Fun with Photos Ch. 06

Story Info
Meagan and Todd consider future fun.
3.5k words
4.41
21k
10

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meagan was exhausted, and shocked, by what just happened. She lay in her husband Todd's lap and stared at her saliva smeared all over the computer screen, all over the picture of the big cock of BWC. She couldn't believe that she had acted that way and was a little ashamed. She had never gotten that far into a fantasy before. Except for the time with the big dildo, and maybe a couple of other times, she had to admit. But trying to suck a picture of a cock on the computer screen? That was a bit much!

She wiped her wet face off with her hand as she wondered what Todd was thinking. Would he be upset with her now that it was over? Would he think she really wanted this stranger. Would he lose his respect for her? His trust?

Todd reached out and shut the camera off. It was still capturing video of everything. "You okay babe?" He asked her softly. "Uh, yeah, I'm okay. Are you okay?" she replied before taking a swig of wine. She noticed the bottle was almost empty.

"I'm okay. Hell, I'm great! That was fucking hot!" Todd told her. "You were so damn turned on!" He caressed her body gently.

Meagan relaxed a little hearing that. At least Todd wasn't mad at her. He wasn't disgusted with her, he actually sounded proud of her! But she didn't know yet how she felt about what she'd done.

"It must have been the wine." She told him. "I don't believe I actually just did that!" "Heh heh," Todd chuckled "yeah that was kinda crazy! But fucking intense! And you came so hard, wow!"

"I, I don't know what to say. I don't know what came over me." Meagan almost whispered. She was embarrassed, but yet it had been exciting. And Todd certainly enjoyed it. And he obviously wasn't upset at all with her.

Todd reinforced that thought when he told her "It's cool babe, it's no different than playing with a toy. When you used your big dildo and sucked me off, and we fantasized that you were fucking someone while you blew me, it was hot, right?"

"Well, yeah, "she answered "but even then, I worried about you thinking I was some slut or something. That I was going to go fuck someone else."

"Oh baby," Todd told her "I know you wouldn't run around on me!" He caressed her tits and kissed her neck. "Our relationship is solid. And you're not the type of girl who does that."

"No I'm not!" She told him firmly. "And you're right, our relationship is solid. I mean sure, we bicker sometimes, but we work it out. And I surely don't need to get laid anywhere else. You give me plenty of sex, when I'm up for it. If anything, I haven't been able to give you enough."

Todd squeezed her tight and told her, "Oh honey, don't sweat it. I know being a new mommy is a huge transition. But we'll come through it. Hell, if tonight is any indication, we're on an upswing right now!" he laughed and kissed her shoulder.

She laughed with him and said, "Yeah maybe. I was thinking earlier that maybe we found the spark we needed to reignite our relationship! I just need to know that you are okay with me acting like that."

"Babe I am more than okay with it." He told her. "Hell I was encouraging you, wasn't I?"

"Yeah," she answered tentatively "but you know that I would never go behind your back and fuck someone else, right?"

"Of course I know that baby!" Todd reassured her. "But you have to admit it gets pretty hot when we talk about another guy joining us. Another guy helping me do you." Todd told her. He was nervous. He knew that this could be the conversation that set up the actual act that brought his fantasy to life. "Yes, yes it does." She confessed.

They were still looking at the saliva smeared image of BWC's hardon up on the screen. "But are we just fantasizing?" She asked. "Or do you really want to do it?" Meagan thought she already knew the answer. Hell, she knew she already knew the answer! But she wanted to hear Todd say it.

Todd's heart was racing, he didn't want Meagan to think for a second that he didn't respect her or love her. But he really wanted to see her get as much pleasure as possible. He knew better than anyone what a sexual creature she was. He'd known early in their relationship how much she loved being watched by other men. When they were dating and had gone to the beach, and she wore a skimpy bikini she would turn heads all day. Or when they went out and she wore short skirts or tight jeans and low cut tops she never failed to attract attention. And when they finally got to be alone, her pussy would be drenched. Todd saw how she would pretend not to notice guys checking her out, but he would catch her glance at them to make sure she had their attention, before bending over to show off her ass or tits. Maybe spread her legs a bit to give them a peek up her skirt.

