Fun With The Orells Ch. 07

Story Info
Jeanine and Freezel make an announcement.
5.8k words
4.65
29.9k
10
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers

After everyone had showered the entire group met in the family room to get ready for supper. Everyone had slipped on a tee shirt, shorts, or other covering, and there was a general good vibe running through the whole house. In spite of the way this party began, much to my relief, it looked like the evening was going to be a good one after all. Helen started handing out assignments: women in the kitchen to prepare all the side dishes, men outside to get the tables set up and the steaks on the grill.

In less than an hour the tables were set and everyone sat down next to a plate. Older folks and youngsters mingled freely and were quite open about giving a hug or a kiss or an affectionate touch. It was quite a love-in. Colleen McFarland was very much taken with Petra, never having met a transsexual before. She could be heard complimenting Petra's lovely, slim body and asked several times to get a look at Petra's little A-cup tits which Petra was more than happy to provide and which Colleen seemed to admire greatly. Even Chubby had become talkative despite his previous shyness. Sitting between Janey and Charlie, he had opened the fly of his shorts to allow his phallic monster to roam free. Janey tickled and strummed the huge dick playfully while the three laughed and joked and talked. After his pussy-splitting performance earlier this afternoon, Clarence had become quite a local celebrity.

In all the excitement of the afternoon's sexing we had all nearly forgotten about Jeanine and Honey Freezel but no sooner had I asked about them, they appeared on the patio, holding hands and grinning like Cheshire cats. Everyone cheered them as they joined the group, teasing them about what they may have been doing privately in Jeanine's bedroom. They both visibly blushed.

"Mommy, daddy, everyone...," Jeanine began, "I want to make an announcement!" Helen and I were sitting together, and Helen took hold of my hand and hugged my arm, as if she expected something wonderfully exciting.

"Honey has asked me to marry her... And I said 'Yes!'" Jeanine cheered, grinning from ear to ear. Honey Freezel hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"EEiiii..." Helen shrieked with delight and clapped her hands like a little girl at a birthday party. Joyful tears began to run down her chubby face. Everyone stood up and began to applaud and cheer as if Jeanine and Honey Freezel had just won the Olympics. "Congratulations! Wonderful! Oh, My God! Cool!" The cheers went up. The whole group converged around Jeanine and Honey, offering them congratulations, kisses, and hugs without number. Jeanine and Honey had obviously worked out their issues while they were away from the group earlier this afternoon. It was obvious too that they loved each other very much; they were absolutely glowing with happiness. I had a good feeling that this, after all, was going to work out beautifully. Jeanine needed a firm hand like the one Honey could provide and it was obvious that Honey was head over heels for the much younger Jeanine. I must admit that I too was feeling a little choked up about the idea of Jeanine getting married. Hey, I'm a sentimental guy at heart.

It took a while for Helen and I to work our way through all the well-wishers but eventually we were able to give our best wishes to our daughter and new daughter-in-law. Helen held Jeanine in a long, long tight hug and kissed her a hundred times while she rocked back and forth with excitement. I opened my arms to Honey Freezel and she entered them without hesitation.

"Welcome to the family, Honey ," I said, "I'm very happy for you. Jeanine is a wonderful girl as you already know." I kissed her on both cheeks but as I pulled away, she leaned her face into mine and kissed me full on the lips, gliding her tongue lightly across my lips quite naturally and innocently.

"What should I call you?" She asked with a broad smile. "Dad or Mr. Orell, or..."

"David would be fine," I chuckled, "just David." I held her for another moment, enjoying her firm, full body against mine. Her perfume was intoxicating and my cock twitched instinctively. "You sure you're ready for this family?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she replied without a second thought, "Jeanine and I had talked about your family situation many times when we were last seeing each other. I love her, David... all of her and everything about her. I want whatever makes her happy." This time I kissed Honey full on the mouth, our tongues greeting each other, and hugged her even closer.

"What about the wild fisticuffs you two got into this afternoon?" I asked. "Jeanine can be a handful you know."

"Oh, I know, David, I know that quite well, but I really love the fire in her. She awakens things in me like no one I've known. I really know we can make it work."

"Hey! You two," Jeanine chimed in, "don't forget about me!" She squirmed her way between Honey and I, creating a hug sandwich. "Oh, daddy!" Jeanine swooned, "Isn't it wonderful!" She was hugging Honey very tightly and pressing her face against her soft robust bosom.

