Funland Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie continued her assault spurred on by Chloe's reaction and always taking heed of the directions that she was given. She would lick one breast while using her hands to squeeze the other hard. Then she would alternate with biting the nipple while her hands gently massaged the other. Swapping over she gripped a nipple as hard as she could with her teeth and pulled her head up, almost raising Chloe off the towel until gravity took over and the hard nub escaped from her lips to snap back into place, causing the breast to wobble with the force. Chloe seemed to love it though and after this trick was repeated a few times she was whipped up into a frenzy, her mind reeling that the innocent redhead would know such a move.

Suddenly without warning Marie stopped. "MMMMMH! Hey I was enjoying that! What'dyou stop for?" Marie didn't reply and instead crawled backwards over the other girls body until her face was level with the shaved pussy that she had so admired. Chloe's heart skipped a beat as she knew the moment had finally come and she slowly opened her legs to reveal the treasure between.

Marie moaned at the beautiful sight that was revealed to her. Even more perfect up close, the hairless mound descended to a pair of engorged lips, full and wet with arousal. Reaching out with her hand she spread them gently and caught her first glimpse of the shiny pink lips hidden inside. At the top of which Chloe's clit stood a hard little nub erect with arousal and begging for attention. Cautiously Marie stuck her tongue out and dipped her head to give a long slow lick up the full length of the lips. She loved the taste immediately. Chloe moaned and this emboldened Marie to take another lick, and another, until she didn't move her head away at the end and instead just held her head in position, letting her tongue roam wherever it pleased.

She licked all around the outer lips before moving inwards and exploring all the nooks and folds before her. Teasing the inner lips with her tongue also she lowered her head slightly and thrust her tongue as deep into the pussy as possible, seeking to drink the nectar from it's very source.

Chloe's moans were increasing with every second. Hot damn this lovely young thing was a natural! She could already feel the orgasm she had needed all day lying just around the bend in wait for her. She knew in her excited state and with Marie's obvious enthusiasm and natural talent that it wouldn't be too long before it caught up with her.

Gaining confidence with each taste of the sweet juice, Marie soon felt bold enough to raise her head to the top of the hairless pussy and tackle the throbbing clit at its head. Remembering what had felt good to her, her tongue flicked back and forwards across the top. Rewarded with even more moans she figured that she must be doing something right and that she should just continue with this pattern.

Chloe had been making an effort to control herself in some measure so as not to scare of Marie on her first experience. Now though she was beyond any measures that were self instructed and her hands instinctively went to Marie's head, gaining hold in the long red locks and using that to hold her face to her bald cunt. Moaning so loud she was almost screaming, she started using her hips to hump her pussy against Marie's face, calling out words that were meant to be encouraging but came out mixed and garbled. "Oh FUCK yeah lick my yeah like OH SHIT yeah yeah oh fuck oh fuck yeah lick it fuck oh shit you're fuck OOH YEAH my clit oh holy fuck SHIT!"

Marie was not expecting such a violent reaction from the blonde and was almost thrown off by the bouncing hips. She regathered her composure quickly though and managed to work her mouth back to Chloe's clit. Sucking it and as much of the pussy she could into her mouth, she resolved that this time she would not be letting go of it until Chloe had cum. Her tongue pushed down on the hard clit and then flicked across it hard, back and forth faster and faster until it was a blur inside her mouth. Struck by inspiration she also started humming low in her throat.

That was the last straw that broke the back of Chloe's impending orgasm and she barely had time to scream wordlessly as it welled up inside of her. All feelings and sensations in her whole body were centred on that one little spot at her clit until her orgasm broke and rushed through her. Every muscle in her arm and leg tensed for a brief second, squeezing Marie's head further against her pussy. Her nerve endings felt on fire and every one tingled with pleasure as she came harder than she could ever remember. Her juices rushed out of her like a dam had been burst and Marie's face and chin were instantly soaked.

"OOOOOOoooh holy shitting fuck but you're good! And look at your face it's covered with my juices. Come on up here and let me clean it off for you."

Marie disentangled herself from Chloes legs and crawled up to lie beside her on the towel. Licking as much of the other girls cum as she could reach with her tongue, she cleaned her own lips as Chloe turned towards her. Taking the redheads face in her hand again Chloe leaned across and began licking her own juices from the places Marie couldn't reach. When her face was clean she kissed her, each enjoying the taste of cum on the others tongue.

Finally Chloe pulled away and looked Marie deep in the eyes. "That was really good. Thank you for doing that to me. I hope you don't hate yourself because of this."

With one last kiss for good luck she stood up and began to get dressed and pack away her things. Marie rolled off the towel but remained lying on the floor, reflecting on the experience that they had just shared. After her things were packed away Marie gave herself one last check in the mirror before heading to unlock the door. "I'm gonna slip out now. You'd better lock the door after me or people will start to come in to use the toilets. Don't take too long though cause the park shuts in about an hour and pretty soon the cleaners will catch on. Maybe we'll meet again someday..."

Marie stood up and crossed over, ready to lock the door once Chloe had slipped out. She mused "You know, I'm glad that Jane wasn't really here."

"Jane? Oh right. See thing is there never was a Jane. I made that bit up to seduce you and it worked!" With that Chloe disappeared through the door and left Marie standing there naked and stunned, her mouth open in surprise.

Quickly slipping into the crowd and blending in Chloe headed with the other customers towards the exit. Once outside again she looked down at her wrist and spied the wristband she had bought earlier still attached. Ripping it off she threw it in a nearby bin. 'Never did use it really' she thought, 'but I did go on one ride today and that was worth all the money I paid.'