Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamela's hand squeezed my leg and I gulped like a little boy caught by his mother with his first Mayfair.

"Okay then.....now where was I?"

"Her sweet cunt was waiting I think....."

Pamela squeezed again, her fingertips nearly touching my erection, she must have noticed!

"Go on then!"

I started once again to write, this time with Pamela's warm hand on my leg, then I heard her whisper something to Bill and from the corner of my eye I watched him raise his bottom from the seat just enough for his lovely wife to help him slip his shorts down, I had one eye on the screen and the other one on Pamela as she shuffled them down past his knees, I tried not to look but it was so difficult, then she settled back and put her hand back on his thigh, from the corner of my eye I could see Bill's hard cock, it was pulsing.

SWINGERS....?

"Am I doing okay doctor?"

"Yes Megan, you're doing just fine dear, I'll take over now nurse, try to make Megan more comfortable please."

The nurse removed her fingers and went to raise the back of the couch for Megan to rest against, she sighed and relaxed, even closed her eyes for a moment and then suddenly a much fatter finger was probing her entrance, pushing inside, invading, the doctor didn't wait long before starting to push further into her body and she gasped out loud.

"More stimulation nurse, we need to loosen her up still."

The doctor pushed harder, two fingers now!

"You seem rather tight Megan, we are going to have to relax you more my dear."

Megan kept her eyes shut, she didn't want to see the old man fingering her, then her right nipple felt the nurse's tongue circling it and this time her hips rose slightly from the couch, causing the rough fingers to slide further into her wetness.

"I need you fully open for a proper examination, I'm sure we'll get there in a moment."

Megan was now gasping, this seemed all wrong somehow, she wanted to close her thighs but the stirrups had Velcro straps which held her firmly, she hadn't noticed those at first but now realised she was completely helpless as they worked on her body.

"Time to fetch my instrument nurse."

"Yes doctor."

Megan opened her eyes to see what was going on but the nurse had disappeared to another part of the office.

WHAT NEXT.....SOMETHING COLD AND SHINY I'LL BET?

As the doctor's fingers explored Megan's privates, the nurse was actually on her knees under the couch releasing his engorged penis and nutsack from his open fly, he didn't bother with underwear, it only caused a nuisance, she gave him a quick wank and sucked on his shiny helmet and soon he was pumping his groin into her face, he got worked up so easily by the sight of stockings on a lovely woman and this young lady really had the legs for them, if they'd been full length ones with lacy tops he might have popped his load in his trousers already!

Bill was openly wanking now, sitting right next to me, I could see Pamela's right hand tickling his balls, encouraging him.

"Okay David?"

"Yes Pamela."

She touched my cock through my shorts and I jumped.

"It's been a long time hasn't it....?"

"Yes it has."

"This is a new side of you that we've not seen before David."

"I've never done this before, honestly, I swear."

"Of course you haven't....."

"It's true....."

"It's okay, don't worry, anyway, I think I like it, we all deserve some pleasure out of life, I think it's great that you've finally come out of your shell David, you've been hiding away for far too long."

As she spoke, her hand tugged at my shorts.

"Come on then, lift up."

She tugged again, more insistently this time.

"I can't help if you won't cooperate, now lift your butt."

I raised my hips hesitantly, not believing what she intended, but thirty seconds later I too was naked from the waist down with my erection on display just like Bill's, my frisky neighbours openly admired me and Pamela smacked her lips in a very meaningful way.

"Don't worry Dave, it's alright mate, I don't mind, Pam's a very caring kind of person."

"Quiet you, David's working here."

I wasn't sure what to do next, I'd never been in a situation like this before.

WHAT DO THEY EXPECT OF ME?

I took a deep breath and dropped my hand from the keyboard to my lap, Pamela got there first though and she tapped my hand away and grabbed my cock before I could.

"Ah ah ah, you need both hands to provide the magic words, carry on."

Her hand felt fantastic caressing my tool, I was rock hard and leaking pre come, I glanced at Bill and he smiled back at me as Pamela pumped his big hard on, clearly he enjoyed watching his sexy wife at play.

"Just relax and enjoy, it's time to rejoin the real world, Pamela likes to have a cock in each hand don't you darling?"

"I do my love, I do."

Bill shrugged and smiled again.

"Pam likes sex, it's as simple as that."

"I'm so glad we're neighbours then....."

