Fun with Step Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she did get home, and she looked a little bedraggled, it had been a hot day and I knew the ventilation where she worked was pretty crappy. It was pretty much automatic that the first thing she did after she got home was to take a shower and freshen up.

Her face broke into a wide smile when she saw me, and we hugged and she pecked me on the lips. Then she stepped to Corey and they kissed deep and hard. Corey's hands were cupping mom's tight ass, pulling the shorter woman closer to her as they kissed. Finally they broke the kiss, and my mom looked a little disoriented.

"What brought that on, Corey?" she asked.

"Remember what we talked about, baby? You and me and Jenn?" and nodded toward me.

My mom's eyes got wide, then a big smile came over her face. "You talked to her?"

I stepped close to my mom and pulled her to me. My thigh slipped between hers and pressed against her mound through her jeans. I leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "Yes, we talked about it... And yes, she tasted me... And yes, I want you too..."

"Oh, my baby girl..." My mother moaned softly and pressed her hips forward into my thigh. She slipped her arms around my neck and turned my face to hers. We started kissing, and her tongue forced its way into my mouth, seeking mine. Our tongues danced together and her hands were exploring my body, pulling and twisting my nipples through my thin t-shirt.

My hands dropped to her sexy ass, and I pressed my thigh forward as I pulled her tighter against me. She moaned into my mouth and began to grind her hips into my thigh. I felt Corey's hands, too, they were at the buttons of my mom's jeans, opening them, sliding them down. I backed off enough that they slid down and puddled at her feet.

She broke the kiss and panted, "Oh, baby girl... Let me go shower, I want to be nice and fresh for you, okay?"

I looked at Corey, and she flashed me a wicked grin in return. I said, "Let us help you, mom..."

The three of us made our way to the master bathroom, Corey and I were removing the rest of my mom's clothes as we went. By the time we got to the shower, the three of us were nude. My mom had started shaving her pussy since she was with Corey, and she also had a sexy all-over tan with no lines at all. Obviously, she and Corey spent a fair amount of time sunbathing nude in the back yard, and I wondered what their new neighbors thought about that! Mom's dark areolae and erect nipples looked particularly yummy, sitting high and proud on her tan breasts.

Corey got the water running, and the three of us crowded into the large shower stall. I squirted some liquid soap onto my hands then started washing my mom's body. Her hand moved on top of mine, then just rested on it as I soaped up her body. I loved how her skin felt under my hands, and especially knowing it was my mom...

Corey was behind my mom, soaping her back and paying special attention to her ass. When my hand slipped between my mom's legs, my hand bumped into Corey's as we both washed her pussy. Mom pressed her body into mine and put one arm around my neck. She moaned into my ear, and when I turned my face to hers we started kissing deeply.

I had one hand between her legs, rubbing two fingers across her clit then sliding them inside her, fucking my mom's wet pussy with my fingers. Corey was busy, too, she had worked a finger into mom's ass and had her other hand on one of mom's breasts. Corey's fingers were pinching and twisting my mom's hard nipple, and Corey had her face by mom's ear, and I could hear her whispering nasty things into it.

Mom was moving her hips forward and back, pressing against the hands inside her. First pushing back against Corey's finger deep in her ass, then forward, forcing my fingers deeper into her pussy. I started tweaking her clit with my thumb, leaving my fingers buried in her. Mom was moaning into my mouth as we kissed, and I could tell she was getting close to her orgasm. I had heard her many times before, through the walls of our old apartment, and I knew when she was going to cum...

I reached my fingers deeper into her and found her g-spot. I started stroking it, and Mom screamed and her body stiffened, then her hips started bucking, forward and back, faster and faster. I could feel her pussy spasming around my fingers, and she was sucking my tongue so hard...

That was the start of my incredible summer. I got a job and worked most days, but then in the evenings my mom and Corey and I would spend hours licking and fucking each other. One of my favorites was the two of them on their backs, a double headed dildo deep oin each otheir pussies. I would kneel next to them, between their legs, and lick both of thier clits. And I also loved when Corey would put on her strapon and fuck me while I was sucking my mom's wet pussy...

My girl friend, Amber, is coming for a visit next week. I've told her about all of us, and she can't wait. She says the idea of seeing me and my mom together makes her really wet...

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

As always, thanks for reading, and send me feedback, tell me how this made you feel. I love to hear from my readers, especially all you sexy women out there!

Jessi


12