Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
Bill tells David about Julie's fear of thunder.
5.5k words
4.41
115k
7
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on Thursday evening when Cathy had her little accident in the bathroom, so all she had to do was get up late on Friday and then mooch around until Julie came over at lunchtime, she called me at work to say her friend had arrived, so I knew she had someone to look after her and I didn't need to rush home early.

When I did get home it was still lovely and sunny, it had been another gorgeous day and the two girls were out in the garden, they were stretched out on recliners wearing bikinis, so I cheerily shouted hello and went upstairs to change into something cooler myself.

I only briefly saw them as I came round the side of the house and hadn't paid too much attention to how they looked, they were both lovely young women, I knew that already, the big contrast between them was Cathy's pale skin and blonde hair next to her well tanned friend with the dark locks.

I stripped off my office clothes and went to stand at the window in my boxers without at all intending to be sneaky, I just stood there and looked down into the back garden, our house and Bill's were angled in towards each other slightly so we both overlooked the same space and I had often seen nudity on their side of the fence, but tried graciously to ignore it.

IT'S A FREE COUNTRY.

As I turned away from the window something caught my eye, a flash of bright light coming from Bill and Pamela's tall bedroom window, turning for a better look I saw Bill standing half concealed behind the big pot plant, he didn't appear to have any clothes on through the gaps in the leaves and he was holding a silvery object up to his face.

THE OLD SOD'S GOT HIMSELF A CAMCORDER!

As I watched he was obviously focusing the camera on the two sunbathing girls and fiddling with the controls, he hadn't mentioned having one of those before so I assumed it must be a new toy he was experimenting with, I wondered what the lovely Pamela would say if she caught him at it, I knew she was a very liberated lady but I wasn't sure if she'd be pleased with him peeping at his own daughter, not to mention my dear Cathy.

I looked down at the pair of sunbathers again and remembered the small set of binoculars I had tucked away in my wardrobe, feeling bold for a moment and throwing caution to the wind, I went to fetch them and then resumed my post at the window.

I adjusted the focus and filled the lens with Julie's rounded bottom, she was wearing tiny dark brown bikini pants and laying on her front facing away from the house just like Cathy whose bikini was also tiny, with pink and grey stripes, neither girl's bottom was covered by very much, the thong effect nestling between their butt cheeks was lovely and I had a good long look, both girls had removed their bra's and laid them aside, from Bill's angle he could probably see the sides of their boobs mashing into their towels.

LUCKY TWAT!

The girls were a charming sight for any red blooded man, but hey, we were their fathers, we shouldn't be looking at them like that, but we were and the girls must have known they could be seen from either house, I couldn't decide if I was looking at Julie or Cathy the most, who was Bill focused on anyway?

There was a low stool between the two recliners holding a couple of drinks and a book, as I watched, Julie pushed her torso up and reached for her glass, Bill would be able to see her boobs dangling, I'd not seen Julie topless for a long time and she'd matured a lot recently, I really wanted to see those tits properly and I suddenly realised my free hand had wandered inside my boxers.

STEADY ON DAVE.

Feeling kind of uneasy, I looked across to Bill's position and there he was, pointing his camcorder right at me and I was caught with my hand in my underpants, I raised my glasses to see him in close up and he gave me a thumbs up sign.

BUSTED!

Bill lowered the camcorder so I could see his leering face, I think my own face must have been bright red, it felt like it, but then I thought about it more.

WHAT THE HELL, HE'S DOING IT AS WELL.....

Bill tapped himself on the chest and pointed at me, raising his hand with fingers spread wide as he pointed down to the girls, see you down there in five minutes seemed to be the message, so I nodded back and took one last look at those lovely bums, both girls were shiny with tanning lotion, had they oiled each other up I wondered, it would have been nice to watch them doing that!

"Your dad's still up there with his new toy."

"I know, he's been at the window for the last half hour."

"Do you think he's a pervert or what?"

"No, not really, he's harmless and I know he loves me to bits, mum has always said he's highly sexed, he just can't seem to resist looking at the female form when he gets the chance."

"Even when it's his own daughter he's peeping at?"

"How do we know that, he might be peeping at you?"

"Oh.....wow!"

"So come on then, I want to hear more about your little accident in the bathroom, how did it really happen?"

