Funny Money

Story Info
A Young Man does a good deed and gets an amazing reward.
16.5k words
4.43
77.4k
84
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

This idea is a spin off from some ideas for the Lampmaker. Magic is involved, but no genies. The idea that money can influence people is a theme in many stories and is central to this one. But when a down on his luck loser helps someone with magical abilities, his life takes a major change for the better thanks to some dollar bills that have a certain effect on women. If you want to use anything just ask.

*****

CHAPTER 1: ON A SIDEWALK IN LA

"You okay?"

The old man appeared to be fine if shaken up a bit. He was wearing an older suit, but it was obviously well made and if a bit dated it certainly was tasteful and well done. It was a bit beat up now as Jack looked down on the man he had just pulled out of the way of a car that had ran a red light and kept on going without even slowing down.

"Ah, yes, I do believe I am quite fine. Thank you sir for that quick action. I was lost in my thoughts and didn't even notice the car until very much too late."

Jack nodded and helped the man up. "I didn't get the number from that car, or even see the driver, so I'm afraid you are not likely to find out who did that. Sorry."

"Don't be my good sir, I have my ways." The man looked Jack over and said "I say, can I treat you to a cup of coffee? It's the least I can do."

Jack nodded, hoping he didn't seem too eager. He had been laid off a few days back, his girl friend had dumped him a month ago, and life was not exactly going well. I cup of coffee on someone else's dime would not be a bad thing.

Jack found himself and the old man sitting in a fairly upscale coffee shop. He had gotten some looks from the barista, but the man had tipped heavily and no one said anything.

"My boy, you appear to be having a hard spot. Care to share the details? I owe you my life and perhaps I can be of assistance." The old man prompted after a few moments of silence.

Jack sighed. "Well, you are not far off. I lost my job, which was a crappy one. I will be losing my apartment shortly due to no rent money. My girlfriend, who was a money grubbing tramp left me for a yuppie jackass who was slumming, and my dream business will never happen."

"Dream business? Pray tell, what would that be?" the old man asked with a sly smile.

Jack thought for a minute. Normally he would never tell a soul, but for some reason he would never ever explain he decided to be completely honest with this man.

"My dream business is owning the hottest Strip Club in the world. I even have the perfect location, but I have no money, I had to drop college due to losing my scholarship, and I have no talent when it comes to getting women. Even my ex was pretty ugly. I need money, I need talent and I need to be able to manage it. And considering how things are going now none of this will happen."

The older man, instead of leaving or making some stupid comment, simply smiled. "My boy, I actually think I can help you and I wouldn't mind doing it at all. I thought you had something difficult in mind like a resort or being a pro football player. But a strip club? That is something I do believe I can help you with. May I see your wallet?"

Jack blinked, and shook his head. The man repeated his comment and then with a knowing smile pulled out his wallet. Jack could see it was stuffed with cash and his mouth opened when the man placed it in front of him. "Consider it collateral." He said.

Jack put his left hand on it and handed the man his wallet with his right. The man pulled out all his cash and counted it. "$87 dollars in all. Yes, this will work. My boy I want you to go up to the register and exchange everything for one dollar bills. Trust me."

Jack looked at him and thought of all things he should say and do, but simply nodded after a minute and did it. The barista frowned but Jack glared at the guy and he finally gave in. Going back to his table the man took the money back once Jack sat down. He rolled it up into a tight wad and then closed his eyes and muttered some very strange words. Jack swore that the money seemed to glow for a second.

"There, done. My boy, money makes things happen. But in this case they will happen in a much different way. I know what I am about to say is going to sound downright insane, but do bear with me. I have enchanted this money. Any woman you give a dollar, one of these dollars, to will become your stripper. She will decide to stop whatever career she is in or wants to be in and will ask you to be her manager and boss. She'll sign anything you ask, do whatever you ask, be whatever you ask so long as it relates to stripping. So you can't have her walk the streets as a whore, but she can take tips for fucking in the VIP Lounge. This money won't have much effect on men, unless they work in the business. A dollar to a guard will get you VIP treatment, a dollar to a club owner will get you favors, business deals, and favorable treatment. But you only have these $87 dollars to do it, so be careful how you, urm, spend them. And a proper stripper manager carries his money in a roll."

