Fun with Tourists

Story Info
Two Asian girls get drugged and creampied.
1.7k words
3.79
217k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick7
Patrick7
383 Followers

I used to work at a hotel in New York. The hotel wasn't exactly five-star quality, but it still attracted the type of guests who were willing to tip decently, so I did all right.

One day, I got off work at 5:00 and went to get dinner. I decided to go to the outdoor noodle shop next door, as I did occasionally, mostly because the women who worked there were real lookers. That night, it was quite busy, with only a couple of empty spots at the table. Summer had just started, and more tourists were in town.

Figuring there was going to be a long wait, I was about to leave when I noticed two cute Asian-American girls sitting at the table. They both looked to be in their early twenties and were wearing tank tops and shorts which showed off their fit bodies nicely. And lo and behold, there was an empty seat next to one of them. I sat down, and the waitress handed me a menu.

I looked at the girl next to me. "Any suggestions?" I asked.

"Sorry, I wouldn't know. This is my first time here," she said.

Taking a shot in the dark, I replied, "Same. I'm from California; just checked into the hotel next door about an hour ago."

Her face lit up. "Oh, that's a coincidence. We're also from California and are staying at that hotel, too," she said, indicating her and the other girl.

I thought I had hit the jackpot. "John Smith," I said, extending my hand. It was the first fake name that popped into my head, but she didn't seem to pick up on it.

"I'm Jennifer Chang," she said, shaking my hand. "And this is my sister, Jessica."

"Nice to meet you," Jess said.

The waitress came back to take my order, and I got my usual. I continued talking to the sisters until our food arrived. After we were finished eating, we sat there and discussed their vacation plans. Apparently, they were there with their parents, who were off doing their own thing, so they were left to their own devices. They had spent the day walking around, sight-seeing, and planned to do more of that during the week they were there.

I nodded agreeably while the two of them talked. The truth is, I don't remember most of what they said. I was too busy wondering how I could get into their pants. They asked me what I was in town for, and I bullshit for a while before mentioning that I wanted to check out the nightlife and go to a few clubs.

"Maybe we can go out together sometime," I said.

They looked at each other and smiled apologetically. "We're actually not old enough to go to clubs," Jenny said. "I'm 20, and Jess is 19."

"Oh, that's too bad."

After a while, the girls said that they were heading back to their hotel room to sleep, since it had been a long day. "You guys going to eat at this place again?" I asked.

They nodded. "Yeah," Jenny said.

"Maybe I'll see you."

"That would be nice," she replied. "Same time tomorrow?"

"Sure." I smiled, and they smiled back. Maybe they liked me as much as I liked them.

We said goodbye, and they left. I sat at the table for a few minutes before paying for my food and heading back to the hotel. Since I worked there, it wasn't too difficult to find out which room they were staying in. That night, I masturbated furiously while thinking about my two potential fucktoys.

The next day, work seemed to go by slower than ever. After I finally left, I went home to get what I needed: two special pills from my stash. Then, I went back to the noodle place. They were already there and greeted me as I walked up. Jess moved over one seat so I could sit between them.

Our conversation continued from where we previously left off, and soon they were talking animatedly about their day. Again, I wasn't listening to them prattle on so much as I was thinking about how to drop the pills into their drinks without them noticing. I was starting to think that it wasn't going to happen, but then, Jenny excused herself to go to the bathroom. I fished one of the pills out of my pocket, and when Jess wasn't looking, I dropped it into Jenny's soda. It dissolved instantly.

A few seconds later, there was a commotion across the street. I turned around and saw two guys pushing and shoving each other. "Look at that," I said. Jess turned to watch, and I dropped a pill into her drink, as well. Then, Jenny came back from the bathroom, and they both commenced talking while finishing their drinks.

It didn't take long for the drugs to start affecting them. Jess' speech became slurred, and Jenny giggled and said, "She must be tired from all that walking we did."

Knowing that they would probably be unconscious within 10 to 15 minutes, I suggested that they return to their room, and Jenny agreed. They both got up and stumbled off. I watched them go, just hoping that they would be able to make it back into the room so I could have my fun with them.

I waited until I was sure that it had been long enough. Then, I went back to the hotel and obtained a keycard to their room. When I got to their door, I knocked loudly and called out, "Housekeeping!" No one answered.

I let myself in and closed the door behind me. Walking inside, I saw that my two Chinese girls were both passed out on their beds, breathing slowly and deeply. Neither of them had time to undress before falling asleep, and they were still fully clothed except for their shoes and socks, which were scattered on the floor. I roughly shook both of them to try to wake them up, but of course, they didn't stir. The drugs would keep them out for another few hours.

I was hard with anticipation and got undressed. The sisters were equally attractive, but I decided to start with the younger one, Jess. I lifted her upper body off the bed and took her top off. I was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing a bra, but she didn't need one. Her tits were nice and perky. I pulled her shorts down her thin legs, revealing a pair of plain white panties. I took those off next. Her black pubic hair was not shaved but had been trimmed recently. I spread her legs and looked longingly at my first Asian pussy.

The girl was already quite wet, confirmation that she was attracted to me. I climbed on top of her, moved the tip of my erection between her pussy lips, and slowly pushed my way into her tight box. At that moment, she gasped in her sleep. I looked up, but she didn't wake and continued to breathe slowly as I bottomed out inside her.

That first round didn't last long. I rode Jess for about 30 seconds before I came, pumping several loads of my potent seed into her unprotected pussy.

When I was finished, I rested on her, trying to catch my breath and basking in the post-coital bliss. After a few minutes, I pulled my dick out before lifting her hips and putting a pillow underneath to keep all of my sperm inside.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and thought about leaving right then. After all, I had already gotten what I wanted. But I decided that the opportunity was too good to pass up, and I had to fuck Jenny, too. I walked over to the older girl's bed.

My initial desire now sated, I could take my time with her. I caressed her body gently over her clothes before undressing her. Unlike Jess, she wore a bra, and when I took it off, I saw that she had B-cup breasts that were bigger than her sister's. Otherwise, their bodies were very similar. After I stripped her naked, I laid next to her and caressed and sucked her tits for a while. This made me hard again and got Jenny turned on, as well. Her dark nipples became hard like pencil erasers, and her cunt was soaked.

I decided to try a different position with this one. I flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her to the edge of the bed so that her legs hung off the side. Then, I held her hips and entered her from behind while standing.

I banged Jenny at a leisurely pace for some time, occasionally slapping her butt and kneading her tits. She moaned softly and actually had an orgasm or two. When I could no longer hold back, I came with a shout and filled her pussy with my seed.

Now exhausted, I somehow managed to get her back onto the bed and put a pillow under her hips like I did with Jess. All I wanted to do was lie down and go to sleep, but I knew that I had to leave in case they woke up.

I cleaned myself again and got dressed. While going through their luggage, I found some personal information, including their address. I wrote all of it down on some hotel paper, just in case I needed it. Then, I put their clothes back on them, kissed them both, and left.

The next day, I thought about going back to that restaurant, but I decided that it was too risky. They might have been suspicious if they woke up sore between their legs. It wasn't worth it, so I didn't see them again.

There were several other female tourists that I met and fucked, but that was the only time I ever did two sisters in one night. It was probably the best night of my life.

Years later, I managed to track the two of them down. Jennifer only had children with her husband, but Jessica had actually given birth to my son and was a single mother. So I have a Chinese kid somewhere out on the west coast. It must have been tough for Jess, but I definitely wasn't sorry.

Patrick7
Patrick7
383 Followers