Fun With June Ch. 2

Story Info
June does it all, then gets mad.
1.2k words
3.98
36.5k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigtuna
Bigtuna
5 Followers

…Back to the bedroom. She lay on her stomach and I lay on top of her and slid my cock slowly up and down the crack of her ass. She warned me, "no anal"!!

This shocked me more than any of her previous behavior. After all, in the space of about two hours June had exposed herself to me, masturbated for me, sucked my cock, licked my balls, allowed me to play with her tits, finger fuck and eat both her pussy and her asshole and fuck her and later would even offer to give me her worn panties to take home. I really wanted to dip my shaft in her little pucker hole, but since I don't believe in getting forceful with a woman I settled for opening her vagina and sinking my cock as deeply into her as I could "doggy style".

I also wetted my finger with her cunt juice and once again inserted it into her lovely backdoor. As we fucked the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her hole was thrilling. With each outstroke her inner lips were exposed as they moved with my motions. I told her how visually exciting this was and she said that she wished that she could see it too. She moaned and went wild with more shouts of "You fuck, fuck me, you shoot" just like before and I thought she would wake the neighbors. The doggie fucking went on for a while and then we turned over and she guided me back into her cunt hole and tightened her pelvic muscles so tight that I thought my prick would break off.

I kept pumping with my balls slapping on her fanny until it hurt too much and then withdrew, moved forward and placed my cock which was still wet with her pussy juice on her lips (mouth lips). She said, "don't come in my mouth" -- another surprise -- and before I could answer she started to suck it so passionately that I nearly dropped a load down her throat. Not wishing to be unfair to her I withdrew just in time and made a mess all over her face. She loved that and rubbed my spunk into her face like it was face cream. I brought her to a final climax for the night with my finger and tongue.

Before I left she asked me if I would like to take the panties that she had worn that day with me to remember her by until the next time we met. I thanked her and took them with me.

We met again two weeks later. This time there was no small talk or excessive drinking. She answered the door in a white shorty nightgown with matching "see through" panties. Being able to peek at her dark muff through the panties teased and excited me and I had a hardon in no time and had the embarrassing problem of having to rearrange my cock so it didn't show. Feeling more comfortable this time and a lot more sober I started playing with her pussy while she still had her panties on and she opened her legs to accommodate me.

After pulling the panties aside and finger fucking her just a little bit she wanted to go to the bedroom. This time she didn't strip like before and laid on the bed without any of the previous exposing or masturbating. As I snuggled up to her I asked what she would like to do. She said that she didn't feel like making any decisions and that everything was entirely up to me. I took off my clothes and asked her to lay on her stomach which she did. I then pulled down her panties freaked on the sight of her nice round fanny. I open her cheeks and once again feasted my eyes on her fabulous asshole and slit which was closed.

She said, "You like looking at that, don't you?"

Being hardly able to speak I said, "Yes" and she told me it was mine to do whatever I wanted to with. I was really hard and swollen. I put my tongue between her cheeks and teased her by licking close to but not right on her asshole. Since she didn't like to be teased she moved to a position on her hands and knees which opened her cheeks and really exposed her hole completely.

I got the message and licked all over her asshole and put my tongue as far into it as I could and lapped her for a long time. Then, another surprise. She opened the drawer in the nightstand and produced a bottle of baby lotion and rubbed it on my cock and on her asshole. She then assumed the hands and knees position with her head on the pillow and pointed to her now juicy orifice. I carefully probed it with the head of my hardon and little by little she relaxed enough for me to enter her through her backdoor enough to start some real butt fucking. We slowly moved back and forth until the lubrication was complete and then I became so excited that I fucked her furiously with my prick inserted as far as it would go.

While I was fucking her she fingered her clit and cunt hole and moaned the same words as before and went absolutely wild. I left a considerable load deep in her beautiful asshole.

She knew that I needed some time and so once again we rested and drank some wine. She asked if I had sniffed the panties that she had given me and jerked off into them and I truthfully said that I had. She did more outrageous masturbation to get me going again and when I started to get hard she bent down and kissed my cock. That got it going!! I asked her if she wanted to call the next scene and once again she said that she didn't want to make any decisions. I suggested that we play '69' and she agreed immediately. I lay on the bed and she straddled my face. I could see her cunt with its lovely pink opening and enjoyed her fabulous feminine aroma.

As I was slowly licking her I felt a strange sensation. She was licking my asshole!! She licked and probed and when she was done she licked and sucked my cock. Her head bobbed up and down and her tongue never stopped moving. I was about to shoot but I remembered her previous admonition that she did not want me to come in her mouth. I told her that I was about ready to shoot and tried to pulled my cock out of her mouth, but she had me tightly grasped and was not about to let loose. I buried my face in her cunt and kept lapping furiously from her clit to her asshole and pumped my cock deeper into her mouth and she kept on sucking. It wasn't long before she had a mouthful of my jism which she savored for a while and then spit out into a Kleenex in a very ladylike fashion.

I had many other similar sexual encounters with June until she got mad at me. She got mad because she asked me how many women I had gone to bed with. I answered truthfully that I had fucked or eaten over 100 ladies. This totally freaked her head. I guess I should have lied and told her what she wanted to hear. I didn't see her for about two years until she called me and said she wanted to see me. Then the fun continued...

To Be Continued...

Bigtuna
Bigtuna
5 Followers