Fun with Stephanie & Mark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie cooed, "Oh, god yes. That felt so fucking good. All that come deep in my ass. Oh yeah. Thank you, baby"

Mark flashed a wicked grin and replied, "Don't thank me quite yet. You got me going again and I know just what to do about it" Stephanie heard him snap his fingers but didn't see any flash of light, but she did feel a the tip of a hard cock push past her pussy lips while the cock resting on her asshole was pushed back inside.

"Oh, you clever boy, have you got two cocks on you for me to enjoy? Oh, yes, well don't keep me waiting, stuff me with your hard cocks! Fuck me and fill me up with your come!"

Mark pushed his two stacked dicks inside her holes and set out at a blistering pace. Fucking her deeply and pulling out so just the tips of the dicks were inside before slamming back into her. This hard dual fucking was making all the previous loads to spurt out of their holes and ooze down her ass and thighs. Stephanie felt the two cocks swell up and fill her holes up again, but this time the dicks weren't removed. Instead they began to pick up the pace and maintained their firmness while fucking her deeply. After a few minutes the cocks shot off again and even more spooge poured out from around the two cocks that just kept fucking her faster and harder. After firing off two more wet loads in their respective holes the cocks were slowly withdrawn and shot out one last burst of jizz on Stephanie's well fucked holes.

"Fuck yes, that was so good. I need more, please fuck me again. I can't get enough of your cock. Fuck me some more and let me suck one last load from your cocks. Please, I need more dick in my holes. I need you to fuck me hard until you fill me up with your come."

Stephanie then stood up, turned around, sat down on the flat edge of the bathtub and spread her legs wide to invite him to pound her sloppy holes again. Semen drooled out of her pussy and ass, she begged for another good fucking and got what she wanted when he stepped up and slid his hard dicks in her pussy and ass. Mark fucked her slowly and made sure to pull as much of his cock out each time before thrusting it all back inside. After fucking her slow for a few minutes he came hard and pulled back so just the tips were inside her holes and let himself completely fill her pussy and ass.

Still hard after coming, he pushed back into her forcefully sending gushes of spunk out around the cocks. He began fucking her at a medium pace but still going as deep as he could. Stephanie was moaning and whimpering, wanting all the come she could get. She was in a state of continuous orgasm and felt the dicks swell up again and fill her with more come than her holes could take. Splooge flowed out around the thrusting shafts and they only sped up and fucked her harder. Stephanie screamed out in orgasm as she felt the previous loads gushing out of her holes and lubing up the cocks so she could be fucked harder and deeper. After a while of good deep dicking, Stephanie was filled again with come but this time while the dick in her ass shot out a load that gushed out forcefully, the dick in her pussy was pulled out at the last second and shot a huge load that covered her tits and belly before finishing off on her used pussy.

Stephanie got her her knees and began to suck and stroke the two dicks that had given her not only an enjoyable fucking, but also provided an endless stream of come. Harder and faster she worked on the cocks until the top one exploded in her mouth and the bottom one shot a copious load all over her tits. After swallowing the load in her mouth, she brought the two cocks back to her lips and cleaned all the come off them. One at a time she drew each cock tip to her lips and slowly took them all the way down her throat. Stephanie moaned loudly as she worked each dick in and out of her mouth until she was satisfied that she had gotten all the come she could.

Once the cocks were clean, Mark stepped back and sat down in the tub while Stephanie did the same only squeezing her tits and gently rubbing her pussy. "Now that was something else altogether! My ass and pussy felt so good with you pounding as hard as you did. I am just a dirty cock loving slut! All that come being shot into me again and again was so fucking hot."

Stephanie relaxed, closed her eyes and purred, "Oh, fuck. I cannot wait for the next time we do all that again. I just love being fucked hard and having cocks shoot their loads for me."

12