He found that if he would point out that someone was watching her she would get embarrassed, but also very excited. As time went on he would use that to get her horny, knowing that he was the one who would benefit from it! He always encouraged her to dress as sexy as possible and he would compliment her endlessly and tell her how hot she was. And how many guys wished they could have her. He would make up scenarios about what the guys would want to do to her and soon she would be on fire. He would describe how they would fantasize about her when they got a chance to jack off. And he took pride in the fact that he was the one who got to enjoy her.

This game progressed with their relationship. Eventually they would talk about it while fucking or during mutual masturbation.

Eventually though, he started to wonder. What would it be like if another man did have her? And what if he was a part of it? The thought of it got him hard!

He had shared a chick with his buddy Willy once, before he'd met Meagan, and it was incredible.

They had seen her in a bar in another city while working out of town. They had always been competitive and were both trying to pick her up. She had cut the competition short by telling them she could handle them both!

She had loved every minute of it, and made damn sure that they did too! She loved giving head and loved fucking in multiple positions, just like Meagan. Only she learned a few years earlier how great it was to do both at the same time. She had told them afterward that it was the ultimate rush to be with two guys at once. "Twice the fun!" was her exact words.

And now he had the opportunity to give that to his wife! "I think I do babe, but only if you are 100 percent into it. I mean after all, it doesn't matter what I want. The question is, do YOU want to do it?"

Meagan thought about it. It did sound exciting. The idea of two guys taking her at once, like the girl in that post they had seen, was very hot! She knew Todd really wanted it. But she also knew that this could bring big problems to their marriage. She also knew that she was exhausted, and a little drunk. And that she would still have to take care of Jr. at least once during the night, and first thing in the morning he would be up and ready to go all day.

"I'll have to think about it Babe, I really don't know right now. All I know is that you and your son wore me out today and I should really get to bed." She pulled his arms around her and kissed his biceps. "I hope you don't mind."

Todd squeezed his wife tight and told her "Of course I don't mind. We don't have to decide right now. But the offer is on the table. You just let me know what you want to do."

"Okay, I will think about it. I may not have an answer right away though." she answered. She didn't want to commit to anything just yet.

"Now what do we do with this?" she asked, pointing at the screen with the smear of her spit and the life size image of the huge cock still pointing at them.

"Well, you should probably back out of that screen. There's probably more messages from him. He probably wanted to chat and we left him hanging."

Meagan took the mouse again and went back to the messages. They saw three more from BWC. She opened them one at a time and saw that he had asked her if she got wet looking at the pictures. Then asked if she was going to reply. That he was hard as nails and waiting for her. The third simply told her to get back to him sometime when she wanted to play.

She hit the reply tab and typed out "Sorry buddy. Didn't mean to leave you hanging. My husband was fucking me hard as I imagined trying to get that big prick of yours into my mouth! I was really not able to reply! And now I need to sleep." She paused briefly and added "Thanks for helping make me cum so hard!" "How's that?" she asked Todd.

Todd laughed and kissed her neck and shoulder before telling her "That's perfect Hon. He will be glad to hear that, but sorry he missed it. You know he will want to chat more with you, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. But I doubt I will, unless you're here too." She told him. "And right now I need to get to bed! Jr. will be up soon for a diaper change."

"Tell you what, I'll get up with Jr. tonight. Tomorrow is Friday and it should be an easy day." Todd told her. "I want to stay up a bit yet and clean up the computer screen that some horny chick slopped up."

"Hey! That horny chick was coerced by her deviant husband!" Meagan exclaimed, slapping his arm.

