Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 04

Story Info
Peggy's last day in Paris.
4.4k words
4.57
16.1k
4

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy was jostled as the train lurched forward and pulled out of the station. She was heading back to the Bordeaux Region of France to meet up with her husband and his golfing partners. As she fell back into her seat and looked out the window Peggy reflected on her time in Paris with her new friends, Marcel and Mathilda. It was an unbelievable extended weekend of new and exciting sexual adventures with many different and attractive partners. On Wednesday she made love with her hosts. They helped her take great delight in one of her ultimate poly-orgasmic experiences. The next afternoon she and Mathilda fucked a couple of their male friends before Marcel came home from work. He joined them for another wonderful threesome later that night. On Friday night Marcel and Mathilda had a party in their apartment which turned into a delightful, pleasure filled orgy. The next night Peggy went with her hosts to their friend Linh's sex club where she was fucked and sucked by Linh and her employees in front of a large crowd.

When she thought about the orgy, Peggy had to smile to herself. She had been to many similar parties in the past. Starting from the days when she and her husband were active swingers to just a few weeks ago when she went to an orgy with Pete, a young, single, successful business man and member of her country club. Pete had fucked Peggy on a couple of occasions. He knew she loved to fuck and he guessed she would be willing to be his female guest at an upcoming orgy. He guessed right and she was a big hit. Everyone at the orgy wanted to fuck, suck or get sucked by her, some more than once. That seemed to happen at every orgy she attended; she ended up having sex with everyone there. Men, women, couples, even groups, it didn't matter; Peggy always wound up fucking and sucking everyone there. She loved being the center of attention and receiving all that sexual pleasure. Maybe that was why she loved her night at Linh's sex club so much. It had always been one of her fantasies, being the centerpiece on stage at an intense and exhilarating live sex show.

As Peggy thought about it she realized that she had experienced most of her wildest fantasies already, such as being on the stage on amateur night at a local strip club. She did that in college and it led to her first gangbang. Or acting in a wild sex tape, she did that once, in an out of the way motel early in her swinging days. It excited her when she found out that others were watching her tape and enjoying her lust filled experiences in that motel room. Or the times she worked as an escort during her flight attendant days. She did get paid but she had to do whatever sex acts her client demanded. It really turned her on to give up control of her body like that. Thinking about her old fantasies had Peggy considering re-living some of best ones, and dreaming up some new one ones.

As the train raced along, Peggy's thoughts drifted to her private time with Marcel and Mathilda. The attractive couple had gone out of their way to make her feel welcomed in their home. And they had also gone out of their way to fulfill all of her sexual desires. Marcel and Mathilda had become two of the people that Peggy felt comfortable having one of her poly-orgasmic experiences with. They loved being with her and she felt safe with them.

Peggy's thoughts turned to this morning's pleasant sexual encounter. Peggy woke up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee. When she rolled over she saw that Marcel and Mathilda had left the bed. She was alone and horny. In spite of all sex she had the night before, she was sexually aroused. She got up and went to the bathroom for her morning routine. After that she threw on her short silk robe and walked out into the apartment. She could see Marcel and Mathilda out the balcony. They were drinking coffee and eating pastries. They waved for Peggy to join them.

"Bonjour, Marcel, Mathilda," Peggy said as she stepped out on the balcony.

"Bonjour Peggy, please sit and some coffee," Mathilda replied.

"Merci," Peggy said as she sat down next to Mathilda and poured herself a cup of coffee.

"I see you are picking up a little French," Mathilda commented.

"It's such a lovely language. I must try to learn it. I so much want to come back here," Peggy replied.

"Maybe you can come visit us again, before you return to America?" Mathilda asked hopefully.

"I don't know, I would love to, I really would but my husband and I are only here for another week," Peggy replied.

"If you do come back, you must stay with us again. We have had such a great time with you. In the meantime, try these lovely pastries," Marcel said as he held out a box filled with pastries.

"You two have been such great hosts, I can't thank you enough," Peggy replied as she sipped her coffee.

"And you have been a wonderful guest. You have given us many wonderful memories," Mathilda replied.

"How about one more memory before I have to leave?" Peggy asked coyly as she rubbed her bare foot up along Marcel leg.

"My god, Peggy you are insatiable," Marcel replied as he could feel his cock start to get hard.

"I can't help myself; you two just get me going. I want to be with you two one more time... and I have to leave soon...," Peggy said as she reached out and stroked Mathilda arm.

"Then let us not waste any time," Mathilda replied as she stood up and grabbed Peggy's hand.

