Fun with Fairies

Story Info
An avid hunter has his way with his latest catch.
1.8k words
3.87
35.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
272 Followers

You pace through the woods looking for your target, gear at your side. You hear faint singing up ahead. Ah, that must be one. You peek out from a bush and sure enough there is a fairy there. She is a beauty. She has long red flowing hair. She is in a short dress made of green fabric. Her wings are fiery orange and they flutter lightly behind her as she sits by a rock. All in all she is about a foot and a half tall, slender of build.

You pull out your net and creep closer. Good. She is still unaware of you. She has a pretty voice, and an even prettier body. You can already feel your pants tightening in anticipation of the act to come. You lunge out and she gasps, trying to fly away. You are too quick though, and she is entangled in your net. You scoop her up net and all and dump her into your carrying bottle strapped to your back. You then head back to your cabin.

You look at her as she stands in the jar. She bangs her arms on the glass and pouts. Her dress is tight on her, and her small breasts are perky. They would easily be c-cups if she was a full size human. Her dress barely comes down past her thigh, and rests above her knee quite a ways. Grabbing your tools you move over to the jar. You open it and grab hold of her from the front. She worms around in your hand and her small body writhes against your palm. You easily hold her immobile and with your other hand you fold her wings down; not to hurt them, but to immobilize them and keep them out of the way of the act to come.

She looks distraught, so you coo to comfort her and kiss her head. You then take the tiny o-ring gag and gag her mouth open. She protests but is powerless against you. You set her down on the table and she moves to a sitting position. You cup her in your hands and begin to massage her entire body gently, lust rising as her luscious curves slide over your hands. She still seems uncomfortable, so you reach into your pants and rub a bit of pre onto a finger. You put it underneath her nose and she sniffs it, then smiles.

She pushes her chest forward, sitting erect. Her breasts are on the verge of coming out of her tiny gown. With two fingers you help free them, then rub her breasts with your thumbs. Her tiny nipples are hard against your skin. You gently pull the dress entirely off her, careful not to damage it. She is completely nude and hairless underneath. You pick her up and place her on her back, crotch towards you.

She is wet already and she is breathing heavily. Her snatch is no larger than the size of a dime. You start massaging it with your finger and she pants heavily. You gently push at the entrance with your pinky finger. With a little force the lips bulge to accommodate what to her is a massive member. You manage to push a tiny bit inside of her and she gasps, her body twitching. With another finger you rub her pleasure bud, and slowly she relaxes. You gently push forward, but find your finger won't go in any further. This one must be newly matured. It's always harder to fit the first time.

You become rock solid with anticipation. There's nothing better than fucking a virgin fairy. You grab hold of her with your left hand and lift her up, facing her towards you. She is pink in the face and panting heavily. Her red hair falls lovely around her heart shaped face. You stick your right pinky just inside her again, her body tensing once more. You then begin to slowly move her body up and down a tiny bit, pushing against her tight tunnel with your pinky. Hmm... nothing has gone deeper yet. Time to step up your game.

Holding her still, you slowly force your pinky deeper into her, not stopping when you meet resistance. Her face contorts in pain for a moment, but then something gives inside of her. You feel a layer of skin rip as you push through it, sliding your pinky an inch inside her. She screams out in ecstasy as this happens, and her snatch contracts as she orgasms. You push at the second barrier, and with a little more pressure that rips too, and you pinky slides all the way into her. Still recovering from the first orgasm, the small fire fairy is launched into another.

You then begin to lift her up and down, making her ride your pinky. Her tongue lolls around in her mouth as she drools. She begins to get looser as you continue. You then pull out of her and drop your pants. You rub her juices along your shaft and pump yourself to full mast. The fairy looks hungrily at the cock that is larger than her leg.

You pull her forward and slide her mouth along your length. Instinctively she lets forth a strand of slobber that helps to lubricate you more. You then hold her to your cock and she massages the length of her body against it. You feel her tiny breasts brush along your length and feel her wet pussy stroke you as her legs wrap around your member.