Jack blinked and closed his mouth which had hung open when the money started to glow. He looked at the man and finally shook his head. He pocketed his money in the roll, and put his wallet away. He finished his coffee and stood.

"Mister, thanks for the coffee. I hope you have a great rest of your day, and thanks for, uh, this."

The man grinned at him and nodded. "I know how it sounds, but trust me today is your day. Just give a woman, any woman, one of your dollars and watch it work. If you tuck it in her cleavage or in a garter or in her boots it does some other very interesting things, but the end result is the same."

Jack nodded and shook the man's hand and headed out the door. He was shaking his head when he literally bumped into a woman in the street right as he came out the door.

"Oh damn! Sorry Miss, I was totally out of it and didn't even see you there." Jack quickly said as he bent down to pick up the folders she had dropped.

"Sorry doesn't begin to cover it! Careful with that!" The woman grabbed the folders from him with a snarl. Jack got a good look at her and internal gave a wolf whistle. The woman was in her late twenties, had light brown hair, and a very nice figure. Her hair was done up in a bun, and she worn a business suit with an over the knee length skirt. She screamed professional from her appearance and Jack simply gave her the folders.

The woman stood and glared at him for a minute and then said "Sorry I snapped at you, but these contracts are VERY important and you really do need to watch where you are going."

Jack nodded and just as she was starting to walk around him Jack decided to seize the moment.

"Hey, here, let me make it up to you. They have a $.99 special for a regular espresso in the shop here. Have one on me later if you have the time." Jack said as he handed her a dollar bill.

Jack pressed the dollar into her hand before she could protest and as soon as she gripped it Jack swore he saw a little flash pop in her eyes. Just for a moment and then it was gone. The woman held the dollar bill and blinked. She took the dollar and rolled it up, and then Jack gaped as she snaked her hand into her blouse and apparently tucked it into her cleavage.

The woman looked at Jack with an expression of expectation and hesitation. After a few seconds she blurted out. "Uh, I need a manager and I want to work for you. Do you mind taking me on?"

Jack was able to keep his mouth closed just barely. He glanced into the Coffee Shop but the old man was nowhere to be seen. Jack stared at the woman and after a few moments he said "Come with me, let's talk."

The woman nodded eagerly and let Jack lead her inside the shop to a back booth. After they sat down Jack said "Okay, what do you want exactly?"

"I want to be a stripper. This job I'm currently in isn't doing it for me. I need a change, and I just know you are the man who can help me. I want you to manage me, manage my money, dress me, teach me, make me the best stripper in LA. I'll sign any contract you want, do anything you want or ask. Just take me on." The woman said in a voice that became husky and rather turned on as she went on.

"This has to be a joke. Someone is punking me." Jack thought. "Well, I might as well have fun with it."

"Okay, I'll take you on. First things first, you go and quit your job right now. No notice, just get in there and tell them you have a once in a lifetime opportunity and that is that. You leave everything in your cube or office. You have a phone?"

"Yes, of course." The woman pulled out an Iphone 6 and Jack said "Call it in from here right now."

The woman hit a speed dial button and as soon as Jack heard a pickup she was talking. "I quit as of this minute. I'll drop the contracts off at the desk in front of the lobby. None of your business why, I have an opportunity that won't come again so goodbye."

The woman smiled at Jack and said "Done. What now?"

Jack smiled. "Time to ratchet up the fun." He thought. "First, you always address me as Sir or boss in public. When we are in private you can call me Daddy, or Baby, or even Stud. Second, we are going to your place, I'm staying there until we get things set up. Third, we need to set up your contract. So let's go."

The woman took Jack's arm and let herself be led out of the shop. As they walked down the street, she asked Jack to let her drop off the folders in an office building as they passed by.

"Nope, your old life means shit to me. Dump 'em there." Jack said pointing to a garbage can. The woman opened her mouth to say something and Jack cut her off. "Don't you sass back to me. You want to work for me, you shut up and do as you are told. Got it?"

The woman replied without any hesitation. "Yes Sir. I understand." And dumped the folders in the trash as they walked by.

They had been going for a bit, when she said "Sir, my car is parked in that garage. Would you like to use it instead of walking?"

Jack nodded and found himself at the wheel of a BMW two door convertible. "Nice, you must have had a nice job in your former life."

