Further into the Furlong Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kind of, yeah," I laughed. "I just sorta squizzed this in the bathroom cupboard and I thought it'd be fun to try it out."

He chuckled at that. "Well, feel free to join in with me if you'd like to, Shane. There isn't anything to be embarrassed about in two men masturbating together."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Me and Jake did it the other night and that was fun."

"Exactly," he smiled. "Jake and I have had our moments too."

That made me raise my eyebrows in surprise. "For real?"

"Yes," he nodded. "Only in the last couple of years... I think it's rather beautiful, although he'd probably make fun of me describing it as such."

I sat down next to him on his double bed and he started wanking again. Part of me wanted to join in with him but another part - the old Brissy part - held me back.

"The part at the top of your cock, your glans, is what gives you pleasure," he told me, gently working his foreskin up and down across it. "Focus your movements on that, using your thumb to stimulate the little ridge at the base of it and your fingers to rub the two lobes at the back of it."

He showed me what he meant and his whole big phallus swelled to its full incredible size in appreciation.

He smiled and me and I smiled back at him and then he told me some more tips of how to maximise my pleasure.

The way Uncle Rob stroked his manhood looked so 'adult' and mature compared to the way I would do it. His pace was measured and the movements of his fingers, thumb and palm deliberate. He really knew how to work himself to get the most out of every millimetre of his cock.

I was still wanking the way I did when I first discovered it about six years earlier, flogging my dick like crazy for a few frantic minutes until it was sperm time. What I was seeing here showed me how much I needed to learn to enjoy myself properly by caressing my cock more slowly and carefully.

"Have you heard of anal masturbation?" he asked me as I was arguing with myself about whether or not I should join in with the full massage he was giving his dick.

"No," I shrugged. "Is it a gay thing?"

He laughed at that. "It's not gay to enjoy stimulating your bum, Shane. It's something I discovered a few years and which now gives me an enormous amount of pleasure."

He took his hand off his cock and reached across to the drawer of his bedside table. He pulled out a bullet-shaped rod of plastic that was cream-coloured and about six inches long.

He smiled, "Since you've brought the lube along it makes sense to put it to use."

I passed him the lube and he squirted some onto the rod before smearing it right around the full length and circumference.

"I use this to masturbate myself anally," he informed me, "but you can use your finger as a starting point if you're curious to try."

"Are you gonna push that thing up your butt?" I asked. I was wondering if that's what had caused the thing to look so big and puffy.

"That's right," he nodded. "The pleasure receptors that it stimulates work hand-in-hand with those inside the head of the penis. In other words, you masturbate your cock at the same time that you work something in and out of your bum."

"You can't spooge off just by wanking off your arse, then?" I asked.

"Actually you can, but you have to be extremely aroused. I've only managed it on myself when I've held off from masturbating my dick for a week or so... something that doesn't happen very often, I'm afraid!"

I chuckled at that. I simply loved his openness. He was over double my age but he still liked whacking off: I could well relate to that and respected him more for admitting it.

My dad would probably claim that everyone over about twenty-five should have enough self-restraint to be to resist jerking off. Not that I would ever discuss anything like this with him. Once when he'd got a glance of my dick in the swimming pool changing rooms, he'd been utterly mortified like I was making a pass at him or something!

"Would you like to see me masturbate myself anally?" Uncle Rob asked. "I'm likely to get extremely turned on and I'm sure you know what you're going to see happen once I've worked up a fast enough rhythm."

"You go for it, Uncle Rob!" I grinned at him. "It'd be awesome to see you and I really don't mind watching your dick shoot off if you don't mind showing me."

"It'd be fun!" he chuckled. "Only probably best you don't ever mention this to your dad."

"I swear that's never gonna happen," I laughed back.

He moved the plastic rod down between his legs and lined the tip of it up with where his big gaping pucker would be.

He asked, "Does this disgust you a bit? Seeing me use my anus for sexual pleasure..."

"Not at all," I shrugged. "I've seen stuff getting pushed up butts in porn... it's never really turned me on, but I've never been disgusted by it either."

