Fur

Story Info
My fiance was only after my money, so I dumped her.
18.4k words
4.64
212.5k
319
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,807 Followers

Hi. this week I wanted to go a little off the beaten track and have a little bit of fun. As usual, thanks to Mikothebaby for her usual editing skill no matter which version of the story you're reading. This is the short, happy, formula version. Those of you with limited imaginations might want to skip to a different story.

* * * * * *

My name is Jack Silver. When all of this started, I was twenty four years old. I was on the cusp of my twenty-fifth birthday. I lived with my girlfriend Andrea, whom everyone called Drea. I'm nothing to look at. I'm five ten, I weigh a hundred and seventy five pounds and I have brown hair and eyes. At least back then I had brown hair. There's already some gray mixed in now and I'm not even thirty.

Drea, on the other hand, was a walking wet dream. She was five foot two and I guess the best word to describe her would be jiggly. She barely weighed over a hundred pounds and most of that was ass and chest. Her eyes were the clearest blue you'd ever see and her lips were the reddest red. If you think blond cheerleader, Drea is what pops into your mind.

I was working midnights as an assistant foreman in an auto parts warehouse to pass the time. I say pass the time because after my twenty fifth birthday, I was due to inherit somewhere between four and five million dollars. My grandfather had left me the money, but he wanted to be sure that my life was right if I was to inherit it. His will was very specific. I had to have graduated from college with a degree; check. I needed to have been gainfully employed for at least two years; check. And I had to be unmarried; check. I'd been with Drea for three years. We met during my last year in college. She was working as a waitress in one of the bars I frequented with my buddies back then. After college, the two of us had begun seriously dating and if it weren't for the money, we'd probably already be married.

I loved Drea and I was sure she loved me. A lot of the other women I'd dated looked at my situation as something of a challenge. I guess they figured that if I really loved them, I'd forgo the money and get married anyway. I suppose they thought that would prove something. Maybe it was supposed to mean that they were more important to me than the money or something like that.

I guess I can understand that. Money can't buy happiness after all. But realistically it makes being unhappy a hell of a lot more fun.

I've always been the conservative type. I've always been the type of guy who does the best he can at everything he does. When I do something well or finish a difficult job, it gives me a sense of accomplishment. Drea, on the other hand, just took life as it went. She'd been a wild child before we got together. I'd heard stories of her leaving the bar with a different guy every night and sometimes more than one. Her entire family is best described as semi quasi legal. I think that a lot of that is over blown. She grew up poor and in a bad neighborhood, so sometimes they had to scuffle to put food on the table and keep the wolf away from the door.

When you grow up on the wrong side of the tracks, you have to make questionable decisions sometimes just to survive. Drea grew up on the God damned tracks so she got it from both sides. If she wasn't as pretty as she is she'd probably have ended up dead. She was one tough cookie. So I didn't really pay very much attention to the way she was before we got together. Let's face it, I hadn't been a virgin either, so why should I expect innocence or purity from her. The way I figured it, all of things that she did to me that I just loved, she had to have leaned somewhere. I got the benefit of all of that experience.

Drea was just completely off the wall. She would sometimes meet me at the doorway when I got home from work. She'd be completely naked, down on all fours with a rolled up newspaper in her mouth, like those cartoon dogs on TV. She'd get up on her haunches in that begging motion and start barking.

"What do you want Drea?" I'd ask. "Speak girl," I'd say. She'd bark like a dog and then turn around exposing her heart shaped ass with that pink pussy just staring at me. She'd go over to the thick rug that we had in front of the fireplace and lie down on her stomach sticking her ass up in the air.

No matter how tired I was, no matter how hellish my day at work had been, she never failed to get me up. Sex with Drea was an endurance event. After living with her for six months, I realized that we'd never turned the TV on. All we ever did was sleep, eat or fuck.

Now I know a lot of you guys out there are thinking that I was a dumb ass. Leopards don't change their spots do they? Well, two things in my defense. Drea had a sister who is just as pretty as she is. Her sister, Molly, has been married since she was twenty and has two great kids and a husband who loves her. Molly was just as wild as Drea before settling down.

