Fun with Marilyn Ch. 02

Story Info
Pillow talk; written in a what if.
3.3k words
3.91
8.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the excitement that had just gone on, Joe noticed by the expressway signs that they had pasted their exit to their favorite restaurant by some twenty or thirty miles and as Marilyn took her place back sitting beside Joe, he Tells Marilyn of their dilemma. They agree to get off the expressway and find a place to eat and while doing so. Joe can't help himself because of all the squirting Marilyn had done he knew her pussy was still drenched with her juices so he ran his fingers up Marilyn's pussy then stuck them in his mouth, then told her how good she tasted. She gave him back that sexy look of hers as she put her arms around him, giving him a kiss and hug then laid her head on his shoulder.

Joe sees a place up ahead to eat and asked Marilyn what she thinks, Marilyn replies "I so hungry anything will do." It's a quaint bar and grill. Joe pulled into parking lot and they got out of the car and went inside.

As they waited to be seated, Joe noticed two young men at the bar eye-fucking Marilyn. The hostess came to seat them in a booth that had three walls that went from floor to ceiling.

Joe excuses himself, letting Marilyn know he'd be back in a few minutes. He also asked if she mind taking off her blouse before he got back. With all the privacy they had in this cubical, she did just that.

She adjusted the three-inch wide suspenders back over her beautiful breast and awaited Joe's return.

Joe made his way to the men's room did his thing, washed his hands and headed back out into the bar section of the bar and grill. Where he took up a place at the bar alongside of the guys that had ogled over Marilyn when they came in.

Joe ordered a double shot of Patron and a beer from the cute barmaid, demising that's what brought these two young men to this place. Joe drank down the double shot of Patron and then started up a conversation with the two guys at the bar.

Joe asked them why the fancy attire, one of them spoke up saying that they were limo drivers and that both of their fares had canceled out at the last minute, due to an earlier fire at a fine dinning restaurant in the near by city.

Joe says "maybe your luck will change'" one of them said "it wasn't likely for tonight". Joe went on to say "Don't count your chickens before they, I think your luck is about to change.

He sent the two of them over to the table where Marilyn was sitting. I'm quite sure these guys thought they were going to the table to see which one of them was going to be our driver for the rest of the evening.

Joe stayed at the bar to watch the expressions on these guys' faces. Upon Arriving at the table, their jaws dropped as they saw Marilyn sitting their barley dressed.

They both in broken voices explained that the man at the bar had sent them.

With a big smile she invites them to sit with her and introductions are made. Michael slides in on one side and Sam on the other.

Marilyn asked these twenty year olds if they like what they saw. They both could hardly spit out the word yes, but did manage to do so.

Marilyn helped them along by telling them they could fondle her tits or anything else they had in mind. They wasted no time as they both fondled Marilyn's large breast, as she started groping their cock through their pants.

Marilyn spreads her legs putting one leg over Michael's knee and the other leg over Sam's knee.

Marilyn instructs Sam to fondle her pussy, as she turns and starts kissing Michael, as he continued to play with her tits.

Marilyn turns her attention back to Sam giving him a long wet kiss also, then asking him if he would liked to eat her pussy as Michael licks and sucks on my tits.

This answer was a no -brainier. Marilyn got on the table laid back in front of Sam spreading her legs wide and put her feet up on the table. Sam wasted no time in going down on her, as Michael was taking turns licking and sucking on each of Marilyn's beautiful breast.

Sam was licking and sucking on Marilyn's clit, as the waitress showed up at the table. She got a smile on her face, as she says "I came to see if you needed any appetizers but it looks as though you are the appetizer, you lucky girl!" Susan, the waitress bent over and licked, sucked and put Marilyn's nipple between her teeth and gently biting it as she lifted her head taking along with her Marilyn's tit, the Susan let it go.

Marilyn was moaning with delight as Susan then gave Marilyn a long very wet kiss, as she tweaked on one of Marilyn's nipples. This made Marilyn explode into a body shaking orgasm, as her juices squirted all over Sam's face and beyond. This was a first for Marilyn, as she has been bi-curious for some time but had never followed through with her deep desire. Susan left the table as Sam and Michael traded places.

