Fun with Stephanie & Mark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Struggling to keep her concentration, Stephanie squeezed her pussy and ass on the dicks impaling her as hard as she could. As she hoped, both cocks began spewing forth their come loads deep inside her. Stephanie moaned around the rod scudding down her throat which pushed it over the edge and she was rewarded with the fifth load deep inside her. She pulled the cock out and licked and kissed the head as the last few drops of come oozed out.

To Stephanie's surprise, the dicks in her pussy and ass weren't removed but rather swelled a bit getting bigger then went right back to fucking her deeply. Each time the dicks pulled back, gobs of jizz poured out of Stephanie's slutty holes. A free cock fit itself in her cleavage and got covered in the come that had been shot on her as her tits bounced around it from the deep double dicking she was taking. Stephanie reached out and grabbed a cock in each hand and used them to hang on as she was fucked well. Another cock rubbed its head over her lips giving her a nice full come lip gloss as she darted her tongue out at it playfully.

After a few minutes of playing she popped the cock in her mouth and began bobbing up and down quickly wanting more hard dick. This move spurred the shafts behind her to pick up the pace and thrust balls deep as come gushed out of her with each thrust. Stephanie's sudden, intense orgasm caused her to clench her pussy and ass and moan loudly with her mouth stuffed. Her spasms forced the cocks to drive into her as deep as possible and blow their massive loads of come all the way inside all her holes airtight.

Semen squirted out around all of the spasming cocks and out Stephanie's slutty messy holes as each dick flexed out torrents of come. Mark pulled himself out and watched as his loads flowed out of Stephanie's slick ass and sloppy pussy. Strands of come dripped down slowly off her pussy lips as streams of jizz slid out of her asshole and down her butt. The sight of Stephanie being a total come slut was insanely awesome and Mark had to stroke his dicks and admire this gorgeous come slut. He came almost instantly at the beautiful sight, blasting out arcs of splooge that splattered across her ass and splashed into her used pussy.

Still hard after bathing Stephanie's ass and snatch with jizz, Mark slid both dicks into her ass. She moaned happily and squeezed off the cocks in her hands all over her tits and felt the rod in her mouth spasm and feed her another mega load. Seeing her get splattered with semen drove him over the edge and he grunted as he fired out a gallon of come in her ass. Stephanie took the cock out of her mouth and begged for more.

"Oh god yes, that felt so good! I love feeling you swell up and fire off your huge loads inside me. Your come feels and tastes so fucking good. Can you give me more cock please? I want both your dicks in my pussy too. Won't you please fill my messy pussy with more come please? I need it so bad, please fuck me more. Give me more cock, please?"

It didn't take long for Mark to work both stiff dicks deep in Stephanie's pussy and begin fucking her at full force. Getting double dicked like this drove Stephanie to another strong orgasm as her pussy was pummeled. Out of nowhere he pulled out, shot off on her ass cheeks and pussy, then shoved right back inside. Stephanie could only hold on as Mark's animalistic fucking pushed the fuck bench across the room. Each thrust into her pussy moved the entire contraption three to six inches until they hit a wall. After what felt like hours as Mark pulled out and blasted his loads across her body but never filling her pussy with the twin jets of semen she so desired.

With a snap, Stephanie noticed she was moving through the wall like magic until the top half of her body was through. She could still feel Mark fucking her pussy on the other side of the wall as she looked around. She was in a dark booth with a chair facing her before her. Before she could think too much about it she felt Mark finally splash her pussy deep with his come. Stephanie shuddered in orgasm as he filled her again before pulling out and firing off another time across her ass. She then noticed the door open and a guy with a nice dick sat down in the chair and presented his cock for her to play with.

Stephanie giggled and proceeded to suck deeply on this fresh cock and felt Mark stuff his dicks back into her pussy and ass and fuck away. Being so used kept her horny as she sucked the dick before her dry, swallowing every drop. The man got up and left, but before the door could close behind him another man stepped in and sat down for a blowjob. Stephanie was more than happy to oblige and ride the orgasms the three dicks were giving her.

Suddenly, blowjob guy grabbed Stephanie's head and forced her all the way down his rigid tool as he spasmed and shot off his wet load. Stephanie slurped eagerly at the contracting tool and felt Mark pull out and shoot another wad of splooge across her behind.

This pattern continued for hours as numerous men stepped into her booth for a blowjob as Mark fucked her increasingly come drenched ass and pussy. After a while, Mark flipped Stephanie over so she was on her back and only needed to lean her head back to let the men use her. Some opted to fire off in her throat since she greedily swallowed every drop, while others would pull out and baste her face and tits with semen. Stephanie cupped her breasts together to let the spooge pool up before she let it flood down her belly and hit the wall before streaming off either side.

On the other side of the wall, Mark was having a blast fucking Stephanie to his heart's content while she was being a cheap blowjob slut for random other men. After a while he had managed to coat just about every inch of Stephanie's thighs, pussy, ass, and belly with jizz as he fucked her time and time again. Come constantly oozed across her crotch, over and out her pussy and ass and Mark just kept slamming hard dick into her messy holes. Once, four men crammed into the booth to spray Stephanie with come together. It was quite a sight as she just opened wide and giggled as she was covered with warm come.

After a while, no new men stepped into the booth so Mark pulled her back. He looked her in the eye as he began thrusting into her again with all his might. Even now, Stephanie still begged for more cock and come. She played with her clit, pinched her nipples, and pouted at him for one last come load. As always, Stephanie got what she wanted as she felt his dicks swell and erupt with a monstrous stream of semen balls deep inside her. Mark held himself deep and flexed his cock, letting every drop of him spill out into Stephanie's messy holes.

When he pulled out, he stroked himself still and shot out buckets of splooge that coated Stephanie's body. Six tremendous blasts of semen rocketed out across her spread eagle legs, crotch, belly, tits, and face. Stephanie just pinched her nipples and moaned, while licking up all the come she could. Finally, Mark sat back down in the chair and let Stephanie bask in the seemingly unlimited supply of come filled cock she had at her disposal.

Come was dripping down every inch of her body, inside and out. Her torso was heavily splattered with jizz, her legs dripping with the hundreds of loads that had been fucked inside her and spilled back out. Stephanie's pussy and asshole yawned open after the intense fucking and a constant river of spooge ran out of her messy holes.

She sighed happily, just loving being the center of attention and getting to enjoy so much cock and come. She could only sigh and relax in bliss as she wondered whatever could happen next?

12