Fun with Farley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if there was no question of me spending the night, Farley straightened out the covers and held up a corner for me to climb in. Without hesitation, I jumped right in with Farley close behind me. The sleeping bags had that masculine aroma to them that seemed to stimulate my feminine physiology. Farley arraigned the covers over us then snuggled up close and wrapped his arms around me. I think we were too tired to do anything more than just fall asleep. I drifted off into very pleasant dreams as Farley gently stroked and fondled my body.

I seemed to derive a primal comfort from sleeping next to a strong virile male of our species nestled under a pile of warm blankets that had his scent on them. I stirred awake to the fresh mountain air and the song of birds just as the rising sun was lighting the sky. I slipped from under the covers and made my way to the bathroom to pee. I thought my pussy would be a little sore from the double pounding it got the night before, but just the thought of Farley's able dick sliding into me started that all too familiar longing ache in the pit of my stomach and the sensation of warm wetness flooding my nether regions. I snuggled back under the covers next to Farley and with my arms around him, holding tight against his masculine bulk, I fell back to sleep.

I came back to consciousness slowly in a flurry of horny dreams and the most incredibly delightful sensations from my pussy. The trailer was quite warm from the morning sun and I had kicked my covers to lay totally exposed to the elements. It seemed as if I was dreaming about having another orgasm when I opened my eyes to find Farley's head between my legs and his face buried in my pussy. A moan escaped my lips as I reached down, ran my hands into his hair and pulled him tighter into me. His tongue began doing the most incredible things to my pussy, darting in and out of my dripping orifice and alternately terrorizing my clit. As his tongue danced relentlessly over my most tender parts, his hands roamed up my torso and began fondling and caressing my tits while gently pinching my nipples. I was nearly to the point of climax when I stirred awake and as soon I became aware of what was happening and gave in to it, the orgasm completely washed over me.

My body went into involuntary spasms from the delectable stimulation and Farley could no longer maintain contact on my sensitive tissues. Next I knew, he was in my arms, kissing me. The taste of my own musk on his moustache only added to my state of excitement. My body was still twitching in ecstasy from my orgasm when I felt the swollen head of Farley's cock pressing into my pussy lips. I raised my legs to either side of his torso and his turgid cock slid right into my slippery opening, filling me completely. Having him nestled between my thighs, his weight pressing me to the mattress as he probed my deepest recesses, took me into another realm of consciousness.

He pulled out nearly full length then slowly pressed himself back in, the sensation keeping me at my orgasmic peak. I held on tight to Farley's tight muscular body as he continually stroked his marvelous member in and out of me. I wrapped my legs up around his torso and pressed my heels into his butt so that I could meet his every thrust to impale myself on his rigid pole and take as much of him into my body as I could. When the ecstatic tension began building in me as I approached another violent climax, I could feel the musculature surrounding my sexual sheath tighten and squeeze down on Farley's cock. He pushed himself up to arm's length and began thrusting into my gripping aperture in earnest, reaching for his own release. When he started to let out a low growling moan and I could feel his body start to stiffen, I ground my pussy into his pelvis and undulated my hips upwards, stimulating my burning clitoris, to ensure that I reached my peak along with him. Lights flashed behind my closed eyelids as my body shuddered in orgasmic fury while Farley pumped gouts of his hot, sticky fluids deep into the cavern of my sex.

It took a short while before my perception of normal time and space came back to me. It felt so good being crushed into the mattress by Farley's weight and having his thick cock filling me. After a few minutes, he stirred and raised up on his elbows to look into my eyes. "Good morning," he said.

"Wow! What a way to start the day," I said pulling him back down on me and kissing the sweat from his neck and shoulders.

"You looked so good sleeping there, I just couldn't keep my hands off of you. You looked good enough to eat."

"I'm always up for a good tongue lashing."

"That's good to hear. Your little pussy is so sweet it's hard to resist."

"Careful, or you're going to spoil me."

"If you're going to fuck me to death, I might as well enjoy my last days on Earth."

I pushed him off of me then rolled over on top of him and held his arms out spread eagle. "You're going to be a tough one, but I'm very persistent."

"You'll need your strength then. How about some breakfast? They put on one hell of a feed down at Sophie's."

"I'm not much on big breakfasts. Toast and coffee would be just fine."

"I gotta plan. I'll make a quick run to the store then fix you my specialty, a fruit smoothie protein shake."

"That does sound good. I'll just lay here and doze while you're gone."

"I'll just be a minute," Farley said as he tugged on his jeans.

I watched him roar down the long drive on his Harley then hopped back into bed and dozed right off.

"Back already?" I said, kicking the covers and stretching languorously when he looked in on me.

"Damn!" he muttered to himself. "I just can't get over what a good looking little mama you are."

I rolled out of bed and did my best feline walk into the kitchen, loving the way Farley's eyes traveled over my naked body. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a hot, wet kiss. "How soon before the coffee's ready?"

12