Fun with Stephanie & Mark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raze18
Raze18
8 Followers

"Ha ha ha, never had that happen before. Made someone come so hard he fell down. You ok, sweetie? Was dumping a load in my throat that intense for you? I certainly enjoyed it, but not quite as much as I enjoyed that massive dick blasting its huge come load all the way inside me. I can see why your girlfriend wants to share you, you're quite gifted at assfucking. Anybody else got a load of come for me? Come on boys, I haven't had my fill yet."

Come was freely flowing from her asshole while she taunted the men and as she did the man who left returned with a group of strong looking men wearing only boots and kilts. Stephanie squealed in excitement as she watched each of the newcomers tear their kilts away to reveal a plethora of new cocks to give her exactly what she wanted.

"Oh, fuck yes! Come and get me boys! I may look full with all this come streaming out of my snatch and asshole, but I still want more. Please, can you boys give me your come too? I want all of it, please come fuck my holes hard and treat me like the dirty cock slut I am."

One of the men grabbed the sectional from the couch and moved it so it was directly beneath her. He then laid down and lined his dick up with her open asshole as the other men adjusted the swing to lower her down onto his stiff pole. Once she was low enough, the man began thrusting up to drive his cock all the way in her ass as her pussy gaped open and oozed come down to lube the pistoning rod. The men made sure to give Mark a good view as Stephanie moaned and let herself be used like a filthy cumslut. Come spurted out around the cock that was driving into her forcefully and her pussy yawned open and leaked come on the dick fucking her royally.

"How's the view, baby? Like what you see? Your rock hard twitching cock says you do. Ready to watch all these guys fuck me deep and give me load after load of come? You know I want it so bad. Somebody get up here and fill my pussy with dick! I want to feel all my holes filled with come! Please, guys, can you please fuck my slutty holes? I need more cock!"

Mark's view became blocked as a man stepped up and slapped his cockhead on Stephanie's clit making her yelp in anticipation. After rubbing his tip over her eager snatch for a minute, he slowly slid his dick balls deep and began thrusting at a measured pace. The man beneath her kept driving himself in and out, flexing his cock each time he bottomed out. More men joined in as one guy straddled her chest and laid his dick between her tits and pressed her mounds together for a nice tittyfuck. Two more men stepped up to either side of her head and let her stroke and slurp on their shafts. Stephanie moaned as she let herself be overtaken by hard cock. She writhed as she felt a strong climax building deep within her as she was worked over by five stiff dicks. The men were using her for their pleasure and didn't miss a beat as they felt Stephanie come hard. They all just kept giving her all the cock they could and used her as they saw fit.

"Oh god yes, are you boys going to cover my face with your come? I love the taste of a fresh come load and love to feel it splatter across my face. Can you do that for me, please? See how much you can get in my mouth as I'm bouncing on the cocks in my ass and pussy."

Stephanie stuck her tongue out, opening her mouth wide as she stroked the two cocks and lapped at the heads as she was stuffed with dick below while her tits bounced up and down on a stiff tool. The look in her eyes and her tongue darting over their heads as she stroked their cocks caused the men to stiffen up and fire off one after the other. The first come blast went past Stephanie's mouth and hit her cheek, so she turned her head to suck down the remaining come as she moaned hungrily. Before the dick in her mouth could finish, Stephanie's head was turned the other way and she saw the cock tense up and shoot off. She opened her mouth just in time and caught every bit before pulling the dick toward her so she could suck out every drop of come. Stephanie pulled the other cock to rub its final spurts across her face as she sucked the dick in her mouth dry whilst still being pounded by the three men from below. They had only increased their pace and found a nice rhythm that let each man drive his cock deep in turn. As the cock in her ass slid its way in, the dick in her pussy would pull out. There was never a moment when a hard stiffening pole wasn't thrusting in or out of her while she took two come shots and slobbered over the spent dicks.

