Funland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The relief was visible on Tom's face as the pressure on his bladder released. He imagined that he could feel the level of liquid inside him dropping steadily as it drained away through his cock. He marvelled at how easily Chloe had coaxed the pee from him. He had almost forgotten about his gorgeous new lover in his relief. He looked down to thank her but was rendered speechless by what he saw. He had thought that she would've moved from his flow and was more than shocked to find that she hadn't. Moreover, her control of his cock ensured that she was directly in his line of fire and that not one droplet could reach the grass before it had touched her skin.

He watched his golden stream as it flew through the air to land on target between her tits. He followed the trail down as it flowed over her midriff to the hairless mound beneath. The blonde goddess he had admired earlier was a complete pisswhore, and yet, he was not disgusted by this as he felt he should be. He still thought that she was beautiful in spite of her actions. He was too turned on and distracted to acknowledge the thought, but the genesis of the idea was there, however subtly. Chloe was now looking up at him with her clear blue eyes and he could see the pleasure she was having reflected on her face. How can pissplay be considered dirty if she looked so beautiful in it's undertaking? Similarly, how could he justify shaming someone when they derived so much pleasure from their kink?

Tom watched as Chloe brought her hand up to her breast and cup it, squeezing gently and lifting it as if in offering to him. She tilted her right hand slightly and aimed his cock directly at her tit. His piss now calmly flowed rather than sprayed, having lost its initial anger and strength, though still as seemingly endless as before. Her hardened nipple stood out like a large rock in a river and she rubbed it gently with her thumb as the golden stream flowed around it. While still physically drained from their sweaty coupling, she wasn't going to miss the chance to play with warm fresh piss. 'Beautiful ambrosia raining down from on high, oh it feels so good on my bare skin! Warm, wet and it smells so lovely! Yes, now time to cover my other breast. I want to drip from both of my tits! Mmmh yes pee on me, I love this heavenly nectar.'

All good things must come to an end though, and Tom's flow slowed to a trickle before eventually stopping. Chloe leaned forward and shook his cock with an experienced hand, causing the last few drops to fly up and land around her neck. She tightened her hand as she brought it forward along his dick, the last drops of piss from his slit gathering at the tip before being collected by her palm. She raised this to her neck and began to lightly massage his nectar into her skin. 'I didn't get a taste, but I'll ensure that this lovely piss is not wasted! It's so warm and wet, and such a pretty colour too! Better than any manufactured skincream' she thought as she moved onto her breasts, both hands mimicking each other. Gently, reverentially, she rubbed from clavicle to nipple, ensuring his spray was being absorbed into her skin.

Tom had taken a step back when he had been released and stood stunned as he watched her erotic display. Although free from her reach he remained mesmerised by the beautiful blonde, and nothing else existed to him in their bubble. Like earlier her legs were opened slightly and he could glimpse the hairless mound beneath. As before her bald pussy dripped piss to the wet grass just inches below. She was now running her hands over her stomach, not forgetting the small pool that had collected inside her bellybutton before carrying on to her hairless mound. Stroking, massaging and rubbing his pee into the pores of her skin. The sight captivated him again and it thrilled him knowing that it was his pee now running from her wet lips. On a primal level, more than cumming inside of her, it felt like he had claimed her, marking his territory like an animal. Watching as she finished her ritual he realised, however, that this was not the case. She revered his piss in and of itself not because it was his. He was merely the supplier, as irrelevant as a coke can.

Chloe had now completed her task, her skin had absorbed all the fresh urine it could and the excess had run off her cunt to feed the grass below. She wiped her hands on her thighs which had missed his spray, ensuring they received some of the offering whilst drying her hands before raising them to Tom who helped her to her feet. Once she was up she circled her arms around him and kissed him. Their tongues entwined tasting each others saliva as they embraced. One hand at the base of his spine holding his body close, whilst the other ran through his hair holding his head.

Tom's initial instinct had been to pull away in fear, but once their kiss began he found he didn't mind her touch, and when her mouth opened and she brought her tongue into play he reciprocated in kind. She pressed herself against him, ensuring that he could feel the wetness on her breasts as they were squashed into his chest. Surprisingly to Tom this didn't bother him as much as he thought it would. Hesitantly he put his arms around her, tentatively returning her embrace. The slipperiness of her tits became synonymous with her wet tongue in his subconscious, planting thoughts and altering his previous perceptions little by little.

The kiss ended and the bubble burst as the two lovers released each other from their embrace. Chloe stretched out her stiff limbs as the sounds and smells of the woods gradually returned. Gone was the natural odour of wildflowers and grass, overpowered by the mixture they had created. She breathed deep the heady stench of sweat, sex and fresh piss that, for her, signified a successful adventure. She let it fill her lungs as her limbs lost their tightness. Her eyes closed as she savoured the moment; outdoor exhibitionism, sexual fulfillment and a load of lovely piss, what could be better than this?

Tom couldn't help but share in her contentment as he too had found a brilliant new partner who had satisfied his lust, and he was also hoping there would be a next time in their future. And if that involved more pee-play then they'd cross that golder river when they came to it.