I probably had a stupid grin on my face but I returned to the story to see what would happen, I didn't know where my ideas were coming from but they seemed to be turning all three of us on well enough, so I continued writing.

"Come on maestro, more words please, you'll get a reward, I promise."

I waited for the next sentence to pop out of my head as my best friend's wife squatted there and wanked us both happily, she really seemed to be enjoying herself and Bill was on cloud nine, so why should I worry?

The nurse popped up again, on Megan's left side this time and lowered her mouth to suck firmly on the erect nipple, Megan sucked in a breath and her cunt had a spasm around the doctor's fingers, he was turning them inside her now, probing towards her G spot and Megan knew she might have one of her little gushers at any time, but she was too embarrassed to warn him about how she sometimes.....ejaculated....!

"Is all this really necessary doctor, aaahh?"

"I'm afraid it is my dear, we need to be thorough."

The doctor's breathing was deeper than it had been moments earlier, his face was so close to her womanhood that Megan could actually feel his breath on her soft skin.

"Doctor, I aaahh, I think I should mention that I can sometimes have a strange aaahh, a strange reaction to this kind of thing....."

"Yes my dear, what kind of reaction?"

"When I'm really aroused, aaahh, I sometimes can't stop myself.....I mean I.....I sort of squirt as I....."

Megan looked down past the nurse's head for his reaction to that, the doctor's left arm seemed to be shaking for some reason?

WHAT ON EARTH.....OH MY GOD HE'S....!

She put her head back again and stared at the ceiling as another wave of heat flushed her body from head to toe, the nurse was sucking on her tit, the doctor was playing with her cunt, this could only end in one way....!

"When you masturbate Megan, do you ever use a dildo, maybe a vibrator?"

She was shocked by the sudden question, shocked even more by the way her pussy clenched on his fingers as he withdrew them with a wet sound.

"Well, do you?"

"Yes I do sometimes use a vibrator, every girl seems to have one these days, why?"

"I'm asking the questions Megan."

She felt uneasy about this new line in conversation.

"You probably masturbate quite often I suspect?"

He ran his fingers up and down her wet slit, just trailing her labia gently, teasing them aside, opening her up and then letting the soft pink folds return to shape on their own, he seemed totally mesmerised.

"A word of friendly advice my dear, always use plenty of lubrication, those rubbery sex toys can drag against the sensitive skin terribly, pulling these delicate lips and stretching them, deforming them over time from the virginal beauty they have now to a ragged set of crinkly piss flaps, that would be such a shame."

WHAT....?

Doctor brown was sweating now as he manipulated Megan's vaginal opening, she did have a tight quim, with smooth lips she was very pleased with, her boy friends never complained.

"Yessss, such a shame to spoil a sweet pussy like this."

DID HE JUST SAY PUSSY....?

Beneath the table edge the doctor's left hand was busy on his fat cock.

DID HE SAY PISS FLAPS.....WHAT THE FUCK ARE PISS FLAPS....?

As this thought passed across Megan's mind she heard a sharp intake of breath escaping the doctor, he sensed she might have rumbled him so he tried to give her the most fatherly smile he could muster, but it wasn't easy to look innocent when he was going to come all over the floor at any moment.....or would the nurse get down again and catch it in her mouth....?

GOD.....SHE IS CHARMING!

Amanda had done it before for the doctor and she knew he wouldn't take very long now with those knee high stockings to drool over.

"Do you have an active sex life Megan?"

She hesitated with a reply, did he really need to know that?

"Well yes, I've had a few boyfriends."

"Have any of them ever touched you....here?"

As he asked the question he turned his right hand over, his fingers swivelled in Megan's pussy and a rather chunky thumb came to rest against the sensitive skin around her very pink anus, the thumb stroked her puckered opening, pushing quite firmly.

AAAAGGGGHHH!!!

"Do you really need to do that.....doctor?"

"Do you find that unpleasant Megan?"

"I'm not exactly comfortable with the feeling."

"Have you ever had anal sex Megan?"

"No, certainly not, I've never wanted to try, why?"

Megan was very worried now, but there was also something disturbingly exciting about what doctor Brown was doing to her bottom.

"I was wondering if we should check you out down there as well, while we have the chance I mean, I find lot's of women coming to me these days with anal problems after having their men folk talk them into trying the back door."

"I'm sorry but, aaahh, oooooohh.....aaahh.....oh God.....is that really.....I think I'm going to....!"