The man between her tits thoroughly enjoyed watching this willing cumslut go to town on two hard dicks until she got them to come. When she turned her attention to him and begged for more come, he was more than happy to oblige her. Stephanie tilted her head forward and licked at the cockhead as it popped out of her tits. The three men lost themselves in her and could only drive themselves in and out of her. When she came again she moaned loudly over the sounds of flesh slapping together.

The man fucking her tits couldn't hold back any longer and squeezed Stephanie's nipples making her squeal in pleasure. Just as he was about to come he pulled his cockhead down into Stephanie's cleavage and roared as he opened the floodgates. A monstrous come shot exploded from between Stephanie's tits and splattered against her waiting open mouth. A second shot followed that splashed against her chin as her tongue darted out to lap up all the jizz.

The cock blasted a third load that hit the side of her mouth and covered her right cheek. Stephanie brought her mouth down on the still spurting rod and grabbed her tits to continue stroking the shaft as it filled her mouth with more come for her to swallow.

She sucked and slurped while it shot out more come, completely covering her face and dripping down to her tits. Stephanie felt herself being filled with jizz and worked herself harder on the cocks buried in her pussy and ass. She greedily gulped down burst after burst of come in her mouth and felt the dicks stuffing her below start to drive in more forcefully as their cocks continued to swell, ready to dump an hours worth of cum built up using Stephanie's messy holes. The men fucking her began to thrust deeply in unison as she swallowed another come load. Her wet come filled holes were stuffed with hard dick ready to blow and she knew it. Taking her mouth off the spasming pole still nestled between her tits, she let the men know exactly what she wanted them to do.

"Please keep fucking me hard. Think the two of you can fill me up at the same time? I just love getting all this cum but I still want more. Oh god, your dicks feel so good slamming into me together. I can feel you both swelling up. You've been using me for a while now, how much come have you built up as I've come countless times on your stiff poles? This guy's still shooting off, covering my face and chest with so much yummy spunk. Please fuck me as deep as you can and drench my pussy and ass with your jizz. God I want to feel you fill me up so bad. Please, give this cumslut what she needs."

She gobbled up and sucked on the cock that had plastered her torso with semen. The men fucking her needed no more encouraging and thrust in deeply together, letting massive amounts of come finally splash deep inside Stephanie's fucked open holes. As the men drained themselves in their respective holes, they continued to work their cocks in and out of Stephanie's suspended body. Come gushed out of her pussy and asshole as the cocks filled her completely, spurting again and again as they slowly worked themselves back and forth inside her forcing come to seep out around their dicks. The cock between her tits had finally finished coming and Stephanie just slurped the head lovingly and lazily as she let herself enjoy the feeling of being drenched in come, inside and out. The men drew their dicks back and stepped away to watch as splooge flowed steadily down her face and pouting lips. Stephanie smiled and licked at the semen streaked across her face. Her chest was splattered liberally with what looked like several gallons of jizz which flowed down her belly and crotch to her open pussy and joined the river of spunk that ran out her ass and dripped to the floor.

Mark could hear the come hitting the floor in large globs as it ran down Stephanie's suspended come covered body. The couple who joined earlier were going at it on the couch as the girlfriend sucked her boyfriends dick and let her pussy get used by a man from behind. The boyfriend was enjoying the show Stephanie put on as she was fucked and drenched in come while he got his dick sucked by his girl. She was lost in pleasure as she enjoyed the cocks from both ends.

Stephanie hung in the swing, loving the warm sensation of being completely covered and filled with come. She felt someone running fingers over her dripping hole and opened her eyes to see a stunning redhead fingering her.

"Mmmmmm, that feels nice. Is the sight of all this come making you horny? If you need a cock to play with go ride my tied up boyfriend while I get fucked more. If you love hard cock and warm come like I do, you'll love playing with him. He'll fill you up with a good come load just like you need. Now, I believe there were more men that joined the party who haven't fucked me yet, so bring it on! Come fuck me hard and give me more cock. I love feeling it swell up and shoot off in my messy holes. Come on boys, come fuck this dirty come drenched slut! I need more cock!"