I thought that, well, I hoped that Drea would be the same. But at the same time, I'm really not a dummy. I had friends go by the bar every so often to check on her. I even had a few guys that I was sure she didn't know take a run at her occasionally and she never bit. She told each and every God damned one of them that she had a boyfriend.

So how did this happy romantic tale hit the rocks? The same way it always does. We had an accident at the warehouse. One of the hi-lo drivers went after a crate on the highest shelf. He thought he had it and ended up dropping an entire crate of F-150 steering knuckles. Now that alone wasn't a problem. We later found out that none of the parts had been damaged in the fall. The problem was where the box fell. It fell right on top of the electrical box that housed the circuit breakers for the entire warehouse. It took our electricians almost two days to repair everything so we got off very early that night and had the next day off.

So instead of me working from midnight to eight a.m. and getting home at eight thirty or so. I got to our building at about one a.m.

The curb in front of our building had about eight or nine motorcycles parked in front of it. There was loud music playing and I wondered how the neighbors could stand it. I was even more shocked that it was coming from my floor. I was sure that when Drea got off from work at the bar that she'd raise hell if that music was still playing, especially if it was near our apartment.

As I rounded the corner I noticed that the music was not only near our apartment it was coming from our apartment. As I pushed my way into the apartment all I heard was laughing. There were at least five or six guys standing in my living room watching something going on in the other room. They were rough looking guys but I was too pissed to care. They were screaming and laughing and one guy handed me a beer.

"Hey bud, drink this," he said. "But you're going to have to wait your turn. Don't worry this bitch can go all night. And her poor, pitiful boyfriend won't be home until morning. By the time he drags his ass in here, she'll be all cleaned up and ready for him. What a slut, she even fucked her own brother earlier tonight."

As I got closer to the bedroom, all I heard was grunting from a male voice and a hoarse female voice yelling, "Fuck me, baby." I pushed my way into the room and saw her there on our bed. The very same bed that we'd searched through at least ten furniture stores to find because she had to have the perfect combination of both of our tastes.

Her legs were spread and she was thrusting her hips rapidly against some guy whose face I couldn't see because of the angle they were at. Her hands were clawing at his back as if she couldn't get enough of him. "Ooh baby, you're the best. You hit it like no one else," she crooned. "Fuck it harder."

I turned away from the bed and went straight for my dresser. I grabbed a bunch of my clothes and opened the closet and grabbed my laptop.

A guy grabbed my arm and tried to stop me. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he screamed. "We're not letting you rob this bitch or take her stuff."

"Get your greasy assed biker hands off of me or I'll call the police so fast your..." I began. Even as I spoke he pushed me. I staggered back from the push. The guy was bigger than me and outweighed me by about fifty pounds.

I landed on my back against the wall and the guys in the room started yelling. The guy who was fucking Drea looked over and saw me. I recognized him too. It actually was Drea's brother. His name Augustine, they called him Gus. He went white as a sheet when he recognized me.

I'd landed near someone's clothes. As the guy who'd pushed me leapt for me, I picked up a bike helmet and swung it as hard as I could at his head. I was sure I felt something crunch when it made contact and he landed next to me, almost on top of me. He was unconscious before he hit the ground. I was still holding onto the helmet. I re-secured my laptop and my bundle of clothes as I got to my feet.

"Oh shit," screamed Gus. "Drea..."

Drea turned to me and our eyes met. "Jack," she screamed. "Noooo...Jack." I got to my feet and left the apartment. When I got to the hall and started down it. I heard someone say, "Go bring him back here. She needs to talk to him." I took off down the stairs as quickly as I could. When I got outside, I did something I'd always wanted to do. I knocked over the first bike in the line. It wasn't nearly as easy as I thought it would be. I had to raise the kickstand and let it fall. It did knock over the next few bikes in the line but after that there was too big a separation between them.

