Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 08

Story Info
The games continue.
4.8k words
4.35
99.2k
9
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers

Later that day, I was sitting on one of the loungers, my balls hanging down from the edge as I faced the pool. Louise had come back after lunch to use the pool and make sure there were no hard feelings.

She came to poolside and climbed out sitting before me on the tiled patio floor. Reaching out, she took my testicles in hand lifting them up and down a few times

"They have a nice heft to them." she said as she let them fall back to their original position..

"I'll be right back."

I watched her walk out thru the patio door and return to her house. A few minutes later she returned with Sue in tow, carrying a cloth bag. She sat at my feet as before and reaching in the bag pulled a tape measure, pad and pencil out. She had Sue pull my scrotum down and measured from my crotch to the top of my balls. Then to the bottom of my nuts as she wrote on her pad.

"Five inches from crotch to top and another three inches to the bottom, or a total of eight inches overall." She announced.

She grabbed my pecker and slid the pencil down the side of my plum to it's base. Pulling my foreskin up the side of the pencil, she said "three and one half inches."

"So, big boy how would you like another two inches of sack to give you a ten inch set of low hangers?"

"I can also add two more inches of loose skin to your penis, so when you're fucking it'll be like you have a built-in French tickler."

"Wow," I'll go for that, but how?" I replied.

"Leave that to me. It'll take about two months of sacrifice. Are you willing?"

"When do we start?"

"Right now. Sit on the edge of the pool and we'll be back in a minute."

I moved to the poolside and sat with my legs dangling in the water and my balls hanging down the side. Sue and Louise came back in carrying a concrete block between them and put it down by my waist.

"I wasn't kidding about my ex." Louise said as she lowered herself into the water and stood between my legs.

She reached in her bag and pulled out the leather strap from our earlier stretching and fastened it tightly around my scrotum. She tied a rope to the strap and then the block which she let gently slip beneath the water. I felt the weight grab my balls but there was no pain.

"That's sixteen pounds pulling those babies and I want you to sit here for two hours."

I relaxed as Louise told Sue to sit next to me and spread her legs. She then positioned herself between Sue's legs and grabbed her big nipples as she buried her face in the sweet hot box. She came up for air once in the next ten minutes as Sue bucked and moaned from her pussy licking and nipple twisting. I could see Sue's nipples bulging as Louise pulled and dug her nails into them.

"Harder" she ordered and Louise complied causing her to cry out loud enough to bring my wife out to see what was going on.

My wife laughed when she saw the concrete block attached to my balls. "I knew you liked that."

She told Sue to suffer in silence and went back inside.

All this time, Louise had continued her rough play and I could tell she was now biting Sue's clit. As she released her nipples, I reached over and gave one a vicious tug.

"That's for your cute little game." as I pulled harder and felt her nip swell between my fingers.

"Oh, Jeff that feels so good, don't stop and Louise bite harder." Sue commanded as she began to climax.

We both did as ordered and soon Sue was quivering and shaking as she had orgasm after orgasm. She finally pulled my hand away and rolled over out of Louise's reach.

"God, that was great. Thank you both."

"I'm going to Louise's to clean up."

Louise climbed out of the pool and joined her, telling me, "I'll be back."

I called to my wife to bring me a book to read and Elena came out a few minutes later with one of my favorite author's mysteries. She giggled when she saw the rope attached to my balls and for some reason, I felt my cock swell as she gave me an appreciative smile. Twice in the next couple of hours, Maria came over and massaged my testicles, again making my cock stand up. I don't know if she did it for me or her, but I certainly enjoyed the attention.

True to her word, Louise showed up on time and untied the belt around my sack. She let the block fall to the pool bottom with the rope. Sue handed her the bag and Louise told me to lie on the lounger.

"Massage his nuts and rub this Vitamin E oil in real good." She told Sue.

Sue didn't need much encouragement and happily rubbed away, using plenty of oil. It was a great sensation and I just lie there, legs spread and balls happy.

Louise reached in the bag and pulled several silicon rings out. I looked at her with a questioning look in my eyes as she smiled.