"Yes Sir. I was a junior VP for an architectural firm that designs Corporate HQs for Fortune 500 companies."

Jack grinned at that. "What a background story." He thought as he sat down in the driver seat. "As of now, this is my car unless I say different."

The woman nodded, and Jack followed her directions to a large upscale apartment building. She led him to an elevator and they went up to nearly the top floor. She had a corner apartment and it was swank as hell. Jack nodded and decided it was time to really get to the messing around.

He went over to her laptop and got online. He found a contract creator and did some looking up and reading while the woman made him lunch. While he ate, he had her get online with her phone and express order several stripper outfits and club dresses, along with lingerie, shoes, and some cheap jewelry.

After she was done, Jack pulled up his contract.

"Here is the contract. Sign it and then we will have it notarized. Questions?"

The woman started reading. "I sign over complete legal power of attorney to my Manager Jack. He has complete control of all my finances, property, and anything I own. I am not allowed to date anyone without your permission so I can focus on being the best stripper I can be. Jack makes all my deals, personal and business, and all arrangements for my entire life. Ok, if this is your standard contract then done." The woman signed without blinking and handed it back to Jack.

Jack was a bit taken aback by this, but figured "It's not notarized yet so it's not binding, still just trying to punk me."

"Okay, now that is done we have some other stuff. First, your stripper name is Cinnamon. I don't care about what your real name is, from now on you are Cinnamon. Second, this look won't do. You will leave this apartment and head to a salon. I want your hair dyed golden blonde and get it poofed out like this." Jack showed a picture of another stripper and Cinnamon nodded. "Get your nails done, cherry red. Get to a tanning salon and tan nude. Get a Brazilian wax, no hair below your neck. Get some big stone jewelry and some plastic bangles and hoop earrings. Stand up."

Cinnamon stood up. Jack motioned for her to turn around and she did.

"Strip naked, not like you are stripping for money, I want to see what I have to work with."

Cinnamon stripped quickly and Jack was now beginning to think maybe this was for real. "What the hell, time to go for broke." He thought.

He walked over and began to feel her up. She gasped and then grunted and then sighed as Jack rubbed her tits, ran in fingers over and into her pussy, slapped her ass and then pushed her to her knees.

Jack looked down at the woman, no, down at Cinnamon and said "Last part of this contract is providing special services when asked. For me, it's part of your contract but my girls all love it. For clients, it's going to depend on what I say and what deal gets worked out. But if you gotta put out, you put out. Now blow me like a stripper."

With a slutty grin Cinnamon slowly unzipped him and removed his cock. She gave it a nice slow lick and then swirled his tip with her tongue. She then licked back and sucked his balls for a few seconds and then slowly took him into her mouth. Jack grunted and let her work. She obviously had done this before and Jack wondered if her position in the company had been due to more than her work ability. She was pretty good, and Jack had been a while without any sex so he didn't last long. He blasted into her mouth and he gasped out "My bitches swallow. Don't dribble a drop!"

Cinnamon didn't even blink. She gulped it down with gusto and smacked her lips. "Did I pass Daddy? Am I a stripper now?"

"Yeah, you passed. Get cleaned up and get to work on those tasks. Also go and pull out $5000 in cash from your bank account. I need some flash money if we are going to get you signed up in a good club."

Cinnamon did as she was told. By 5 pm she was back and Jack was all smiles. She had his cash, the paper was notarized (with several copies), she had signed over the lease and the car to him, she had a complete makeover and a tanning session. Her hair was now golden blonde and she was decked out in a cheap red sequined tube dress that barely covered her now bare pussy or her nipples. Her tits were nice, about a 34 BB, but Jack knew his next changes.

"Good so far Cinnamon. But we need to work on your attitude and your personality. First, you need to be dumber and a ditz. Stop thinking about anything other than stripping and partying and making sure I'm taken care of. Don't think, just giggle and be horny. Also, always use third person."

"Like ok, Cinnamon understands baby." Cinnamon giggled out. Jack remembered the old man's words, but decided when he had the chance to get her some good drugs that would burn out the mind he would get her nice and hooked.

"You need a drug habit, but until we get that set up I want you to start drinking. You get up and have a glass of cheap wine or a shot of liquor, I want you to have at least 8 drinks a day and try to keep a permanent buzz. It will help you stay stupid and slutty."

