Fun With A New Toy

Story Info
She and her girlfriend play with step-brother.
2.7k words
4.03
336k
37
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,376 Followers

I got home from college early, because my afternoon English class was canceled. I hated college and my English professor, so the day was open for me. He is such a male pig in class, and a day without him I could use.

I ran out of money my second year of college and was forced to move back in with my father, and his new girlfriend Heather. The worse part of this new living situation, is living with Rob, Heather's son from her ex husband. I am barely on speaking terms with her, but I outright hated her son. I could not stand the little brat, and I knew he hated me just as much I despised him.

Walking up the stairs I noticed that nobody was home, and I knew I had only few hours of alone time. Rob came home from High School at 3pm and my father and Heather both came home at 6pm.

The phone in my room started ringing just as I reached the top of the stairs, and I rushed up to my room to answer it. As soon as I said hello, Jenn said, "Want to hangout today?". She decided not to go to her class when she found out mine was canceled. She was very excited when I told her nobody was home, including the little shit. She sounded really enthused about coming over and us having the house to ourselves.

Jenn is not like any of my other friends. I use to share a dorm room with her when I lived on campus, and we experimented on each other when we were bored. I still dated men, but I liked to have sex with her now and again. Sometimes we would go down on each other, and other times we would just use toys on each other. I still liked to have sex with men when I could, but this was how I got off until I found a steady boyfriend.

Taking a shower with the house empty was a privilege, and I was going to make the most of it. It seems every time I would try to take a long shower Rob would complain to his mother, and my father. So with an empty house I took pleasure in shaving my pussy, and legs. I have a nice figure, but my breasts are small only a B cup. My ass is nice and round, and Jenn loves to compliment me on it.

When I was walking naked out of the bathroom heading into my room, I heard the doorbell ring.

"Jenn is that you!" "The door is open!"

Jenn walked inside holding a black plastic bag in her hand. She had a large grin on her face, like she did something wrong but did not get caught.

"I went to the store to pick something up for us." she said smirking.

"What did you buy?"

"Lets go upstairs, and I will show you what I have"

We went inside my room and closed the door. I sat on the bed waiting for Jenn to show me what she bought. Knowing we only had a few hours Jenn quickly open the bag to show me her new toy. She took out a large strap-on she bought from the adult store.

The box showed this large dildo with a smaller one on the inside strap for the user. The box said it was a 9in dildo, with a 4in plug for the one wearing it.

As I took out from the box to look at it further, Jenn pulled out a pair of handcuffs. They were novelty handcuffs, but they still required a key to unlock them.

"No way Jenn, you're not using them on me"

She replied with a smile. "I got these for free, they were a gift for buying the strap-on."

As I stood up from the bed, I dropped my towel. Jenn then started to massage my breasts softly. I started adjusting the harness around her waist to get it ready when she started licking my nipples. As I was getting the massive strap-on ready, I was also wondering if this monster was to big for me.

As Jenn was still licking my nipples she moved her hands down to my already wet crotch. I could feel her fingers start to rub my clit ever so slightly. I was getting so wet from her now. She then plunged two fingers into my wetness. She knew I was about to burst when her fingers plunging in and out of my twat. I pushed her off me so I could finish adjusting the strap-on to her. When I was done, I bent over on the bed so she could fuck me doggy style. I could feel my cunt was covered in my juices. My heart was racing knowing that my pussy was going to get fucked by this huge dick.

I placed my head down on the pillow as I was getting ready to receive this new toy in my pussy when I felt Jenn's tongue on my clit. I could feel her tongue in and out of my pussy as I started to cum in her mouth.

My body needed this big toy in it. The only thing I was thinking about was getting rammed from behind by this giant dildo. I lifted my head so lightly, when I felt my vagina start to open to this monster toy. My whole body was trembling when Jenn first pushed inward. The girth of this new toy was bigger then I had ever had. I could feel this thing fill my whole twat up. I could not stop cumming all over the toy while it pushed into me.

