Fun with Bri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed a bright crimson! "Ummmmmm, ...I don't know. I work for you! Wouldn't it be a little weird?"

"Don't be silly. You deserve a little pampering after achieving the time that you did. I'm more than happy to help you relax and get rid of your aches. Come on...you'll enjoy it...I promise."

A little reluctantly, she stood. "Well, I have to admit that a massage does sound wonderful right now...if you're sure you don't mind."

Laughing, I responded that I didn't mind in the slightest, while thinking that I had hit the jackpot and was soon going to have my hands on her almost naked body.

"Go lay on the bed. I have some oil in my makeup bag, I think. I'm sure I left it there after Dan and I were in Vegas a couple of months back."

I didn't mention that Dan had used it to give me a first class sensual massage before fucking me silly for the next two hours.

"Take off your robe before you lay down," I called, "That way I can massage your back and shoulders as well."

Bri was lying face down on the bed, wearing only a pair of lacy white panties, when I followed her into the room. My nipples stiffened almost immediately as I gazed at her almost naked body.

"My God! You truly have been blessed with a gorgeous body," I said as I approached the bed.

Her face was firmly pushed into the pillow, perhaps from embarrassment at being almost naked in front of me, but I heard her issue a muffled thank you.

"I'm going to warm some oil in my hands and then I'll start on your calves," I told her, positioning myself at the end of the bed. The oil was infused with sandalwood which gave it a sensual and seductive scent

I started with her right leg, using smooth, rhythmic strokes of my fingers up and down her calf muscle. After a few minutes, I switched to kneading her calf with my thumbs, working softly against the tight muscles that I found. Bri made soft encouraging noises as my hands and fingers slowly worked up and down her calves.

"Mmmmmm, that feels delightful," or "Oh, yes, that's nice...just there!"

I picked up the Lelo, turned it to high, and began running it up and down her legs.

"Oh, now that really does feel good!," murmured Bri, as I applied the head, with varying degrees of pressure, to the tired and sore muscles at the back of her legs. I noticed that her legs had moved further apart and looking up, I imagined that I could just see a small wet patch beginning to form on her panties.

"How are your thighs, Bri? Need those massaged too?" I asked, hoping for a positive response.

"Oh, yes, ...please. What you are doing is really wonderful," she replied in a low voice.

Adding more oil to my hands, I set to work on her thighs. I started on the back, once again using strong rhythmic movements on the tight muscles that I found there. I continued this deep massage for ten or fifteen minutes before I switched and began to use my fingertips on the inside of her thighs, starting just above her knees. Bri moaned softly as my fingers found a sensitive spot and as they moved higher she re-positioned herself, spreading her legs to allow me access to her upper thighs.

It was evident that not only was she enjoying the massage but that she was becoming aroused as well. I took this as my cue to take the next step and allowed the tips of my fingers to graze against her lace covered pussy. She gasped and her hips lifted from the bed. Emboldened, I pressed my fingers against the sodden gusset of her panties and was rewarded with a soft whimper from Bri.

"Does that feel good, Bri?" I asked with more than a hint of desire in my voice.

"Oh God...yes, Kate. But...oh my God!!" she exclaimed, as my fingers drew her panties aside and softly caressed the naked lips of her wet pussy. Slowly, I pushed the tip of my finger against her entry, which yielded quickly, allowing it to slip inside and draw another whimper from her.

I knew that the time for pretenses was over and that it was time to be firm and take control.

"Roll over and take your panties off" I commanded.

She quickly complied, rolling on to her back and looking up at me with wide eyes. Her breathing was ragged and she looked a little apprehensive but she hooked her thumbs in the side of her panties and in one swift movement drew them down her legs and over her ankles.

"Kate...I've never..."

"Shhhhhhhhhh!" I said quietly as I untied my robe and shrugged it from my shoulders. "Everything is going to be just perfect."

I sat on the edge of the bed and slowly ran my fingers over her pussy, parting her lips and finding her clit. Bri moaned softly and bit on her lower lip. I moved the Lelo to her clit, causing her hips to jerk as the vibrations flowed into her most sensitive location. I proceeded slowly, taking time to fully explore her sex, and taking note of the things that seemed to give her the greatest pleasure. I talked to her as I went; commenting on the ways I like I use the Lelo on myself, telling her just how soft her lips were, explaining how deeply erotic her scent was and finally, that it was time for me to taste the sweetness of her juices.

Bri's eyes widened even further as my head lowered towards her warm, wet pussy. I ran my tongue the entire length of her slit, parting her puffy lips and finding her little pink clit, which I lapped at softly before sucking the small pink nub into my mouth and swirling my tongue over it. She tasted like heaven; so sweet and sexy. If I had to describe it I'd say like strawberry shortcake with just a hint of vanilla.

