Fun with Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want Sara," I asked rhetorically. "Do you want my big, hard cock inside of you?

"Please baby!"

I placed my head at her wet entrance and I pushed my cock all the way in. She screamed in pleasure and by the way her pussy was starting to contract, I knew that she was already on the verge of cumming; and truth be told, I wasn't too far behind her. I pulled my cock back out of her cunt and thrust it back inside of her. I started to fuck her slowly and deeply and within a minute, her body began to shudder.

"Oh my God I'm cumming already! Please don't stop though! Just keep your cock inside of me! Please just let me feel it baby!"

I held my cock deep inside of her and I continued to feel her vaginal walls milking me as if her pussy were starving for my cum. It felt like heaven and I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer. The level of excitement that I felt must have been palpable to Sara.

"Can I fuck you some more," I asked her and she quickly told me yes, and I began to move my cock back and forth inside of her extremely tight and extremely wet pussy.

"Baby your cock feels so good inside of me! I can't wait to feel your cum! Are you gonna cum inside of me? You can baby cuz I'm on the pill so you can fill my cunt with as much of your cum as you want!"

Her words were making it harder for me to maintain control over the movements of my cock. I started to pump in and out of her harder and faster. The rest of my body started to tingle and I felt my ball sac start to harden. I knew that I was less than a minute from cumming. My cock started to get harder and she started to beg me to fuck her harder.

"Do it baby! Fill me up! Fill me with your cum and I'll cum again for you!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I smashed my hips against her as I fucked her harder and harder. I could feel my cum start to rise up from my balls and I knew that my throbbing cock was close.

"I'm gonna fill you up Sara," I groaned. "I'm gonna pump my load deep inside of you! Fuck baby, here it cooooomes!!"

"Do it! Fill me up," she begged.

I pumped what felt like a gallon of my seed as deep into Sara as I possibly could and I felt her pussy shutter again as yet another orgasm shoots through her body. Four, five, six jets of cum I pumped deep into her and she continued to beg for more.

"I can feel it baby! I can feel your cum pumping inside of me and it feels so good! Thank you for making me cum baby!"

I didn't answer. I collapsed on top of her out of sheer exhaustion. She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed again passionately. My member deflated inside of her and after kissing a little longer, I rolled off of her and we both passed out.

The End???

12