"OH, GOD THIS THING IS SO BIG INSIDE OF ME!!!!"

I could now feel the entire toy inside of me. I could feel Jenn's warm body was pressed up against my ass now. She had only just put it inside of me and I could feel my orgasm building. My body started to shake as she pulled it out a little only to shove it back in again. The second thrust was harder then the first and she made sure it filled me up. The feeling of the toy being rammed into me was like heaven.

I could here Jenn grunt ever so slightly as she started to move the cock in and out of me. "Your cum is covering this toy." Jenn was now moving her hips with full force now. As she slapped her body against mine, all I could do was moan.

Jenn was now pounding my twat with full force, while she reached over to grab my tits. I could not hold back any longer I was going to burst. "FUCK ME HARDER WITH IT, I'M GOING TO CUM!" My whole body went tense as I gushed out juice from my pussy.

"Jenn responded by holding the toy deep inside of me while I was still cumming. "Jeez girl you sure did cum a lot." Jenn was use to me squirting but never like this. She finally pulled the toy out, and it was covered in my juice. I turned on my back and smiled as Jenn smiled at me. "Your turn now."

As I was getting up, I heard my door open. My heart sank to the floor as I saw Rob staring at me. I never heard him open the front door, nor come up the stairs. He just stood there in utter amazement. Jenn, and I were butt naked as my stepbrother stared us down. Jenn still wore the strap on, as Rob smirked at me. "Your in such shit now, Karen. Your dad is going to have a field day with the fact his only daughter is a muff diver. I can't wait to tell him as soon as he comes home." I could feel his eyes staring at my naked body as he said that. He did not even flinch when he said it either.

I could feel the pain in my chest building, as I knew I was going to be disowned. My father was going to kill me either way. I knew Rob could convince him that any story I made up was full of shit. If I told him that Rob was lying he would still be pissed at me for fighting with Rob. I knew Rob could convince his mother of anything. I also knew that Heather would force my father to believe Rob. There was no way I could get out of this. I felt my eyes fill with tears as I just collapsed on the bed putting my face in my pillow.

Jenn just looked at Rob with a smile, as she made no intention of covering her naked body. "Rob is there any way I could get you not to speak of this." She was now standing right in front of him. Her small little frame had beautiful c cup breasts that were perfectly round. Her nipples were now erect as she stood two feet away from my evil stepbrother.

Rob could not keep the smile off his face. He also could not keep his eyes of Jenn's' tits. "You could give me head for starters. Then I would like to fuck your ass." This was not the first time Rob made mention of Jenn's petite ass. Every time she came over he would stare, and now he wanted to fuck it.

"Ok Rob, you can fuck my ass on one condition. You will never speak of this to no one, okay?."

His face lit up once he heard the answer he was looking for. "SURE."

Rob walked over to the bed and sat down while he undid his jeans. He paid no attention to me crying into my pillow as he sat next to me. I lifted my head up and wiped away some tears to see Jenn pull out Rob's dick. He was sporting a six-inch cock that was fully aroused once Jenn took it out. She placed her mouth on his cock while he stared at her naked body. Jenn quickly had the whole member in her mouth before Rob could even moan. As Jenn starting sucking on his member, I saw his head turn slightly to look at me. He was staring at my breasts while my best friend sucked on his cock.

I could see her head move back and forth as I heard her slurp on his dick. Jenn sucked on his dick while he just stood there staring at me smiling.

"Ah, this feels so good. Damm Jenn you really know how to suck dick."

Just as Jenn's head was bobbing on his dick, he exploded in her mouth. His whole body shook while Jenn slurped down his seamen.

Jenn stood up and waited for Rob to ask for anal. The only thing that came out was "I think we should do this tomorrow too."

Jenn sounded pissed when she said "No you ass, now or never. Its not my fault you came so quick."

Rob still could not get the smile off his face. He knew that there was nothing stopping him from telling even if he got what he wanted. "I changed my mind, no deal now."