Peggy and Mathilda rushed into the bedroom, stripped off their robes and fell onto the bed, naked and laughing. They rolled around so they both were lying on their stomachs facing the door. Marcel came into the bedroom a few seconds later. He walked up to the bed and stopped in front of them. Peggy and Mathilda each pushed a flap of Marcel's robe to the side and reached out to fondle his cock and balls. He slipped the robe off his shoulders onto the floor and stood naked in front of the women.

As Marcel's cock started to grow hard, Mathilda sat up on her knees and took her husband's cock in her mouth. Peggy rolled over onto her back and slipped her head between Marcel's legs. His big balls hung low over her face. Peggy stuck out her tongue and flicked it back and forth across the low hanging sack. Marcel let out a moan as his balls bounced around on the tip of Peggy's tongue. His cock quickly grew longer and harder in Mathilda's mouth as she bobbed her head up and down on the long shaft. Peggy grabbed hold of Marcel's legs and pulled her head up. She sucked one, then the other of his balls into her mouth. Back and forth she traded one testicle for the other until she forced both of them into her mouth at the same time.

Marcel knew his was close to blowing a load of cum into his wife's mouth but he wanted to save it for Peggy. He wanted to fill her holes with cum one last time. He took hold his wife's head and pulled her off his cock.

"Suck her pussy my dear, get her ready, I want to fuck her one more time," he said to his wife.

Mathilda moved over and knelt between Peggy's legs. She pushed Peggy's legs apart and kissed her inner thighs, working her way closer and closer to Peggy's pussy with each kiss. Mathilda saw that Peggy's lips were already glistening with her slick juices; she was already wet and ready to fuck. Mathilda looked up to tell her husband but his mind was otherwise occupied. He was straddling Peggy's head as it hung off the edge of the bed. Marcel had pulled his balls out of Peggy's mouth and replaced them with his cock. He was moaning and his eyes were closed as he fucked his cock back and forth in Peggy's mouth. Mathilda could tell her husband would be cumming soon.

Mathilda leaned her head back down and gently kissed around Peggy's clit as she slipped one, then a second and then a third finger inside her pussy. Peggy was so wet the digits easily slipped in. Peggy lifted her hips up off the bed, exposing all of herself to Mathilda's talented lips and fingers. Mathilda removed her ring finger from Peggy's pussy and slid the slicked up digit down towards her asshole. Carefully she inserted her ring finger into Peggy's anus, sliding it past the tight ring of muscles while looking for any sign of discomfort on Peggy's part. Peggy tensed slightly as the finger entered her, but she consciously forced herself to relax and soon Mathilda's finger was buried in her ass. Mathilda began sliding her fingers back and forth, two in Peggy's pussy and one in her ass. Peggy began moving her hips in unison with Mathilda's fingers. Peggy was well on her way to having an orgasm of her own.

Peggy was still lying on her back with her head hanging off the bed as Marcel continued sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Over and over he fucked her mouth, gradually forcing more and more of his cock into her mouth until her lips touched his groin and his balls bounced off her nose. Peggy held him in her throat until she couldn't stand it. She pushed on his thighs and he pulled his cock half way out of her mouth before he plunged it back in. Peggy's eyes were filled with tears and saliva drooled down her face but she struggled to relax her throat muscles and was able to swallow the whole length of his cock. Marcel tried to hold himself back, to delay his orgasm, but her mouth just felt too good on his cock. He felt his cock and balls tremble as the first huge spurt of semen shot through the long shaft and down her throat. Peggy struggled to keep up with the massive load but some of it leaked out the side of her mouth and down her face. Marcel cried out as more shots of cum gushed through his cock into Peggy's throat.

While Marcel was cumming in Peggy's mouth, Mathilda drove Peggy to a massive climax of her own. She furiously stroked her fingers back and forth in Peggy's pussy and asshole while she licked and sucked on Peggy's clit. When he finished cumming Marcel stepped back and pulled his cock from Peggy's mouth. The last of his cum dribbled out of the opening and onto her face. Peggy began groaning and panting as she was compelled closer and closer to that release of wonderful orgasmic pleasure she desired. She flexed her hips up off the bed as her whole body tensed up. Mathilda knew Peggy was cumming. She increased her sucking and fingering of Peggy's holes causing a tidal wave of ecstasy to flood Peggy's senses. Her body shuddered in overwhelming delight as she came over and over. As Peggy recovered from her orgasms she looked up and saw that Marcel was still standing at the side of the bed. His cock was still hard.

"Turn around Peggy, I want to fuck your pussy one last time," Marcel said.

