Further Adventures of School Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, um are you still with that French woman?" she asked him.

He shook his head, smiling.

"Mhmm, well I was going to have a night in, but if you don't have anything planned, pop over to share a bottle of wine" she offered.

It was arranged so quickly, he simply agreed. He showed up at 7 as agreed to find Kim in relaxed mood. She was wearing a figure hugging black top and chino skirt that came half way up her thighs. The drink flowed and Kim avoided any mention of their previous encounters, until she began to get tipsy.

"So, why did you leave Marie?" she asked.

"Well, I think she might have been cheating on me and well, it wasn't exactly an equal sex life" he confessed.

"What do you mean, not equal?" pushed Kim.

"Well, she didn't do anything to me, but I was well, expected to you know, service her, um quite a lot" he stammered.

"Service, oh you mean oral? I thought you really enjoyed doing that. I mean, I didn't know what the story was when you were at school; all I knew for sure was that twice a week, I could sit with my colleagues and have the best lunchtime present ever. Are you trying to tell me what you didn't really enjoy it?" she quizzed, intrigued now.

"No, well yes, I mean, no" he wasn't sure how to explain that he actually felt compelled to, with the hard time he was getting from the teachers, particularly Ms Chapman.

"You seem confused honey. So, let me get this right, do you like eating pussy?" said Kim blatantly.

"Um, well yes" he answered. "Okay and have you ever refused to do it?" she continued.

"I, um, well no actually" he said, realising he never had.

"In that case, I think it's just the matter that Marie might have been cheating on you and you decided to leave" said Kim, summarising for him.

Kim had taken his story and almost had him answer only the questions she wanted him to answer. She went to fill their glasses up and he found himself looking at her legs. Kim had always been kind of cool, with a sunny personality; his eyes were suddenly drawn to a plastic thing on the floor. Picking it up, he realised he was holding her dildo but just then Kim entered and saw it in his hand.

"Ah, I see you've found my little helper. Well, you know, a girl needs some sort of relief when she's single" she said.

He looked up at her as she stood by his chair and watched her as she sat on the sofa, one leg cocked up, eyeing him.

"You just can't substitute it for the real thing though. And getting head, my favourite" she said invitingly.

It had been a while since he'd had sex himself and he found himself crossing to the sofa. They kissed and then he slid down, until he slumped in front of Kim. She had already swung one thigh over to rest on his shoulder and as if it were the most natural thing in the world, he began to lick her earnestly, knickers pulled to the side to allow his tongue better access.

"Hang on, slow down and take my knickers off; we're not up some back alley for a quickie" she said and let him slip them down her legs.

Once off, she slipped both thighs over his shoulders this time, pulling his head into her crotch.

"Mhhmm, this beats the dildo any day" she sighed as his tongue sought and found her slippery entrance, entering and beginning to fuck her deeply.

As he settled into a steady rhythm, paying attention to Kim's sighs or the occasional excited grip on his hair, Kim began looking around until she spied her mobile phone. Setting the mode to video, she pressed record and zoomed in a little to her efforts at bringing her off. As she saw him raise to his head, realising what she was doing, Kim quickly pressed pause.

"Hey, don't look all startled; just pretend it's not there. Well actually, you can be aware of it, but give me a smile or a promise of how good it's going to be. I've always wondered what it would be like to get a sex moment on a phone, you know how people talk about them, well we're doing one now. We can watch it after, okay? Just think of it as your 15 minutes of fame" she said and pressed his face back into her crotch quickly.

Once his tongue was back inside her, Kim resumed recording the scene again, viewing what he was doing to her through the phone. For the next 10 minutes, she kept up the filming, until she realised most of her memory was being used up. Directing him to make her cum, she set down the phone very strategically on the arm rest of the sofa. Then, gripping his hair, she thrashed about a little as she came noisily. Afterwards, they talked for a little bit more wine and chat, before Kim started feeling drowsy. He reluctantly left without managing to fuck her, but Kim asked him round on the Saturday night. He arrived, with a bottle of very fine Chassagne Montrachet, Kim looking visibly impressed. She was dressed in black trousers and cream blouse, beckoning him through to the lounge. No mention of the previous evening was made, as the bottle was soon consumed and Kim went to fetch some Marsanne from the fridge. Returning, she found him looking oddly at the camcorder she had on the sofa and smirked to herself. It was an idea she had thought about after he had left during the week. They drank more wine but Kim soon put down her glass, looking at him.

"I could do with a foot massage, you know" she said sweetly.

"Um, sure okay" he said, crossing to take one of her feet into his hands.

She let him rub, until her arousal began to grow.

"Higher", she said and his hand went up a little.

"That's as far as I can go" he said, indicating her trouser her was at his hands now.

"That's easily remedied" she said, beginning to slip her trousers off.

