Fur Fever Ch. 02

Story Info
The virus is spreading.
2.8k words
4.62
63.1k
63

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ally, take it easy. That's just the fever talking." I said, leaning away from her. She was right earlier, I should've listened to her and left when I had the chance. Ally's much stronger, her arms had a tight grip on me. She wasn't going to let me go, not without a fight that it.

"But I need you. I don't want to leave me alone, not like this. Don't you love me?" she crooned, snorting air onto my neck. She turned my head around so that I was staring straight into those big brown horse eyes of hers.

"Well ya, but I don't want to..." My sentence is ended as Ally pressed her thick lips against my own. The bristle-like whiskers on her nose rub awkwardly against my face, and her huge lips feel strange. Like someone is pressing rubber on my face. Ally was trying to slide her tongue into my mouth, but I wasn't having any of that. I kept my mouth clenched shut, and eventually she pulled out of the kiss to give me a frustrated look.

"Jared, don't be such a poor sport. You want this as much as I do." Ally cupped her massive breasts, jiggling them in my face. Oh fuck, that was really hot. They were just so freaking big. I wanted to take one of those fat nips in my mouth and suck on her. I really did, but I held back. That didn't stop my pants from tenting a little.

"See, you do want this." Ally looked at my slight bulge. I still rebuffed her advances, jumping to my feet and backing away.

"Come on, you can beat this Ally. Fight it, you're stronger than some stupid fever." I said, slowly moving closer to the door. I stood frozen in fear as Ally rose form the bed and strode towards me. I couldn't move, and Ally pressed her body against mine. I felt the heat from her crotch radiate to my torso, igniting a fire in my own gut. The tent in my pants got more prominent, and my own resistance was slipping.

The room smelled so good. Everything smelled so good. I was conscious when Ally started undressing me, and yet not. I knew what was going on, knew what would happen if I didn't put my foot down, and still I let it happen. Ally pulled my shirt over my head, then slipped my pants and briefs to the floor. My penis was fully erect, small drops of pre running down my shaft. Ally took my dick in her large hand and started stroking it.

Her pumps were slow and methodic, and they more than did the job. My orgasm was building, slowly but surely. My balls felt so full, like I hadn't cummed in days. I needed this release, or that's how it felt anyway. I bit my lip, cursing myself for enjoying this because I knew I would hate myself later. I didn't want to end up like her, another victim of the fever, but it was too hard to fight it. I gave in, my load shooting from my hard phallus and splattering all over Ally's equine face. With that large tongue of hers, she not only licked the spunk from her face, but then licked it off my cock like she was licking an ice cream cone.

God, that felt even better. Like a million times better, her tongue was so big and soft. Her licks sent shivers up my spine, and I threw my head back and moaned. Then she started sucking on the tip. I almost blacked out. I was gripping her shoulders at that point, begging her to take more. Her mouth was so warm and wet, and roomy. I wasn't very big, probably average. And Ally's mouth was so massive that after engulfing my cock, she started sucking on the bottom's of my balls. It was so intense, I felt something in my chest bubbling up.

The next time I threw my head back, a whinny escaped my lips. It felt good, natural almost. And that's when I knew I'd reached the point of no return. The heat that had been centered around my crotch was spreading fast. I didn't know how long it would be before I started to change, but it wouldn't be too long. Ally stopped sucking me, she seemed to sense that my transformation was eminent. She stood up on her hooves, looking down at me, and made a gesture to her wet slit.

Standing in front of me like that, I was eye level with her crotch. I couldn't stop the erection and I didn't want to. Seeing her own horsecock displayed before me, mottled and erect as well, I wanted it. Something inside me wanted to take that cock, and have Ally shoot her load until it overflowed onto the floor.

"You've earned it stud. Don't keep me waiting." she said, making another motion to her erection.

I'll admit, it wasn't the first time I'd sucked a dick. Well, not exactly. It was the first time I'd sucked someone else's. I'd given myself blowjobs before, after a lot of practice and a few dozen yoga classes. Nothing could have prepared me for Ally's horsecock though, except maybe another horsecock. The head alone was enormous. Probably three inches across, with plenty of pre-cum dribbling down the bottom length. Her pre tasted salty, not unlike sea water, but without all the fishy tastes too. I slowly took more and more of her beautiful phallus, until half the length was within my maw.

