Fun with Mimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh! Oh my God! What did you just do?

You were intently stroking the vibrator around and over my left breast, paying particular attention to the stiff rosy nipple. I closed my eyes and prayed you'd give the other one the same treatment. It felt delicious, and I hoped you'd replace the vibe with your tongue. Soon.

"Those pretty little nipples look mighty tempting, babe. I'm gonna have to have a taste." You bent over and took one nipple in your mouth, sucking strongly. I arched my back as if to entice you to consume more of my breast.Oh God! So sensitive. Over and over, you kissed and licked and suckled, first one, then the other. I could feel the slight roughness of your day's-growth of beard against my skin. Even that was pleasurable.

"Mmmm, Mimi... So good.So good." You paused for a moment, and I wondered if you needed the time to keep from losing control. I wanted so badly to moan and beg you to give me more and a soft little whimper escaped.

You grinned wickedly. "Not so easy, huh? Well, give it your best shot, darlin'. I have faith in you." You gave me a teasing wink, and I prayed for self-control.

You know, I think it might be a sin to ask God to keep your lips zipped while your lover torments you with a sex toy. The nuns never covered that particular topic in religion class.

Oh! Oh, now that tickles! Damn it Sam, you play dirty! You know my sides are ticklish. I bucked and shivered and gritted my teeth as I felt the vibe travel slowly down one side and up the other.

You stroked a soothing hand up the outside of my thigh. "Easy, easy now. Mimi, honey, I know you have a special place in your heart for this little purple fella with the twirly head, but I gotta tell ya, it just ain't cuttin' it with me. He's havin' all the fun. I'm pretty sure I can handle this job all by myself. Hold on tight now, 'cause I'm just gettin' warmed up." I watched you toss the toy to the end of the bed, where it proceeded to vibrate its way over the edge. It landed on the floor and went silent.

I concentrated on taking some slow deep breaths as I felt you slide up my torso. The skin-to-skin contact was unbearably exciting. You pressed your erection against my thigh. Your hips and mine moved together in a subtle erotic dance.

Sam, please... Kiss me. You must have read my mind. Your lips covered mine, and your tongue softly explored every bit of my mouth. When you finally raised your head, we were both breathless.

"You look so sexy lying here with your arms raised, and your legs open so I can see every inch of you. My own little playmate. With a very naughty streak in her." As you spoke you kissed your way down my belly, stopping here and there to sneak a taste with your very talented tongue. You paused to dip your tongue into my navel, making me flinch and squirm.

You know my body so well. Is it sacrilegious to thank God for such a perfect lover?

I felt you push my knees open wider, and pause. I raised my head and looked down my body at you studying the most intimate part of me. Watching you devour me with your eyes is so erotic. A drop of moisture slid down from my pussy. You drew it away with your finger and licked it clean.

"Miss Mimi, I kinda liked that soft little bit of hair you had down here. Kinda fun to tickle and tease, you know? But these sweet little lips all pink and bare for me... I gotta say darlin', you are absolutely mouthwatering. Now here I am gettin' all distracted from the matter at hand."

You began planting a trail of teasing kisses from my knee up to the place I most wanted to feel your touch. And right there, high on the inside of my thigh, you opened your mouth and sucked hard.Oh God, Sam! I wasn't aware of the pain and I didn't care if you left a mark. I just wanted you to do it again. I squeezed the iron spindles tighter, and bit my lip to keep from crying out.

More kisses, this time on the opposite thigh, and once again a sucking bite that would leave a slight bruise. I flinched and shut my eyes tightly. I was so hot, so aroused; all I could focus on was you. Your mouth and your hands.Sam, please, more. Please.

I sighed and braced myself when I felt gentle fingers on either side of my pussy, opening me. The soft touch of your fingertips on my freshly waxed labia was electric. I gasped in surprise.

"You're doing real good, honey. Get ready now. You know how you get when I start kissing this pretty little clit. Just so pretty, and I know how sweet you taste." As if to reacquaint yourself, you pressed a line of kisses over my swollen pussy, ending with a lingering kiss right at my opening.

You suddenly pressed your tongue deep inside of me. The sensation was delicious, and my hips pushed against your mouth, searching for more. You held me still with one hand on my hip while you stretched me with first one finger, then two, and flicked your tongue teasingly over my clit. You kept up a devastating rhythm of finger fucking combined with increasingly intense attention to my clit. It felt like every part of me was on fire.