"It's just as I said, I slipped, it was genuine, I had no idea they would both turn up just when they did, you should have seen them ogling me, it was....."

"Yes....?"

"Well it was disgusting really, but it was strangely exciting at the same time, I felt so powerful, letting them see as much as I wanted, knowing they probably wanted more but that I had to let it happen, I think I gave them both a boner, your dad's face was a picture."

"Oh I'll bet it was, he has a thing about young girls."

"Really.....what kind of thing.....and how do you know?"

"Daddy and I have had a few private moments Cathy."

"What do you mean by private?"

"Oh.....things.....I'll tell you if you play your cards right."

"Come on Julie, you've got to explain a comment like that."

"It's just the way we are in our family."

"But isn't being too close very wrong, I mean, isn't incest against the law?"

"It isn't incest unless you're actually shagging, that's what dad says anyway."

Cathy was amazed at this and couldn't resist finding out more.

"So what exactly have you done together?"

"Oh, you know, just a bit of touching and stuff."

At this stage Julie had not told her friend about sleeping with her parents during stormy weather, she wasn't sure if Cathy would be able to take such a revelation without thinking badly of her.

"What kind of touching, what stuff, come on, let's hear it?"

"Well, a few times I've let dad see me half naked, in the bathroom mostly or, you know, walking around upstairs in my underwear, sometimes I'd leave my bedroom door open as I was getting changed, he probably thought I didn't know he was looking but he spends a lot of time lurking around the landing and after a while I guessed what he was up to."

"So you've led him on then?"

"No, he's the one who peeps, I have to keep out of his reach sometimes as well, he finds ways to accidentally rub up against me, you know, passing on the stairs, reaching for stuff close by me in the kitchen, that kind of thing."

"Are you sure he's doing it on purpose?"

"Oh yes, no doubt about it."

Cathy turned to look at the house.

"Ooh, he's gone."

"Probably needs to cool off a bit by now, maybe he's going for a quick wank."

"Julie, how can you say that about your own father?"

"They all do it you know, I'll bet your dad does it too, he's bound to have a stash of magazines somewhere, haven't you ever nosed around in his bedroom when he's out, or do you think he's more of a garden shed type wanker?"

"Shush, here they come, I'm putting my top back on."

"Oh don't be such a prude, flirt a bit, it's fun winding them up."

Cathy sat up and managed to get into her bikini top before the dads appeared from the rose bushes, Julie stayed flat out on her front being dead casual and peered round, but both girls were staggered when they saw what Bill was wearing.

"Dad will you put something on for heaven's sake!"

"I have sweetheart, these are all the rage in Majorca."

He gave them a twirl of the bright green pouch he had on, his hairy buttocks were on show and his tackle was only just concealed in the shiny material, if he was to get a boner it would struggle to stay concealed in that tiny triangle, in contrast I was wearing loose fitting shorts and feeling quite respectable next to Bill, we stood in front of the girls and looked down at Julie's lovely backside, she didn't seem at all concerned, in fact she half raised her right side to look at us.

"Who's blocking out the rays?"

I got my first look at Julie's adult tits as she leaned up on her left arm, they were about a C cup, 34 I'd say, I'm pretty good at these things after all the magazines I've flicked through, her nipples were a deep red colour, rather like her mother's and shaped like small cones, with very smooth aureoles, I realised I wanted to see all of this divine creature, surely we could engineer a situation of some kind over the weekend where I could get a better look at her bits.

YOU CAN SEE MOST OF HER NOW.....PERVERT!

"How's the wrist today sweet cheeks?"

"Uncle Bill, I do wish you wouldn't call me that!"

"Sorry, but it's very true, you proved it in the bathroom yesterday remember?"

Cathy's face reddened.

"He's just teasing love, no harm done, how is the wrist though?"

"It still aches, but not as much as it did."

"Good, have you girls been out here very long?"

"As a matter of fact uncle Dave, I think we've had plenty of sun for now, we were just going in to wash off the grease when you appeared, sorry to spoil the party."

"Maybe I should offer to come in and rinse you down, who wants to be first?"

Bill managed to make it sound like a joke, but I think he meant it really.

"Daddy, not in front of Cathy please, besides, I'm here to take care of her this weekend and that's exactly what I'm going to do, come on you, last one in the bath is a rotten egg."