Something inside me clicked in that moment. I felt my body let go of whatever inhibitions I might have had left. Hair began to sprout all over my skin, first on my chest and then spreading downwards. Unlike Ally, the hair on my body was lighter, more red. I pulled back from Ally and touched my body. My hands were bigger, the nails on my fingers covering the ends of my digits. It was as if I had mini-hooves rather than actual fingers. I continued to stroke my new chest hair, fur, whatever. It was surprisingly soft. The bottoms of my hands were firmer, not exactly like pads, but definitely harder than human tips. My pecs and abs felt harder, even under the new layer of chestnut horse fur. Then the hair crept down to my groin, meeting my pubs.

Ally appeared to be just as interested in those changes as I was. As more and more hair enveloped my junk, I felt blood rushing through my veins. My cock was erect already, and as more and more blood flooded it it grew. It was like someone was pulling it away from my body with some invisible string. Ally crawled forward to kiss the head, and as if under her touch, the head swelled.

"Ah, Ally don't...it's..." I tried to make her stop, the sensations were too much. But it was too late. The tip of my cock flared outwards, just like a proper stallion's penis would. The shaft swelled until it was probably three or four inches thick. A ring of flesh developed about halfway down my length. More skin bunched up at the base of my cock, forming my new sheath. My cock started to darken, turning black in areas while maintaining a few patches of pink. As soon as the changes finished effecting my dick, my balls started to change. Wrapped in soft chestnut hair, they engorged to the size of grapefruits. Shifting my weight from one leg to another, I could feel the cum inside my sack swishing.

"Looks like you could use some help with that." Ally said. She'd been attentively licking the tip of my cock, but now started to take the full length into her muzzle. It felt so much better this time. My cock rubbed the top of her mouth in a very different way. It was very pleasurable, different but pleasurable. I couldn't even imagine what her insides would feel like, let alone if I'd be able to handle Ally's fuckhole given I was seconds away from blowing my load into her mouth.

Ally started humming, vibrating her lips around my cock so that I'd cum. And I did. My first load of horse cum flowed from my body and went down Ally's throat smoothly. I whinnied again, this time louder and more of a true whinny. The changes hadn't hit my face yet, my lower extremities were still morphing into a more horse-like form.

I'd been so wrapped up in the blowjob Ally had been giving me I hadn't noticed how my legs had changed. Fur covered my legs, but that wasn't the most drastic change. The muscles in my thighs were enormous, like the size of pork loins ironically enough (get it, loins?). My lower legs were longer than my thighs. My calves rippled as they extended further away from the rest of my body. I fell back against the bed, tremors going up and down my legs. The fur thickened around my ankles, or what used to be my ankles.

The bones in my feet cracked and ached, I could hear them grinding against each other. I gritted my teeth and waited for the pain to pass. As my toes finished merging into one lump my individual nails spread across my skin. The bones in my feet were thicker, and stronger to support my bigger body. My toes away from the rest of my feet, gaining mass until they were spherical chunks of flesh. The keratin that now covered the majority of my "foot" turned black, and finished spreading. My ankles were at least five inches away from the rest of my foot. They were more like fetlocks now, complete with feathering. Long white hair hung below my new shiny hooves. I tried to flex my toes, but the only thing that happened was my hoof bending forward. It took me a few tries to get used to that feeling, not having five separate appendages.

A sudden burst of pain at my back felt like an iron was being pressed against my skin. I reached backwards and touched the spot where the pain was. A hard nub was there, I thought it might have been some kind of tumor. Then realized it was the beginnings of my tail. The stump continued to extend from my tailbone. It stopped once it was six or so inches long. Then long hairs pushed out of the tip, growing longer and longer. My fingers stroked my tail, and brushed against my furred ass. I started probing my ass, eventually letting my fingers stray further and further into the crack. I hadn't realized how big my ass had gotten. I looked back and saw that it was like someone stuck two hairy basketballs under a horse's tail, and then glued them to my backside. My fingers found my asshole, and it too was gigantic.

All puffy and gaping, I started fingering myself without consciously known what I was doing. I made quick pumping motions, feeling my asshole throb around my fingers. And as I did, there was a sucking feeling behind my balls. I momentarily stopped pumping to inspect what was happening. A slit formed at the base of my sack, and was growing deeper and deeper. Dread filled my body as the gravity of my situation hit my like a sixteen wheeler. That killed my arousal, and I yanked my fingers out of my big donut hole.

