Funday-Friday

Story Info
College lovers can't get enough of each other.
2.2k words
3.96
13.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a Friday morning — I start the day by getting up at 7am for my 8am class. Before getting out of bed, I wrap myself around you, run my hand through your hair and shower you with gentle kisses. Innocent at first, but I quickly make my way down your warm body that is entangled in heavy blankets; first your neck and collarbone, then slowly trailing down your abs, all the while my hands are grabbing your ass. You're still in sleep mode and with your eyes still closed, you moan and shift your body slightly while stretching.

I crawl between your legs and run my hands down your chest and up your legs; I stop at your hip bones and start to lightly trace your brief line with my soft lips. I wiggle my fingers between your briefs and your skin on either side but don't pull them down from your hips. I begin to kiss your already hard cock through your briefs and you let out a soft moan while you arch your back slightly.

I put your briefs between my teeth in a firm grasp and begin to slide them down, only to have your cock spring out. I kiss everything but your cock and breathe hot breaths over it. I hover over your cock and let my hard nipples trace it from the base to the tip. I repeat that a few times over, then place your throbbing cock between my boobs, slowly rubbing them up and down your shaft. I make my way back up to your lips and give you a long, deep kiss, then allow my hand to grasp your balls and cock, making you moan again.

You tell me "Just suck my fucking cock already," and push my face down below. I obey, thinking I've teased you almost enough. I place your balls in my mouth and gently suck on them at the same time, all the while I run a finger up and down just below them. I kiss my way up to the tip and gently wrap my lips around it. You let out an almost inaudible "Oh, my god". I look up at you to make eye contact, then I take you balls deep in my throat. I remain there for several seconds while I slip a finger in your ass and start a slow and shallow pace.

You're all hot and bothered at this point, though you're enjoying every second of it. I suck your cock, slow and deep, slow and deep. I begin to twist my hand and your breathing starts to pick up. The double stimulation has you on the brink of climax, though it's 7:30am and I only have 10 minutes to get out the door and to class before I'm late.

I smirk and tell you, "Patience is a virtue." You let out an extended moan, spank me and in a still tired voice, say, "You're the worst in the best way possible." I swiftly get dressed and make my way out the door, while you lay in bed wishing you could fuck me, rather than sleeping until you have to get ready for class.

Unlike other Friday's, I stay on campus for several hours after my only class to get my homework out of the way. By the time I'm nearly done, you have just caught your bus to make it to your 11am. I text you the usual, "Have a great day!", you respond just as happily wishing me the same, and without your knowledge, I decide to make my way back to your place for the afternoon until you come home from classes.

While you're sitting in class, I text you saying "I'm touching myself right now while thinking of you in your bed; it's a shame you're not here right now. I want you to do so many dirty things to me." When your phone buzzes, you're expecting an "I hope your day is going well! :)" or "I love you!" text, but once you open it, you're caught off guard and aroused immediately. You respond with, "You've been a bad, bad girl. The minute I'm home I'm going to punish you; you're going to have to beg for me." I reply with a simple, "Can't wait ;)", alongside a partial nude, which makes you even more sexually frustrated.

The moment you walk in the bedroom door you tell me to bend over the bed. I obey. I've been waiting in my lingerie, so there's no need for you to strip me. You tell me that I've been a bad girl and give me a firm spank, leaving a hot red print on my ass. I moan and respond with, "I'm sorry, do whatever you must for punishment." You put a blindfold over my eyes, handcuff my wrists behind my back and put my hair in a pony-tail. You pull at my hair to kiss me, then push my face toward the bed. "Get on your knees" is what you command next. I do just that and you tell me, "That's a good girl."

As I kneel before you, I anticipate what's to come, though I already know. I hear you undo your belt and pants zipper, then pushing them down to your ankles. You grab my head with both hands and push your perfect, throbbing, hard cock into my mouth. I begin to moan as you fuck my mouth. You tell me, "You're such a good girl", and let me take a breath of air.

You turn around, lean over the bed slightly, spread your cheeks with one hand and push my face into your ass with the other, making me eat your ass. You continue to press my face into you at a steady pace while my tongue is pressed out, entering you slightly with each push. You stop briefly to undo my handcuffs; I continue to eat your ass and enjoy every second of it as I hear your soft moans above me. As I'm doing that, I reach around you and start to stroke your cock, playing with your balls from time to time. You tell me, "You've been a good girl, get on your back." I'm already wet once those words come out of your mouth.

