and had the smoothest sexiest looking legs I'd seen in quite some time. We sat around the pool chatting and getting to know one another for about an hour before I had to go. John told me to think about it and they'd talk about it and he'd email me later. When I got home I checked and John had already emailed me. He said they'd been looking for a while and had not had any luck finding anyone to join them but Amy really liked me and they'd love to take the next step if I was still interested. I emailed them right back and said I definitely was. We arranged for me to meet them at the pool again the next Wednesday evening while I was supposed to be off playing basketball.

I arrived at the pool and John and Amy were sitting in some lounge chairs having drinks and chatting with some fellow tenants. I came over and John introduced me as Ryan, "a good buddy of his." We chatted and drank for a while. As the sun began to set Amy said, "I'm getting a little chilled, John. Let's go back to the apartment. Ryan would you like to come up?" I replied, "Sure" and we headed to their apartment. When we got there Amy went in to change clothes and John and I visited. He said, "We're really looking forward to this but we're a little nervous about the whole thing." I replied, "I am too so I guess we're in the same boat."

Amy came back in wearing a short denim skirt and blouse with buttons all up the front. I was sitting on the end of the couch and John was sitting in a chair across from the couch. Amy sat on the couch beside me and we started chatting just making small talk. We were very comfortable talking but nobody seemed to know how to kick things off. Amy put her legs up on the coffee table and I commented on how nice her legs looked and how smooth and tanned they were. She blushed a little and said thanks. After a bit I looked over again and noticed her skirt had ridden up as she sat talking and that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was shaved except for a little strip right at the top. John noticed me checking it out and he said, "That looks nice doesn't it?" I quickly agreed and looked at Amy. She was a little embarrassed by the attention but smiled at me. I reached and ran my hand up and down her leg slowly stroking the smooth skin. Amy squirmed a little and moved her legs a little further apart. I ran my hand up her inner thigh and gently began to rub her pussy. After a minute she sighed deeply and layed her head back closing her eyes. John watched us closely as I rubbed her pussy and her breath began to quicken.

I felt her starting to get wet so I slowly pushed a finger inside her. I was rewarded with a sexy groan and then a small gasp as I added a second finger. Amy said, "Why don't you show me what you've got under those shorts?" Amy and I stood and I removed my shirt as Amy stepped out of her skirt and unbuttoned her shirt to expose her big 36D tits. She had the sexiest little pert nipples that I reached out and touched. They immediately hardened as I began to rub and gently pinch them. Amy slipped my shorts off and then guided me over to sit on the couch. She knelt between my legs and then looked up into my eyes as she slowly took my cock deep in her sexy mouth.

We had sort of forgotten about John but now I noticed him standing from his chair and undressing. I saw his cock was as hard as mine as he slipped his underwear off. I noticed he was about the same size as me as he walked over to us. He helped Amy up and had her sit beside me on the couch. She leaned over and started sucking my cock again as John spread her legs apart and knelt between them. She was already moaning and groaning around my cock but as John's tongue touched her pussy the intensity picked up. John ate her pussy while she sucked my throbbing cock and I played with those sexy tits. Amy was really getting turned on and excited. I stood up so Amy could lie on the couch and then I brought my cock to her mouth and knelt over her while she continued to suck me. John was really fingering her pussy and licking, sucking, and kissing her clit.

All of a sudden Amy tensed up and started cumming really hard. Her orgasm lasted for what seemed like a minute as John continued to eat her. Finally she grabbed his head and held him away as she'd gotten too sensitive to take any more. As soon as he relented she attacked my cock again with that sexy mouth. John was right she knew how to suck a cock like no other. John now moved up between her legs and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. It was so sexy to have her sucking my cock and watching as he pushed his hard cock inside her. She slipped my cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "Oh God yeah John shove that hard cock in my pussy baby. Fuck my pussy while I suck Ryan's big hard cock." She took my cock deep in her mouth again as John began to pound her tight pussy with his cock. I was getting so turned on watching them fuck while she sucked me I knew I couldn't hold out too much longer. I could tell John was getting close to by the way he was breathing and slamming his cock in and out of Amy's pussy.

Suddenly Amy tensed and I could tell she was cumming all over John's cock. That must have sent him over the edge as he pulled his cock out of her pussy and started shooting his cum all over her pussy and stomach. I let her know I was about to cum as well and she took my cock from her mouth and started stroking it hard with her hand aiming it at her face and open mouth. I groaned deeply one last time and watched as spurt after spurt of my hot cum shot on her face and in her mouth. She continued to stroke my cock and then leaned down to clean it with her mouth. We all sat down to recuperate with big smiles on our faces. I had to leave soon so the wife wouldn't wonder what happened to me. John and Amy said they'd had a great time and that they'd definitely email me soon. I was really looking forward to that.