"Hehe" Todd chuckled. "A deviant husband and a horny chick? They sound like a great match!" He told her as he bit her shoulder lightly. "You go to bed Hon, I will be in soon."

Meagan got up off his lap and was a little unsteady on her feet. The wine and fatigue catching up with her. "Okay Babe, I'm going. Don't be too long, I need you to hold me, or else I won't sleep."

"I won't be long." Todd told her. But in his mind he knew she would sleep just fine tonight whether or not he was holding her.

He watched her scoop her robe back up and simply drape it over one shoulder as she made her way carefully out of the office.

Todd reached in the top desk drawer and pulled out the USB cord to plug the camera into the computer. He was going to clean the screen, but wanted to review and download the video of tonight's action too.

Meagan decided on a quick shower before bed so she wouldn't be all funky the next day if she didn't get up before Jr. She at least wanted to wash her snatch. Todd had filled her twice after all, she thought with a smile.

After she got the water adjusted she grabbed the shampoo and started with her hair. Then just used those suds down over her tits and waist. Gathering more suds from her hair she started on her pussy. As she washed it she knew she would be tender tomorrow. She thought about the last time she had cum so many times in one day. It had been since way before Jr. was born.

She started to think about all that she'd seen on the computer that night. Her mind wandered back to the pictures of the woman who took on her husband and his best friend. And that reminded her of the conversation with Todd about adding someone else. And she put the two memories together and her slightly drunk mind came up with the obvious conclusion. Willy!

He was Todd's best friend forever. She had always thought he was a big old hunk of beefcake. And she knew he thought she was hot, he made no attempt to hide that. Of course Willy never hid his attractions for any woman. That's what drew him and Beth together originally. She thought about his cock, shiny with Beth's spit in the ladies room that time she caught them. She had told Todd about it of course. What she didn't tell him was how aroused it made her. Or of all the vivid descriptions Beth had given her about her sexual adventures with Willy. She certainly didn't tell him she'd had a few fantasies about Willy, and that big dick. Both while alone and masturbating, and once while She was drunk and fucking Todd!

Before Meagan knew it she was adding more shampoo to her pussy and thinking about Willy teasing her about his fantasies about her. She imagined what it would be like to watch him jacking off for her. And she pictured his wet dick in that ladies room. And Todd wanting to share her. And the 2 buff guys doing that girl in all those different positions. She imagined Willy's dick shiny with her spit while Todd ate her pussy. Or her riding Willy while blowing Todd. As she massaged her tender lips she thought about Beth explaining in detail how much Willy loved eating pussy, and how good he was at it. And soon she was thinking it was his tongue and lips working her pussy, and before she knew it she was cumming again!

It was a small one compared to the mind blowing orgasms she'd had earlier, but the subject matter was what amazed her. She hadn't even consciously tried, her mind just took her there!

She finally rinsed off and made her way to bed. She was out as soon as she hit the pillow.

Back in the office, Todd was finishing up with cleaning the computer screen. He used a solution of distilled water and rubbing alcohol that he learned about in a Google search. He'd had to look it up after doing a tribute for a girl who loved doing her husband and his friends. And her girlfriends too!

Her name on the site was wildwoman6996. Her escapades of being shared always turned Todd on. He would imagine Meagan doing all those naughty things. He had had a few brief conversations with her. He had asked how she had started doing threesomes. She explained that she just could not get enough cock, and it started when her husband decided she'd flirted with his buddy enough, she may as well fuck him. Todd told her how hard it made him. He confessed that his best friend and wife also flirted continually, and he often fantasized about sharing her. He told her he often got off looking at her posts, and she'd asked for a tribute. After browsing through her posts, Todd found one of his favorite pics of her. She was on her knees with a cock in each hand, both of them wet with her spit. She had her mouth open and was inches away from the cock belonging to the cameraman. She was looking up at the camera and looked so happy, and horny! Todd had imagined being one of the guys looking down at her as he started stroking his thick cock. Before too long his fantasy evolved in his mind and it was his buddy Willy next to him and his sexy wife Meagan kneeling between them.