"That's it, my sweet Mimi. I want to give you all the pleasure you can stand. When you come, it's going to be incredible. Trust me, darlin'. Just a little bit longer," you murmured against the inside of my thigh.

You curled the two fingers that were inside me and began stroking, searching for that little bundle of nerve endings.Dear God. By now I was nearly incoherent with arousal. I moved my head from side to side on the pillow and twisted my body in a sensual agony of anticipation. Sam, I need to come! Please make me come! My words screamed through my mind, but I gritted my teeth against their escape. I knew very soon I would lose control, and if I moaned, if I screamed, so be it. I was past caring.

You held my ass cheeks in both strong hands and suckled my clit.You knew how close I was. You had to. You know my body so well, how could you not? A guttural "ohhh" escaped my throat. Or was it my imagination?

You paused, and laid a gentle hand on my mound, as if to shelter it. With the heel of your hand you kept up a subtle maddening pulse, as you softly called my name.

"Mimi, honey, open your eyes," you instructed tenderly. "Look at me."

I raised my head from the rumpled pillow, and focused on you with tear-filled eyes, mutely begging for release.

"I know you're ready, baby. You're so beautiful. I love to hear you scream when you come. Let go for me, Mimi, now.Right now!"

In that instant you pressed two fingers high inside me and sucked hard on my clit. The spark, the sizzle, and then a huge sensory explosion that radiated outward in every direction.

I couldn't stop it. Every muscle tightened, and I threw my head back and screamed. Rhythmic, undulating cries that echoed in my head.Oh my God! Oh! Ohhh! I was in sensory overload, and gently pushed your head away.Please, I just need a minute...

Damn it, Sam. Just damn it! How'd I ever get so lucky? I reached out for your hand, and felt you clasp it, and entwine your fingers with mine. You slid up my body and I shivered, remnants of spent passion tickling my skin. I also felt your hard cock pushing against my belly.Give me a minute, gorgeous. I'd love to return the favor.

I snuggled up against your chest and buried my nose in the soft hair there. There is nothing, nothing like the scent of a man's skin mixed with sweat and sex. It's earthy and intimate and... intoxicating. I raised my head and bit your chin affectionately.

"You're amazing," I whispered.

"Why, thank you kindly, ma'am. A guy always likes to be complimented on a job well done." I could hear the smile in your voice. "Guess we can toss that silliness about the silent orgasm right out the window, huh?"

"I guess," I agreed. I couldn't remember why I had made it such a big deal in the first place.

"'Course, a man'd probably be able to do it a whole lot easier."

I was sure I heard wrong.Men would be able to do it easier? Are you kidding me? Maybe some men, but not you, Sam. Remember the time the upstairs neighbors pounded on the bedroom ceiling, and yelled at us to knock off the racket? This was too good a challenge to pass up. We'll see who makes who scream.

"Gosh, you think?"Oh my. This was going to be fun. Keep talking, Sam, baby. Hurricane Mimi's getting ready to hit land. I smiled innocently.

"Well, sure, men bein' naturally more stoic and all."

"Do tell. You seem pretty sure of yourself there. Care to put your money where your mouth is, handsome?"

Without waiting for an answer, I kissed my way down your chest and belly. As I got closer to my intended target, my kisses grew more lingering, with a lot of tongue action.You have a very impressive cock, did you know that? I've always thought so. I stroked your balls softly with the tip of one finger, and gently kissed each one. I heard your sharp intake of breath as I watched your erection grow harder and longer. I wrapped my hand around you and squeezed.

A pearl of moisture welled up on the tip of your cock. I just had to taste you, so I carefully licked it off. I felt you shiver, and looked up just in time to see you lay your head back and wrap your hands around the wrought iron spindles of the headboard.

"Good idea, honey. Hang on tight. Let's test out that little theory of yours, shall we?" I felt like a very naughty girl. I was filled with all sorts of sexual mischief.

"Sweet Jesus, Mimi! Please..."

"Oh, I'll please you, I promise. Just a reminder, though?" I took my time, leisurely sweeping my tongue up the length of your cock.

"Not a sound, Sam my love. Understand?"

12