It was obvious from the noises that Bri was making that she wasn't too far from cumming so I slowly eased two of my fingers inside her.

"Oh God, Kate...please fuck me!" she cried as my fingers filled her.

I did as she asked and moments later my fingers were sliding in and out of her sodden pussy in a slow and purposeful fashion. She was tight, her warm walls pushed back against my invading fingers but it was to no avail and she panted and cried as I fucked her with them.

Suddenly her back arched and she clamped her thighs around my head.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" she chanted as she thrashed wildly around the bed.

I couldn't quite believe how just hard the orgasm ripped through her, causing her to shake and shudder like a woman possessed. After she stopped it took a full two minutes before her eyes opened and she smiled at me.

"Wow, Kate! I've never cum like that before! Thank you." she said with a radiant glow on her face.

Brianna

As I lay on the bed, Kate's hands easing the soreness in my calves, I felt like I was in another world. I'd been so disappointed with how the race turned out that I almost cried. I love the Disney characters and I wanted my picture with each and every one. I was soaked, disheartened, and sore. The shower and the drink, coupled with some food in my tummy had helped a bit but I was still sorely disappointed. When Kate suggested a massage I wasn't sure if it was a good idea, recalling our little dance episode. But, I was tired and sore, so I caved, as I seem to do a lot with Kate.

When she showed me the tiny vibrator I almost told her no. How could such a tiny thing work my sore muscles? But, Kate is Kate so I told her yes. In minutes, her hands and the aroma from the oil, made me lose all thoughts of the word 'no'.

When she first brushed my labia with her fingers I thought that I was dreaming. But no, it was definitely a deliberate caress and it felt so good. I'm sure she could see the dampness on my panties as she worked her way up and down my leg. A moment later I felt her fingers pressing hard against me which caused me to whimper quietly. When she told me to roll over I knew I was a goner.

I turned over, slipping my panties off and, with them, all of my inhibitions. I lay there wide-eyed as Kate removed her gold robe, exposing her magnificent breasts to me. My heart raced as I anticipated her first touch. What I didn't anticipate was just how delicate that touch would be nor the strength of the shockwaves that would flow through me.

My eyes held hers as she toyed with my pussy. Her expression was one of concentration and delight as she talked to me, her soft, soothing voice arousing me even further. In the dim light of the room I focused on the feelings that her caresses were generating. I had never imagined a woman making love to me but slowly and deliberately, she was taking me places that I'd never before been.

When she leaned in to place her face between my legs I nearly lost it. I gripped the sheets hard as her tongue slipped between my swollen labia, heading for my hardened clit. Mixed emotions flooded my brain as she licked and kissed me. Nobody, I mean nobody has ever made me feel as good and as naughty as I did at that moment. Never in my wildest fantasy would I have pictured my beautiful sexy boss, Kate, going down on me. However there she was, clearly enjoying me just as much as I was enjoying her.

What residual angst I had about the race vanished as Kate softly seduced me. My aching legs and sour disposition were things of the past as my body reacted to Kate's loving attention to my vagina. Her hands reaching under me stretched to my breasts as her face, buried between my legs, licked and sucked my pussy. Her fingers found my nipples and she managed to slip each one between her fingers before pinching then massaging my breasts. Such a new sensation for me, usually the guys I've allowed access have fumbled around with their mouths on my boobs. Having Kate discover all of my weaknesses was so exciting.

As I moaned and rolled around the bed, her attention to my breasts narrowed to pinching and tugging with her thumb and forefinger. I was in heaven. Her mouth over my wet sex felt like nothing I'd experienced before. She was taking her time and I was enjoying every second of it. My heart was pounding in my chest, my breathing was rapid and shallow and I knew I was building towards what would be an explosive climax. My toes curled with each new sensation Kate thrilled me with. I was close to the peak when she paused to look up from between my legs. I looked at her pleadingly, wondering why she'd stopped. My look must have pleased her because she grinned and asked if I was enjoying her ministrations.

I nodded, asking her to please take me all the way. My inhibitions were completely gone, all I desired was release from the delicious torment that had ensnared me.

Kate giggled, "You look so sweet and innocent Bri! From now on you are my sweet girl" she said, before moving her head back to finish her work.