Joe stopped Susan on her way past the bar and ordered dinner for Marilyn and himself. After taking the order, Susan tells Joe to go sit in this out of the way booth she points out and that she'll be right back. Susan is back in no time, she slides in next to Joe, telling him how turned on she had gotten seeing his wife only minutes ago. Going on to say that she had to close the bar tonight but that she was so horny, that she needed a hard cock inside her right now that she couldn't wait till closing time.

Joe wasted no time, he ran his hand up her skirt to find one very wet pussy as he began rubbing her clit. Susan pushed the table to the far side of them. She was doing all that she could do helping getting Joe out of his pants.

Joe kicked off one of his shoes and pulled his leg out of that pant leg, as Susan was climbing on top of him.

Susan eased herself down on Joe's hard throbbing cock, with a moan. Joe slid his ass to the edge of the seat, as Susan began riding his cock up and down.

Joe managed to undo her bra and pulled her top and bra off. Joe kneaded Susan's tits as she bouncing up and down on his cock.

Joe could tell that she was having orgasm after orgasm by the warm cum running down over his balls and by how Susan was biting her bottom lip in trying to keep quite.

Suddenly Susan stood up turned around and then she grabbed Joe cock and guided it into her cute tight ass.

Joe began tweaked on her nipples then slowly ran one of his hands down to her clit. He began to rub her clit feverishly, as Susan grinned and rode Joe cock.

Susan put her hand on Joe's as he was feverishly rubbing her clit pushing it harder against her clit and with their free hands they were both caressing and tweaking each of her tits.

Susan could hold back no longer as she started moaning out loud with oooohh's and aaaahhhhh's as she came again and again.

Susan could tell Joe was close to coming himself as his cock began to swelling in her ass, so she rose up, turned and got on her knees and began to suck on Joe throbbing cock until he was ready to cum and as he did Susan let his cum shoot onto her tits. Then she sexily rubbed all of his cum all over her tits and very erect nipples.

Susan looked at Joe and thanked him, saying "I'm going to leave your dry cum on my tits so have something to get me through the night here and when I get home you can bet as I am fucking myself real good with my thick, long dildo I'll be thing of you. Or if my dumb ass husband is awake I'll let him suck on my tits as I pleasure myself.

Susan and Joe get dressed and Susan headed to the ladies room to spruce up and Joe go to the bar gets a wine and a beer and heads back to his and Marilyn's table.

Joe asked; "Sam and Michael to excuse he and Marilyn, as their food was on its way." Joe went on to say; "when he and Marilyn were finished with their diner, maybe they could all go somewhere together." Sam and Michael, with big ear-to-ear grins, got up and returned to the bar.

Joe asked Marilyn how she liked being the appetizer and she just purred.

Marilyn asked if Joe was serious about all of them going out after they finished dinner.

Joe replied "yes" as Marilyn told him of what the waitress had done. Joe snickered saying "that he also had a story to tell her later" just as Susan arrived with their food.

Susan had a big smile on her face as she set our food in front of us.

She in a somewhat purring voice asked "Did we need anything else". Joe spoke up saying "Just a couple of glasses of wine for right now."

Joe asked Marilyn "If she wanted him to ask Susan about eating her pussy as they ate their diners."

Marilyn's reply was "Right now all I want to do is eat." As they ate this place began to get really busy. Joe thinking to him self thought there goes a good opportunity for a woman to go down on Marilyn.

Susan came back with the wines and asked 'If we needed anything else," Joe said "It looks like your getting busy. We can go ahead pay our tab if you like."

Joe gave Susan money for the meal and a good tip. They finished up their meals and their wine and headed for the door as they passed the bar, Joe motioned for Sam and Michael.

They all met outside, Joe said "That they could ride along with us." Sam spoke up saying "That their limos were out back if we cared to go in a limo instead."

