Fun with Donna

Story Info
Fun with Sharedhousewife.
2.2k words
4.28
66k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago, our neighborhood held a block-party at a home in a cul-de-sac and my wife, Karen, was on a business trip out of town. I wasn't going to attend; however, my neighbor, Scott got called out to work, so his lovely wife, Donna, invited me to attend the party with her. After the introductions and greetings, Donna and I went to the patio to find some seats. She stopped off at an ice chest and grabbed some drinks. Donna cane back with a beer for each of us and handed me mine.

"Here ya go Ken!" she chimed.

I smiled and thanked her. My mind sensed something, but I could not put a handle on it. We all got to talking and the time passed quickly. The crowd thinned to the hardcore party guys. We were having a great time. I nailed a swig a beer and set it down. My hand rested on the table between Donna and I as I listened to the chatter continue. I then felt a touch to my fingers. Turning to look, Donna was still looking at the group, but her hand was over mine. She curled her fingers and wove her fingers between mine and squeezed lightly as she talked to Linda and her husband. My heart skipped a beat and I was not sure what to do. I enjoyed this, but was really uncomfortable in front of the others. As I pondered what was up, my concentration was broken.

"Ken, let's clear the leftovers off the table. No one is eating now, and it needs to be cleared." Donna said frankly.

"Sure." I blurted, pulling my hand up and standing.

Linda said, "I'll help too!"

To which Donna answered, "That's okay, Ken and I can get it. There is not that much."

"Okay, holler if you guys need help."Linda replied.

Donna and I got up and gathered the food on some trays. She was close, and her small hip rubbed me as she fumbled with the items. We picked the food up and headed inside. "Be right back guys!" I said. I was completely ignored as they chatted away.

In the kitchen I put my tray down, "Donna, what was that hand and hip thing about?" She was quiet. Then she looked at me.

"You know Ken, sometimes you need a hint to get uninhibited."

And we stared. "Are you making a move sexually on me?"

"Yes!" She blurted. Then out of the blue, she stretched up to me and kissed me quickly on the mouth. Donna turned and headed back out, asking who needed drinks.

Guilt hit a bit and I wiped my mouth as I headed to the bathroom. I had to get rid of a few beers. In the bathroom, I opened my fly and my cock was like a rock. Damn I hadn't noticed unbelievably. I bent my cock down to piss and really wanted to pull it. I forced the piss and zipped up. Soon I was on the patio and chatting again next to Donna. She was in an animated talk with Linda about something. I just listened to her voice, not the words.

Another hour passed. Back on the patio we chatted and again Donna stealthily entwined her fingers in my left hand. This time I squeezed back. Donna glanced at me and gave a small smile with her eyes. We sat for another 30 minutes and people started to file out. The party was over. Donna, Linda and her husband and I cleaned up. It was well after one in the morning when we finished. Linda and Tom said goodnight and we headed out the door. Boldly I grabbed her small butt cheeks in my palm as we walked down the street towards our houses.

I kissed her lightly on the nape and said, "Thanks Donna. You have been a big help tonight. You need to get home."

She turned and said, "Yes, it was late." Then she said it was not a problem, her kids were at their friends homes weekend.

We approached her house first, and she said she was going to have one more beer on the patio before bed.

"Mind it I join you?" I said.

With that we walked through her house, grabbed a couple of bears, and headed to the patio. Donna softly held my arm as we headed out. We sat and enjoyed the cold beers.

Donna opened her patio door and then ushered me inside. I had been here before. Donna walked out in front of me and turned standing in the middle of the room. She put a finger to her lips and said, "Don't say a word." I nodded, a bit lost.

Donna then kicked her sandals off and started to unbuckle her jean shorts. Her eyes drilled mine. Then she unzipped her shorts and pulled them down. She was not wearing panties. Kicking her shorts free, she spread her legs a bit and stared at me. I opened my mouth to speak and she again hushed me with a finger to her lips. All that lit the room was her kitchen light. But I could see her pink shaved labia between her small hips. Donna moved in front of me. She stared into my eyes as she unhooked my belt and undid my jean shorts. Her hand let go and they fell to the floor. My cock was like a tree trunk between us as it sprung free.

Donna lightly brushed my cock with her hands and smiled. "Ken, don't say a word. Just follow my eyes, Okay?" she whispered.

I nodded okay and stood there. Donna backed a bit and slowly settled to the floor. She laid back and spread her naked legs wide. Then she beckoned me to her. Her body was curvy and voluptuous and actually very sexy. I could faintly smell her pussy. I knelt between her legs and looked at her spread womanhood. I wanted to eat her suddenly and started to lean down. Donna grabbed my shoulders and said, "No!" quietly. Then she grasped my arms and pulled me on top of her. Donna pressed her hips up and my cock slipped between her legs and rested against her ass as I laid on her. Donna grabbed my ass and gave me a deep kiss.

