Fun with Dick and Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, Charles was continuing with his exploration of my breasts, and I was thoroughly enjoying it. But it was time for more, so I took hold of his hands and guided them down to the waistband of my panties. He took the hint and pushed the last garment, lowering his body, causing his lightly stubbled chin to drag a sensuous path down my spine. He ended up on his knees with his face level with my ass. I spun on the balls of my feet and now my cunt was staring him in the face. With as much ballet-like grace as I could muster, I lifted my right foot off the floor and brought it up and then to the side. Using one hand to stabilize myself by touching the top of his head, I used the other to grab my ankle and lift my leg further, until it made contact with the sturdy post at the foot of the bed at a height even with my breasts. I knew I couldn't keep this position long, so I grabbed Charles' hair and pulled his face into my wide-spread crotch.

As I suspected, he was inexperienced at cunnilingus, and I had to be very specific in my instructions: "Point your tongue more. Use your fingers to pull apart my lips.

"Can you feel that hard nub at the top of my slit? Oh, yes, that's it. That's my clitoris, or clit. Now lap your tongue up and over it.

"Again. Again.

"Now make your strokes longer, starting down at the base of my cunt.

"Can you taste my juices? Take a moment to savor the flavor.

"Now get back to licking me.

"Use one hand to rub my ass cheeks. Squeeze harder.

"Lick my clit harder. And faster."

My muscles in my legs were starting to burn, but I was incredibly aroused by Charles' rubbery hard tongue, and by the whole sequence of events leading up to this moment. My orgasm came in as an instantaneous blast, a primal explosion that jolted me as if I had been hit with a cattle prod. I was literally thrown backwards, and I dragged his head, planted in my percolating crotch, with me as I fell back onto the bed. It was a fast and brief orgasm, but all the power and intensity was compressed into a wildly volcanic eruption. I thought the top of my head would be blown off like lava. Even as I felt the mind-blowing rapture ebbing away, Charles kept up his lapping of my sodden cunt.

Eventually, the sensation was too much, and I gently pulled him away from my crotch and upward so that his big, strong body covered mine like a blanket. I kissed him (for the first time). At first a tender little peck, and then a deeper, more passionate kiss.

When he lifted his head away from mine, I could see the questioning look in his eyes. "Was that so awful for you, to lap up my juices and tongue my clit like that?" I asked.

He answered, "Well, I've never done that for any woman before... but I hope it isn't the last time. It was wonderful to feel you so aroused, to feel you cumming on my tongue, to hear you say those 'dirty' words."

I thought to myself, "Maybe I've made him a convert. Possibly he won't be thinking of women as passive and frigid for a while. Now that there is a chink in his armor, maybe he'll reexamine some of his other behaviors and attitudes. There is hope for this bastard."

Speaking of converts, I tipped my head to the side, and there were Jane and Dick. They had come forward so that they were standing right at the foot of the bed, watching our panting, sweaty bodies. Somehow, all of Dick's clothes had disappeared, as had Jane's panties and blouse. All sense of inhibition and decorum had evaporated for Dick, as was made clear by his proudly displayed cock, which stabbed into the air over the footboard. Jane's hand was tightly wrapped around its length, and she was jacking him off slowly.

One of his hands had curled around her back and under her armpit, so that he could reach her breast. He was pinching her nipple, twisting it like a radio knob, and she was encouraging him, crying out, "Do it harder!"

Her other hand was buried in her cunt. Watching them reminded me of my role as initiator and director of this situation, and immediately, a picture popped into my head of how to arrange the finale.

I spoke to Charles, "Stand up and take off your briefs." As he did so, he revealed a cock that wasn't long, but it was amazingly wide, with a dark purple head that looked like a ripe plum. It was shiny with precum, and it twitched with his unquenched desire. I bounced up off the mattress, and had Charles take my place, parallel to the foot of the bed.

"Jane, lean over the footboard of the bed," I instructed her. "Dick, I want you to mount her from behind, doggy-style." He didn't seem to know exactly how to do it, an I presumed that most of his experience had been with the missionary position. But Jane reached between her thighs and guided his bloated cock between her labia. As he penetrated deep into her vagina in one long thrust, she let loose with a brazen groan. Her fingers remained in the wet folds of her cunt, and she began to rub her clitoris with the same remarkable energy and determination that she had shown me at my house.

Jane let her head fall forward and into the waiting face of Charles. They kissed -- I had to assume it was the first extramarital kiss for Jane -- as Dick began pumping into Jane's cunt with long rhythmic strokes that pushed Jane's body to and fro.

Eventually, it was too difficult for her to keep up the kiss, and she shifted her face down onto Charles' hairy chest, where she licked enthusiastically into the tight black curls. She found his tiny nipples and she sucked hard on them, even biting and scratching him teasingly. Charles responded by cradling her head and rubbing the back of her neck. His cock was waving like a pennant in a breeze, and it was stiff and fat. I knelt between his legs, and nibbled and licked his cock tenderly. His hips bounced around, and I could tell that he wanted more that my seductive flirting. He wanted me to take his cock head into my mouth, and before he got his wish, I had a demand to make of him.

