Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 01

Story Info
Peggy has more adventures in Paris with a lovely couple.
6.7k words
4.47
44k
35

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: These stories are a continuation of member/author Walterio's excellent 12 part series, Peggy Sanford a Worldly Woman and his extra story Peggy Sanford and the Secret Society. After I read his stories all I could think was "That was hot! I wish I was her." Walterio wrote these in response to member/author Peggy46's invitation to anyone to continue or add to the stories that she wrote about herself and her wild sex life. I tried to fill in enough background information to make this story readable on its own but I recommend that you read Walterio's Pegyy46's stories or any of the other authors who wrote stories about Peggy Sanford.

Chapter 1 Introduction / Meeting Marcel & Mathilda

Peggy Sanford shoved her hips back against the strong muscular thighs of the young black male who was kneeling behind her. As she moved, his fat ten inch black cock slid into her thoroughly lubed and stretched asshole. Her movements also caused some of the twelve plus inch cock of a second black male, who was lying underneath her, to slide out of her slick wet pussy. The two men fucking Peggy's ass and pussy were very skilled and experienced in double fucking a woman. They were members of the Massai tribe from Kenya. The tribe is legendary for the size of their cocks and their sexual prowess.

The two men timed their movements so that one of them was always buried deep in one of her holes. The other would slide his cock out of either her ass or her pussy until just the head was in her. When they slid their cocks back into her, they went slow, so slow that she could feel every inch, every bump and vein as the big fat cocks filled her with pleasure.

Peggy's moans of pleasure were muffled by a third big black cock. Its owner held her head in his hands and slid his cock back and forth, fucking her mouth. The men fucking her pussy and ass started to increase their pace, thrusting their cocks into her faster and harder on each stroke, driving Peggy closer and closer to the brink of a powerful orgasm.

The young man fucking Peggy's face pulled his cock out of her mouth and ordered her to lick and suck his balls. Before she did, Peggy took a second to look around the room. She saw three more young black men standing on a stage behind the man in her mouth. They too were naked and stroking their large cocks. Peggy knew that they were keeping themselves hard so they could fill her holes when the first three were done. All six of the black men were members of the same tribe. Peggy looked around the rest of the club. All of the tables were filled with either attractive couples or small groups. They were in various stages of dress. Many of them were caressing and fondling their partners, turned on by Peggy's shameless erotic display. She saw her hosts, Marcel and his beautiful wife Mathilda in the front row. The look of lust in their eyes only fueled Peggy's desires even more.

The story of how a beautiful, middle-aged, white, American, country-club wife and soccer mom came to be on the stage at an underground sex club in Paris being enthusiastically gangbanged by six young black African men begins years ago.

Peggy's obsession with sex began when she was young. It started with her playing "show me yours and I'll show you mine" and as she grew older it advanced to "I'll let you touch mine if you let me touch yours." She was masturbating long before she could achieve an orgasm. Once she had her first orgasm she couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. She wanted another and another and another, soon she became insatiable.

When she was a young girl Peggy discovered that several young boys in the neighborhood were peering in her windows. Instead of being scared or upset, she got excited. It turned her on. She came to love being watched while dressing, undressing, and masturbating. There was something exhilarating about knowing that someone was looking at her enjoying herself being naked and naughty. As she grew older she grew bolder wearing shorter skirts and tighter tops. Now she rarely wears panties or a bra, hoping that a sudden turn or move could expose her to anyone watching. In high school, Peggy was one of "those girls." Most of her dates ended with her in the back seat of a car or under the bleachers. She especially liked to "accidentally" make two dates for the same night. Most times the guys didn't mind sharing her. I guess you could say she was the high school slut.

Her first multi partner gangbang was in college during her freshman year spring break in Daytona Beach. She entered a wet t-shirt contest on a dare. She won and ended up with seven college guys in a Travelodge Motel later that night. At one point all seven guys were involved with her at the same time. She didn't think it was possible, but somehow they managed. She was sore for a week after that.

After college Peggy got married and took a job as a flight attendant. Her husband was much older than her and an experienced swinger. He and Peggy soon became very involved in the lifestyle. In fact Peggy was a frequent model on the cover of a popular swinger's magazine. The accompanying articles in the magazine were all about her sex life. It was a great turn on for Peggy to open up about all of the intimate details of her sex life and her naughty adventures. The articles led to one of Peggy's most memorable adventures.