"Yes it is, kitten," I said, "I'm happy for the both of you." And I was too. Helen joined us for a four-way hug and we rocked there happily together enjoying the moment.

Supper was even more joyous after the surprise announcement and we all made our way through it with great pleasure, much toasting, and more kissing and hugging, and groping too. After the dishes were cleared and tables set aside, everyone grabbed a drink and began to split up into smaller groups. It was a nice warm evening so some went off into the back yard and others stayed in the family room. Colleen and Brian were sitting on the floor and chatting. Helen, Erika, and my parents were sitting around a small table, laughing, drinking, and teasing each other.

I wanted to get to know Honey Freezel a little better, so I sat with her on the sofa. I asked her about herself and she was open about her life. Raised in the city to middle class parents, a rough neighborhood but she got top grades in spite of urban struggles. She always wanted to be an educator, had dated mostly men through college but had her first girl-girl relationship in her senior year and liked it so much she never dated guys again. She knew she was taking a huge risk to her career when she had a relationship with Jeanine while she was the high school principal and Jeanine was a senior, but she fell in love with my daughter and no longer cared about the risks, she just wanted to be with Jeanine. She admitted that she went into therapy after she and Jeanine split. Her change in temperament towards Jeanine and her friends was due to her perceived rejection. She now understood that Jeanine was trying to protect her and had chosen heartbreak over the misery that could have come if their liaison was uncovered by school administrators or the school board.

"I was possessed with love for Jeanine," Honey confessed, "I still am really, I guess. I thought about nothing else and wanted nothing else. So when she broke it off, and then saw her with other girls, I became dejected and angry. I know that was wrong now. But I owe you and your wife a lot of thanks for bringing us together again." I explained to Honey that I knew nothing about the previous love affair, not that I would have minded if I had, except for the same professional concerns that Jeanine had.

"We're a very open and liberal family as you can tell," I explained to Honey, who chuckled at my understatement, "but Helen and I have always taught Jeanine be wise about her choices in life, and that includes who she gives her love to, or who she makes love with. The way we lead our lives is not very socially acceptable so we have to be careful about how we interact with others 'outside' of our circle. The fact that she was trying to protect you, and herself, from harm, and that she was willing to suffer in her heart to make sure that, in the end, you would not be harmed should be a testament to you about how much she really cares."

Honey was nodding thoughtfully as I spoke. She was gazing through the patio doors where Jeanine and her cousins and friends were gathered in a circle, chatting. A warm, pleasant smile blossomed on her face as she watched the object of her love. I took the opportunity of that silent moment to take a good look at Honey Freezel. She really wasn't the monster the kids had portrayed her to be. She was actually quite sensitive and, as I observed, very, very lovely. I had never paid much attention to her in the past when I saw her at school functions. To me she had been just another hard-assed administrator. But now I saw her up close and personal, and I very much liked what I saw. She had let her hair down and the cut of it accented her facial features beautifully, shoulder length, deep purple-black in color. Her high cheek bones, delicately tapered jaw, large soft eyes, full lips and ebony dark skin were quite striking. The tee shirt she wore was too small for her, her full breasts pressed firmly against the tight fabric, deeply cleaved and widely spaced, they begged to be released. Her tummy had an attractive, delicate roundness, her hips wide and high, and though she was seated, I recalled that her ass was deliciously round and plump. The tee shirt she wore covered very little of her thighs which were full and meaty, the skin smooth and moist looking. She could have been sculpted by a great artist. I felt stirrings in my loins with admiration and desire for this beautiful African.

Honey must have picked up my vibe. Glancing back at me, see looked down at my lap and saw that I was becoming aroused. Delicately, innocently her hand traced the bulge under my zipper. Her smile broadened as she met my admiring gaze. "I like this family, David," she said seductively. Then she leaned in hard and kissed me passionately and deeply. I was so ready to have this woman. Our tongues hungrily probed each other's mouths. Hers was soft, pink and talented. We bit tenderly on each other's lips. We moaned into each other's mouths. Our hands began to explore each other with passionate hast.

