Further Adventures of Susan Adams Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interesting enough, the movie showed Susan's transformation from reluctantly showing her body to proudly displaying herself. She did present a lovely figure on the screen, and both Jean and Don complimented her fulsomely, really making her feel good. It was fascinating, however, to see her face fall in the picture when Jean ordered her to service the men. In a flash, the narcissistic pleasure vanished, replaced by consternation and humiliation.

Embarrassed but, even as she watched, Susan still had to admit that she presented a fetching picture as she knelt between Don's legs and took his cock in her mouth. Her thighs, bare above the hose tops, looked pure white, leading the eye to the perfect curve of her hips, framed by her garter belt and hose. Her breasts hung down, swaying forward and back as her head bobbed up and down on the cock. Cynthia had focused in on her face just as Don ejaculated, and all three were enthralled as her cheeks hollowed and her throat worked vigorously as she swallowed the emission.

Once again, it was fascinating to see the change of expression as she reluctantly moved over to John. Such nuances had not been clear in real life, but, with close-ups on the dvd, they were quite evident. She hesitated, looking at a different cock, obviously loath to go on, but with no option, she engulfed it in her mouth and gave it the same treatment that Don's had received -- with the same ultimate result. Once again, Cynthia had focused primarily on the sucking action, but this time she pulled away for a brief view of Susan's fingers working on her own cunt, showing that she wasn't just performing a duty. (This caused Don and Jean to tease her and Susan to blush furiously as they watched the picture.) After John finished coming, Susan, once again, thought that she was through, only to be stunned into tears as she was instructed to service the women.

Here, the movie got interesting for a different reason. After feigning reluctance, Jean raised her skirt, removed her panties and sat down, spreading her legs as wide as possible right in front of John, looking straight at him as she did so. To the three viewers lying on the bed, it was crystal clear that she wanted him to see every detail, and, certainly, the camera showed that she succeeded.

Don said, "Boy, Jean, you really did give him an eyeful!"

To which Jean replied, "Gods, I didn't know that I was that obvious....that's embarrassing!" Susan didn't say anything, too concerned with her own role in the scenario.

Actually, Susan secretly was not at all unhappy with what she had seen. Of course, it was easier to lie there quietly and watch herself, somehow separating the movie Susan from herself. As with the spanking dvd, she was startled by how good she looked, how pretty and graceful she appeared. As she stripped, she tried to be objective, but even so, she realized that, as Jean and Don insisted, she really was lovely. Even more, while watching herself, bent over, servilely sucking Don and John, she found herself getting very hot as she thought of herself as a slave girl doing what her master and mistress ordered.

In any case, when, in the movie, Jean was in position, Susan obediently licked and sucked her cunt: lesbian action that would have been unthinkable not long ago, she now performed before an audience with no discernable hesitation. She licked and fingered Jean to orgasm and, without waiting for instruction, moved toward Cynthia. Again, while the camera remained on Susan, it was quite obvious, when you looked for it, that Jean kept her open, wet cunt exposed rather than covering herself.

Then, as described before, Cynthia removed her jeans and panties, and, getting cold feet, sat down and covered herself. The picture twisted around as John, who had taken the camera before Susan licked Jean, gave it to Don and reached down and pulled her legs up and open, the camera now showing a much fleshier, hairier cunt than that of either Susan or Jean. Cynthia's reluctance to have lesbian sex may have been real, but the dvd showed a very wet, excited cunt that actually longed for sex of any kind. In any case, when Susan moved in and started licking and sucking, particularly the clit, Cynthia's opposition vanished and she began undulating up and down, reaching for Susan's tongue.

For some reason, as Susan admitted later, working on Cynthia really aroused her, making her want to have Cynthia really explode as a result of her actions. Thus, when she licked all the way back and Cynthia responded even more vigorously than before, Susan inserted her finger into Cynthia's asshole, finally getting it all the way in, and finger-fucked her. That seemed to be the final impetus, and Cynthia surged up and down in a massive orgasm.

However, even after going off and slumping back, her hips continued a slow flexing as Susan lightly licked her clit while wiggling her finger way up inside her ass. When Susan finally stopped and slowly withdrew her finger, Cynthia just lay back on the couch, spread wide open, all shyness gone -- at least until she recovered. All this was shown graphically on the dvd, of course, and the three viewers wondered among themselves as to what Cynthia's reaction to watching herself had been. That, of course, was far from the end, as Susan's greatest humiliation followed -- masturbating in front of an audience. As Susan watched herself, she was amazed at how sexy she looked, particularly when she really got into it and forgot, or perhaps, even enjoyed, having an audience. When the Susan on the dvd arched up, resting on her feet and shoulder blades, pelvis jerking in orgasm, the Susan on the bed couldn't believe her eyes, having no memory of such a violent climax. She was actually startled that she even excited herself, and found that, involuntarily, her fingers were working on her cunt as she watched. The other two were not immune to the climax (in another way) of the dvd show, and all three were ready for real action.

However, the dvd was still running, showing Susan lying flat, seemingly out. Susan commented, "You know, I never was really out. It was more like being in a stupor, for I heard everything that was said. When someone suggested, I think it was Jean, carrying me out to the car, I wanted to say that I could walk, but nothing came out. It was a very funny feeling!"

The dvd ran on, but the picture suddenly twisted and showed the room turning. This was when Cynthia woke up to the fact that she was naked below the waist and dropped the camera. John quickly picked it up in time to catch a glimpse of Cynthia's ample bottom jiggling as she scooted out of the room. Then, as they discussed taking Susan home, he snapped the camera into its tripod and left it, still recording a wide angle view, showing only her, lying there almost naked. Finally, Jean suggested that Don go get the car warmed up for Susan, and, of course, he went out.

Lying there on the bed, Jean had a sudden premonition and said, "Well, I guess the shows over, I'll turn the TV off." Before she could move, however, what she had feared, dreaded in fact, occurred. The camera continued to run, recording Susan lying there in an otherwise empty room. Abruptly, there was movement and, in the background, Jean appeared, followed immediately by John, his cock protruding very conspicuously from his trousers. On the bed, there was a gasp from Susan, an "Oh, my god," from Jean, and a very ominous silence from Don.

In the picture, Jean reached an upholstered chair and, without prompting, bent over, resting on the arm. John reached down and swept her skirt up over her back, leaving her hips virtually naked and, unmistakably ready for screwing. Without any preliminaries, John ran his cock into her and began a powerful fucking, pistoning into her so rapidly that his hips were almost a blur, pounding so hard that she was pushed down toward the seat of the chair. Jean responded with equal vigor, making orgasmic moves almost as soon as he entered.

The entire fucking sequence couldn't have taken more than a few minutes, both attaining tremendous satisfaction at about the same time. Pausing only a few seconds after coming, John pulled his depleted cock out of her cunt and stuffed it back in his pants and moved out of camera range. It took a little longer for Jean to recover herself and lift herself off of the chair. Standing there for a few more seconds, she finally looked around, walked, shakily, over near where Susan was lying, and picked up her panties. Just as she was putting them on, she looked off camera and, as she had told Susan, saw Cynthia watching her. Guiltily, she pulled her panties up, dropped her skirt and, as calmly as she could, asked for a blanket for Susan. Shortly afterwards Don returned, picked up Susan and they left, leaving the camera running for some time afterwards, showing nothing but an empty room. However, the damage had been done.

12