Peggy received an anonymous letter forwarded from the magazine. The letter writer told her about a motel that had a special room that had two way mirrors on both side walls. Anyone in the accompanying rooms could see everything that happened in the special room. Peggy put on her sexist outfit and she and husband headed to the motel. She put on a show, flirting with the clerk to make sure they got the special room. The room had a big round bed and mirrors on the walls. She and her husband spend the whole night naked, fucking and sucking. When her husband needed a break, Peggy pleasured herself, making sure to face the mirrors.

About a month later they received a package forwarded from the swinger's magazine. The package contained a video tape of highlights of their night in the hotel. An accompanying note said that the video was available for sale at truck stops around the country. It excited Peggy to know that countless persons were enjoying themselves, watching her video.

Peggy also had a very active sex life at her job as a flight attendant. During layovers she would hooked up with handsome customers or member of the crew. Staying in a hotel room with two or three other flight attendants led to some wild lesbian encounters. Peggy enjoyed these encounters but she would never give up sex with a man. She just loved cock too much.

Peggy and a few of the other flight attendants worked as escorts during some of their longer layovers in New York, Miami and Las Vegas. One time in Miami she worked as a hostess/escort for a group of business men on a fishing trip. She was naked as soon as the boat left the harbor until it returned the next day. The eight businessmen and three crew members all used her ass, pussy and mouth singularly and in numerous multiple combinations. She came back sore, full of cum and satisfied. She was also ten thousand dollars richer.

Peggy flew, fucked and had many exciting adventures until the airline went bankrupt. Her husband made enough money that she didn't need to work. So after fourteen years of working she found herself a stay at home soccer mom. But Peggy soon found out she missed traveling and the sexual adventures she had at work. To make matters worse, a year later her husband became ill and he lost interest in sex. He sold his business for huge profit and took up golf. He started going on golf trips around the world. Peggy went on few trips with him but she didn't golf and soon became bored.

Peggy was bored and frustrated and when Peggy was bored and frustrated she became naughty. She started to have affairs. She seduced her neighbor's eighteen year old son, several members and employees at her country club, a cop who stopped her for speeding; even the UPS man wasn't safe.

Peggy fucked her first black man when she accompanied her husband on his first golfing trip to the Caribbean. On the second day of their trip Peggy booked a massage in the hotel spa. The masseuse was a tall thin handsome black man named Lewis. His talented hands soon had Peggy hot and bothered. Lewis recognized that Peggy was turned on and he offered to help her cum. Peggy accepted his offer and Lewis massaged her to an intense orgasm. The next day Peggy returned for another massage. This time Lewis spent quite a lot of time massaging her ass. When she became turned on by his touch, Lewis knew he could have his way with her. He slipped his cock into her ass and filled it with numerous loads of cum. Every day for the rest of her trip, Peggy went to the spa for a massage and everyday Lewis fucked her beautiful ass.

It was around this time that Peggy found out that she is poly-orgasmic, that is the more orgasms she has, the more she wants. Most women can only cum a few times before they become so sensitive that they can't stand to be touched. Peggy is not like that; she can keep going and going. She learned this when she had an affair with one of the members of her country club named Bill. He seemed to recognize the condition in her. One afternoon while they were fucking in an out of the way motel, Bill tied Peggy to the bed. He started masturbating her, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, each orgasm better, deeper, and more lasting than the last one. Peggy begged Bill to stop, but he didn't, in fact he increased his actions. Just when Peggy thought she couldn't take anymore, she had one massive intense overwhelming orgasm that seemed endless. She passed out. When she woke up her pussy was sore and tender but it had been the most pleasurable experience of her life. At first she thought she would never experience such an intense feeling of sexual fulfillment ever again. But she was wrong, since that day she has experienced it other times but only with the right lover or lovers. Peggy knew that playing close to home wasn't safe. She needed to find a job where she could travel and have some free time to have all the sex she wanted. She found a job as an on-site insurance claims representative. The job involved plenty of traveling around the country. With her kids in college and her husband on golf trips it was easy for her to extend her business trips and enjoy all the sexual adventure she desired. Her husband didn't care if she worked; his new passion was his golfing. Peggy's passion is sex, wild, uninhibited sex. She loves sex with men, women, couples, or groups. It doesn't matter as long as everyone enjoys themselves. Peggy is a strikingly beautiful woman. Although she is 46 years old, she can easily pass for someone 10 years younger. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall, weighs 103 pounds, and has a firm, tone, natural 35C-23-36 figure. Her nipples are prominent and exceptionally sensitive, so sensitive that she can cum from just the right touch. Peggy's pussy is not shaved; she likes the natural look and feel. Although she is not tall, she has worked as a part time lingerie model in the past. She loves wearing the sexy revealing clothes almost as much as she loves being seen naked.