While she unfastened and slid my shorts down, I pulled her tee shirt over her head and off. We were skin on skin and she devoured my lips with her own. My cock poked into her soft ebony tummy as I cupped her full round ass in my hands and pulled her ever tighter into me. She did not resist but forced herself down on me as if she wanted to pass through me. Her hand found my erection and she took it firmly and worked it hard as we exchanged kisses and tasted each other's tongues. Slowly she kissed her way down my chest, alternately sucking, nibbling, biting, and licking my nipples, before she continued down over my abdomen, finally hovering over my throbbing cock. She took hold of it in both hands, stroking it slowing and kissing the underside of the glans. Her full breasts dangled and swayed, tickling my thighs as they swung beneath her, the nipples thick and firmly erect.

Honey Freezel began to make love to my balls. She licked them with passion and softly sucked each in turn into her mouth, nuzzling my scrotum as she did, her hand gently sliding over by cock. With long, teasing strokes of her soft pink tongue she painted my cock with her saliva until she reached the throbbing tip which she kissed and slurped into her mouth, rotating her head in small circles while it methodically disappeared between her full, luscious lips. Her tongue teased my piss hole and glided along the underside. She brought me near the edge of orgasm several times with her expert mouth, then slowed her pace and backed off seconds before she sensed my orgasm. She was in full command and I was happy to submit. My hands stroked her soft shoulders, her round exciting ass pointing in the air, the crease of its cleft visible and inviting. What an unbelievable blowjob she was giving me.

I took a quick glance around the room to see what the others were doing while Honey worshiped my prick and it appeared that others were enjoying themselves as well. Brian had Colleen on her back on the floor, her thick hairy legs spread side and in the air, her arms hooked behind her knees, while he licked her bushy, gaping cunt, her pink, wet pussy-flesh spread wide by my brother's fingers. My parents, Helen, and Erika were also on the floor. They were lying on their sides forming a naked oral sex daisy chain. Granny O's face was buried between Erika's legs, while Erika sucked my dad's cock. Dad's face was buried between Helen's enormous ass cheeks, rimming her bung hole, while Helen enjoyed the taste of my mother's thick-lipped cunt. The room became filled with the sounds of slurping, sucking, moaning, and soft exclamations.

I was in agony because of Honey's oral teasing. I began to beg her to let me cum but she only smiled a wicked smile and continued to torture my dick with her incredible sucking technique. My balls were aching for relief. Then, finally, blessedly, she leaned over me, kissed me deeply then positioned her pussy above my swollen cock. Reaching between her thighs she split her pussy lips wide with her fingers. I could now see the pretty pink inner lips and hidden flesh beneath her lightly thatched, thick and pouty labial lips. Crowning her wet slit was a substantial meaty clitoris, its head exposed, unhooded, looking like a small proboscis. Her pussy mound was neatly trimmed but spangled with tight ringlets of deep black pubic hair. This made her spread cunt look like a pink clam opening up its shell. She was wet, very wet. My cock strained to enter her tight opening as she slowly, slowly, lowered her sex onto me, until I had fully entered her excellent body. The silky, warm, welcoming, wetness of her Honey's cunt is almost impossible to describe. I actually sighed upon entering her. Slowly she rocked herself on my pelvis. I could feel her erect clit scrapping against me as she methodically ground herself into me. Her tits swayed elegantly in accompaniment to her movements. Her puckered areola and erect nipples seemed to dance in the air as her silky ebony breasts swung in time to her movements. Leaning forward, she let her nipples lightly graze against my own nipples, the weight of her tits stretching her perfect ebony tit-flesh. I closed my eyes and inhaled the sweet aroma of her perfume and her wonton sex. I was intoxicated and helpless. I could not move and did not want too. She could have done anything to me and I would have submitted gladly as long as I could remain inside her incredible cunt.

Opening my eyes, I saw that a pair of hands had reached around to take hold of Honey Freezel's sexy tits. It was Charlie, who had stripped down and joined us on the sofa.

"It's me, Miss Freezel, Charlie Gibbons," he whispered softly into Honey's ear. Charlie was kissing Honey's back and neck, running his hands over the front of her body from tits to tummy, his long cock sandwiched between her ass cleft and his stomach.

"Mmmm, what are your intentions, Mr. Gibbons?" Honey cooed playfully.

"I want to fuck you, Mam," he replied politely, "I've wanted to for a long time."

"Mmmm," replied Honey and wiggled her ass with consent.

