Furniture Store Fun

Story Info
Sexy lady entertains employee.
2.2k words
4.37
69.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DING DING

A female customer enters front door of the furniture store dressed in a fairly sexy business suit. The outfit looks expensive in dark colors along with a contrasting white silk blouse that shows the outline of her beautiful full breasts. Her long shapely legs in nylons combined with a short slitted skirt turn heads wherever she goes. This reaction over time has given her an extra dose of self confidence as she enjoys men staring at her and fumbling over her great looks when she wears this outfit.

salesman: "Hi, is there something I can help you with?" (Oh my God she is gorgeous! Oh my God look at those legs!)

customer: "No thanks. I'm just killing some time before I go back to my office." (Oh no not another pesky salesman I hope he doesn't just follow me around like they normally do)

"Oh that's great. I'll let you browse around as much as you like...but don't be bashful about asking questions." As he says this he walks up to her and hands her two beautiful fresh cut roses. "And these 2 beautiful roses are for you."

"Oh thank you What a thoughtful idea."

"Actually, I'd like to take credit for the idea. We give a single rose to all of our customers to let the other sales people know that you're just browsing and that someone has already waited on you."

"So why did I get two? " (you know, this guy is actually kind of nice)

"Now that was my idea...one rose was just not enough for someone as lovely as you." (I can't believe I actually said that...I hope she doesn't get offended. I 'd better let her browse while I'm still ahead.)

"Well thanks again. Uhmmm..Actually, maybe you can help me."

"Sure what do you need." (Oh I know what I need...how about letting me get down on my knees and getting a taste of your sex.)

"I'm just looking for a small little end table to put next to a chair in a corner. I really don't want to spend a lot. I want it to have a drawer in it though and I really don't care much about matching the color. " (I should just tell him I need the drawer to store my vibrator and the latest love novel that I'm reading...that would probably get his interest.)

"You know, we have a section of discontinued end tables just upstairs in our clearance section...I think we may have a few up there that may work. It's kind of out of the way on the far left toward the very back. I'll show you the way and I'll be right up there with you."

"Great, thank you."

"Oh you're welcome...if you don't mind climbing up the stairs." (Oh my god I've got to get my eyes on her as she goes up those stairs...oh look at those legs.)

(Wow he seems pretty helpful. Oh Oh. I wonder if he and everyone else is going to be checking me out as I go up these stairs. I should turn around to see if he's looking but I just can't!. Oh well , if he's looking now he's getting a pretty good view...all those days of jogging really pays off sometimes. Let's see to the left and all the way to the back...Oh, here they are. Wow look at all the tables up here...and check out that leather chair. Oh it looks so comfortable I think I'll sit down and give it a try. Oh it is soooo soft and comfy...I could just close my eyes and take a nap. If I only had my vibrator with me I'd just slip it in and totally relax...Oh this would be the perfect fit.)

"You look pretty comfortable" (Oh you look absolutely incredibly hot. Why can't I just get on my knees in front of you right now?)

"Oh...you scared me. I'm sorry I just wanted to try the chair...it looked so comfortable... and it is."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you...but you did look like you were thinking about something pretty seriously. Here...let me show you something about this chair. Let me pull this little lever and you can lean back...It's called an ease back chair. Try leaning back." (Oh my god her skirt is riding up her legs a little more. I can see the lace on the tops of her thigh high nylons. She is absolutely gorgeous. Oh oh, I'd better be careful I am starting to get aroused. I can feel my cock sliding out of the side of my underwear...I really can't push it back now since I'm standing right next to her as she's reclining back. Oh no...if she turns her head just a little she'll be staring at my growing dick. What should I do?...)

"This chair is wonderful why is it in the clearance center." (His cock is just a few inches from my face...and look at that...I think he is getting hard...I'll bet my skirt is up a bit...should I fix it or should I just let him look? Oh his cock is definitely growing...If I could just reach out and squeeze it...wouldn't that be a shocker!)

"This was a canceled order and our warehouse guys put a tear in it by accident. And look right next to it is the perfect end table for you...what do you think."

(I think I'd like to suck your cock right here, right now) "Well, it's about the right size and the right color...but I need to have a drawer in it."

"Oh that's right you need a drawer." (I wonder what she needs to put in there...probably my luck a bible!)

(If I could only tell him that I need to do myself almost everyday after work...and I just need a place to keep my vibrator so that it's not just in plain view and that there is nothing I would want more than a big stiff cock like my toy) "I just like to read a lot and I need a good place to put my current book."

"Well, reach down here on the side of the chair...there is a little stretchy fabric and a pocket where you can stuff the most current newspaper or a magazine your favorite book and anything else that you might want to keep out of site from the rest of the world."

"Oh that's just perfect let me take a look at that." (He's just standing right there with a pretty big erection...does he think I don't see that. It's just a few inches from my head...If I could only bump into it when I bring the chair back up...or why don't I just reach out and grab it...why don't I just tell him something?)

So can I just sit here and enjoy this chair for a while? It's been a rough day.

