Fun with Stephanie & Mark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes. This is amazing. I love the feeling of being filled with come. Please keep fucking me. God, it just feels so fucking good. Please, give me more cocks and come!" Stephanie head someone snap their fingers and a flash of light filled the room.

Stephanie opened her eyes to find herself on her back strapped to a table. Her legs were tied to a set of posts that kept her ankles up and made her spread eagle. Come was still flowing from her holes and she desperately needed more cock. Her wish was granted when a man with stacked cocks stepped up to her spread legs. He rubbed his cock heads on Stephanie's pussy lips and asshole, then he slowly slid both in at the same time. He quickly began fucking Stephanie deeply and she moaned in pleasure. Her moans were silenced when a cock was pushed past her lips. She felt two more men step up to her body and rub their cocks against her tits.

These four men kept Stephanie busy for sometime before unloading upon her. The men at her tits shot off first and covered her breasts with their come. The man she was sucking came next and she was able to swallow every drop. The man fucking her pussy and ass fucked Stephanie as hard as he could before firing off rocket blasts of come deep inside her.

When Stephanie was empty again she demanded more cock and the men descended upon her with lust. Over the next few hours Stephanie lost count of how many dick had come on her or fucked a load deep inside her. Man after man took their turn with her and filled her with jizz. Her face and tits were covered with come and it flowed freely from her well fucked holes. Her pussy and ass were fucked and filled countless times before the night was over. Stephanie was a come drenched mess but still begged for more each time a spent cock was pulled from a hole.

Wanting more, Stephanie stood up and told a man with stacked cocks to lie down. He did as instructed and Stephanie quickly straddled him and stuffed a cock in her pussy and ass.

"Mmmm, I love feeling two cocks swell inside me but I need more! Someone step up and shove your cocks in me! That's right boys, I want two cocks in my pussy and two stretching my asshole. Won't you please give me your cocks and come? Please, I need more!"

Another man stepped forward and first worked a cock in her pussy before sliding another cock in her stuffed asshole. Once he was in to the hilt, both men began thrusting back and forth in both holes. Stephanie was throughly enjoying the four cocks stuffed inside her when she felt one of the men come hard. Semen oozed out around the cocks in her holes and the men kept pounding away at her used body. Load after load of come was pumped inside of her and she loved every second of it.

Stephanie rolled off the man she was straddling and felt a new set of hands guide her over fresh cock. Assuming reverse cowgirl position, Stephanie eased one of the dicks inside her ass before grabbing hold of the man's second tool and leaning forward to slide it into her pussy. Again, on the path to orgasm, she strummed her clit as she rode the stacked cocks.

"Oh fuck yes, this is so much goddamn fun! Won't someone else get over here and stick two more cocks in my hungry holes? I still want more cock and come. Please give it to me good!"

Stephanie heard a small scuffle as several men tried to get to her first. A punch or two was even thrown to be the next man to satisfy this gorgeous cumslut. Finally, someone stepped up and worked a dick in her stuffed ass before sliding another rod into her eager pussy. The two men alternated thrusts as spooge steadily gushed out of Stephanie's messy holes. Their steady rhythm drove her to another orgasm and she screamed out in pleasure. When she came down, three men with stacked cocks stepped up to her head.

Stephanie leaned her head back and opened her mouth to take in more dick and reached out to either side of her to stroke even more rigid fuckmeat that was throbbing just for her. While this was going on the men beneath her began slamming in and out together causing her to moan happily around the cock in her mouth.

Stephanie's constant moans of pleasure were too much for the cock in her throat and he grunted as he let loose a large come blast. The rod in her mouth spewed forth a tasty load while the upper cock fired a huge blast that spattered on her bouncing tits. Once he was empty, he fell back and Stephanie began slurping on each of the four cocks that were beside her as she continued to writhe on the shafts fucking her hard.

The man who won the scuffle began thrusting mightily and yelled when he shot off rocket blasts of splooge in Stephanie's fucked open holes. Just like the man before, once empty, he fell back and the remaining men kept giving her what she craved. It wasn't long before the men beside her started to reach the finish line. Each of them stuffed the upper dick down Stephanie's throat while stroking the other and aiming it squarely at her jiggling breasts.

Twice in a row, Stephanie had fresh loads of come shot off in her mouth and across her tits while she bounced herself atop the man beneath her. She lapped at the balls and cleaned each cock off to get every last drop of jizz. Stephanie was on cloud nine being so well used. She ran her hands over her come drenched body, playing with the plentiful amount of spooge that had been dumped on and in her.

When she came again, Stephanie made no noise but only clenched her body and shuddered. Her spasming holes drove the last man beneath her to his vinegar strokes. Come burst out of his cock and filled Stephanie completely. She sighed as she felt the warm surge of semen being shot inside her, forcing the previous loads out around the flexing shaft. When Stephanie's orgasm subsided, she rolled herself off the last man and stretched out on the floor.

Stephanie basked in the feeling of being a real cumslut. She felt thankful she had met Mark and that they had so much fun together. She had never enjoyed so many powerful orgasms or so much fresh, hard cock to keep her busy for hours. Come glistened across her body as she wondered when she would be able to walk again after fucking so much. Stephanie licked her lips and spread her pussy. Countless dicks had fucked her come hungry holes and dumped load after load of spooge in her and on her.

"Fuck, Mark, baby. You really know how to show a slutty girl like myself a good time. God, your stacked dicks and huge come loads drive me wild! We should go to a sex club together and really have fun."

Mark snapped his fingers and Stephanie found that they were together in bed alone. "I'd like that, but for now, let's just sleep." Mark replied. Stephanie knew she was exhausted and snuggled up under his arm before falling asleep quickly after such a busy night.

12