Fun with Sylvie #02: The First Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasexy28
jasexy28
151 Followers

Finally, once we had both relaxed a little and were smiling at each other and trying hard not to laugh, I slid out of her pussy and rolled onto the bed beside her. Her thighs were still apart and Sylvie got up on her elbows as we both looked down at her body covered in sperm and with a large wet stain on the mattress between her legs. "Fucking hell," she said.

I looked up at her quickly and said, "What, was that not good?"

"Not good," she said, "It was fucking amazing, it was my best orgasm in years, I had no idea you would have done stuff like that."

"Well, anything is worth a try at least once," I said to her.

"Oh, sure," she said, "You have been desperate to try that, I can tell, but there is going to be one problem."

Again I had a concerned look and asked her, "What problem?"

"How can we ever top that?" she asked.

Then after a few minutes and seeing a sly little smile crossing her face, I said, "I'm sure we'll think of something," I said.

"Oh, I'm sure we will," she muttered quietly as she lay back with her eyes closed and began to dream up the next chapter.

jasexy28
jasexy28
151 Followers
12