I got into my truck and drove away. Was I shocked? Was I hurt? Did I feel stupid? The answer to all of the above is yes. I was shocked. I hadn't really considered myself to be that naïve. Was I hurt? Fuck yeah, I really loved Drea and I thought she'd felt the same about me. Did I feel stupid? Yep, I really did because all along I guess I'd known. I mean why the hell would a girl who looked like that and had been that wild, really settle down with a normal guy like me, it just didn't make sense.

I guess all of my hopes that she was like her sister were in vain. I cruised by the warehouse to see how the repairs were going. The entire building was still blacked out. I spoke to the foreman of the electricians and he told me that it would definitely be at least another day before we were ready to go back to work. I had nowhere to go so I drove around for another hour or so.

I did see bikers a few times. Usually there would be two or three of them together. I wasn't afraid of them. I figured in the worst case scenario I'd just run them down. My F-150 4X4 would roll over those bikes without much trouble.

My phone started ringing about that time. I looked at the screen and saw the apartment's phone number on it. I let it go to voice mail. Drea must've been desperate because she called me right back five or six times in a row. By six a.m., still a couple of hours before I'd have gotten off work normally, I was really hungry.

I drove over to the small greasy spoon café near the warehouse. I often ate there before work or sometimes afterward. Drea usually cooked for me. But if our schedules didn't allow it, which was pretty often considering that I worked from midnight to eight and she worked from six p.m. until two in the morning, I ate at the café.

I sat down at a table far enough away from the window for me not to be seen from outside but close enough to the door that I could still see if anyone was coming in. The bikers were definitely looking for me, but I didn't know why. They may have been simply trying to take me back to Drea. On the other hand, they may have been pissed about the guy who I hit in the face with the helmet or because I knocked over all of those bikes when I left.

Before more than a couple of seconds had passed, a waitress stood in front of me. Looking at her, I smiled. If body language was indicative of anything, this was her first night on the job and her feet hurt badly.

"Hi," she said bravely. She wasn't exactly pretty, but she was attractive. Her hair was cut short and rough. It stuck up at odd angles in some places. Her nose was a bit long and her teeth seemed sharper than they should. Her canines were especially pronounced. All in all, it was an odd face. She wasn't ugly though. Despite all of her bizarre features, she really was attractive. I think maybe it was the eyes that put her over the top.

Her eyes were an exotic grayish color that seemed to draw all of the attention always from the other features and towards themselves.

She was on the thinner side. Her arms and legs were thin but they seemed to be strong. I guess if we were talking about a guy, I'd call him wiry. I've always been extremely pragmatic. I guess at that point in time my mind had already made its decision as to the disposition of my relationship with Drea.

As far as I was concerned, Drea was history. There was no need for us to talk about things. There was no need for her to apologize or ask for a second chance or explain or any of that shit. It was my fault. I was the one who'd screwed up, not her. It was my fragile male ego and the Madonna/whore syndrome.

Most men wanted their women to be a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom. I was no different. The problem was that I went further beyond that. I only wanted Drea to be a whore in the bedroom when I was the only one there. There was no chance in saving our relationship. She'd gone from fiancé to some girl I used to know in the time it took her to scream, "Fuck me, baby."

I planned to have my name taken off of the lease for the apartment and find someplace new to live during the next day. Luckily, Drea and I still had separate accounts when it came to banking. I often gave her money or wrote checks for her but I hadn't given her access to my accounts yet.

Anyway, at that moment in time, I was imagining myself between those thin legs, pumping everything I could into her. I could feel those arms wrapping themselves around me pulling me deeper into her depths. There was something almost primal about the fantasy. It was as if I was imagining something that had either already happened or something that definitely would at some time in the future.

Then in the weirdest thing ever, she looked at me and smiled sheepishly and closed her legs. Somehow it was as if she'd had the same nasty vision at the same time I had. She was slim hipped and small breasted but at that point in time she was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. It wasn't like me at all. I'd never been the type to go after random encounters or casual sex. Maybe it was a reaction to having my heart ripped out. It might have been some kind of subconscious male ego response. My woman had been taken by other men so to prove that I was still a virile male specimen my body wanted to mate with the nearest female to assure itself that I was still capable of reproductive function. I guess coming from a first year psyche 101 perspective that may have made sense, but it just seemed like there was more to it.