The redhead stripped naked and walked over to Mark, biting her lip as she positioned herself to take his throbbing cock. She slowly slid her wet pussy down onto him, moaning louder as she took each inch until she had it buried to the hilt. Her eyes crossed as she felt Mark's wonderful cock fill her in ways she never experienced and came hard instantly. Once she got ahold of herself, the redhead began bouncing up and down on the stiff pole enjoying every stroke and coming constantly.

As Mark struggled to watch Stephanie while being ridden by a wet, eager pussy, Stephanie had attracted the attention of five more men. One slipped under her and jammed his cock up into her come filled ass, another man stepped up quickly and drove a hard dick balls deep inside her sopping pussy. The three others stood around her head, which was tilted back, and took turns fucking her face and letting her stroke them. These men worked themselves in and out of Stephanie for some time. When her mouth wasn't being stuffed with dick she pleaded for them to use her and give her more cock. Mark heard every moan, grunt, nutslap, and audible squelch of come gushing out of her holes as she was stuffed with dick.

The redhead riding him had drenched his balls with her pussy juices as she came constantly. Her hips drove up and down on his stiff rod and he tensed up realizing this hungry slut was making him come. Mark drove up into her fiercely as she bounced on his pole and came again when she felt him fill her with a massive come load.

The redhead collapsed on Mark overtaken by the pleasure of her multiple orgasms and being filled to the brim with semen. As she settled onto him, he relaxed and enjoyed the full view of Stephanie being gangbanged.

The men fucking her ass and pussy were making full use of her come splattered body as she got worked over by the three cocks at her head. Watching her throat bulge as each long dong was fed into her eager mouth was quite a sight, especially with her chest and body covered in jizz as she bounced on the fuckmeat in her pussy and ass. Suddenly the man fucking her ass exploded and filled her again with a solid come shot. As soon as he moved away, after coming again over her ass, another man slid beneath her to keep her hungry holes filled with cock. When the dick in her ass started slamming into her, she moaned loudly on the dick scudding down her mouth which caused it to seize up and fire of a heavy load of come all the way down Stephanie's throat. She brought the cock up to her lips and let the final spurts glaze her lips as she licked at the underside of the head.

The sight of Stephanie being a greedy come hungry slut was too much for the other men at her head and they both stroked their dicks and shot out huge come blasts that arced over her face, collided, and dropped square on her tits, splashing as it landed on her come plastered body. Stephanie stroked and slurped the spasming cocks, cleaning them off to get all the come she could as she continued to get fucked hard by two more dicks with fresh loads.

"Come on, you kilted studs! Fuck my sloppy holes as hard as you can until you're ready to come. God, this is fantastic, baby. Having fun with that redhead who clearly adores your tool? Come on guys, fill my slutty holes with your swollen fuckmeat and give me your come. I love feeling it gush out of me as you drive into me with fresh cocks. Come on, come for me, please."

Mark watched Stephanie beg for come as the redhead began working herself up and down on his cock again, forcing the come inside her to seep out and drip down over him. The two remaining men grabbed hold of Stephanie's suspended body and began slamming all the way in and out of her in unison. The cocks were constantly swelling and giving Stephanie more orgasms as they stretched her holes out and filled her with dick. Finally, the man in her ass shuddered and exploded with a huge come shot that made Stephanie come hard around his flexing cock.

Her ass was totally filled with jizz and it just flowed out around the pulsing rod. The man in Stephanie's pussy pounded her with strong strokes before firing off a geyser of semen deep in her snatch. His cock shot out gallons of come that spurted out around the shaft as it filled her up. Still coming, the man pulled out from her pussy and shot another burst of jizz up Stephanie's body. The man fired off three successive loads that splattered down over her already soaked body. Finished, he stepped away and let the man beneath her slide out. A river of come flowed out of her and looked amazing as it streamed out of her slutty holes.