"Don't go girls, not because of us....?"

"Cathy can't manage the bath on her own so I'm getting in with her, she told me all about how you very kindly helped her out yesterday."

Julie gave us a meaningful look and got smartly to her feet, holding her arm tight across her breasts as she reached for her top, Bill and I were mesmerised at the sight of our two lovely daughters scampering towards the house wearing so little, Cathy playfully slapped Julie's bottom with her towel and we watched until they both went indoors at which point we turned to look at each other.

"Oh mate, we've got to think of something."

"I agree, so what's on the camcorder anyway?"

The girls went upstairs and straight into the bathroom, Julie clearly wanted to fuss and be in charge and she started to fill the bath and fiddle with the taps to get a lukewarm flow going, when she turned round, Cathy already had her bikini off and Julie saw her newly shaved pussy for the first time.

"WOW.....I'm impressed, when did you do that, little Miss Innocent?"

"Oh I did it a few days ago, I've been daring myself to give it a try for ages and I finally managed to take the plunge, do you like it, I mean, does it look nice, oh you know what I mean."

"It looks fantastic."

Julie dropped her bikini bottoms and revealed her own dark beaver which she kept neatly trimmed.

"Do you think I should try it as well, will you help me if I do, please Cathy, say you will?"

"I suppose I could if you want me to, first though I need to wash off this coconut stuff, come on."

Cathy raised a leg to step into the bath and Julie held her arm in case of a slip.

"I wish daddy would have a shower fitted, it's so much easier."

When the blonde girl was safely kneeling up in the water, Julie stepped in facing her and sat with her legs either side of Cathy, she raised her knees so she could lean forward for a closer look.

"What does it feel like, down there I mean?"

"It feels nice, when I first shaved I was really smooth, but now it's gone a bit stubbly again."

Julie reached towards Cathy's crotch, she looked up innocently.

"Can I....?"

"If you must....."

The darker girl ran the back of her index finger up and down Cathy's mound, feeling the tiny hairs starting to grow back, she resisted being any bolder for the time being, but it still made Cathy shiver.

"Ooh, that's weird, but nice at the same time."

Cathy squirmed at the intimate contact.

"I know, why don't you do it again, right now, while I watch, then if I'm feeling brave enough I could try it on mine, I've always been so afraid of cutting myself, but you could help?"

Cathy was lathering her breasts with soap by this time and washing off the sun screen, Julie did the same with her own as Cathy thought about Julie's suggestion.

"I'm so glad you came round this weekend, we really should spend more time together, we've always been such good friends, are you going to tell me more about you and your dad now?"

"You want all the sordid details, I can tell."

"Ooh, yes please, go on, you can tell me while I shave, then I'll do yours if you really want me to."

"It's a deal."

So the two lovelies spent the next hour in the bathroom, Julie was gossiping about her horny father and his sly attempts at peeping while Cathy carefully shaved first her own pussy and then her friend's as she sat on the edge of the bath with her legs wide apart.

"I wonder what our dads would think if they knew about this?"

"Probably cream their pants!"

"Julie!!!"

"They're all the same I tell you, middle aged men cannot be trusted, it's a very dodgy time of life, especially if they have temptation like us around."

Cathy wasn't fully convinced of that, she knew I'd never touched her in an improper way, yes I'd been affected by her naked body yesterday and I'm sure she must have sensed it, but would I take further steps to get too close to her, and could she trust me not to take advantage of her attractive friend?

Julie had been fascinated watching Cathy shave and had then asked for another feel, so she could judge the difference for herself, the before and after, now Cathy's pussy was silky smooth and still slippery with soap, it would have been so easy to slip a finger in, but Julie resisted somehow.

Cathy sucked in a sharp breath and her nipples hardened.

"Sorry, did I touch your little man?"

"It's okay, I don't mind."

Then it was Julie's turn, she had been worried she might get a nick that would be sore for days, but Cathy had done a good job and by the time it was over, Julie too was all smooth and slippery, she was also very turned on, neither girl was a virgin, well not in the physical sense, they hadn't been with boys, but both had used vibrators on themselves many times.

"Mmm.....that's so nice.....I can feel everything so well, we should have done this before, here, run your finger up and down me, oooh, careful.....I have to admit I'm feeling very fruity at the moment.....no don't stop, it's okay, I like that a lot....."