You pull her off and lay her on her back on the table. She puts her legs up and points her pussy towards you, swaying her hips seductively and giving you a fierce smile. You stand up and put the tip of your shaft to the entrance of her tunnel. You rub the tunnel with your tip, and push against it, but it is currently far too small an entrance for you to fit. Boy you love breaking in fairies.

You reach forward and grab one of her legs with each hand. You slowly pull them away from one another until she is doing the splits in front of you. She pants heavily. You pull more, and feel the familiar pop of her legs coming out of the socket at the pelvis at both sides. This of course launches her into another orgasm. Her pussy lips flare and undulate as her muscles contract and relax. The snatch is now about quarter sized. You push your tip forward and the skin of her entrance stretches to encompass the first part of your tip. With two hands you grab ahold of her around the midsection and pull down, forcing your tip completely inside. The thrust pushes her cartilage pelvis in, but does not break it yet. Good, it always feels better this way. Her o-shaped pelvis pushes hard against your tip, but the hole in it is clearly too small for you to fit through. The fairy is panting heavily, and her pussy lips and undulating trying to bring more of your flesh inside of her. You grab at her hips and pull, causing more of your cock to slip into her rosy cunt.

You can feel her pelvis near to breaking now. You push again and it shatters beneath the blow, dissolving as your tip pushes deeper into her. She screams in passion as she orgasms again. The hard part done, you push deeper into the fairy. Her flesh is as soft as imaginable, and it feels like silk as you slide wetly into its fleshy sheath. The fairy is now half-impaled on your shaft, and she is loving every second of it. Her back is arched and she moans in pleasure as her vaginal walls expand to allow the massive rod of flesh into her. Her body visibly bloats and dilates to fit your cock and you watch as you push deeper inside her. She looks pregnant with your cock now, and you are only half inside her. You feel the last wall of flesh in your way and you buck hard against it, easily tearing through it with your tip. Her vagina expands farther and you push deeper. Her entire body is clamped down around your cock as you slide further inside stuffing her all the way up to her breasts.

Her pussy walls clench and spasm around you and the fit is so tight you can feel her ribcage expand outward to accommodate your member. You slide the last inch inside and feel her pussy lips push against the base of your shaft. Wow; she is a perfect fit. You are so deep inside her her entire body is dilated and straining to hold you inside. By your best estimate your tip is just below her throat. You remain still, your fleshy sleeve wrapped entirely around you. You can feel the fluttering of her heart on the side of your cock through her pussy walls.

You then, with two hands, pull the fairy sleeve almost all the way off you, marveling at the way her body reshapes itself as you move out of her. She gasps for air and screams loudly as the trembling of her pussy flesh tells you she orgasmed again.

You set into a rhythm, pushing all the way in, then nearly unsheathing yourself. You begin to pant as your lust rises and the tiny body writhes beneath you. The fairy enters a constant state of orgasm, and her body constantly convulses and sucks, pulling you deep inside her.

Faster and faster you stuff your meat sleeve with your shaft, her legs flapping against you. While you are completely inside her you turn her around, so her belly is down. You relish the feel of the new angle as you continue to pump yourself into her, harder and harder.

Her heart is beating so fast you can feel it pulsing through the mad thrusting. Her whole body begins to turn red as the stress begins to become too much. You quicken your pace, thrusting as fast as you can, racing to cum before you tear her tiny body apart.

Finally you hilt yourself one more time and release. Her body bulges further as a river of cum paints the inside of her body white. She is wrapped so tightly around you though that none of it spills out. Her heart it beating seemingly impossibly fast, and the walls all around you are pumping harder than ever, milking you dry.

Eventually your cock stops twitching and her heartbeat slows down. With a slow shhhllliick you begin to pull from the cum sleeve, with an audible pop you remove your cock from her ravaged body. Cum floods out after the plug is removed. Her body is still slightly misshapen as you set her on the table. She pants heavily as black and blue bruises begin to form all over her body.

A white bubble forms at the mouth of her pussy. It pops and a torrent of cum flows out with it. She moans quietly as she orgasms one last time.

Ravensing
Ravensing
272 Followers