Mark and the others watched in enjoyment as Stephanie was so thoroughly used like a proper cumslut. She loved being the center of attention and getting fed a steady stream of cock and come. She locked eyes with Mark and watched as the redhead, once again, was bouncing on his hard cock rhythmically. They stared at each other as Stephanie hung in the swing, drenched in come, rubbing the jizz into her body. Stephanie basked as she watch Mark tense up at the sight of her and the feeling of a new greedy pussy to play with. He fucked her as much as he could in his restraints and came again, filling the redhead with another monster load that oozed out from her pussy.

"Oh god, that was so much fun and the evening isn't over yet. I'm sure there are more men who'll want a shot at my sloppy holes. You just enjoy that sweet little thing tonight hubby. Why not give her a taste of all that you can offer her? She clearly loves being filled with cock and come just like me. Give her a taste baby."

Stephanie relaxed as she saw Mark snap his fingers. The redhead gasped when she felt Mark press a dick at her ass with one buried in her snatch. She reached around and guided his second member to her eager asshole, then slid him in slowly. Once she had gotten used to the feeling of being double fucked, she became much more animated and began saying how much she loved the feeling of his dicks and wanted more come.

Mark just sat there as the redhead rocked herself up and down on his cocks stuffed her pussy and ass. She came hard several times and Mark just flexed his cock in her spasming holes. Finally, after a good amount of time being ridden, Mark groaned and felt his dicks shoot out wet come loads. The redhead screamed out in pleasure as she felt both her holes being splashed with semen. She continued to ride the cocks as they came then pulled herself off and turned around. The redhead backed up onto Mark and sunk herself back down on his hard poles. Come gushed out from her holes and was streaked all over her thighs.

The redhead was now the center of attention but was only focused on riding the dicks that were giving her exquisite pleasure. A few men gathered around her, stroking their cocks at the sight of her riding the dual rods deliriously. With sweat beading down her body and come squirting out around the two dicks fucking her, the girl moaned loudly and begged to be covered in come. The men didn't take long to give her what she wanted and covered her tits and face with huge come loads. One dick after another was shot off across her writhing body as she rocked herself to another orgasm on Mark's shafts. Come dripped down her body and Mark blasted inside of her once more which only drove her to ride him with stronger thrusts. A man stepped up to her head and filled her mouth with cock and immediately spewed a heavy blast of semen. She swallowed and croaked for more.

Men just watching this display had gathered around Stephanie to cover her with more come as they watched the redhead work herself into a frenzy. Stephanie continued touching herself while taking in the show. Her body was dripping come everywhere as fresh loads were occasionally shot on her while she was enjoying the show Mark and the redhead were putting on. Over her thighs, across her stomach, tits and face semen streamed down to drip from her suspended body and gather on the floor. Several men actually fucked their loads in Stephanie while their eyes were fixated on Mark's double fucking of the redhead.

The redhead cried out when a man stepped up and slid his cock in with Mark's in her stuffed pussy. Her yelps were silenced when another man pulled her head back and shoved his dick in her mouth. The three of them fucked the girl fiercely and she moaned in pleasure. The man at her head shot off and pulled out to cover her face. The man in her pussy thrust hard and emptied his balls inside her stretched pussy.

The sudden warmth of the redhead being filled with come drove Mark over the edge and he filled her holes with the come she craved. Calming down she got off Mark and began stroking his cocks and slurping at the heads wanting him to come one last time. She hummed up and down his tools and slobbered wantonly. She watched closely as the slits on the dicks opened up and burst with a jet of semen that coated her face and filled her mouth. She sucked on each cock eagerly, swallowing as much as she could and letting the rest coat her slutty face and tits. The redhead gave his cocks a kiss on the tip and rested her head against his thigh, letting the shafts lay across her face. Mark steadily flexed to squeeze out more oozing drops of come on her. She sighed contently and ran her hands over him.

"Well, that was entertaining, dear. I daresay we've found a new plaything. If you like sweetie, you can come home with us. You looked like you enjoyed my husbands talents. Now you two rest, I'm going to take a little break and relax on the bed. I'm sure there will be more men by to fuck me."

Raze18
Raze18
8 Followers
12