They were both still very inexperienced, and being this intimate with another girl was something they both knew they had a liking for, though Cathy especially was much too shy to admit it openly, she'd been very intimate with an Asian girl at college but so far had not told Julie about it.

"Come on, we're turning all pruney, we need to get out."

I sat outside with Bill for a while as we sipped a cool beer and watched the sun going down over Tesco's car park, I was lost in thought for much of the time, my mind drifted off to the girls and what they might look like in the bath together, I was thinking that could be a good theme for my next story when I was in the mood, Bill had obviously been pondering a similar theme judging by the faraway look on his face and the swelling in his posing pouch.....

"Do you think they're sharing the bath then?"

"Probably, I've always told Cathy to try to save water in the summer."

"I wonder how they look in there, together I mean....?"

As he spoke, his hand was holding the outrageous pouch.

"Like a couple of cute mermaids I expect, all shiny and wet, Julie's certainly grown into a big girl, bigger boobs than Cathy."

"Oh yeah, they're really firm as well."

"What.....how the fuck do you know that?"

"Because I've had a good feel, on more than one occasion."

He was leering at me, I'd been hoping he would open up about his relationship with his daughter, I pleaded with him to tell me more, and once he got going he couldn't seem to stop, it was almost like he was confessing, I listened closely as he told me of Julie's great fear of thunderstorms.

"Yeah, Pamela and I realised at an early age that Julie was terrified of being alone during a loud storm, so we decided we would do whatever it took to help her out."

"Go on."

"Well at first, when she was quite young, Pam would go into her room and stay there for as long as it took for the danger to pass over, some nights she stayed in Julie's room till the morning, it was okay, it worked well enough and we thought she'd grow out of it when she was older, but she hasn't."

"No?"

"No, in fact it seems to have got worse through her teens."

"Blimey, so does Pamela still have to do all that, sleep with her I mean?"

"No, we found a new strategy, we had to, maybe it's this global warming, maybe we just have louder thunder these days or something, I'm not sure, but Julie's eighteen now and if anything, she seems more scared than ever."

"So what can you do about it?"

"Well because she's grown up it's not so easy for Pamela to squeeze into a single bed with her anymore, neither of them get much sleep like that, so recently we've been letting her climb in with us whenever there's a storm around."

"WHAT.....you mean she SLEEPS with you both, in your own bed!"

"Well it is a king size, there's plenty of room."

The sleazy smile on his face and the hand on his cock said there was more to it than that and I wanted to hear it.

"That's how you know her tits are so firm is it?"

"Oh yes, I can vouch for that alright, when Julie rolls over and cuddles up behind me with those babies pressed into my back it's fantastic."

YOU DIRTY GIT.....NO NO.....YOU LUCKY GIT!

"But how on earth do you and Pamela, I mean how do you, I mean, you're such a horny old sod most of the time, surely you and Pamela can't, you know, do anything much, with Julie there as well?"

"Julie's a very heavy sleeper once she's gone off, so we just wait till she's asleep before we get down to anything, of course I can't go at it as hard as I'd like to, but we manage."

"You manage???"

I tried to picture the three of them together in one bed, Julie sleeping soundly, while the lovely Pamela got pounded by this lecher sitting next to me, my cock was starting to thicken as I thought about the permutations.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing, are you pulling my leg or what?"

"No I'm not Dave, honestly, it's the only thing that works for her, we don't even have to ask her anymore, as soon as a storm gets going, she slips into our room and jumps in between us like a sleepy little rabbit."

"I was wondering how you'd look, she gets in the middle does she?"

"Usually."

"Does she wear a nightie or pyjamas, come on mate, I'm trying to see this in my mind!"

Bill knew I was hooked and he was going to spin it out, I wanted all the juicy details.

"Well.....what does she wear?"

"Depends on the weather really, sometimes a nightie, sometimes a vest and pants, not much usually, it can get bloody warm all together like that, believe me."

"Oh I'll just bet it does, and what if you get a boner while your nearly naked daughter's lying next to you?"

Bill was rubbing himself now, both of us were getting hard with all the sleazy talk, but I didn't want to leave this subject, not now I'd got him onto it.

IT DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER, BUT SHE DOESN'T WEAR MUCH!

12