He didn't mind going down on her, it was actually quite enjoyable, but really hoped to fuck her tonight. Kim wasn't wearing any knickers and didn't even bother with the pretence of a foot massage; she simply let her thighs slip over his taut shoulders, picking up the camcorder as he started to lick her pussy.

"What are you doing?" he asked hesitantly, when he saw her with it.

"You know the other night? Well, the phone camera doesn't last long, so let's try to record the whole thing this time. You know, an average length orgasm" she said, matter of factly.

She saw his face in a mask of protest and smiled sweetly at him.

"If you do a good job, you can fuck me later" she said and that quelled any dissent.

"Now honey, I want you to really play up to the camera. Turn me on, get me wet for your cock later by asking me to cum, telling me how sweet I taste, asking nicely to lick me in other places, all that sort of stuff. And put in an Oscar winning performance; I want to watch this later at some point and I want it to be really horny. Now then, action!" she said mockingly and switched the camera on.

After he had slowly played up to the camera for 15 minutes, he began to talk.

"Please cum on my face" he asked, trying to convince her with his tongue.

"Only if you slow down for a while and do a good job" she said back to him.

A little later, she squeezed her thighs against his head and he looked up to see her pointing downward. Understanding, he tried to play along.

"Please let me lick your beautiful bum" he intoned, swirling his tongue a little below her clitoris, moving it downward lazily.

"Mhhmm, depends. What's it worth?" said Kim.

He looked puzzled. She hadn't said she would respond like this.

"Anything you want" he said swiftly.

Kim let the silence grow, while he kept his tongue moving around inside her.

"Will you do this in a public place, say a bar or restaurant?" she said to him.

"Yes" he replied, hoping this was part of the game.

"Well, okay you can lick my ass then. But it had better be good" she warned him, sighing as his tongue quickly moved to her arsehole, stroking around it before entering with a valiant push.

Kim had indeed been serious about doing it in public. She had been on the website, I deep throat and realised his skills and her enjoyment of them could have a new site, where he went down on her, in a variety of ways, in a variety of locations, bringing her to orgasm with his tongue.

And if the site made a lot of money, well it would be like getting paid for getting head! She did like him and she loved a big cock ready to please her, but this could be a lot of fun and make her a fortune. It was far too good to not pursue. However, what if he didn't go along with it? She was confident he would do as she told him to though.

"Okay, you've earned an orgasm; up a bit now" she ordered and groaned out loudly as his talented mouth brought her off.

The next week, they had arranged to visit a small cafe/restaurant near the edge of town. Kim knew the tables included a long tablecloth which would be ideal for what she had in mind. Kim had also told him what to say and do. They sat down to order and Kim soon nudged him impatiently. He looked around but apart from them, the only other person in the restaurant was the young girl serving. He slipped under the table, the cloth hiding him from view and as Kim had told him to do, set his camera phone to night mode and eased himself between her parted thighs. Kim had valiantly managed to part them as wide as possible, allowing the camera to see what he was doing. He began to bring her to orgasm as quickly as possible, but Kim was resisting and he could hear the sound of a menu being rustled.

"Please cum Mistress" he said, as agreed.

Above him, Kim was enjoying his attentive efforts. She had already enquired as to a domain name and was looking forward to putting the clips on ilickout, her own site. She also reasoned that the sex was getting better. He had a lovely cock but it was important that he was kept wanting. That made him more eager to please and she was thinking of ways she could control him more. It was obvious what Marie saw in him now. Making her mind up as to what she would do to have him firmly at her beck and call, she grabbed a napkin and discretely hid the fact he was licking her to orgasm right then. After a few minutes, he emerged, looking a little dishevelled and his face was sticky with her juices.

"Did you record all of it?" she said to him.

"Yes, every bit" he replied, a little embarrassed.

"Look, I know it's sudden, but I've got to go shopping. Come round tomorrow night at 7, okay?" and without even waiting for him to reply, she left.

The next evening, he turned up at 7 sharp and Kim answered, only wearing a silk kimono. He could feel his cock stiffen and couldn't wait to fuck her, especially, as she kissed him before leading him to the bedroom. Pushing him onto the bed, she mounted his cock and it took all of his willpower just to avoid Cumming inside her. However, Kim had other ideas. She told him to relax as she reached over to grab some rope and tied his hands to the bedpost. Then a blindfold, before she slipped off his cock and he felt her mouth around it. This was new, as Kim had expressed distaste at blowjobs, but he wasn't going to complain. Then her mouth left him and he felt something encase, his genitals. Immediately, afterwards, Kim removed his blindfold and mounted his face.

"Before you ask, it's a cock cage. I have the key hidden and I'll take it off when I feel like taking it off. In order for it to come off, you simply do as I say without hesitation. Think you can manage that?" she said, although the answer was clear.

"Yes Kim" he said resignedly and let her pussy press on his mouth insistently.

12