He had cum so hard the first squirt overshot the monitor. The rest went right where he wanted it, right on that lusty face. And that needed cleaned before Meagan found it. He hadn't yet shown her this website and didn't want her to know he had jacked off for another woman. Although he knew when he did show her this site, other guys were going to jack off for her. And she was going to love it!

He started to think about the fun they had just had, and how hot she got as they acted out a spitroast with BWC. He wondered if she would agree to doing it for real. He suspected that she would and started to get hard again.

He knew they would not go trolling for strangers, he wouldn't want just anybody fucking his wife. No it had to be someone they both were completely comfortable with and trusted.

Willy was the obvious choice in his mind. They went way back. They had gone to grade school together. Played football and basketball together, chased girls and played hooky from school together. They had shared all of the growing pains of life together. They had found jobs together after graduation and always had each other's back in bar fights back in the day. They had even shared that chick they picked up at that bar that time.

Willy was Todd's best man in his wedding to Meagan, and was Jr's godfather. In many ways Todd felt closer to Willy than his own siblings. And Willy and Meagan certainly were very close. They had a very strong bond that went far beyond physical attractions.

Willy and Meagan had always gotten along so well, they had a chemistry. They flirted and teased each other constantly. Willy had told Todd many times how lucky he was to have found Meagan first or he would have had to sweep her off her cute little feet himself. Willy was always openly checking out Meagan's body and complimented her constantly. He was also pretty free with his suggestive comments, which Todd knew his wife just loved.

Todd also knew Meagan found Willy attractive. She called him a stud, both to his face and when talking to Todd about him. Todd was pretty sure Meagan had fantasized about Willy, especially after she saw his dick that time when Beth was blowing him. Beth and Willy had been fucking and sucking casually ever since. And he knew Beth and Meagan told each other everything, like all girlfriends do. So he knew Meagan probably knew all about Willy and what he was like in the sack.

Todd had also shared plenty of juicy details about sex with Meagan with Willy over the years. So Willy knew plenty about Meagan too.

By now Todd had his full erection back and was fondling it casually. His mind wandered around to Willy being over the house, they were drinking a few beers and Willy and Meagan started to tease and flirt like they always do. How easy it would be to take it farther. When Willy commented on Meagan's fantastic tits, Todd could suggest Meagan show them off. Soon both guys would have a mouthful of tittie. Then their hands would naturally start to wander around the rest of her body. Soon her shorts drop to the floor and as Willy starts to finger her pussy with Todd's encouragement, Todd gets up and helps Meagan get her clothes the rest of the way off. She undoes Todd's pants and pulls out his already hard cock.

When Willy pulls his fingers out of Meagan's wet pussy and licks them clean while looking her in the eye, she tells him to get up. He stands and she kneels down between them and tells Willy to lose his pants too. As he starts to unbuckle his pants Meagan watches expectantly while taking Todd in her mouth and making a show of licking his head.

Willy groans deep in his massive chest and tells Meagan he has been thinking about this for a long time. As his pants and underwear hit his feet she looks at his cock and says "MMmm, me too baby!" before taking the swollen head into her mouth.

About the time Meagan was bringing herself off in the shower, Todd groaned out loud as his cock started to spew onto his chest and stomach. There wasn't a lot since he had already cum so much today, but it was intense, like it always was when he had this particular fantasy. Or one of many similar ones.

Meanwhile, several miles away, in a bachelor apartment, a porno was playing on a television. In it, 2 guys were fucking a hot woman who looked very similar to Meagan. She was laying across a bed on her back with her head hanging over the edge. One guy was between her legs thrusting his dick in and out of her pussy. The other guy was standing by the bed gently fucking her mouth.

Across the room Willy was moaning, "Yeah Meagan, take it, take it all baby!" as his big dick started to shoot ropes of jizz up across his hairy chest.