"Don't worry, these are a very soft and flexible rubber like material. They are called collars, five/eights of an inch thick and with a one and three quarter inch opening in the middle. Sue and I will put them on over your balls, which will take two of us and on to your scrotum. I'll stretch them as far as I can while Sue slips your nuts through the opening."

"Sit up and place your ass on the edge of the lounger with your jewels hanging down."

I complied as she took a collar and pulled to open as much as she could and then reached between my legs and placed the back of the opening at the bottom of my testicles. Sue took my left one, which is slightly smaller and with the help of the slippery oil squeezed it thru the opening. Then she repeated taking my right one and forced it thru until the collar was snug around my sack up against my crotch. It hurt like hell as Sue put seven more collars on. Louise looked at the finished product and told me I looked like one of those African women that elongate their necks by adding circles every year. Good old "National Geographic "I thought, thinking back to my high school days.

"Eight of these collars measure five inches, which is the distance from your body to the tops of the nuts." Louise reminded me.

My two testicles were now completely exposed at the base of the collars which came down to the top of them. Sue grabbed them and gave a gentle squeeze, which caused Louise to laugh.

"You'll never be a dominatrix, you're too nice." as she slapped my poor balls to and fro.

"Ok, Ok. that's enough, I hurt plenty already."

"So, we are finished until bedtime and another two hour hang session. Sue and I will be back then."

They left as I walked over to the family room door and entered the house. My wife and the two maids were talking and as I approached turned to stare at my very exposed and prominent family jewels.

My wife said," It's like looking at two tennis balls in a tight bag, do they hurt?"

"Not now, but they sure did earlier."

"Maria, go feel them." she said.

Maria dutifully came over and using both hands, cupped my balls gently rubbing as I felt my cock stiffen.

"I'm glad Harry Jr. is still working." my wife said laughingly referring to her Uncle Harry with the biggest penis in the family.

Maria soon left to go home to Miguel as the three of us sat down to a light supper. We discussed the day's activities and I told them there's more to come.

"I have another session before bedtime, so they'll be back."

Sure enough, two hours later Louise and Sue came thru the door carrying her famous box.

"Let's go to the bedroom and set things up."

Louise told me to get comfortable and lie on my back. She attached the belt to my scrotum over the collars. Then she tied a rope to the belt and hung it over the end of the bed.

"I'll use twenty pounds since it doesn't seem to bother you." she told me as I felt the weight being added to the rope.

My balls were pulled as the sack stretched due to the weight and Louise smiled approvingly. I didn't have any discomfort as she adjusted the weight and then told me she wanted to suck on my cock. She had tried the day before, but had no luck since I was played out. I told her only if we sixty-nined since I didn't have any loving all day. She climbed on the bed, placing her smooth pussy over my face and took my now rampant cock in her mouth. I could smell her sweet puss and knew she had recently showered using a perfumed soap. She was a good cock sucker, I knew as soon as I felt her lips move across my plum. I let her do her thing as I used my tongue to lick her valleys, first the right and then the left. I pulled her hood with my teeth as her clit emerged and I could feel it swell as I bit it, not so gently. After all she was a bitch and had caused me a lot of pain. I heard her say she liked a fat cock and I sure qualified. Sue was standing by the bed and told her to suck harder and try to deep throat it. I fingered her clit as I licked as deep down her love channel as I could. As I pinched down on her now swollen nub she started to rotate her hips and pushed her cunt hard against my mouth. She gushed suddenly, catching me off guard as she had her first orgasm. I was not close to cumming as she continued her best to deep throat my thick hard cock. I felt hands grab my balls and knew Sue had joined the action. Louise started to suck faster and faster as Sue squeezed my balls, now so exposed. Not very gently either, as they were pinched together under the eight collars. Louise had another orgasm as I pulled her clit harder and harder. Love juice flowing like water over my face as I felt the beginning of my ejaculation. Sue kept working my poor nuts as she felt me spurting load after load of semen down Louise's throat. We both stopped at the same time and didn't move for several moments as our passion wore down.

Louise went to our bathroom and cleaned up as I moved my hips to relieve some of the pressure of the weights. Returning, she reached into her box and pulled out a small pump and plastic tube. She plugged in the pump to a socket and placed it on the bed next to my hips. Then she placed the tube at the top of my now flaccid dick and turned the pump on, which I could feel as the suction tried to pull my soft cock into the tube.