Chloe was now feeling cold, the warmth from her golden shower was gone and the sun was now low in the sky. She pulled out the wipes that she had used hours earlier and gave herself another thorough wipe down. She offered the last few to Tom, who cleaned his shrinking cock from their combined juices and his piss. She stuffed the dirty wipes inside the empty packet, and began dressing again.

Tom was more hungry than cold, and he was surprised to check his phone and find that it was now heading into the evening. Despite having a half day from work he would get home at roughly the same time anyway. He watched as Chloe put her clothes on, stealing one last glimpse at her hairless pussy before it disappeared inside her panties. Vision broken, he was finally galvanised into pulling on his own things. They finished dressing in silence, each unsure of how to move forward after what they had shared. Chloe finished gathering her stuff and packing it back into her bag. She swung it over her shoulder and stepped towards the entrance of the clearing, stopping just inside. "You ready yet?"

"Just coming!" he replied as he lifted his hoody, pulling it on instead of tying it around hs waist in deference to the chill. He peered around the trees to check that no-one was walking by before they stepped out. People would be leaving the park about now, and though most of the customers and staff drove or got taxis he had to be sure the coast was clear.

"What's up? Afraid to be seen with me?" Chloe asked, stepping out confidently as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"'Course not! But sex in public places is still against the law, and some of the most gossipy and judgemental pricks I've ever met work at the park. I know how mean they can be so I try not to give them any ammunition."

"Hmmmm, fair point" she conceded after mulling it over. Her voice grew more serious as she continued, "don't worry though, I know how to keep a secret. I know how to fake my browsing history, how many candles it takes to get rid of the smell of pee, which deodorants can cover the smell, how to mop and dry a floor in ten minutes, how to wash, dry and replace sheets without being noticed, how long it takes for each of my clothes to dry out and how to always have an escape plan and plausible deniability. I know how to look people in the eye and hide so don't worry I can keep your secret, probably better than you can keep mine!"

Tom was stunned by the sudden outburst. He recognised that he had touched a nerve and that he should treat carefully from now on. "I'm sorry if I upset you, and I trust you can keep secrets. Obviously I can too. I swear I won't breathe a word of this to anyone. But you were so forward, it just didn't look like you cared if people knew..."

Chloe sighed and it was over just as quickly as it began. "Yeah, I know. But mainly I was pretending so I could seduce you, and I know the best way is to act confident. Plus anyone that sees me here won't know who I am, no gossip will get back to my family or friends. I don't go around telling everyone I'm a piss-whore though. Very few people know about my kinky side - and those that do, don't really know me. I don't let them get close. I've never really had any friends that I felt I could really trust with something so dark. I keep a few fuckbuddies to play with, but they don't even know my real name. I don't even know why I'm telling you this much..." Chloe tapered off as the enormity of it hit her. Here she was ready to spill everything to someone she'd just met! Who was this guy? What was going on here? This was supposed to be a simple fuck in the woods and here she was, moments from baring her soul. What really bothered her was how she wasn't bothered at all. She had to really stop herself. Why did she feel like she could trust him?

The pair continued on in silence. Tom could sense she was struggling and decided that anything he might say would only make matters worse. He worried that he had already said the wrong thing, and replayed the conversation in his mind, trying to figure out where it went wrong and what he could have said or done differently. They were both still deep in thought when they reached the end of the park and the bus stops just outside. Tom carried on walking automatically and had gone a few steps when he realised Chloe had sat down on one of the benches. "You getting the bus home?"

"Yeah..." she replied guardedly, suddenly unsure of him.

"Cool. Uh, I can wait with you if you want?" Tom offered.

"No!" she replied a bit too quickly. He couldn't know what bus she got home, that would be too much info. She saw Tom's face fall and added "There'll be one in like two minutes, I'll be fine..."

Tom rummaged about in his bag and fished out a pen and pad of paper. He scribbled quickly before tearing the scrap off. "Fuck it, I'm just gonna say it; I would like to see you again. I don't care what you're into or what you've done, I had fun with you. I think you're beautiful but I also think you sound a bit lonely, I mean everyone needs someone they can trust and I'd like to be that person for you. You don't have to say anything but here's my number, you know my name, where I work... it's completely up to you. The offer's there, you know?" With that he put the paper on the bench beside her and started walking away. He forced himself not to look back as he left, adrenaline causing his heart to race and his head to pound. 'I did it!' he thought, 'I gave a hot girl my number. I've never done that before! She probably won't txt me but oh wouldn't it be great if she did...?' His mind was still buzzing with questions as he continued home.

Chloe watched him go and then eyed the paper on the bench with a questionable look. She knew she should be elated, just a few hours ago she would have jumped at the chance to get his number, but now she wasn't so sure. She wanted to, especially after that speech OMG that was soooo cute! But now she had her reservations. Her system had worked pretty good so far, why should she change it now and risk everything? What would she gain... besides more brilliant orgasms? Her head was still in turmoil as the bus arrived and brought her back to the present. 'Not making a decision now is making a decision' she thought as she stood up. She lifted the paper and scrunched it into her pocket without a second glance. 'I can call him, or not call him later' she told herself as she took her seat, 'I'm just keeping my options open.'