"Can I take your order, sir?" she asked. She'd asked the question while I was still imagining fucking her.

She'd caught me by surprise so I wasn't fully aware that I was talking. In any respect my brain wasn't fully connected to my mouth so what I was thinking came out instead of what I should have said.

"God those are beautiful eyes," I mumbled.

"Is that what you want to eat?" she said in surprise. She'd begun writing it down and when she looked at it she smiled again. There was definitely something between us. That too was unusual. This was all happening too fast. I was the kind of guy who, while I'd had relationships, simply wasn't the Casanova type. When I broke up with someone it was usually months before I found someone again.

"Sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to say that. It just came out."

"Your mate would probably not be very happy with either of us right now," she said. "Sorry, I mean your wife."

"I don't have a wife," I said. "I never have."

"I've never had a wife either," she smiled. "I mean I don't have a mate, uhm a boyfriend."

"I'll have the breakfast special," I said, looking down. Then I looked back up at her. "Are you new here?"

"It's my first day," she said. She left to go get my order and I swear her shoulders tightened as she walked away and it made those slim hips swing just ever so much more. She turned and looked at me as she got to the kitchen as if she was checking to see if I was looking at her ass. She smiled when she saw that I was and disappeared into the kitchen.

She brought my food to the table a few minutes later and sat watching me eat from a stool across the café. Every time I took a sip or two she refilled my coffee cup. She checked on me every five minutes it seemed. Her smile broadened throughout the time I was there. When I finished, she rushed over to me. "Would you like more to eat?" she asked. "Do you eat here often?"

"No and Yes," I said. She looked puzzled and then understood what I meant.

"I'm probably going to be eating here a lot more often now," I smiled. "May I have the check?" She smiled and looked down.

The breakfast special was four ninety nine. I gave her two fives. She grabbed my arm in a surprising display of strength. "You gave me too much money," she smiled. She was still holding onto my arm as if she didn't want to let go of it. I rubbed the back of her hand and thought that her eyes almost rolled back into her head. She did let out an audible sigh. There was definitely something going on with us.

"That's your tip," I said.

"Oh," she smiled again and her teeth flashed. Those eyes and those too white teeth had me going. I couldn't figure out what it was. Her fingers were odd too. The nails were broken and ragged. It was almost as if she'd been biting her nails or working with heavy tools. I looked at her again as I turned to leave. Her face, with a bit of makeup, could be really attractive. Her eyes alone could get her almost any guy. Her hair was terrible. If she let it grow just a bit and then had it styled she could be beautiful. And her body, although not what I was used to, was toned and fit. She also had the benefit of a slim build that would look better far longer.

The more voluptuous women almost always became real fat asses in their middle and later years, while the slimmer builds seemed to stay attractive well into the twilight of their lives. The funny thing about it was that despite her flaws, I wanted to... I was almost yearning to fuck this woman. It was the strangest thing, it was almost as if it was some kind of genetic predisposition. Maybe it was some type of pheromones.

"When will you be back?" she asked. I got the feeling that if I told her I wasn't coming back she'd ask to come with me.

"Either lunch or dinner," I said. "I have to find a new place to stay, so I may not be back by lunchtime."

"What time do you eat dinner?" she asked.

"When I get hungry," I laughed. "I promise that if I miss you at dinner I'll be here tomorrow morning for breakfast."

"Okay then," she said cheerfully.

I got back into my truck and found that the wind was leaving my sails. It was about this time most mornings that my shift usually ended. If this had been a normal morning, I'd have been on my way home. I'd have slipped into bed with Drea. She'd have awakened and we would have had sex and then fallen back to sleep. Now I found myself wondering how many times she'd been exhausted not from working at the bar but from working in our bed without me.

I picked up a morning newspaper and looked at the classified ads. It was too early to try calling any of the buildings that had ads so I checked into a motel for the day. I slept for about four hours. It was a little after noon when the chime on my iPhone woke me up. I called three of the ads and made afternoon appointments. I showered and got into my truck and drove over to my old building.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,807 Followers