Fun With Cuffs & Ice Cubes Ch. 02

Story Info
Ice replaces feather.
770 words
4.07
34.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we last left off, your arms were above your head, chained to the headboard, and legs were chained to the far corners of the queen sized bed. Your clothing was shredded, lying under and your naked body. An interesting necklace lies broke near by with shimmering beads scattered through out the bed.

I climb off your glistening body to open a drawer, and pull out a long green, red and purple peacock feather. I start tickling at your far left arm, sliding the light plumage at the tips of your fingers, along your wrist, forearm, and shoulder. Twirling it a bit along your chest above your breast, brushing against your neck, before continuing along the other arm and flicking past your finger tips. I move it by your little chin, swishing back and forth in small strokes between you breasts, all throughout your stomach with a circle around your belly button, to the nether-regions between your legs, fully exposed in your presently immobilized position. You lift your hips, rising as if to beg for more.

The feather scampers along each of your legs and twice more lightly swishing over your entire body. Your hips and chest rise and fall to meet its gentle touch, your arms and leg twisting and turning to the full extent that your shackles will allow.

I place my finger in the glass of ice water, now half melted. Holding it in for a full minute, while my other hand continues to tease you with the beautiful puff of blue and purple. I set the feather down, lean over you, kiss you deeply on the lips, and press my hand with its now ice cold finger against your hot pussy. Our lips meet and part with swirling tongues. I suck yours into my mouth, and bite it. I push mine into your mouth, I taste your lips, and our eyes close. You feel my hand exploring your beautiful hole, dripping wet. My cold finger pressing against your clit, sliding down, slipping inside you, cold at first, then warming from your heat. I bite and tug your lower lip as ours separates again. My nose slides along yours until the tips are meeting, and I stare into your eyes. They're still shut tight, but a few moments later brown orbs appear slowly, and stare back into mine.

I unchain you for a moment your limbs are stiff, but you stretch them out lazily. Limbs are slightly tingling as your blood flow returns to normal.

"My God, you're beautiful..."

I tell you to get on the edge of the bed, on your knees. On all fours, your magnificent ass facing me with pouting lips below, your legs parted ever so slightly. I can see a delicate shine, as the dim light glints off your wet sweetness. I take my place behind you, place one hand on your lower back, and slide inside, engulfed in your heat. You press backwards into me, and begin a gentle rocking back and forth. My arms stretch as far as they can to reach up your back. You lift your head arching your back, looking forward, and I place my hands on either side of your neck. I draw them back towards me, dragging along your back, and your curvy hips still in rhythm with mine. I hold your hips and pull them into me as I trust. I suck on a finger; getting it moist, then press it into your willing ass. I slide it in to one knuckle and your arms fail you. Your face is pressing into the bed now, your ass still high in the air. I slide the finger in to the second knuckle and you moan. My free hand continues to explore your body, every inch. Your eyes are closed tight, focusing on the intense pleasure welling up inside you.

You feel so good... "

I start to slide my finger in and out of your ass, while my cock pistons inside you, rhythmically. Your left foot begins to faintly tremble. Your body reacts to mine, our speeds match. We cum together for what feels like an hour. A hot splash deep inside you, a tight clenching around my finger and cock; a moan and then a scream from you. I moan in response.

A few moments later, we collapse together smiles on our faces; you lay with you head against my chest and look up at me with your big brown eyes. I hold you in my arms and kiss you for every moment or so until the sweet bliss of slumber captures us.