"Good," he smiled. "I actually view it as very important and special part of my sex life."

He pushed the tip of the rod against the stretched ring of arsehole and then worked the whole length steadily up into his mud tunnel. It slid up him surpringly easily and he chuckled at the way my eyes were fixed on it pushing upwards through the dense hair bristling from his crack.

"Now I just work it in and out," he said with a contented sigh, starting to do precisely that. "And I gently masturbate my penis which - believe me - has swollen as hard as it gets."

I didn't need to believe him - I could see the thing throbbing demandingly against his hand.

He settled his head back against his pillow and worked up a nice, smooth rhythm on both his cock and with the plastic rod sliding in and out of his arse. "Oh God, I'm in heaven, Shane!" he gasped with his eyes closed. "I'd really like for you to experience the same pleasure sometime soon..."

I asked him, "You still won't mind if I wank myself off? I'm finding this a total turn-on!"

He grinned, still with his eyes closed, and replied, "I'd be flattered if you would. And I'd enjoy it enormously if we could climax together."

I pulled the waistband of my boxers down and tucked it under my big spunk-filled balls. Then I grabbed the lube and slowly - oh so slowly - started to rub a generous dollop of it onto my cock. It was gold! Cool and slippery, really luxurious.

I eased my foreskin back and rubbed the liquid along the whole length my knob. It responded by growing even harder between my fingers and the plump round head of it swelled up like a ripe, purple plum. As I started working my fist up and down the shaft, it throbbed in appreciation. This was going to be something special and I was pleased to be doing it sitting alongside Uncle Rob while he lay on his bed.

Silently I copied his strokes, thumbing my cock-head for a bit then tightly squeezing the shaft. I pulled my foreskin right back like he had to let my natural dick juices flow for a bit. Then I gently wanked myself, matching his steady pace, jerking my shaft up and down as I watched him do the same to his.

"Would you mind very much, Shane, if I turn over and stick my bum out a bit? I find it opens my rectum up fully so I can properly stimulate myself inside..."

"Go right ahead," I said, fascinated to watch yet another unexpected development.

He rolled over and knelt forwards on all-fours, reaching under his big ball-sack to work the plastic rod in and out of his butt, while he wanked his long thick cock off pointing downwards towards his bedding.

"It might look a little odd," he smiled up at me with his face going red, "but this is by far the best position for a man to masturbate himself both front and rear."

"Can I get behind you and watch the rod thing going in and out?"

"Of course you can!" he beamed at me. "Just be aware there might be a certain... distinctive odour..."

I scrambled around to kneel behind and watch the cream-coloured plastic rod sliding with gathering momentum through his dilated rear. I started beating myself off more quickly and roughly, noticing his hand was quickening too as it slid up and down his cock. I pointed my big hard-on towards his rod-pumelled bunghole as I roughly yanked my foreskin back and forth, and he grinned naughtily at me over his shoulder.

Then, in the spur of the moment, I pushed his hand off the rod up his butt and said, "I reckon this'd be more comfortable!" before sliding it in and out for him. I worked up a hard, fast rhythm, really jabbing it up his arse to fully stimulate what he'd called his pleasure centre, and he started calling out, panting, "Ah yeah... yeah! Really give it to me!"

His cock started squirting in short white bursts as he wanked it, firing rhythmically like milk spurting from the teat of a cow's udder. His hand kept slamming up and down his meat as thick surges of his semen shot relentlessly from its bulbous head, and he grunted and gasped as his balls disgorged themselves, making a thick white puddle underneath his huge shaft.

My own big cock quickly followed suit, and I spoofed off explosively right across his back and over the two big cheeks of his arse. I started apologising for the mess even while I was still shooting but he hushed me soothingly, saying, "Just enjoy this, Shane. This is such an intense moment for us both."