Still blindfolded, I obey your orders and get on my back. You re-clasp my handcuffs and secure them behind my back so I really can't move them. I wait in anticipation and yet you catch me off guard as you push my legs behind my head by my knees; you lightly flick your warm tongue over my ass and I let out a moan. You reach up and firmly grasp onto my boobs and slowly pick up the pace of your tongue. I let out an "Oh god" and drawn out "fuuuck" as you eat my ass and pinch at my nipples. "Please bury your face in my pussy", I beg, but you try to draw it out as long as possible.

Your tongue traces my bones, from my hips to my pelvis, but not yet my already wet pussy. You kiss lightly outside my lips on either side. I try to move so that your tongue is on my clit, but you know just what I'm up to and pull away. You tell me, "Be good, otherwise I'll have to punish you some more." "Yes, Brett" leaves my lips in almost a whimper and you continue to tease me, slowly and painfully. You caress my ear with your lips and whisper to me, "I'm going to make you cum so hard, baby girl". Your words linger for a minute more until I feel your tongue glide along my lips and onto my clit, where it stops to circle several times around, slowly. It's a slow, steady tease, but I'm already half-way to orgasm. You grab ahold of my hips, digging your fingers into me, and pull my pussy into your lips. I let out a loud moan as you thrust me into your tongue, which you push into me several times, flick over my clit and once you start to suck on it, that's when I let out an, "Ohh, fuck". You know that's your cue and you keep a hard, steady pace and it's only seconds later until I cum. My legs are shaking and weak while I try to catch my breath, which is short lived once you straddle my face.

I eat your ass enthusiastically once again while you slowly grind on my tongue. Leaning over me now, you start to rub my clit. I arch my back and you take that as a sign to eat my pussy again, and so you do. I grab your cock and put it in my mouth, moaning while you eat me for the second time. You slowly thrust your cock deeper into my throat as I work two fingers inside of your ass this time. This time, you don't let me cum and you tell me to get on top of you.

You shift positions, laying on your back now. I straddle you just above your pelvis with your hard cock between my lips. I grind slowly, teasing you, and kiss you passionately. I slowly lower myself onto your cock, building the anticipation of being balls deep inside of me. You're perhaps only 2 or 3" deep when I let you slip out. You let out a moan and say, "Just fuck me already." I fulfill your wish and fill my pussy with you, coming down hard and deep. I grind on you slowly at first, giving you immense pleasure. Soon I begin to bounce up and down on your cock, then grab ahold of your legs and lean back; this makes you moan even louder and you tell me, "You sure know how to fuck me, Callie." I bit my lip, smirk, and go reverse cowgirl on you.

As I begin to ride you, you smack my ass and tell me how hot this is. You admire your cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy, slow at first, then I begin to pick up the pace; my ass smacking across your hips, you continue to enjoy watching me fuck you. I tell you to lean back with your legs apart and I start to fuck you in this position we've tried a couple times and loved. You grab my ass and guide my movements to a moderate pace, slowly putting a finger in my ass. "Oh, baby" is said in combination with a drawn out moan. Suddenly, you can't take it anymore; you want to have control over me.

You throw me onto my back and remove the blindfold. For a moment, you eat my ass, then it quickly turns into you working your cock inside my ass. First the tip slides right in, then it's a slow progress until the rest of you fills me. I exclaim "Oh fuck" as you slowly thrust your cock in and out of my ass. It's a slow fuck but it feels so good. It's not long until we have to switch so that you don't cum inside of my ass immediately.

My pussy is still wet when you thrust yourself inside of me. Your hands wrap around my neck, choking me while you fuck me the way you like to. I let out a little gasp for air and you shift your hands to my breasts, fucking me hard to make the bed squeak. You ask, "Are you ready?" Not knowing for what, I still say "Always"; you get up from on top of me and pull me to my knees, shoving my face into the pillows.

As you take a firm grasp of my hips, I brace myself for the intense pounding you're about to give me. Your balls slap against my ass at a rhythmic pace and I repeat, "Yes, yes," and "Oh fuck". You spank me several times, this time leaving a visible imprint of your hand. You press down on my back and fuck me as deep as you possibly can, letting out an "oh god" under your breath. You slow the pace for just a moment, pulling at my hair and kissing me. You grab my wrists and pull me toward you, thrusting into me slowly, then all at once and so deeply.

"I want to taste your cum" is the last thing to come out of my mouth before you fuck me hard once again. It's just a few more thrusts until you pull out of me and shove your cock down my throat. I cup your balls in my hand for a time while my nose is pressed against your skin, and at the right moment, I put a finger in your ass and wiggle my finger against your g-spot. Your cum shoots straight down my throat and I swallow every last bit you have left. You tell me what a naughty girl I am and how much you love it; I respond with a simple "I know" and wink, where we both fall asleep almost immediately after.