"Charles, if you don't move, I'll suck your cock. If you do move, I'll just watch you until you keep still." Of course, he would have promised anything just then, and he did stop bouncing around, so I kissed the helmet-shaped head, prodded my tongue into its pisshole, and then drew the bulbous glans between my wide-spread lips and sucked hard, swiping the underside with my tongue and fondling his balls with my fingers.

The short length of his cock made it easy to take him all the way in, so that my lips brushed his bushy pubic hair. But the unusual breadth stretched my jaws so much that it became uncomfortable quite soon. So when he lost his self discipline and instinctively thrust his hips up into my face, I used it as an excuse to peel my over-full mouth off his cock, and I threatened, "I told you if you moved I would stop. Keep still."

He again followed my command, and after a minute of making him wait, I crawled farther up the bed and planted my knees to either side of his waist, suspending my cunt over his petrified stud of flesh. Without any manual assistance, it pointed straight up at my wet and eager target. Jane's face was only inches away, and she turned it so that she could watch.

I squatted down just a bit, and our genitals finally made contact.

I pushed his cock forwards so that my labia could wrap themselves it. I rocked back and forth so that my clitoris rubbed along the short fat shaft, but I left the purple glans uncovered. Jane found it to be an irresistible temptation, and she repositioned herself so that she could lick the head as I squeezed it with my cunt as if it were a tube of toothpaste.

Behind Jane, Dick was still piercing his long, thin cock repeatedly into Jane's cunt, which gurgled with loud squishing noises. She exhorted him to do it faster and harder, which he did, gripping both of her ass cheeks, kneading them firmly. His thrusts pushed her face into Charles's cock, and she grunted as she sucked the head into her mouth. Despite her petite body, her mouth seemed able to open like a snake that could swallow a rodent three times it's own diameter. That hard globe of cock head fit easily into her consuming lips, and now her lips occasionally bumped into my own cunt lips.

I shifted my knees back, and put my hands behind me on Charles's knees. By arching my back, my cunt punched forwards without my thighs pushing Jane's head out of the way. She took the opportunity to use the fingers of her free hand (the other one was still embedded in her own crotch) to prod at my clitoris from above, driving it down into the slippery hard shaft of cock. I sped up my back and forth motion, and let my weight press hard down onto Charles's motionless cock.

Jane reached her orgasm first. She was enjoying four simultaneous stimulations -- a cock in her mouth, another pounding relentlessly into her pussy, her fingers strumming across her clit, and my cunt flowering before her wide eyes. It was more than she could take. Her entire body started to shimmy with minute vibrations, and her grunts became a sustained, guttural howl of deep pleasure.

As her howl became a softer moan, Dick's climax arrived and he ground his cock even more deeply into Jane's vagina, attaining his deepest penetration. His eyes clenched closed and his face was painted with a grimace that might have looked like pain, if I didn't know better! I could imagine Jane's tight vaginal sheath convulsing around his fleshy saber, milking jets of semen out of his shaft and mixing it with her own outpouring of oily secretions.

I too had been at the edge of reaching my own orgasm, but I had stopped moving while I watched Jane and Dick. Charles, too, had been enjoying the scene, but now, he couldn't help but attempt to bounce his hips to encourage me to get back to my activities. I couldn't blame him, and in fact, I didn't want to wait any longer. But I had one more trick up my sleeve -- and that's hard to do when naked!

I lifted myself up, telling Jane to hold Charles's cock straight up, and then I dropped down suddenly, letting the short, wide pillar of flesh stretch me wide. Then I bounced back up, and let his cock fall forwards, where Jane gave him one hard suck. We alternated strokes, fuck and suck, fuck and suck. All the while, Jane flicked one of her fingers over my clit. In a few moments, Jane and I really got the rhythmic pattern of this, and we were able to pick up speed. I reached behind my ass with one hand, and started juggling Charles' balls in my fingers.

When I felt the first jolts of ecstasy shoot through me, I abandoned the alternating strategy, and let Charles's crimson cock head stay in Jane's mouth. I shook my cunt forwards and back, riding his shaft, as if I was trying to score a groove into the sensitive underside of his cock. The stimulations were finally too much for both of us, and Charles blended his own climactic moment with mine. I stopped my purposeful thrusts, which were replaced by uncontrollable twitches and shudders as Jane prodded hard across my clitoris. She sucked as hard as she could on Charles's cock as I squeezed his balls. His hips bounced up rhythmically as his orgasm pulsed through his body. Jane, who wasn't used to the idea of swallowing semen, released her lips and pulled back a bit. Ribbons of pearly cum shot out of his broad glans and onto her cheeks and lips, dripping in slow motion to Charles' heaving tummy.

The chlorine-like smell of all our juices commingled in the steamy air around us, and when Dick's knees buckled from exhaustion, Jane let herself be willingly pulled down to the floor next to the bed, where she and Dick cuddled affectionately. What a long way they had come since their arguments over the dinner table! I let myself fall forwards onto Charles's slimy chest, and was delighted to hear his emotional gratitude for the eye-opening adventures we had just enjoyed together. Perhaps Charles and I will again be invited to dinner with Dick and Jane. And maybe next time, we'll actually get around to eating dinner before satisfying our other appetites.

12