Her words made me feel special, and made my pounding heart flutter. I sighed briefly as her lips encircled my clit and once again began to suck on it softly. Simultaneously, two of her fingers were pushing at my entrance causing me to moan as they entered me. I was in ecstasy; the sensations of Kate's mouth on my clit were incredible but as she began to slowly fuck me with her fingers the pleasure became indescribable. It wasn't long after that my body succumbed to the pleasure and I came in a fashion that I have never before experienced. My entire body arched and lifted from the bed while my legs clamped Kate's head in a vice like grip. I almost passed out from the huge waves of orgasmic pleasure that assaulted my body for what seemed like eternity.

When the waves finally subsided I caught my breath and, looking at her through my afterglow eyes, I smiled. The only words to leave my mouth were, wow and thank you.

Kate was sitting back on her heels smiling, her cheeks shiny from my love juices. I blushed deeply, thinking of what I had just done as I lay quietly, tingly and happy from this new and overwhelming experience. Kate slipped next to me, allowing her legs to entwine with mine. I was embarrassed but sated, with not a care in the world.

Lovingly, she brushed my hair from my face, whispering, "How was that, my sweet Bri."

I giggled softly, "You really have to ask?"

She smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did too. You have such a sweet body, Bri, I couldn't resist."

"I had misgivings at first, Kate. But, there's something about you that I can't resist either. You have a way of making me do things I normally wouldn't. Not bad things, just things I've never done before, like this."

"We're not done sweetness, I have this aching between my legs that only you can aleve."

I turned a deep crimson as I buried my face in the nape of her neck. Kissing it I whispered, "I've never done that before. Will you guide me?"

She laughed, "I think you'll know what to do, it's natural, my love. But, of course, I'll guide you. I know it's difficult the first time, just take your time, okay?"

I propped myself up to look in her eyes and, in that moment, her expression and demeanor made me realize that there was something very special between us. I kissed her, tasting myself on her soft lips for the first time. Slowly, I proceeded to kiss my way down her exquisite body stopping to position myself between her legs. She adjusted her position, propping herself up with her elbows, and spreading her legs as she observed me building up my courage.

I took a deep breath, which made her laugh, "It's not that bad, Bri."

"I know, but it's my first time."

I lowered my face, my hands massaging her thighs, before I kissed her labia tentatively. She was right, it wasn't that bad. I looked up at her smiling.

"Oh my God, you taste so wonderful. Does this make me a lesbian or something?"

Kate laughed, "It makes you a sexy young woman who likes variety. There's so many things I'm going to show you, my little love."

Her words made me tingle; the thought of her and I together struck a sweet cord between my legs. I swallowed hard, then dropped back down between her thighs. This time I didn't hesitate and began licking and kissing her tender, swollen lips with enthusiasm. She directed my tongue like Martin Scorsese directs movies. There sweetie, a bit more to the left, that's it, faster, slower. I followed her directions to the letter, and she was soon squirming and trembling, not saying a word as I discovered where exactly she wanted my now sloppy wet face and my overactive tongue. Her body began to tremble while I lapped up her intoxicating juices. I was loving this; despite my initial misgivings, it seemed I had a knack for eating pussy which Kate encouraged with what little she could coherently mumble. I kept up my initiation into the delightful world of same-sex lovemaking until Kate shuddered. I backed off only to be told to get my face back in there until she'd gone over the abyss. Her hands planted firmly on my head, she bucked and rolled back and forth while I honored her demand. When she'd finished, she lay panting, tugging at my head for me to join her and kissing me with gusto when I laid beside her.

She rolled on top and we laid, legs entwined, cuddling and kissing, for what seemed like eternity. Finally, I asked if I did okay, causing her to look at me as if I was crazy.

"Oh, Bri, you were absolutely perfect. Much more so than I ever imagined when I thought of us being together."

I smiled, snuggling closer to her as if that were possible. My heart was still racing when she looked deep into my eyes.

"You are perfect in every way Bri. I'm going to show you things you never thought possible, Ms. No Longer Straight Girl."

I giggled, "Well, I guess that's true. This is our secret, right?"

She nodded, "But, I know Crystal would also love to get to know you as well as I do now, babydoll."

I shuddered softly, what had I gotten into? My mind quickly flashed to Kate, Crystal and I naked in bed together and my heart rate soared as I blushed.

The rest of our trip was both business and pleasure. We were strictly business during the day with the exception of a couple of side trips to Victoria's Secret and another boutique with more 'adult type' items. Our evenings were however deliciously decadent. We'd wine and dine then go to our room, make love, shower together, make love, play with our purchases, then cuddle and fall asleep in each others arms. I was almost glad when the week came to a close so that I could go home and rest. Kate had truly worn me out with experiences that I knew would color the rest of my life.

As our plane hurtled down the runway I sat quietly, recalling the wondrously erotic week that had just passed and contemplating the future experiences to be enjoyed with both Kate and Crystal.