Afterwards, we quietly made our way along to the bathrooom so we could clean each other off. Uncle Rob got some face-cloths from the airing cupboard and he knelt in front of me to gently wipe all the semen from my softening cock. I did the same to him, first kneeling before him and cleaning all the white stickiness from his huge spent phallus as it started to droop. Then he turned around and I wiped his back and his big, solid arse, working the cloth into the hot hairiness of his furrow making sure that all traces of my powerful ejaculation were removed.

"Thank you, Shane," he smiled as we bid each other goodnight. "Thank you for what was a rather magnificent moment... I think, for us both."

I nodded and grinned at him. "It was awesome, Uncle Rob. I really enjoyed it!"

"I hope I can do something just as special for you while you're staying with us..."

"I hope so too," I chuckled and then we headed back to our separate bedrooms to sleep.

As I lay in my bed, finally feeling myself relax enough to sleep, I smiled with happy amazement at what I'd just done and decided that staying with Uncle Rob and Jake was likely to prove far more fun than I would ever have dared hope.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
gest90gest90over 1 year ago

, i've had a few cucks from the latter with very appreciative spouses or GF who enjoy seeing their man be submissive with daddy, not into S&M or BDSM as it just makes me feel stupid and i maintain men who enjoy that are subconsciously getting revenge on the person who bullied them at school, i used self deprecating sarcasm with any potential bullies i met, they usually became my friends so they could get me to 'roast' others, i even did teachers if they overstepped the mark in class, like the history teacher who made a racist remark to a friend i'd known since the day i was born as his mother was in the next bed to my own, him on 17th me on 18th, we were in the same class for eleven years and playedf on same soccer team for seven till the night i did my ACL and he carried me all the way to my home, about a mile piggyback, the last 100yds up a steep hill, right to my front door which was 200yds past his own, thirty years later him and his wife bought a bungalow across the street from me making us neighbours again until my own divorce after 33yrs married, i used to shout insults at him through my own letterbox as he'd pass on his electric cycle, nothing too bad, 'your back wheel has stopped going roon' was the usual one till i would swap it for 'your back wheels going roon' he wouldn't be a patch on his grandfather, known county wide for cycling around the area a huge leather suitcase strapped in the front, another on the back, going door to door in little villages, hamlets and farms selling clothes after he arrived here following partition in 1947 known far and wide as just 'kooshey' chiildren would even shout it at any other adult on a bike, probably did it myself at least once, his scottish granny made the first curries we ever tasted. a true and genuine friend..

gest90gest90over 1 year ago

DAMMIT! justt seen there are only two comments and they are from seven years ago, this story is obviously a victim of the sites success with so much choices in genre just in the 'gay' section, not forgetting those in 'crossdressing' & 'incest' It's certainly not because of the writing which is really great, i don't say that lightly either. i was really looking forward to the next instalment but looks like there never was one, unlike a few others with chapters into the high 40's.

i loved the uncle's explanation about arse play and was hoping he would give the 'twink' his first rimming, if he liked being fucked with a dildo he'd love a vibrator or one of the 'thrust' versions, then there's the rimjob, that would make him cum like a firehose. u still remember receiving my first at the grand age of 55, i didn't know what i was missing until a gorgeous mature CD rimmed me for more than an hour while i sucked her 'clitty' she was ravenously burying her tongue inside my outer sphincter, moaning and groaning, her voice muffled by my arse cheeks, either i was a good cocksucker, hers being only the third one i'd ever blown, OR i have a really tasty hole to rim? ego not big enough to assume it was both but i don't know? she demanded i fuck her at least every two weeks and our weekend sessions lasted from mid afternoon saturdays till after midnightm, a nap, last visit we nodded off with me still inside her, when i woke i still was so i woke her by gently breeding her pussy till she whispered 'good morning daddy' which nearly made me cum, until she requested my load for 'breakfast' which i served to her in bed. then we had coffee and a joint before she resumed her position and sucked my cock till it was hard before straddling me and lowering herself onto it for what she called a 'snogride' deep tongue action kisses as she fucked herself on my cock until i came inside her, eventually leaving at 2pm on sunday afternoon. the length of visit was not unusual as i don't do 'quick fucks' i also prefer bareback so much better for breeding any of my girls. i meet them on fabguys and fabswingers

gest90gest90over 1 year ago

DAMMIT! justt seen there are only two comments and they are from seven years ago, this story is obviously a victim of the sites success with so much choices in genre just in the 'gay' section, not forgetting those in 'crossdressing' & 'incest' It's certainly not because of the writing which is really great, i don't say that lightly either. i was really looking forward to the next instalment but looks like there never was one, unlike a few others with chapters into the high 40's.