Charlie busied himself wetting his cock with his own spittle, coating his long thin prick until it was slick with saliva. Spreading Honey's ass, he guided his erection to her rectal opening and easily slipped the spade shaped head into her behind. Honey hummed her approval and wiggled her ass again as encouragement. Grasping Honey's soft full breasts in his hands, Charlie began to slowly penetrate Miss Freezel's available ass. I could feel his cock sliding into her bowels through the membrane wall that separated our two cocks. Honey closed her eyes and sighed deeply as Charlie's young dick slide smoothly, effortlessly, and deeply into her. She was licking her lips, her face contorted into a pleasured grimace as he began to gently pump his dick into her rear hole with long lingering strokes. I had to marshal my complete will to keep my balls from exploding. The ethereal bliss of being inside Honey's amazing pussy and the added friction of Charlie's reciprocating cock were almost impossible to withstand. Charlie knew his way around a woman's ass. He had fucked my mother's behind enough times to make him an expert ass-man. Granny O had taught him well in how to apply his strokes in order to please his lover to the fullest. Once Honey's ass hole had stretched and relaxed sufficiently, Charlie began to vary his strokes between long lazy slides and short staccato stabs, driving Honey Freezel mad with ecstasy. She tried desperately to match her rhythm to his and I became the happy third party recipient of their anal lovemaking until, finally, I too was caught up in the effort to find synchronicity.

I noticed that Brian now had Colleen McFarland on all fours and was banging her soundly in her hairy fat cunt. Spreading her ass cheeks wide, he thumbed her puckered and furry, brown ass hole. Her mammoth jugs hug heavily to the floor and rested on the carpeting, stretch marks clearly visible on her freckled, blue veined udders. She was grunting and encouraging Brian as he savagely humped the little old Celtic gnome, his hips loudly slapping into Mrs. McFarland's ass with full force. "Uh... Uh... Oh.., darlin'," she grunted, "fuck old Colleen, laddie... fuck 'er good. Uh... There's a good lad..."

Brian obeyed her wishes with all the gusto he could bring. In time, Erika joined her husband and Colleen on the floor. Squirming her pelvis under Colleen's face, she arched her back up and lifted her ass off the carpet, offered her smoothly shaven pussy for Colleen to taste. Eagerly, the jolly old crone dived between Erika's wide spread legs, wrapped her mouth on as much of Erika's cunt as she could ,and began to feast on the beautiful blonde's quim. Erika's tits slacked lazily over each side of her chest, undulating to the tempo of her thrusts into Colleen's face as her husband banged furiously into Colleen's promiscuous old cunt.

My father and Petra had seated themselves on the other end of the sofa. With Petra in his lap they began to kiss passionately, my dad tweaking Petra's tender plump nipples. She squirmed with delight from her grandfather's sexual attention. Her pink cock stood to its full 5 inch erectness above her smoothly shaven scrotum. Petra stroked herself as her granddad sucked and licked her pretty pink titties. Lifting her off his lap, he turned her so that her ass faced him, then bent her over and buried his face in his transformed granddaughter's ass crack. Petra squealed with excitement as my dad dipped his tongue into her young bung, and licked her tender young prick and balls. Petra was frantically rubbing her tits as her granddad rimmed her anal opening. She knew what would be coming next as grandpa wet his thick cock with saliva, pulled her back along his body, and placed his swollen glans firmly against her rosebud. Eager to be fucked Petra pushed herself down on the old man's cock. Slowly, firmly, deeply, my dad's cock sank into the youngster's ass until Petra was firmly planted against his hairy pelvis.

"Mmm... Oh, god...," Petra signed as she squirmed happily on Grandpa O's lap. He wasted no time in getting a rhythm going, penetrating Petra's sweet, young, perfect ass with the full fury of his strong erection.

Granny O and Janey were busy seeing to Clarence's needs. His monster cock was fully erect and on the loose once again. Both women were on their knees on either side of him, each supporting his heavy tool with one hand while they kissed, licked, and otherwise made love to his substantial phallus. You could tell the young man was in heaven having two lovely and experienced ladies paying so much attention to his dick. Janey playfully pulled on his thick foreskin. She sucked it into her mouth then skinned it back over his tapered glans and inserted her tongue into the piss whole before taking a mouthful of the phallic beast. Granny wrapped her lips around the base and pulled on the boy's balls, alternately slipping one hairy nut into her mouth, then sliding her tongue alone the full length of the thick beefy shaft.

wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers
12