"Kay boss! Cinnamon will do it no problem!" the now very dumb sounding blonde replied with an empty grin.

"Now, I'm going to play some songs. Show me how well you strip." Jack said as he turned up the stereo.

Jack played several popular stripper tunes and had Cinnamon strip to each one in a different outfit. He gave her corrections and streamed some stripper shows on the computer to show her how to get it done. She was an avid pupil and by the fifth time she was easily the best stripper Jack had ever seen.

"Okay baby, that's it for tonight. Let's celebrate with some drinks and a nice fuck and then tomorrow we get you a gig stripping." Jack said as he slapped his bitch's ass.

Cinnamon giggled and downed a shot of vodka. "Mmmmmmmmm, sounds great baby. Cinnamon is ready to fuck and strip! Cinnamon is so happy she met the boss, the boss makes Cinnamon a happy stripper!" she blabbered out as she stumbled towards her, now Jack's bedroom.

Jack shoved her on her king bed and began to fuck her doggie style. He grinned as he looked on the wall to see a Stanford diploma and a Harvard Business school Master's hanging there. After cumming in Cinnamon's pussy, the ditz passed out and Jack went over and pulled the diplomas off the wall and dropped them in the trash.

Jack looked at his roll of $1 bills and grinned from ear to ear. "Old man, whoever you are, thanks a million! $86 more chances to make some more strippers!"

CHAPTER 2: JACK RECRUITS MORE TALENT

Jack woke up the next morning and had Cinnamon give him a blow job. It was part of her contract after all so she didn't complain. Jack then made some phone calls to a couple of top end strip clubs to set up some auditions. They weren't going to be until later in the afternoon, so Jack decided to check out his new apartment building. He went to the top floor and found out that was where the pool and exercise center was. As it was about 10pm, most people were at work. But as Jack was getting ready to head down the elevator opened and a woman stepped out. Jack moved past her and quietly checked her out as she walked by in a robe. She was Asian, maybe Thai, and tall, with long shapely legs, long black hair, and a knockout body. She even had a nice rack at maybe 35 CC.

Jack nodded as he pushed the down button and thought "Oh yeah, she needs a career change."

Back in his apartment, Jack questioned Cinnamon and found out that Suzan was her name and she was a professional shopper for some rich folks in Beverly Hills. She normally didn't work on Thursdays, so we would be upstairs tanning and then maybe working out.

Jack took the elevator back up with a couple of dollars and exited. The lovely woman was laying on her front with her head facing him and he began to look around on the ground slowly walking towards her. He got near to her and Jack could tell she was looking at him even with the sunglasses on.

"Hi, sorry to bother you, but I dropped my car keys somewhere. I don't suppose you have seen them?" Jack said as he moved near her.

"Sorry, I haven't. If I do I'll turn them in at the front desk." Suzan replied.

Jack nodded and walked past her. She didn't turn her head and Jack quickly knelt down and slipped a dollar bill under her bathing suit leg elastic band.

Suzan had jerked when he touched her, but Jack was too quick. She froze for one second and then gasped. She seemed to shimmer a bit and then she changed slightly. She looked at the dollar bill and then Jack and smiled a sexy smile.

"Mmmmmmmm, glad you think I'm worth a dollar." She said as she rolled over slowly and rested on her elbows. She had been wearing nice tasteful two piece, but it had changed into a very skimpy two piece metallic gold bikini that barely covered her nipples and her pussy. Her hair had gotten longer, she was now wearing some slutty makeup and her flip flops had become gold colored high heeled sandals. She now sported bright red nails which also seemed longer and worn big gold hoop earrings.

"Hey, I'm looking for a manager. I have heard you're the best around. I'd like to sign on if you would have me." Suzan said as she ran a finger down her cleavage while she sucked the other one.

"Well, I might be interested. But what can you do?" Jack said. He remember that the old man had said that giving a woman a dollar like a stripper would get a dollar would have some special effects and Jack wanted to see exactly what those were.

With a smile, Suzan turned on her phone to some streaming music and slowly stood up. She proceeded to give Jack a nice table dance, and then gave him a lap dance that caused him to cum in his pants. Suzan giggled at that and said "I do special treatment in the VIP room if you want to check that out."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers