Fun With Cuffs & Ice Cubes Ch. 01

Story Info
He lays you down.
749 words
4.05
49.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay you down on the bed, and secure your arms over your head with a leather cuff, chained to the headboard. Your chest heaves up and down as you breathe. Pulling your legs towards the corners of the king sized bed, I secure your ankle, left, then the right. I slide a pair of scissors along the inseam of the left leg of your tight black pants. You feel the cold metal brush against your thigh, followed by your hips. I cut your white blouse diagonally starting at the bottom hem and passing between your breasts to your opposite shoulder. I rip the cloth away to reveal your red bra. I run the shears down the last pant leg, and expose your silk thong. I kiss your lips gently, slide my nose across your cheek, suck on your earlobe for a moment. I bite it gently before pulling away. I run my fingers over all your exposed skin, lightly dragging them across your supple flesh, your dark hard nipples show through your bra. I kiss along your neck, down into your cleavage. I reach a hand beneath and behind to unclasp your bra. (Yes, I can do that with one hand.) You let out a gasp as you feel the release of support, as the bra falls lifeless and your magnificent tits jiggle ever so slightly. I pull the offending piece of clothing away.

I lean across your body, to the table next to the bed. You feel my weight press down on you and I grab a glass of ice-water. I take a sip. I dip my finger in the goblet, and drip drops along your cheek, neck, breast. I suck an ice cube into my mouth and bring my head down to your rock-hard nipples. I suckle gently, the wonderful sensations of warmth and cold flowing through your nerves.

I move back and forth, from nipple to nipple, occasionally running my broad tongue up along side your neck, and dart in your ear. I crunch the remains of the ice cube between my molars, and press my mouth against your nipple. You feel the ice cold on your sensitive skin, warming rapidly around you. A small puddle is forming at your sternum, as the excess water comes to rest, running down your perky mounds.

I slide the tip of my middle finger inside the waistband of your thong, my hand palm down, pressing into your stomach. You gasp. I kiss your lips; I push the fingers down along your body, until it finds the hot folds of skin between your long legs. I begin to explore, unfolding, trying to brush every inch of skin, exposing all the hidden surfaces to my touch. My fingertip finds the opening of your hole, dripping wet. I slide a finger inside you, hold it for a moment, pull it out, then bring it to my lips. I suck my finger, tasting you. I turn my body. I grab your thong with both hands and tear them in two. I toss the scraps aside, landing on your shoulder, part resting against your cheek. I pick the glass back up again, take another sip. And once again pull an ice cube into my mouth. I bite down. You hear the crunch. I place my head between your legs, I pull your lips apart, and I press my wide mouth against your hot pussy. You feel small bits of ice dripping along your skin, warming as it goes. You feel my tongue, cold at first, then burning hot on your clit. I flick it around, and you go wild. Your hips surge, your legs shake, the chains rattle. I grab the glass once again. I take another ice cube. I also grab a large beaded necklace off the table. I continue eating you out, running my tounge in circles, sometimes sliding it inside you. then I begin stuffing the necklace inside. I leave just a small end dangling out, and then I pull slowly. One by one, you feel the beads pop out of you while I furiously pull and pluck your clitoris. I pull in different directions, each time giving a slightly different sensation.

The last bead comes out with a tug. I place one hand under one of your legs, at the ass, and the other around your navel. I pull the beads along your slit, back and forth, taking great care to bump your most sensitive areas.

To be continued...