Louise said, as she maneuvered the tube, "This ball inside the tube keeps your shaft from entering, but your foreskin can slide down around the ball and be sucked in by the pressure. Two hours a night will add a couple of inches by the time your balls reach my goal."

"How did you learn all this stuff?," I asked.

"My wimp of a husband wanted bigger everythings but couldn't stand too much pain or maybe I was just too hard on him."

"Sue will stay here until it's time to free you up, so relax and sweet dreams." she said as she left the room.

I was comfortable and the quiet humming of the pump made me relax and enjoy the pleasurable sensation of my foreskin being pulled.

My wife and Elena came in mentioning that Louise had just left and came to the foot of the bed to examine her handiwork. My wife scratched my exposed balls as she remarked how good they looked. Elena just smiled and put her arm around my wife.

They both went in the bathroom and soon we could hear them giggling and splashing as they bathed together. Sue stretched out and closed her eyes, after giving my nads one last tap. My two lovelies came back to bed and climbed in next to me. Elena slipped her hand between my wife's legs and started fingering her. As my wife responded with a moan of pure delight Sue climbed over my body and laid next to Elena who was spread out with her legs apart, her hand busily working in my wife's crotch.

I heard Sue say, "I want to taste this sweet little cunt.," as she lowered her face to Elena's exposed body.

Elena tried to back away, but Sue was too quick and too strong and soon had her face buried in the grotto of love.

My wife told Sue to stop but was ignored as she noisily kissed and licked Elena's puss.

Sue took a breather and told her, "This is fair game, not your exclusive property."

By now, Elena had forgotten my wife's pussy as she started to react to Sue's different approach to cunt lapping. Sue was much rougher and as she kissed her pussy, also was pinching her nipples. I guess taking lessons from Louise she had learned the past few days.

My wife pushed Sue's hands away from Elena's breasts and substituted her mouth as she began to gently lick her nips. Elena started to whimper and her hips bucked as Sue licked and suckled on her clit. Her body shuddered as she had a massive orgasm, flooding Sue's mouth with her juices. Sue kept on licking until Elena subsided and then moved away to come back to my side. I grabbed Sue's head and planted a great wet kiss on her lips as I wanted to savor Elena's flavor. We French kissed as Sue knew what I had in mind and made sure we exchanged fluids.

My wife called us a pair of perverts as she cuddled Elena and pulled her up to the head of the bed. Next thing I knew, she had her face in Elena's snatch telling her, "I'm going to kiss it all better."

I could only reach over and cup Elena's right breast with one hand to try and show my support. Elena gave me an appreciative glance as she began to respond to my wife's gentle ministering. My cock began to stir and the pump's effect pulled my skin deeper down the tube. My plum couldn't enter due to the ball blocking the entrance but it was starting to swell as I gently rubbed Elena's tit.

I removed my hand since my pecker was hurting due to the pressure of the restraining ball and almost immediately felt my plum relax and the pain disappeared.

I watched Elena move her body so she could get her head in my wife's crotch and begin to reciprocate. Soon they were both lost in their mutual lust and several minutes passed as they brought each other to a climax.

Everyone relaxed and we all dropped off to sleep.

I woke up, noticing my weights were gone and the pump disconnected. I figured Sue had done her job and had gone back to Louise's. My bedmates were still sleeping so I went to the bathroom, showered and shaved my facial hair and then went to the kitchen. Maria smiled and poured me a cup of coffee as she reached to feel my plum. Her touch felt good and my whole shaft stiffened as she ran her fingers down it's length.

"Looks like you had some damage last night."

"Not really, just the pressure from the plastic ball, it pushed too hard against this doll." I said as I plucked my plum from it's sheath and rolled the foreskin back to uncover it.

I went out to the patio and relaxed on a lounger, knowing Louise would soon be over to continue my treatment. Sure enough, a few minutes later she came in and jumped in the pool, telling me to come sit on the edge. Like yesterday, she hooked the concrete block to my sack and told me to enjoy.

