Fun with Dick and Jane Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving over Susan knelt down beside Jane, reaching out and cupping Tom's balls.

"Want a taste?" Jane asked.

"I thought you'd never suggest it." Susan replied, as she grasped Tom's hard cock, giving it a long lick before devouring it.

"ooh he does taste good!" she added.

Dick moved over and knelt down behind Jane. Moving his fingers he slid them under her g-string and into her sopping pussy.

"Feels like you're in the mood." he whispered in her ear.

"You know I am." she replied. "But you don't get me yet. There's too many others to play with and I really want a foursome."

"Message received mistress." Dick replied, giving Jane a wink as he moved over to Susan, who was still devouring Tom's cock, the slurping noises clearly heard above the fucking that Alice was receiving from Phil.

Dick moved behind Susan, slipping his hands around her waist and up towards her breasts. Cupping them in his hands he suggested that it was time to lose the dress.

Willingly obliging, Susan slid Tom's cock out of her mouth, lifting her dress over her head.

"Lovely." Jane exclaimed as Susan's naked body was exposed all at once.

"I don't believe in underwear when I'm off to play." Susan said to the assembled adults. "All it does is get in the way."

By now Tom was lying down on the bed, with Susan continuing to suck his cock in and out of her mouth, slurping as he moaned.

"I need some of this!" Jane exclaimed. Peeling off her g-string she proceeded to climb on the bed, neatly avoiding the still furiously fucking Alice and Phil, lowering her dripping snatch onto Tom's mouth.

"Tongue fuck me now Tom." Jane commanded as she proceeded to grind her hips into his darting tongue.

Moving in and out Tom proceeded to lick Jane's clit, darting his tongue in and out of her dripping slit.

"Fuck that's it." Jane exclaimed, reaching down to grasp Tom's cock and guide it in and out of Susan's mouth.

"He's fucking fantastic!" Jane moaned to Susan as he continued to lick and suck on her pussy.

Meanwhile Dick had proceeded to position himself on the floor underneath Susan, giving him access to Susan's own shaven, wet pussy.

Reaching up Dick grasped her breasts, kneading them while he proceeded to fuck Susan's pussy with his tongue.

"Fuck my pussy Dick." Susan moaned in between sucks on Tom's cock. "Go harder." she breathed.

Above them, Jane continued to drive her dripping pussy into Tom's mouth, his tongue diving deep into her slit, and up along the inside and over her clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Jane moaned. "Keep going Tom!" she exclaimed. "I'm going to cuuummmmm!" she screamed, causing everyone to momentarily pause whilst she shuddered in ecstasy, collapsing onto the bed next to Phil, who was still pounding into Alice.

Susan looked at Dick, and commanding him said "Stand up. And. Fuck. Me. Now!"

Obeying at once the pair moved positions, with Susan bent over the bed, and Dick positioned to fuck her doggy style.

On the bed in front of them Jane lay down, her head towards Susan and Tom, still hard, ready to fuck her missionary style.

Lifting her legs up over his shoulders, Tom sank his well lubricated, rock hard, cock into Jane's dripping went cunt in one continuous motion.

"oohhhh god." Jane moaned. "That feels so good! Go slowly Tom." she added.

From behind, Dick grabbed Susan's delicious ass, and reaching under spread her pussy lips ready for his member to enter her.

Slipping his cock into Susan, Dick let out a deep sigh as he entered her tight tunnel.

"Fuck that feels good." Dick exclaimed, as he began to thrust in and out, reaching around and rolling her clit in his thumb.

Reaching back, Jane grabbed Susan and gave her a deep kiss. Moving Jane began to suck on Susan's nipples, which were as hard as diamonds, pointing straight down at Jane's mouth.

At the other end Tom continued to move in and out of Jane's pussy, slowly moving in and out with a twisting motion which left Jane breathless, and squirming in ectasy.

As the fucking moved up a notch, Susan began to thrust back against Dick's cock, each deep thrust resulting in a deep moan and exhalation of air.

By now the two men were fucking in time, each cock moving in and out of the ladies, as they continued to alternatively kiss and suck on each other's breasts.

As the men quickened their tempo the girls reached out, grasping the sheets of the bed, to both steady themselves as well as show how much they were enjoying themselves.

"I love being fucked!" Susan exclaimed, smiling wickedly at the other deliciously horny, kinky people around her.

"This is the best group sex I've ever had." Jane exclaimed as she reached out, grabbing Tom's face and kissing him deeply. "Don't you dare stop." she commanded him.

Thrusting and faster Tom spread Jane's legs apart, giving him deep access to her pussy. Moving his fingers down her body he continued to stroke her clit, as she writhed and moaned beneath him.

With a few final thrusts, and a guttural moan of "I'm cumming." Tom thrust deep into Jane, steadying himself as he climaxed, cum shooting hot and hard into the condom he was wearing.

Moving against him, Jane thrust back, milking Tom's hard cock for every last millilitre of cum.

"God it's not stopping." Jane exclaimed.

"Wow that was good" Tom sighed as he rolled off Jane and onto the bed, watching the others continue their frenetic fucking.

Rolling around, Jane, not missing a beat, rolled onto her stomach, as her pussy juices leaked onto the bed.

Cupping Susan's face in her hands, Jane kissed her deeply, feeling each thrust of Dick as his cock went in and out of Susan from behind.

Rocking back and forwards, Susan and Dick continued to thrust towards each other, moving in sync as if one.

"That's it Susan." Jane whispered, "Fuck him hard and take his cock deep in your pussy."

"Oh fuck this is good." Susan replied. "He's got a delicious cock and I love being fucked like this."

Grasping her hips, Dick announced "I'm going to cum soon."

"So am I if you keep going like that." Susan replied.

"Go on Dick." Jane said. "Give Susan a ride and make her cum on you."

Thrusting deeply one more time, Susan slammed back onto Dick's cock, as they both shrieked in ecstasy.

Holding her hips tight, Dick held his cock deep in Susan's pussy, as his cum streamed out of his cock and into his condom. Susan shuddered as she felt wave after wave of cum surge through her body, the group activity heightening the experience.

Part 4d: Finale

Moving apart the six adults all collapsed on the bed next to each other.

"Well that was fun!" Jane said, the other all laughing with her.

"Yes, we'll have to do that again." the others replied as the started to dress, ready to head back to the bar for a drink.

Relaxing back in the bar, the six friends raised a toast.

"Here's to a great night." Jane toasted.

"And the night is only young yet." Alice and Susan replied simultaneously, winking at each other mischievously.

12