Weird Fantasies 14: Fun with Friends

Story Info
i go to a party and get whipped.
1.3k words
4.06
31.8k
6
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet at a bar for a night out. We have a drink, and talk, and you maybe flirt a bit too, because that's what you do. We've slept together a few times before, just when we happen to, although I'm pretty sure that for you it's more about me being into licking your ass out than anything else about us.

You're kind of selfish like that sometimes, although I don't really mind. You're fun, too, and the ass-licking is something I like.

We talk and the bar fills up, and after a bit, as I'm wondering what you have planned, you lean closer and say quietly, "I know where there's a party, but it'll be kind of wild. But we can go if you want."

"Wild like how?" I say.

"You'll like it."

I don't know what that means. "Like how?" I say again.

You smile, and reach over for the candle on the table, and tip it onto my arm. You do it slowly, so I could have stopped you if I'd wanted to, but I don't want to. I watch, as you spill wax on my skin. It burns. I gasp.

You put the candle down, then take my hand and pull it up under your dress. You're sitting on a stool, and you shift sideways slightly as you do, so you can pull my hand up your leg, and back past your pussy, and press my fingers against your ass.

"Both things you like," you say. "Wild like that."

You know me, I think. You know what I like. I'm helpless to say no. I nod, and you smile.

We go to a house in the suburbs, and it seems like a strangely quiet party. There are cars parked up and down the street, but no noise from inside. We go inside anyway. You just open the door and walk in. It's a big open-plan house, a nice house, full of people. There's about thirty people here, and they all look around when we come in. Thirty people, thirty women, all looking at us.

Almost as if they were waiting for us to arrive.

You stop, and turn around, and kiss me, standing there. You kiss me like you know I can't resist, with your mouth open and your hands stroking gently, desperate for me. You kiss, and slide your hand downwards, and stroke it across my legs. On top of my dress, and then underneath my dress, reaching upwards, sliding your fingers over my underwear.

You finger me. You slip your fingers inside my undies, and finger me while you kiss me. You finger me while thirty people watch me, while they watch my face as I sigh and kiss you back, and I don't stop you, which is the odd thing about it all.

You kneel down. I'm really surprised. You kneel down, and slide up my dress, and then pull my undies down. And I let you. I help you. I move my feet, so you can take them off me, and then I stand there holding my dress up, out of your way.

And then you lick me out. You lick me out, and thirty people watch my face as you do, watch my pussy past your head, and I just stand there and let them.

After a while I close my eyes, and put my hands on your head to balance, and stroke your hair, while you lick.

While thirty people watch us.

You stand up, after a while, and kiss me with your mouth tasting of me, then say, "Lick me too, while everyone watches?"

And I nod. I don't know what's wrong with me.

There's mattresses in the middle of the floor, obviously for people to perform. We perform. You unzip your dress, and slide it off, and then pull me onto the mattress, and I let you.

You kiss me again, sitting there together, but I'm so nervous I just want to start. I just want to go down on you.

I push you backwards and do.

You start off lying on your back, and I lick your pussy, but soon you turn over onto your knees and hands, smiling at me. I get why. I want to as well. I lick your asshole. I rub your pussy with my hand, and slide my tongue down there sometimes too, but mostly I lick and suck and lap at your ass. My hair is in a loose messy ponytail, and you reach back, and hold it, and wrap it around your hand. You hold me there, hold my mouth against your ass, by my hair, and that excites me. Licking your ass excites me. Rimming you while so many people watch, doing something so dirty with you, that excites me too.

People watch, in a circle around us, wanting to see me do that. And I lick your asshole. Astonished at myself. While thirty people watch me.

You look back at me. "Can they touch you?" you say.

I hesitate, then nod, and hands start stroking my back.

I'm kneeling too, behind you, because that makes it easier to rim you. Hands stroke my hair and back, and unzip my dress, and caress my skin, and mouths kiss me too. Fingers slip inside me, teasing me, slippery with my wet, spreading me gently. Someone lies underneath me, with her head between my legs, and starts licking me out. You already have people near your face, and you're giving them head too.

It's fun and exciting, and I'm pleased I said yes to this. I keep licking your ass, while all around, people lick us.

I feel a tickle on my back. I look, and see a woman brushing a whip down my skin.

She looks at me, and waits, and I'm scared, but I nod.

She whips me. She beats me, while I lick your ass. People keep licking me, and stroking me, and sometimes having sex with me, too. Some women are wearing strap-ons, and sometimes they fuck you, too, and when they try, I move out the way and let them if they want to. Sometimes they fuck your ass, and those who do, when they finish, I suck their dildos when they take them out of you, and lick up the lube as it spills out of you, as well. It's the dirtiest, filthiest, wrongest thing I can imagine doing, and it's beautiful to do it, to taste you, to know what I'm doing turns me on more than I can stand.

And all the while I get flogged so it hurts, so I ache, so I'm in a trance.

I lick, and suck dildos, and get whipped, as people lick me. You come, and I keep licking your ass anyway, and the woman behind me keeps flogging me.

I feel wetness on my back, and think it's blood, but she keeps hitting me.

You stop, after a while, after you come, and turn around. You hold me while I'm whipped. You kiss me, because you know I adore that, because I love being kissed when I've just licked someone's ass. We kiss, and I kneel, and you half hold me up. You rub me, finger me, and people have sex with me. People have anal sex with me. A lot of people. All the people, taking turns, sharing harnesses, taking them off so other people can do it to me. They all fuck me, one after another, while you hold me and kiss me, and while I'm flogged.

There's blood on your hands and arms from holding me. I'm sore all over, inside and out, down my back, on my legs.

I'm sore and tired and in the end I whisper, "Stop," and then you lick me for a long, long time and tell me how good this all was.