Fun With Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun with Greg & Becca continues.
1.6k words
4.52
61k
24

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story 'Fun with Friends'. I hope you enjoy this as much as the first part...

Thanks again to kjplotts for the editing work.

*

After Becca said that, my eyes moved across to Greg's face, unsure of what to expect.

I didn't know if he was going to be angry that his girlfriend had tricked him into thinking that it was her stripper friend Davina that had been giving him a lap dance and a blowjob before revealing at the last possible moment that it was actually one of his best friends.

As I made eye contact with Greg, the look on his face told me that he wasn't angry though.

As I stood up, his face showed a look of confusion but also one of lust, his eyes moving down my short black pvc dress to my shaved legs and finally to my black patent 6" 'skyscraper' heels. He seemed to ignore the obvious erection in the front of my dress.

Seeing the look on his face I twirled for him so that he could see the dress in all of its glory.

After looking me up and down he said, "My my! You are quite the slut, aren't you? How did this happen? What are you doing here dressed like such a fucking whore?"

Becca then said, "Well Greg, I told you that I always wanted to see you with a guy so I figured that if the guy was dressed up like a slut then you may be more willing to go with it."

"So how then did 'Davina' here get to be on 'her' knees sucking my cock?" Greg asked.

Becca replied, "Well, I found out recently that your friend here enjoyed dressing up in slutty clothes and tottering around in impossible shoes so I thought I would bring you both together to see what happened. I wasn't sure where it would go but once Davina saw your cock, I couldn't stop her!"

"No kidding," Greg remarked. "She is quite the cocksucker...she must have had a lot of practice."

I was still just standing in front of them as they talked about me like a piece of meat and while this may have been humiliating for many, it turned me on even more.

Becca said, "Oh no...from what she has told me, that was the first real cock she has had in her mouth...although looking at her now I find it hard to believe. I think her collar tells you all you need to know. Apparently she has a virgin ass as well, but while I can tell you want to break her in...you are going to have to wait your turn," she said turning to me.

Becca started to walk past me and out of the room, telling me to untie Greg as she walked past.

She stopped at the door and said to me, "Try to keep your hands off my boyfriend's cock if that's possible," before laughing and leaving the room.

I took a couple of steps forward and started to untie the first of Greg's wrists, his eyes following my every move. I stepped across him and untied the other one. I was now very aware that I was dressed up like a slut in the presence of one of my best friends who was naked and somehow rock hard again!

I asked him if we were ok and he simply said, "You remember when you were dancing and I said that after cumming in your mouth I was going to fuck you like the bitch that you are? Well I still mean every word of that."

"Not before me," Becca said as she came back into the room. "I'm taking this bitch's cherry."

Looking down, I could see that she was wearing a thick black rubber strap on, not quite as long as Greg's cock but still large enough to get my heart racing.

She ordered me to follow her through to the bedroom but to put a swing to my hips so to give Greg a nice show. I walked behind her not needing to add much more sexiness to the walk that the 6" heels already gave me. Greg followed and while I couldn't see what he was looking at, I'm sure he would have been staring at my heels, my legs, and the thin strip of black material disappearing between my ass cheeks.

As I walked through to the bedroom, Becca was standing at the side of the bed and told me to get on and to get on my hands and knees. As I crawled up onto the bed, I noticed the chair that would now be positioned directly behind me.

"Go sit," Becca said to Greg. "You are getting a front row seat to your friend's first ass fucking." Greg sat down without saying a word, just a couple of yards away from my naked ass which was now bent over doggy style.

Becca turned to me and took the base of the rubber cock in her hand. "Suck it slut," she said.

As I reached forward with my hand she slapped it away and told me to only use my mouth. I bent forward with my mouth wide open and she moved the cock away telling me to try harder. I moved forward again and she laughed as she moved the cock away again obviously finding enjoyment in teasing me.

"This slut is desperate for cock," she remarked to Greg.

"Since she liked the taste of yours so much maybe she should indulge in more of your cum."

She then wiped the head of the rubber cock across my face through the cum which Greg had left there just a few minutes ago. Somehow I had forgotten about that, but to Becca this was just something which she could use to degrade me further.

The head of the cock was now smeared in cum and as I stared at it, all I could think of was getting it into my mouth. Becca obviously saw this in my face and asked me what I wanted.

"I want to suck your cock and taste your cum," I replied.

"Good girl," she said back with a sneer across her face.

I leaned forward, taking just the tip in my mouth. I licked and sucked the cum from the head and as I tasted it again, I moaned; maybe Becca had been right in making me wear the CUM SLUT collar.

"Listen to your friend," Becca said to Greg. "Listen at how desperate she was to taste your cum. She is nothing but a dirty slut. I bet she will never look at another woman again as it will only be cock that will satisfy her needs after today."

I started to take more and more of Becca's cock in my mouth and as I worked my way down I could see that her cat suit was still unzipped and that an equally thick part of the dildo was going up into her pussy. I had no idea how long it was but as I started to bob up and down I could tell that the rubber cock was sliding in and out of her as well as my mouth.

"That's it bitch," Becca said panting. "You get my cock nice and wet. It's going to be raping your ass soon so the wetter you get it the better it will be for you."

The talk and the thought of taking this thick piece of rubber up my ass added more vigor to my actions and as I worked my way towards the hilt, I could feel it hitting the back of my mouth. I instinctively swallowed and felt the head of the cock start to make its way into my throat.

"The slut is deep throating me now, Greg," Becca proclaimed. "She is a natural cocksucker. I'm sure she will do the same for you if you ask nicely," she said as she started to stroke the back of my head.

I spent the next few minutes bobbing up and down on Becca's cock and knowing that Greg was sat right behind me I made sure to hold my ass nice and high so as to give him a bit of a show.

All of a sudden Becca pulled the cock from my mouth and told me that it was time to lose my cherry.

She told me to turn around and as I turned to face Greg I could see that his cock was in his hand and that he was gently stroking it.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Davina?" Becca asked.

I moaned and replied, "Yes".

"After this you might not want to use that cock of yours to fuck women again. Are you happy to be turned into a cock whore and cum slut who can only be satisfied by the taste and feel of cock?"

I wasnt sure if Becca was giving me the opportunity to stop or just wanted to hear me beg but at that point all I could think about was why this hadn't happened sooner and how happy I felt bent over wearing nothing but a backless pvc dress, a thong and high heels that most girls wouldn't be able to walk in.

Making eye contact with Greg but speaking to Becca I replied, "Fuck me. I want to be treated like the slut that I am and want to suck and fuck any and every cock that comes my way."

"Well then...get ready for your new life," Becca said.