Joe said "sure why not." Then everyone started heading to the rear of the building. As they turned the corner around back, Marilyn made somewhat of a dash for the limo, pulling her skirt over her head as she tried to run in heels. One of them pushed the button to unlock the limo's doors.

Marilyn wanted all of us to know exactly what she wanted when we all got in the limo.

Joe asked for the keys and told them to have fun. As Sam and Michael got in the rear of the limo, Marilyn had her legs spread wide, finger-fucking her pussy. She told them that all she has thought about for the past hour is how big their cock might be.

She pleaded with them to get undressed so she could see their cocks. As they were undressing, Marilyn said, "I want to see your naked bodies and big hard cocks and I want you to both give me a good hard fucking with those big cocks of yours in all of my holes." "I'll get on my knees so I can suck on one of those big cocks as one of you fuck me from behind.

At the same time Marilyn was still finger- fucking her pussy, and when she saw the size of their cocks she began to feverishly rub her clit and waiting in anticipation.

As they were all now nude with the exception of Marilyn's sexy lacy, white stockings and lacy spiked heeled boot.

Sam and Michael each took up sitting on either side of her and she began jacking both of them off, as she told these two hard-bodied huge cock guys how badly she wanted their cocks.

They both teased Marilyn for awhile, kissing on her, caressing her tits and giving her nipples an occasional tweak, and then slowly running their finger tips up and down between her legs. They would each take turns rubbing her clit to the point of her orgasm and loud moans of 'YESSSSES'!! and then stop. Marilyn was beside herself wanting so badly for release.

After getting her all riled up, they had Marilyn put her arms behind each of their necks and had her spread her legs so that she had a leg over each of their legs.

They both started sucking, licking and nibbling on her very hard nipples, as they fondled her breast and lightly run their fingers across her tummy but they stayed away from her clit and pussy.

As the two of them would lightly run their finger across her tummy, Marilyn's stomach muscles would tighten. Marilyn was lifting her ass up off of seat trying her best to get their hands to her wanton hard clit and very wet pussy but the two of them would have nothing to with that.

Sam and Michael continued on with their teasing to Marilyn's body, as she moaned on-and-on enjoy their teasing. Marilyn said later on "That the whole time that Sam and Michael were teasing her in this way that her pussy juices were just running out of her pussy like turned on water tap and felt as if she was in a different world"

After giving Marilyn a good long teasing, Sam began to rubbed on her clit as Michael began finger-fucking Marilyn's dripping wet pussy as they slid her to the edge of the seat spreading here legs wide apart as they both picked up their paces as one of them whispered in her ear that this was pay back for leaving them with hard-ons for an hour at the bar, with a chuckle.

They made her pussy squirt over-and-over before they gave her what she had wanted so badly since being back at the cafe on the table top. The whole time she was enjoying ever minute of it.

Sam made his way behind her and he slowly begins to slide his Thick, long cock slowly inside her. Marilyn let out a moan just before going down on the bigger of the two of them. Marilyn, had a mouth full of her saliva that she released over the head of Michael's huge cock and then using both of her hands she made up and down twisting motions as she licked and sucked on Michael's huge cock head.

After making many attempts, Marilyn relaxed enough to take Michael's cock down her throat all the way to its base, as Michael moaned with pleasure.

Sam began fucking her at a pace that their bodies were slapping together, Marilyn stop long enough to say "FUCK MY PUSSY!!" "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" "GIVE MY PUSSY A GOOD HARD FUCKING". Then she went back to giving Michael one of the best blowjobs he has ever had.

After a long while later, Marilyn senses that Sam is about to cum, she stops sucking on Michael's cock to say " Oh fuck yesss!" "shoot take hot cum all over my the top of my ass crack."

"I love the way it feels as it rolls down over my tight rose bud and then over my pussy lips then dripping off my clit and She goes back to sucking Michael off."

A short while later Sam pulls his cock out of Marilyn's pussy, Marilyn hurries to reaches back and spreads her ass check's as wide as she can as Sam shoots his load directly at the top of Marilyn's widely spread ass crack, Marilyn moans with a mouth full of cock.