Without any warning, a pulse of warm juice shot from her cunt and soaked his hand, she bucked around wildly on the couch and moaned, her hands covered her face in shame, she'd tried to warn him but didn't know how to say it, yes folks.....Megan was a squirter!!!

"I'm so sorry doctor....."

Megan was panting rapidly, but then so was the doctor.....the nurse had vanished again.

"It's okay Megan, let it gooooo....."

The nurse was on her knees, mouth open, looking forward to a fat bonus this month.

"I couldn't stop myself doctor....."

"It's okay dear, we all have our little quirks....!"

Below the couch, Amanda's cheeks puffed out as the doctor's hot spunk filled her mouth, he fucked her face and she let him do it, she loved the taste of spunk and the doctor had plenty to give this morning.

"David, you are a dirty, dirty boy, I'm shocked by your filthy mind, I didn't know you were like that and Bill's just creamed my hand because of your creation."

As she spoke Pamela continued to caress my hard cock and I knew I was getting close to orgasm too, but I'd not done anything this wicked in my whole life.

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING SUNSHINE!

Bill was panting like a bull as Pamela milked the last few drops from his thick cock.

"My Bill is a randy old bastard and you've been so good to let him join in, so I'm going to give you a treat in return David, it must have been a long time since you've spunked over a nice pair of tits and I've seen you watching me in the garden, I'm going to let you shoot your fat in my cleavage, if you want to that is.....as a reward for entertaining us both."

IF I WANT TO....?

She spun my swivel chair round to face her and then reached up to untie the strap behind her neck with a smile on her face like a happy cat, I left the keyboard alone to start pumping my cock towards her as Bill observed, his own slick member was leaking a final bead of milky fluid, he had a ribbon of white droplets along his thigh, and though I'd never been this intimate with another man before I'd somehow found it strangely exciting to see him have an orgasm right in front of me.

We both watched as Pamela peeled the bra cups forward and her generous tits came into view, yes I'd seen them before a few times, when we'd all been sunbathing but this was different, now her lovely breasts with the amazing nipples were right in front of my hard cock and she was cupping them together for me, creating a deep warm valley that just begged for my jism, but would she actually let me do that?

"Are you sure you want me to do this Pamela?"

"Oh yes, I'm very sure David, now come for me....."

I looked at Bill for permission and he nodded.

"Go ahead.....enjoy."

Pamela's dark red nipples were sticking out like bullets, she shuffled a little closer on her knees and Bill reached his hand down behind her back to explore, all I had to do was lean into her.....suddenly the end of my cock was touching her smooth skin.....a few more strokes with her batting her eyelashes at me and I spurted over her neck and breasts, it was fucking marvellous.....I hadn't had such relief for a long time and there was loads of it, some of my come caught her chin, but she just smiled proudly with it hanging there as I finished.

"She likes that Dave, give her the lot mate."

I did, a hot deluge of man fat, more than I'd ever produced before and Pamela loved it!

"I think we have a whole new neighbour here darling."

As she spoke, she wiggled her butt, her husband fumbled between her legs and she squealed, he winked at me as I milked my cock into his wife's ample cleavage.

"Feeling better?"

"Oh my God yessss!"

"No problem Dave, Pamela is a very highly sexed woman, she takes a lot of looking after I can tell you, maybe you can help me out, it should be fun."

I must have looked at him with disbelief written on my face, after all, I'd just masturbated to orgasm over his wife while he watched and nodded approval.

"Really, it's okay mate, what else are good friends for?"

As my sperm puddled between her lovely tits, Pamela leaned forward so that her slimy valley engulfed me completely, then she squirmed her upper body so the spunk was spread all up her neck and right down my shaft.

"Oh, I love the feel of come on my skin, It's always hot when it lands."

Relaxing a little as my orgasm subsided, I looked at my two neighbours in a new light, it suddenly dawned on me then that what we'd just done together had been the most exciting thing to happen to me in a long long time, maybe in my whole life if that wasn't being too harsh on Jean's memory.

Looking back at the words on the screen I was amazed to think that they had come from me, I'd often enjoyed reading erotic literature, when I was young I had scoured the second hand bookstalls in the market for the fithiest stuff I could find and there was plenty of it if you looked carefully, but never had I expected to write it myself, this could be good for me, even if I didn't get to produce a complete book, short stories could be a lot of fun, the question was, would I get to share each episode with Bill and Pamela, and would I have enough stamina if I did....?

Read the next part to find out....!

12