i loved the uncle's explanation about arse play and was hoping he would give the 'twink' his first rimming, if he liked being fucked with a dildo he'd love a vibrator or one of the 'thrust' versions, then there's the rimjob, that would make him cum like a firehose. u still remember receiving my first at the grand age of 55, i didn't know what i was missing until a gorgeous mature CD rimmed me for more than an hour while i sucked her 'clitty' she was ravenously burying her tongue inside my outer sphincter, moaning and groaning, her voice muffled by my arse cheeks, either i was a good cocksucker, hers being only the third one i'd ever blown, OR i have a really tasty hole to rim? ego not big enough to assume it was both but i don't know? she demanded i fuck her at least every two weeks and our weekend sessions lasted from mid afternoon saturdays till after midnightm, a nap, last visit we nodded off with me still inside her, when i woke i still was so i woke her by gently breeding her pussy till she whispered 'good morning daddy' which nearly made me cum, until she requested my load for 'breakfast' which i served to her in bed. then we had coffee and a joint before she resumed her position and sucked my cock till it was hard before straddling me and lowering herself onto it for what she called a 'snogride' deep tongue action kisses as she fucked herself on my cock until i came inside her, eventually leaving at 2pm on sunday afternoon. the length of visit was not unusual as i don't do 'quick fucks' i also prefer bareback so much better for breeding any of my girls. i meet them on fabguys and fabswingers, i've had a few cucks from the latter with very appreciative spouses or GF who enjoy seeing their man be submissive with daddy, not into S&M or BDSM as it just makes me feel stupid and i maintain men who enjoy that are subconsciously getting revenge on the person who bullied them at school, i used self deprecating sarcasm with any potential bullies i met, they usually became my friends so they could get me to 'roast' others, i even did teachers if they overstepped the mark in class, like the history teacher who made a racist remark to a friend i'd known since the day i was born as his mother was in the next bed to my own, him on 17th me on 18th, we were in the same class for eleven years and playedf on same soccer team for seven till the night i did my ACL and he carried me all the way to my home, about a mile piggyback, the last 100yds up a steep hill, right to my front door which was 200yds past his own, thirty years later him and his wife bought a bungalow across the street from me making us neighbours again until my own divorce after 33yrs married, i used to shout insults at him through my own letterbox as he'd pass on his electric cycle, nothing too bad, 'your back wheel has stopped going roon' was the usual one till i would swap it for 'your back wheels going roon' he wouldn't be a patch on his grandfather, known county wide for cycling around the area a huge leather suitcase strapped in the front, another on the back, going door to door in little villages, hamlets and farms selling clothes after he arrived here following partition in 1947 known far and wide as just 'kooshey' chiildren would even shout it at any other adult on a bike, probably did it myself at least once, his scottish granny made the first curries we ever tasted. a true and genuine friend.

see what you've made me do robert and all because there is no chapter 2 thru 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I hope his uncle and cousin can both help him start using his ass. Their help and experience could make the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

There has to be at least a second chapter to this story. He has to find out how good it feels to have a hard cock in his ass.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Father & Son Realise What They Need Son finds his father on an internet chatroom and likes it.in Gay Male
Daddy's Little Butt Boy A father teaches his son the ins and outs of butt play.in Gay Male
Dad's Man Cave Erotic Gay Short Story.in Gay Male
Dad and Uncle Chad Son's nosiness uncovers an unlikely relationship.in Gay Male
More Stories