Peggy's adventure in Paris started when her husband invited her to go along on a three week golf trip to the Bordeaux region of France. Normally Peggy didn't go on many of her husband's golf trips but she couldn't resist a trip to France. While her husband and his golf partners played golf Peggy amused herself with her own adventures.

She found a spa near the hotel that offered exclusive skin care using local spring water and the health and beauty enhancing properties of grapes. The spa also offered private massages. Once again Peggy was treated to a wonderful massage and a delightful ass fucking from her masseur, Henri. Later in the week Henri and several of his assistants came to Peggy's hotel room for a "private massage." They left a couple of hours later with theirs balls empty of cum and a fully satisfied Peggy napping on the bed.

Peggy was treated to a private tour of the surrounding wineries by two handsome French gentlemen. After the tour she was treated to an exciting double fuck of her pussy and asshole in their hotel room. The following morning she returned for a repeat performance with her gentlemen friends before they checked out.

She met her hosts for her trip to Paris one afternoon at her hotel. Marcel and Mathilda were a younger couple in their early thirties. He was very handsome and fit, about 5'11'' tall with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was very attractive, about 5'7' tall, thin with shapely legs, a curvy ass and nice full set of breasts. She had light brown hair and light blue eyes. They were on holiday and having a drink when they saw Peggy sitting alone. They invited Peggy to join them for dinner. Before dinner she joined them at their vacation home for wonderful passion filled threesome. For over three hours they satisfied themselves in the most erotic and enjoyable ways. Marcel and Mathilda were so pleased with Peggy that they invited her visit them in Paris.

The following Wednesday morning Peggy took the train to Paris. She spent the afternoon touring Paris with Mathilda. Over lunch Peggy told Mathilda about her poly-orgasmic condition and the afternoon she spent with Bill. When Marcel came home from work they had another exciting threesome. After a lovely dinner, where Mathilda told her husband about Peggy's poly-orgasmic condition, they returned to the bedroom. Marcel and Mathilda tied Peggy to their bed. They were relentless as they brought Peggy to climax after climax. Again she passed out as she experienced another massive intense overwhelming orgasm.

The next day while Peggy and Mathilda were having lunch at sidewalk café, they met two of her hosts' friends, Michelle and Louis. The guys went back to Mathilda's apartment with Peggy and Mathilda. They had a lovely foursome that concluded with Michelle and Louis both taking a turn fucking Peggy's ass. Peggy came to realize that all the men she had met in France enjoyed fucking her ass. That was fine with her as she also loved it; she considered it the ultimate in submission. Peggy loved being totally dominated. She always felt ashamed, humiliated and wonderfully wicked after being fucked in the ass.

After Michelle and Louis left, Peggy and Mathilda stayed in bed and enjoyed a lovely lesbian love session together. When Marcel came home from work he joined them for another intense threesome. Then they cleaned up and went out for dinner. Over dinner they discussed plans for a party for Friday night. Marcel and Mathilda wanted to invite several of their friends to meet Peggy. They all knew Peggy's husband was coming on Saturday and that Peggy would have to be careful while he was there.

After dinner they quickly returned to the apartment. They all knew that they each would have many different lovers at the party tomorrow but Marcel and Mathilda wanted to have one more night alone with Peggy. They had become as of fond of Peggy as she was of them.