Sure you can but only if you close your eyes for a bit There is something else I want to show you.

(Oh my god what is he going to do? Is he going to unzip his fly and start stroking his cock for me? I don't believe this ) "Sure what is that?"

"Close your eyes and feel this." (Let me turn on this massage unit now...she'll love that. ) "How' does that feel? Now keep your eyes closed." (Oh if I could just whip it out and stroke for her...I could come in 10 seconds flat.)

"Oh what did you do... this is heaven...what are you doing to me I feel a massage all over my body. I can't believe how good I feel...don't stop."

"Keep your eyes closed and enjoy or I will turn it off."

"No, please...keep it going. I don't want you to stop but I don't want anyone to come back and see me just laying here.

"Don't worry...it's been very slow today." (Look at her body...I have a full hardon...maybe while her eyes are closed I can straighten out my cock and hide it a bit.) "Keep your eyes closed"

(Why can't I open my eyes...He's probably just checking out my legs and my boobs jiggling...I'm going to look) "So what's the big secret? Oh my...what are you doing?" (Oh my gosh he's trying to hide his hard on!)

"Oh...umm. I, couldn't...I mean I...oh I guess I got a bit aroused..I was just trying to hide it... I'm sorry...please forgive me"

"No...that's ok...I don't mind...you didn't do anything wrong. It's nice to know that someone is enjoying looking at me...I'm so relaxed...I could be easily aroused on this chair too. In fact...if it makes you feel any better I am getting aroused." (Let me separate my legs a bit to see if I can get him hard again. Maybe if I reach back and yawn and stretch my arms over my head my skirt will ride up some more.) "This chair is magical." (It's working...look at him grow)

"You're not doing much to help my little problem you know." (I'm not holding back now...I'm just going to let my cock grow until it sticks straight out or bursts out of my pants. If she wants to see it let me give her something to really look at!)

"Oh my. I think you're your little problem is turning into a big problem. I wish there was something I could do to help you. Is there anything I can do?" (Oh please tell me that I can watch you stroke your cock.)

"I'm sorry this has never happened before. I mean I've been aroused before but not here at work and not in front of someone as beautiful as you."

"Oh thanks...but you still haven't answered my question. Is there anything I can do to help you deal with this problem?." (Let me just reach out and hold his cock. There. I will just rub it through his pants.) "How does this feel?"

"Uh... Um... Oh...Ah...It...it feels great. Oh it feels so great."

"You are so hard...you poor boy. I can't believe I'm doing this to you but it feels so good to hold you."

"Oh don't stop your hand feels so great on me."

"I need to see it. Show me how great it feels. Show me your cock. Here, let me unzip you...let me pull it out. Let me see it all. Show it to me."

"Here. Here it is. Look at it. Is this what you want to see? Do you Like it?."

"Oh yeah. I like it. That's a beautiful cock. You're so big. Let me put my hand on it. You know, you can take care of yourself if you'd like. Go ahead... no one will know. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Stroke it slowly. I want to see you Jack Off. It makes me hot to watch a man stroke his cock. Do it for me. I want to watch you come. Stroke it honey. That's right. Not too fast. Let me watch you do it. Do you want to watch me rub my clit? I am getting so wet. I want to come so badly."

"Oh yes I'd love to watch you baby. I can't believe I'm stroking my cock for you... but I'll stop unless you join me. I'll stroke for you but you need to do yourself for me... Come on baby let me watch you too. That's it. I know you're wet. I know that you're hot. Pull down your panties and let me see you do yourself."

"OK but don't stop. Don't stop and I won't stop. Oh it feels so good. ooohhh soooo good. I've never done this for anyone before. You are so big, you are so hard. I am sooo hot. I am soooo... oh yes oh yes oh, oh, oh, my god... I'm coming. Oh don't stop. Oh Yes, Oh God, Oh yes that's it , I'm coming. yes. oh yes oh yes. Oh thank you. Oh thank you. That felt so good. Here suck my fingers would you do that for me? Let me kiss you. let me taste my cum on your mouth. let me suck your tongue. while you stroke your cock...I want to make you cum now."

"Here let s finish you now. Stroke yourself for me. Oh that's good. Don't stop. Let me watch you. Yes let me watch you cum. That's right... Keep stroking. Don't stop... jack off for me honey. Don't be afraid to cum."

"Oh Yeah. I've always wanted to stroke off for someone. Yeah. Keep watching me baby. I am so hard. Oh I am so hot.. Yeah baby. yeah watch me stroke it. Yeah, feel my balls while I jack off for you... keep your hand there...yeah it feels so good. Oh yeah I am going to come. Oh I'm cumming...Oh I'm cumming. Yeah squeeze my balls baby. That's it. It feels so good. Yeah that's so good. Oh yeah Oh yes."

"Oh my god I can't believe how good that felt. Oh thank you. I love your cock."

"No...thank You. That was great."

"Yeah that was great. Oh I need to go now."

"I understand. Please come back in again. I would really like to see you again."

"I will. I promise. My name is Lisa and I'll be back."