The look on Jenn's face was that of dismay. She had sucked my stepbrother's dick and swallowed his cum for nothing. I did nothing but cry. As I was sobbing, I heard Jenn grab the handcuffs. I did not think anything of it until I heard them snap onto Rob's wrist. I looked up to see Rob's right hand handcuffed to the bed.

Rob looked confused when the cuffs locked down on his hand. "What the fuck are you doing bitch."

Jenn just looked at me with the biggest smile on her face. "Grab something to tie down his other hand."

At this point Rob was trying to break my bed with his free hand. I just got up and grabbed a blouse I had lying on the floor. Jenn got behind Rob and held his free hand down while I tried to tie down it to the bedpost. Jenn finally put her whole body on top of Rob to try to keep him from squirming away. I quickly tied down his free hand while he tried to take a swing at me in the process. I made the knot really tight to keep him from getting out, and trying to go for me.

My stepbrother had both his hands now tied to my bed. His right hand was cuffed to a bar in the headboard. His left was tied down to the same bar with a blouse of mine. His body faced the headboard so he could not look behind.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BITCHES DOING?"

As Rob was shouting, I just grabbed a sock and shoved it into his mouth. I could hear his muffled voice from the sock though. I looked at Jenn and smiled, as we knew we were in deep shit no matter what happened.

She just grabbed a bottle of lubricant, and walked over to Rob to look him in the face. "Look here asshole, you say anything about today, and I will show the video of you getting fucked in your ass, ok?"

Rob just nodded in acknowledgment, as his frightened face bore that of a rape victim. I could not help but smile, as Jenn started to lube up the toy. I wanted to get even so bad that making him pay with his ass was sweet revenge. I wanted to do it though, not Jenn.

"Wait, I have a better idea. Let me fuck him while he goes down on you. You gave him oral, let him give you oral."

Jenn looked up at me and responded with a nod of agreement. She started to undo the harness, while I got Rob into position. I moved his legs apart so I could get behind him. I then pulled out my digital camera and started taking pictures. After a few good snapshots, I was putting the harness on. It felt a little funny, having a large dick swing between my legs but I felt in control.

Jenn walked over to Rob's face and pulled out the sock. She was now sitting on the top of the headboard with her legs spread open. She grabbed his hair, and pulled his head closer to her pussy. Before he could respond she had shoved his face in her twat. She was face fucking him, while I got behind him to fuck him. I pulled apart his ass checks to see his tight rectum. I held his checks apart while I eased the toy into the center of his asshole. I could see the tip enter, as I put more and more pressure on his virgin hole.

I could feel his body stiffen up as I kept pushing this huge cock into his ass. I looked down to sees half of the toy was already in his ass. His moans were drowned out in Jenn's wet pussy.

I finally got the length of the dildo in his ass when Jenn shouted "FUCK HIS ASS HARDER!!!. Give it to him like the little bitch he is."

On her request I moved my hips even harder, and forced Rob to take the whole cock in his ass. I grabbed onto his hips as I slammed my body against his. I could hear Jenn moaning as she forced her cunt on his face.

I was now pulling the whole toy out of his ass, and ramming it back in as hard as I could. I could see his asshole stay open as I pulled out. I just slammed it right back in while I held onto his hips. I could hear his muffled screams as I did this to his tight ass.

As I was fucking my stepbrother I could hear Jenn about to cum. "AHHH, SUCK THAT PUSSY BITCH!"

Right after Jenn came she pulled her pussy from his mouth and stood up on the bed. She got down from the bed, and put the sock back in his mouth. I was still fucking his ass hard as I could as she took more snapshots.

I pulled the dildo out of his ass, and could see his hole still holding the shape of the toy. He just layed there on the bed exhausted from his first anal fucking. I just left him there after I unlocked the handcuffs. He never made a sound while I got dressed.

Jay626
Jay626
2,376 Followers