"Mmm, that's new. Mind if I...?" Ally didn't give me a chance to protest. She grabbed my tail and pulled it out of the way. She positioned herself to nail me with her dick. I tried to break free of her grasp, but she yanked hard on my tail and I froze. Then she leaned forward, putting her full weight on my back until I was pressed against the bed.

"Don't! Ally stop, this isn't right! You can't!! Please, don't..." I begged her. The rational part of my brain seemed to be revived in that second. She had me on my stomach on the bed. I could feel the heat radiating from her body to my own. My face was flushed, and I knew it wouldn't be long until I had a muzzle too.

"Oh calm down, I know what I'm doing." Ally said, before shoving herself forward. Just like that head of her cock was inside me. I opened my mouth to scream, but no sound came out. My eyes rolled back into my head as I was overwhelmed by this strange new pleasure. It was... I don't even know. So intense. Ally's cock was filling a part of me that I wasn't used to having. These strange new sensations, and the fact that Ally's cock was so big had me over the edge.

The head was flared, and rubbed the walls of my vagina (that was going to take some getting used to saying) in a very pleasurable way. And then Ally started to push in further and further. I didn't feel any pain, just incredible delight from the way her organ was rubbing against my own. My cock was erect beneath me, and I needed to do something about it as well. My body moved of its own accord, my hand reached under my furry chest to find the flared head of my own phallus.

I stuck my finger into my urethra and started making circular motions. My finger rubbed the insides of my cock the same way Ally's cock was pleasuring my new pussy. When she pulled back, I almost begged her not to. I loved the way it felt, no matter how wrong it was. Then she put both hands on my hips, and thrusted her body forwards. That's when I blacked out.

-----------------------------

I was a woman possessed. The minute I saw Jared growing a pussy I lost it. I couldn't wait for him to be ready any longer. I needed him in a way that I'd never needed him before. Or any other male for that matter. Because I didn't need a male, I needed to take a female. And here was one, ripe for the taking. I knew Jared was protesting, but it didn't matter. He wanted it too, he just didn't know it yet. Once the heat hit him, he'd understand and thank me.

After he grew a pussy, it slowly transformed into a mare's. The labia got all rubbery first. It looked like someone inflated the flesh so that it formed a thin oval. Then his pussy turned black, like my own was now. The bottom of his pussy drooped into a teardrop shape, and swelled further. I licked my bulbous lips and aimed my equine prick at Jared's furry rump.

Watching myself enter Jared's new mare pussy was intoxicating. And hearing his pussy squish and contract around my cock was enough to make me cum. But I held it back, wanting to get the most out of the moment. Jared seemed to be enjoying himself, he'd started stroking his own shaft. When I began thrusting, he seemed to go limp. I wasn't too concerned about him, more about finally doing something about the heat in my chest.

As I pumped, my thrusts got faster and faster. My balls slapped Jared's ass wildly, making a loud and very wet smacking sound. I was close, so close. Jared's pussy kept clenching over and over around my cock. The warmth from his fuck hole was intense, almost as intense as the heat in my own body. My tail lashed frantically behind me as I felt my orgasm reaching its breaking point. My balls felt heavier with each passing second. My own twat was clenching behind me, wishing it had a cock in it as well.

I took one hand off Jared's glorious rump and reached backwards. Two of my fingers dipped into my slit, and I came, hard. My pussy grabbed hold of my fingers and wouldn't let go, as if they were a cock to be milked for cum. I whinnied so loud, I'm sure anyone within a mile radius heard me. My testicles violently pulled up, sending a rush of cum out my penis. It poured into Jared's snatch. There was so much, that even his horse pussy couldn't hold it all. Cum overflowed around my hard dick, and dripped onto the bed.

I breathed hard, waiting until I finished unloading myself. When the flow of horse cum finally stopped, I found I couldn't pull out because the flare head of my cock was too sensitive. I lay on top of Jared's back, finding his mane and warmth comforting. I drifted off into sleep, my cock still buried inside his pussy. And that was how the cops found us when they came to investigate the noise complaint from my neighbors.