Fun with Dick and Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every woman has different ways of masturbating, and already Jane was finding her own strategy. The main thing was that she was much more vigorous about it than I usually am. While I kind of lightly rub and tease myself, she was really pushing her clit and cunt around, hard and fast. I could see the tendons on the back of her hands stretched tight like steel cables. She was panting like she was running a marathon race, and a sheen of sweat covered her flushed chest and forehead. Her ass was lifting off the chair seat as if driven by a big piston, and her thigh muscles rippled with the exertion.

She was totally engrossed and delirious with the pleasures that her body was providing her for the first time, and the sight was enough to push me over the top. My own orgasm had been reigned in long enough, so I let go of my control and immediately, ripples of elation tickled through my body. The ripples soon turned to waves, and they came crashing through me, pounding over my cunt and torso, washing over my head. I fell back onto the carpet and my discarded robe, letting my entire body writhe and shimmy as I kept up the rhythmic massage of my G spot and clitoris. Who knows how long I was swept up in the rapture of my orgasm -- it was timeless.

Eventually, the sounds of Jane's bouncing hips, her slurping cunt, and her guttural snorts brought me back around to reality. I got back up on my knees and leaned forwards to watch her. I had never actually watched a woman masturbate so close-up, and the sights and sounds and smells were intense and intoxicating. My hands had a life of their own as they rose from my hips and again made contact with her jerking knees. Then I traced my fingertips up the inner surface of her thighs. They were slippery with sweat; the muscles were quaking with the effort to pump her hips up and down. I slid my hands further forwards, and then under her ass with my palms up. Now I held her ass motionless, suspended over the cushion, as I cupped and kneaded her cheeks with the same energy that she was putting into her masturbation.

She was possessed by her natural, animal appetites, and nothing was going to slow her down. In fact, my touch probably was the final thing that completed her long build-up. I felt the muscles in her ass clench up so tight that my fingers could hardly dent her lean flesh. Her eyes locked on mine as she started to twiddle her fingers over her clitoris so fast that it was almost a blur. The finger implanted in her cunt stopped moving, instead tightening up its determined pressure on her newly-found G spot.

Her rasping pants stopped in mid-breath, and her back arched. Every muscle in her body became rigid. Only her fingers on one hand moved as she fluttered relentlessly over her protruding, rubbery clitoris. Jane let loose with a series of quick harsh grunts, and her fingers stopped moving over her clit, matching the squeezing grip of her other hand as she squashed her hard nub of sensitive tissue.

Whereas I had writhed and danced in my own orgasm, Jane became paralyzed by the power and electricity that raged through her inexperienced body. Finally, I beheld the final proof of the fantastic power of her climax -- Jane is one of the rare women who ejaculate when they have a G spot orgasm! At the peak of her pleasure, an incredible amount of clear, syrupy liquid began to ooze out from around her embedded finger, spilling down onto my wrists and into the fabric of the cushion. I had heard of this, but to see it happen inches from my eyes was wondrous and exciting.

When Jane finally released the steel-hard flex from her body, and collapsed back onto the damp chair, she struggled to catch her breath. I pulled my hands out from under her, and pushing up off my haunches, I leaned into her so that I could wrap my arms around her waist and embrace her in a tender and sexually-charged hug. My face rested against her damp, heaving breasts, and I let my tongue snake out of my mouth so that I could lap lightly onto one of her amazingly large "Hershey's Kiss" nipples.

But pursuing more interactive sex between the two of us would have to wait for another time, for we were both completely satiated and exhausted at that moment. Besides, I wasn't really sure whether either of us was ready for this kind of experiment. It would be unknown territory for both Jane and me. Despite my vast experience and curiosity, I had consciously avoided any purely lesbian encounter.

In fact, what I had just experienced with Jane was the closest I had come to this taboo area, and I could see that my resistance was quickly dissipating. Someday soon, maybe Jane and I might explore this together, and if and when we do, we would both be "virgins" in this area. Given Jane's enthusiasm for the masturbation lessons, I felt sure that she would want to continue our adventures in the big and thrilling world of sex. Enough with all the rules that Jane and I had let inhibit our pleasures. If it feels good, do it. Words for us both to live by.

Jane left my home that day with a stack of my stories, the promise to continue to experiment with masturbating, and a smug look of blissful satisfaction painted across her face. She knew there was no turning back now.

(Continued in part two)

12