"I'm not using the foreskin pump out here, too close to the water for comfort." she said.

"I don't want your wife pissed at me if you're electrocuted."

"Good thinking," I replied as I laid back and let my balls hang over the edge of the pool.

Louise followed this procedure every day and at night with the added foreskin stretching. The only variation occurred every third day when she had Sue remove the collars. This was a painful process as she had to pull each nut thru the opening of the collar. My sack looked like a ringed pole due to the impressions made by the collars. Louise would have Elena take me to the bathtub and thoroughly wash and shave my privates. Maria would come in and massage my scrotum until it was smooth and looking like it's old self. Then back out to the pool, where Sue rubbed the Vitamin E oil over the entire package. The worst part was when the two of them put the collars back on and I felt the agonizing pain as each gonad was forced thru the openings. Starting after the first time the collars were replaced, Louise would have me lie back as she poured a pitcher of ice water over the area of my sack covered by the collars. I immediately felt pain as my scrotum tried to pull back into my groin in order to protect the jewels. Louise told me the ligaments that control the sack's expansion and withdrawing were pulling back, but couldn't because of the collars holding action. Every time she poured the water I hurt for the whole two hours I was weighted down. After about two weeks, I realized the pain had diminished and Louise told me things were working out fine.

When I was being re-collared so to speak after the pain was reduced, Louise happily announced, "I just added another collar, you now have nine."

So, to be brief this went on for just over two months. Same treatment, with ice water, an occasional new collar and the same weights. The foreskin stretcher applied at night, with Sue watching over me in case of an accident. I was getting very little sex, since my balls hurt so much most of the time.

The only other thing Louise did different was one day when she decided my balls were not properly displayed. She took a light cord and inserted it at the top of the collars, pulled it down and positioned it between my testicles and then pulled it taut. The result was, each of my balls was in it's own sack and could be seen as a distinct item. One slightly larger than the other. The girls loved what she did and kept grabbing my tennis balls as they called them every time they came near me. Sue was able to get one or the other in her mouth and I loved the warm, wet sensation as she suckled.

In the meantime I had to lie between three very sexual ladies and witness their games. My wife now allowing Sue to eat Elena whenever she had the craving and even one night inviting Louise to join them. She was startled when, instead of picking Elena, Louise pushed her over and started kissing her shaven mons. Before my wife could pull away, her little clit was firmly between Louise's lips and two fingers were busy teasing her love channel. My old wife would have jumped up and ran, but the new one just shrugged and laid back. I could tell my wife was having fun as Louise licked and sucked away, when suddenly she spun around and assumed the sixty-nine position, pulling Louise's legs apart and burying her face between the two strips of pubic hair. As far as I knew, Louise was the first woman other than Elena that my wife had kissed down there.

I'm glad we have such a large bed as all the players had plenty of room and no one was crowded. Sue was really sucking hard on Elena's clit and tugging her small nips, oblivious to what was going on between her sister and Louise. I could see my wife pulling Louise's good sized nipples as she continued to suck her clit. Louise began to moan as she pulled my wife's cunt closer to her tongue and hungry lips. At the moan I noticed Sue look over and smirked to myself at the stunned look on her face as she saw her sister's head buried in her friend's crotch. Sue shook her head and went back to Elena's pussy, now dripping from her first orgasm.

Well, I thought to myself. things have really progressed around here since our original trick with Sue. I never visualized all this even though I'm sort of out of the loop right now. I kept trying not to have an erection, since it hurt too much when the stretching tube was on, but it would tremble from time to time.

The next morning my wife cuddled me as she whispered so Elena wouldn't hear, "Louise has a large clit and I enjoyed sucking it, almost like a little penis and when I bit she would go wild."

I whispered back." If you think hers is big, you should see Sue's."

"Oh, is that so?" she asked as a strange look clouded her face.

That day Louise announced my graduation. She had Sue remove my collars, Elena bathe and shave me and when I came out to the patio came over with her tape and pad.

"Seven inches to top of nuts from crotch and three inches to bottom of balls, or a total of ten overall." she read as she used the tape.

"Foreskin is now 5 inches from base of his plum to the loose end." as she pulled the skin hard to see me jump.

Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers
12