Mathilda and Peggy went into the bedroom and quickly stripped. Once they were naked they passionately kissed and embraced each other. Their legs intertwined as they grinded their pussies against each other's legs. Both of them were so excited that they were wet already. They rubbed their breasts and hard nipples against each other as their hands roamed across each other bodies, caressing and stroking each other's thighs and buttocks. Mathilda and Peggy were standing next to the bed kissing and caressing each other when Marcel came in the room. He quickly stripped and walked up next to them. He reached out and began fondling their buttocks. Mathilda and Peggy broke their kiss and Mathilda kissed her husband. After he kissed his wife, Marcel kissed Peggy and then all three shared a tongue filled kiss. Peggy reached down and felt Marcel's uncut cock, it was semi-hard. She stroked her hand back and forth, uncovering and covering the foreskin from the head. Peggy broke from the kiss and dropped down to her knees. She ran her hand along the length of Marcel's cock, jerking and stroking it as it turned as hard as steel. Peggy looked up and saw that Marcel and Mathilda were locked in a passionate kiss.

Peggy held Marcel's cock as she began licking the head. She flicked her tongue across and around the head before she took about half of it in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock, swallowing more and more of his cock each time. Mathilda dropped to her knees next to Peggy. Peggy took her mouth off Marcel's cock and held it for Mathilda. Mathilda took her husband in her mouth and began sucking his cock as Peggy bent down and licked her tongue all over his balls. Then they switched. Peggy and Mathilda worked together, one of them would kiss and suck Marcel's cock while the other licked and sucked his balls. Marcel's legs trembled as he leaned back, groaning and relishing the pleasure while two beautiful women used their mouths to make love to his cock.

Peggy moved around and knelt behind Marcel. She began rubbing her hands on his buttocks while Mathilda sucked on his balls and stroked his cock. Peggy pushed Marcel's ass cheeks apart and kissed his cheeks before running her tongue gently into the crack of his ass. Mathilda moved Marcel's cock to her mouth, she knew her husband loved to have his ass played with and that he would cum soon. Peggy flicked her tongue closer and closer to Marcel's asshole. She spread his cheeks further apart and dipped her tongue deeper into the crack. Mathilda furiously worked her mouth up and down on her husband's cock as she fondled and massage his balls. Peggy's tongue slowly circled the sensitive skin around Marcel's anus. He flinched and groaned at the contact. Peggy then pushed her tongue up into his asshole. Marcel shuddered and cried out as the pleasure overwhelmed him. Peggy kept up her rimming of Marcel's ass. She pushed her tongue as far as she could into his asshole. That drove Marcel over the edge.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," Marcel cried out as his cock fired spurt after spurt of cum into Mathilda's mouth.

Mathilda swallowed as fast as she could but some of Marcel's cum dribbled out of the side of her mouth, down her chin and fell on her breasts. Peggy was still rimming Marcel's asshole when he pulled his cock from Mathilda's mouth and stepped away from them. He moved over to the bed and fell back on it. His cock flopped back against his belly as the last of his cum dribbled out. Mathilda swiped a finger across her chin and breasts, gathering up any spilled cum and offered it to Peggy. Peggy grabbed Mathilda's hand and sucked it down, savoring the tasty treat.

Peggy and Mathilda then moved over to Marcel. Mathilda got up and stood between his legs. She bent over Marcel and licked the cum off his cock and belly while Peggy moved behind Mathilda and spread the cheeks of her ass apart. She could see Mathilda's beautiful pussy and asshole staring back at her. The lips of her pussy were puffy and glistening with a coat of her feminine juices already. Peggy ran her tongue through the center of Mathilda's pussy, but stopped just short of her clit. She used her thumbs to pull Mathilda's pussy lips apart as she stuck her tongue deep into her opening, drinking up the sweet nectar. She kept returning to the area near Mathilda's clit but never touched it, working Mathilda to a fever pitch. Mathilda shuddered and moaned with each tantalizing flick of Peggy's talented tongue. She needed to cum and she needed it bad. She took her mouth off Marcel's cock but continued stroking it.

Peggy used her tongue on the hood over Mathilda's clit and gently pushed it back, exposing the sensitive organ. She slowly drew circles around the clit with the tip of her tongue. Mathilda groaned in pleasure as Peggy slowly increased the speed and pressure of her tongue. Around and around Peggy's tongue went, driving Mathilda closer and closer to a powerful climax. Peggy wet one of her fingers by slipping it into Mathilda's pussy and working it around. She took the finger and placed it on Mathilda's puckered anus. As Peggy pushed her wet finger into Mathilda's asshole she quickly flicked her tongue back and forth on Mathilda's clit. Instantly Mathilda came, her legs tensed up as she rose up on her tip toes. Mathilda's body shuddered and shook as she closed her eyes and cried out in pleasure.

12