We sucked each others mouths for a long time and she ground her hips to mine. My cock slid between her butt cheeks and I could feel my pre-cum running from me. I tried to reach for her still covered breasts and she pushed my hand to the side. Donna humped against me as she sucked my tongue. I could feel her ass getting slick with my juices and also hers flowing against my shaft as it grazed her labia lips. Donna was breathing harder now. She shifted and reached between us. She put one hand to her lips to say quiet and grasped my cock. In one smooth motion, Donna shifted a bit and aimed my hard cock to her pussy. Before I knew it, I was inside her lips and feeling myself sliding deep. Donna pushed up and grunted, my cock hitting home and our pubic bones touched.

Donna's head was back and her hips quaked a bit then she thrust up against me and her pussy muscles clamped my shaft tightly. She was incredibly tight for having two kids, but I knew she was petite. Then it hit me. I was fucking my neighbor again, my friend's wife. I had a pang of guilt. Donna sensed this and again put one finger to her lips.

"Just make love to me. Just push your body to mine and cum inside me!" Donna quietly said.

Her hips moved against mine and I pulled back and pressed back deep into her. Donna grunted a bit, her head rolling to the side. She ran her hand through my hair as I thrust deeper into her. I reached under her shoulders and held her close. My face was in the bend of her neck and I lightly bit her and licked her flesh as I pumped into her body. Donna's body started to dampen as she became covered with a light coating of perspiration. She gently pushed back to me as I buried my cock as deep as possible.

The room filled with our scents as we fucked slowly now. I could hear her vagina lightly suck as I entered and exited her pussy. Donna hugged my head as I thrust into her.

"Ken, don't stop." She groaned.

I kept moving against her, feeling her body open and then clasp me as I reentered her most intimate place. We kept this very slow pace going in the dim light. I could feel Donna's body slowly start to shake below me. I kept the pace and was surprised I had not popped a nut yet. My mind knew I had to wait. Donna ran her hand over my still shirt covered back then she grasped my bare ass as I kept thrusting into her. A low groan started in Donna's throat. Her nails dug into my butt.

"Cum with me, NOW!" She begged. I nodded and kept my slow pace. Donna's hips started to shake. Her eyes opened wide and she grasped my face sucking on my mouth. Donna pulled back and squealed, "Now Ken, now!" and kissed me deeply.

Her legs flexed and she raised her hips as I felt her first orgasm hit as her pussy clamped my cock. I pressed inside hard and my balls let go. Donna groaned into my mouth as I felt the first shot of cum come from my cock. Her eyes opened wide as she kissed me, and I felt her clamp down on my cock again with her muscles. I fired again deep into her loins and Donna's hips bucked under me as she let go. I grabbed her small hips bucked as I thrust into her. I was coming hard and felt it. My cock almost hurt as the semen fired from me to her. She twitched as each warm jet pumped into her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried, as she broke our kiss and her hips vibrated under me.

I too was now covered in sweat as I kept shooting my loads into her. Finally I was spent and collapsed on her body. Donna rubbed my head and back with her body still clenching tightly around my cock deep inside her. I could feel the wetness between us. We lay in a heap and I could feel her breathing hard against. Her heart was racing as I felt it pounding against my chest. After who knows how long, I leaned up. Donna was lying below me, her eyes were closed and she had a slight smile. Opening her eyes she looked to me intensely. "That was GREAT!"

We lay on the floor brushing each others faces and hair. We chatted about cooking and all kinds of things you would never imagine two people still intimately joined would. Finally the sun was coming up and we agreed it was time to say goodbye. The only problem was, I had gotten hard in her pussy again over the last hour of talking without knowing it. Donna noticed it too.

"Ken, just fuck me again and get it over. Scott won't mind. Just be a man and get yourself off!" She smiled.

I pulled back and started to pump into her body again. I kissed her and just fucked. It felt wonderful. Her muscles clenched and pulled as I slammed her body again. I did not fuck her slow, but very intensely this time. Donna grunted and held me tight as I penetrated her cervix. Our pubic bones slammed together hard and I could feel my cum rising. Finally, as I frantically thrust into her, my balls clenched.

"Oh shit, I am cumming!" I moaned.

Donna grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper saying, "Do it sweetie, just do it!"

I did! My body wrenched and I felt my cock spew deep into her again. My hips jerked and I saw a white light in my head as I came this time. I jerked and bucked and fired off, filling her loins again. Donna held my face lightly all the time I came. As I collapsed, she lightly kissed my gasping mouth. After five minutes, we pulled apart. Loads of cum and juice spilled from her as my cock exited her body. We laughed when we figured I had been inside her for hours. She instinctively grasped her crotch to hold it inside her. We laughed a bit as she rose and the cum ran down her inner thighs and onto the kitchen tile. Both of us shaky, I grabbed my shorts as she still cupped her crotch to contain my load.

Donna smiled at me as I headed for the patio door. I turned and pecked her on the cheek. I could see Donna watching me walk away. I waved at her and she waved back. I slept hard and fast after the surprising night with Donna.

Ken