Fur Sex and the Single Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

"I hope you are not put off by my forward behavior. I thought you might like a bit of the feelings I enjoy without bruising your butt." Lynne just looks into his eyes and softly smiles.

He then opens the door for her and she gets in. Lynne no sooner is in the car when she reaches back and pulls the Fox throw over herself. She is instantly stroking and fondling it to her face. This is well under way by the time Frank gets in.

"Let me help you with that" Frank volunteers. He reaches over to her, kissing her lightly, which is like an electric shock to Lynne. Frank immediately is smothering her face and shoulders with the Fox. Soon her coat is off her shoulders and her back is receiving full fur fondling. Frank has had this in mind since first seeing her. He suspected, correctly, her back is erogenous to Lynne. She goes out of her mind with the feelings, driving her into a more passionate kiss. Lynne is half way to an orgasm and Frank hasn't touched a single sexual place on her body. Lynne can no longer contain herself and is consuming Frank with her kissing. She's already over the top.

"My place?" Frank offers.

"Oh yes, I'm sure." Lynne surrenders to their desires, setting aside any of her reservations.

It is not long before they are to Frank's place. It's like nothing she's ever see, even on the TV Celebrity Homes or Science Fiction. There must not be a flat surface in the house, except maybe for the floors and she's not sure about that even. Cedar and copper shingles, curved stucco and stone walls on the outside with lots of glass sort of concealed around corners.

Lynne is expecting to see furs in his house but is still unprepared with what meets her eyes. Everything is curved, warm and welcoming with more stone and wood, warmly lit in a soft glow. Just about every chair, couch and built-in bench is covered with large fur throws and pillows of all types with a pile of furs and big fur pillows in the fireplace well. All on a thickly padded fur rug in a cave-like niche.

Not much question where she will end up this evening. She can already visualize herself laying back in the furs as her heart is about to leave her breast with its wild beating. She's feeling like a cave-man/cave-woman experience is about to transpire. How ordinary and uninspiring all those other guys now seem and how exciting, warm and right this all seems.

Frank helps her off with her coat and drapes his over her almost instantly. The soft Lynx caresses her back as he wraps her totally in its softness. The aroma of his pheromones the fur and leather is driving her out of her mind. Lynne nearly faints in his arms. She finds herself in Frank's firm embrace and their kissing becomes more like soft mouth fucking than a kiss as they consume each other.

Lynne is wild with passion like a flood gate has opened with her pent-up sexual desires flooding out. She is only marginally conscious of her breasts being fondled with the Lynx at first in her kissing frenzy. As she becomes more aware of the sensations coming from her breasts her wetness begins flowing down her legs and she's headed for an orgasm. When she realizes the softness of the Lynx all over her naked butt and with the squeezing of her butt in the Lynx she is having the first twinges of an orgasmic flow.

Lynne feels the touch of his long finger begin between her thighs near her anus as he slowly strokes her forward, parting her muff and labia. She's so weak her knees are about to collapse. His long finger slides into her wet clitoris, moving further up and into her. It finally finds her sweet knob with which she floods forth with the finest orgasm of her life. She's moaning and rubbing her body against Frank as he fondles and squeezes her little knob and she experiences the orgasmic waves flowing through her shaking body. The thrill and rush of just his artful finger in her is so much more than other men's cocks!! Frank is kissing her deeply, pulling her closer and tighter to his body.

Lynne is helpless to whatever Frank has in store for her in his love cave and is fully trusting having his way with her knowing he will not hurt her in any way. She still has her sweater and skirt on. Fur is still all over her butt under her skirt sending her into a more intense orgasm. The sound and feel of the silk as Frank is using her sweater and silk with the furs to fondle her sending Lynne deep into a constant flowing ecstasy.

So she has Ellen to blame for this situation, she is humorously thinking to herself. He wasn't kidding about his fondness for her attire and doing things softly.

He's using her own clothes to take advantage of her she's thinking. Now that's creative love making.

"You have no idea how much I have looked forward to this experience. Leaving for this gathering tonight my level of expectation for this to happen was round about zero. When I saw you I fantasized how it might be with you but I still could not expect anything. To have this happen and particularly with you is beyond any fantasy I could ever have."

"Please take me Frank. I'm beyond thinking and want you all over me and in me. Smother me in your love womb. Most guys can't make me orgasm at all and yet you did without us having intercourse. Soft is definitely best and you certainly know how to push my pleasure button."

Frank sweeps Lynne up in his arms, carrying her over and laying her in the furs in the soft fur lined fireplace well. While he starts a fire Lynne removes her clothes in a show for Frank. She shows him how much she appreciates the softness of her sweater more than before and also enjoys watching Frank take his clothes off in the growing firelight.

His body is as rough, rugged and wiry as he appeared fully clothed. As no nonsense as his personality. Exciting and surprisingly appealing to Lynne. Not like the bulging muscle gym models she had been having experiences with to now. Too much testosterone or steroids? She knows he is capable of doing anything he wishes with her and she somehow knows she will love it all.

Lynne then realizes she is laying back staring at Frank's rather substantial cock with her legs spread apart when Frank begins to fur fondle her thighs and stomach around her thick bright red muff. Most guys don't like it but Lynne is proud of her muff. Lynne is going out of her mind with the softness bringing her to yet another orgasm. Frank is kissing, stroking and then fingering her vagina.

Lynne is humping his face with her hands behind his head as Frank consumes her. Frank loves her muff. She is soaring through places she has never been in her entire life. Frank gradually moves up her body totally engulfing her in the furs. The feel of the fur to her naked body is an other-worldly sensation. It is enough alone to send her into orgasm as Frank fondles her all over as they kiss with a passion beyond any in her life. She is being sexually consumed and excited in ways no man has ever done for her.