Marilyn turns her undivided attention to Michael's cock as Sam's cum runs down the crack of her ass. She gives his cock everything she has and makes him cum, taking his entire load down her throat without gagging once.

Marilyn looks up at him, giving him a wink and tells him it's his turn as Sam is still behind her rubbing her clit.

"OHHHHHH I CAN"T WAIT TO GET THAT HUGH THICK COCK OF YOURS DEEP IN MY PUSSY" Marilyn says. "AND I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY PUSSY AS DEEP AND GOOD AND HARD AS YOU CAN BIG BOY."

"I NEVER HAD A COCK AS BIG AS YOURS AND I WANT YOU TO MAKE MY PUSSY SQUIRT OVER AND OVER AGAIN'!!"

Michael and Sam trade places.

This whole time Sam continues to tease Marilyn's pussy, and when he begins to get out of reach, Michael takes over.

Marilyn purrs, as Michael slides his cock into her waiting pussy saying "YESSSSSS!!"

"THAT WHAT I WANT, PUT THAT HUGE COCK OF YOURS DEEP IN MY PUSSY." "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!, YESSSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!, FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" "SLIDE THAT HUGE THICK COCK OF YOURS IN AND OUT OF MY PUSSY." "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!."

As she then devours Sam's cock. Marilyn tries as long as she can to give Sam a great blowjob but it is not to be, because of the feeling she is getting from behind was just too much for her to take anymore.

Marilyn continued to jack Sam off as she pleaded with Michael to "FUCK HER PUSSY FASTER AND HARDER WITH THAT HUGE COCK OF YOURS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH." "FUCK ME, YESSSSSSSSSSS,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

"FUCK MY PUSSY OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES MY PUSSY IS COMING."

"YES, YES, YES, FUCK MY PUSSY, GOOD AND HARD MAKE MY PUSSY SQUIRT AND SQUIRT, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!" "MOTHER FUCKER THAT FEELS SO FUCKEN GOOD."

"OHHHHHHHHH THAT'S IT, YES MAKE MY PUSSY SQUIRT!!"

Joe could tell by the sounds of things going on in the back and the movement of the limo that Marilyn was getting what she likes most of all, which is a good long hard fucking.

The whole car was bouncing as Michael and Marilyn's bodies slapped together in long hard, fast Strides of Michael's long, thick, hard cock.

Marilyn was in pure heaven; she put her hands behind her and spread her cheeks as she sensed Michael was about to cum, which he did. Shooting his large load on Marilyn's the top of ass crack.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES, YES, YES, THAT WAS THE BEST FUCKING I EVER HAD, THANK YOU."

Then she goes down on Sam again, giving him no doubt the best blowjob he's ever had.

Michael sits back and begins to rub his fingers up and down between Marilyn's ass cheeks.

She begins to move her hips up and down with his every stroke, he then after awhile spreads her ass cheeks with one hand as he encircle Marilyn tight ass hole with one of his fingers.

Marilyn begins to moan with pleasure with her mouth full of hard throbbing cock.

This becomes even more than the greatest blowjob Sam's ever gotten with the added moans Marilyn is making on his cock.

Marilyn arches her back as Michael slides his finger in her ass, Michael finger-fucks her ass and Marilyn spreads her knees further apart as she reaches her back with both hands and spreads her ass cheeks apart.

Marilyn continues to moan louder and louder as she is getting finger-fuck in the ass faster and faster.

Marilyn suddenly moves forward as she continues to jack Sam off as he shoots his load onto Marilyn's tits, as Marilyn says "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES, THAT WAS GREAT!!"

Marilyn sits up and rubs Sam cum slowly all over her tits as she licks her lips.

They soon notice that Joe has taken an exit off the expressway, so they start getting dressed. Joe heads towards a strip club he and Marilyn had been to before. Joe was soon pulling into the parking lot. He parked the limo, got out and got back in the rear of the limo.