Frank has finally moved over top of her and is fully into her to her cervix with a single stroke. She lets with a loud moan to his grunt and they are joined cock hair to muff. Lynne is in an immediate orgasm with the anticipation, marveling at how full she is and the strength of her orgasm as she grips her vagina around his incredible shaft watching her own body shaking and jerking involuntarily to her orgasm. It just takes her to even higher levels of excitement.

Lynne hears a woman somewhere in the room moaning in the most sexually stimulating way. She is unaware it's herself she is in such a state of ecstasy. Frank rides her orgasm to one of his own bringing her right along with him. They're both smiling and moaning in unison. He has driven her deep into the furs and she is reveling in the engulfing softness. This just inspires her to new orgasmic heights. "Thank you again Ellen. If you only knew!!!" as she smiles. In the warmth of the fire they experience orgasm upon orgasm wrapped in each others arms buried in the furs.

As they relax with an interlude Lynne's body tingles all over with an orgasmic glow as Frank continues to fur fondle and kiss her over her entire body. He keeps her just below orgasm. She thrills at his artful and skillful manipulation of her body and mind as he 'plays' her body like a musical instrument.

She is mesmerized by the contrast of her pale soft skin to his darker and coarser tough skinned body with the soft furs enveloping them both. A beautiful picture of the flexing and flowing of the contrasting organic elements enhanced by the warm flickering glow of the fire. Frank orgasms her entire body inch by inch. He keeps her in a constant state of orgasmic bliss.

After several rounds of Frank driving into her and smothering her with furs and affection Lynne rolls over on top of Frank who is most willing to be taken by her. Lynne is emboldened by her new high levels of excitement and begins smothering Frank with the furs. His submission to her is energizing in ways she as never known. She is filled with his cock so deeply implanted in her.

She strides and rides Frank like a merry-go-round pony, up and down back and forth on his pole to orgasm on orgasm. Frank fills her to overflow and receives her attention with the furs submitting to her every desire. Lynne is beyond satisfied, beyond satiated, beyond any experience of her life.

The next morning Lynne awakes in his bed. She's still engulfed in furs and had slept in them with Frank. She's aching between her thighs from more screwing than she has ever done in her life but in a way that makes her very happy.

Frank had carried her into the bed in the early AM and they continued to make love until sleep overcame them both. She had begun to make more active love to Frank by then. Seems he likes being fur fondled and "taken" as much as she does and she so enjoyed doing it to him, empowering her in ways she has never experienced.

This is more sex than she has ever engaged in aside from it being the most satisfying ever. She's alone in the bed and wants him with her, in her still. Lynne realizes with a flash of passion she is now addicted to sex with Frank in the furs.

Hearing noises from the Kitchen she gets up wrapping a fur around her nude body and goes to the sounds and smells in the Kitchen.

She comes into the Kitchen wrapped in a big, soft, thick and lush hooded Red Fox coat with the fur to her beautiful soft pale body. Frank had used this fur to incredible effect on her last night just before they fell asleep.

The bright morning winter sun is flooding in on their scene and lights the fur and her hair like a bright fire. With a breast peeking out, nestled in the soft Fox lapel, she is looking very much like a luminescent fur goddess descending from Mt. Olympus.

"If only I could paint as Rembrandt" Frank says to her. Lynne blushes and smiles opening the coat to flash him.

Frank just has a pair of jockey shorts on as Lynne comes over still showing off her beautiful body, putting the full fur make on him as she has quickly learned to do, wrapping the Fox around them both and pulling down his shorts. He squeezes her butt with the Fox pushing his rigid cock into her now familiar moist warmth. Lynne is moaning and fully humping on Franks stiff post to a quick orgasm. She awoke half way there and Frank was already ... well ... ready for her.

"God Frank, you have enough furs that fit me to wear for a week without repeat. Were you waiting for me?"

"Well yes I was, but if you hang around we can get some more so you can go a month or more without repeat. There are a few in particular I would love to get for you and of course anything else you would like."

"So different from most situations where the man is not involved or interested in me or my choices other than to look sexy."

"Yes indeed. There are sweaters, leathers and other things I would love to see you in if you don't already have them? It's the subtle richness we wrap ourselves in that also excites me. We should talk about what mutually turns each other on and judge our dress accordingly, don't you think?"

"Most definitely. A very different relationship than any I had previously anticipated with a man. Are you suggesting what I think?"

"You mean an ongoing relationship? ... if we don't blow up from the heat of having sex today, I think so, if you are of the same mind that is?"

"Sex with you is beyond any previous experience and I wanted so much to please you and make you orgasm as much as myself. This is unselfish in ways I never thought of before. Having you submit to me last night was the most exciting sex act of giving, you to me and me to you, that I could ever think of having."

"I am already your slave Lynne. Whatever you wish is my command."

"I never expected ... not even dreamed of this. I don't know where this will take us but I certainly want to go there with you. I'm so glad we met this way rather than over a conference table."

Lynne never thought this would happen so quickly and without preliminaries. Meeting Frank last night was so sudden and unexpected yet so total and complete. It's as if they have known each other and been together for a long time already, she's thinking as Frank kisses her in her hair, kissing her neck and nuzzling into her in a most affectionate way. She loves all this so very much as they are enveloped in their soft furry warmth around their tightly pressed nude bodies rocking softly back and forth to Chopin. Their right and left hands caressing each other ... piano four hand.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers
12