Peggy turned her body around so that her ass was at the edge of the bed. Mathilda lay down next to Peggy and took her head in her hands. She leaned in and licked Marcel's cum off of Peggy's face before she shared a deep, tongue filled kiss with her. Marcel stepped up and hooked his arms under Peggy's knees. Mathilda broke the kiss and sat up. She grabbed hold of her husband's cock and guided it against the wet puffy lips of Peggy's pussy. Marcel slowly pushed his hips forward and the big fat head of his cock forced its way past the lips and into Peggy's pussy. She let out a loud groan as the fat tool slowly filled her up. Once his cock was fully buried Marcel held himself still for a minute, allowing Peggy to enjoy the feeling of fullness in her pussy. Then he withdrew about half of his cock before sliding it back into her. Peggy moaned as she delighted in the pleasure of that fat tool opening her up. Standing at the side of the bed Marcel had a full range of motion and he began driving his cock in and out of Peggy's pussy faster and faster on each stroke.

While Marcel was fucking Peggy, Mathilda moved up and squatted over Peggy's face. She lowered her hips until she felt the lips of her pussy brush across Peggy's mouth. Peggy responded by snaking out her tongue and flicking it through the folds of Mathilda's pussy. Mathilda moaned when she felt Peggy lick up and down her slit. When Peggy stuck her tongue up inside her, Mathilda cried out in pleasure. Mathilda fell forward and mashed her pussy down on Peggy's face. Peggy reached up, took hold of Mathilda's hips and adjusted her so that Mathilda's clit was directly over her mouth. She took Mathilda's clit between her teeth, and started flicking it with her tongue.

Peggy slid one of her hands down by her own crotch. The whole area was wet with the flowing juices from her pussy. She rubbed her fingers across her sensitive clit, wetting her middle finger with her own juice. She brought her hand back up and slipped it between the cheeks of Mathilda's butt. Mathilda shivered and shook when Peggy's fingers slid across her asshole. Peggy drew circles around Mathilda anus with her finger before slipping the digit inside. Between Peggy's talented tongue licking her clit and the finger buried in her asshole, Mathilda lost control. She cried out as a massive orgasm overtook her senses, her juices flowing from her pussy into Peggy's mouth as she squirted over and over. Once her orgasm passed and she recovered her senses, Mathilda rolled off of Peggy's face and fell back on the bed.

All this time Marcel had been steadily sliding his cock back and forth in Peggy's pussy. After his wife came and rolled off Peggy, Marcel began increasing his pace. He moved up on the bed and slid Peggy's legs up on his shoulders. He leaned over her, pinning her to bed and began driving his cock into her at a furious pace. Over and over he slammed into her, his pubic bone grinding into her clit and his big balls banging off her asshole on every stroke. Marcel was hitting all the right spots, driving Peggy to the climax she desperately needed. She was panting and groaning as she reached around her hips and massaged Marcel's huge balls, urging him to fill her pussy with his hot seed. "That it Marcel, come on, give it to me, cum in me, shoot your fucking cum in me," Peggy cried out.

"Oh my god, yes I'm cumming, ah fuck it, I'm cumming," Marcel groaned as he pushed his cock deep into Peggy's pussy.

Peggy could feel Marcel's body stiffen as the first spurt of his hot seed fired into her pussy. It sent her over the edge and she exploded with an intense orgasm of her own. Marcel's cock continued to shoot spurts of hot cum into her quivering pussy as he ground his body against Peggy's throbbing clit.

Marcel slowed his pace, his cock still leaking cum as their orgasms passed and their bodies started to recover. Slowly he pulled back and guided Peggy's legs to the bed. His cock slid from the grasp of her wet pussy followed a small river of cum. He rolled off of Peggy onto his side, winded and spent. Mathilda moved to the other side of Peggy and cuddled up against her. The three of them laid there silently resting and trying to catch their breath.

Peggy was the first to move, she sat up to check the time. She saw she needed to get moving if she was going to catch her train. She rolled over and gave Marcel and Mathilda a kiss.

"I would love to stay and make love with you two all day...but I've got to get going if I wanta catch my train," Peggy said as she slipped off the bed.

"We know, we would love to do that also," Marcel replied.

"Maybe you could come back sometime, maybe later in the week?" Mathilda asked.

"I would love that. My husband and his golf partners seem to love the courses over here, so I might be able to slip away. I just don't want to impose on you two," Peggy replied.

"We would love to have you come back, right Marcel," Mathilda replied.

"Yes, that would be great. If you come back you must stay us," Marcel said.

"I would love that, you two have been wonderful. If I can't get back here next week, I'll try to convince my husband to come back next year. If he won't come, maybe I'll come alone," Peggy said.

"That would be great if we had you alone for your whole trip," Mathilda said.

I'd love that too," Peggy said as she bent down and kiss each one of them again before heading into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After her shower Peggy quickly packed and dressed in a thin loose fitting cotton sundress without panties or a bra. When she walked out to the living room she discovered that Marcel had already called for a taxi and it was waiting outside. Peggy promised to keep in touch and said her goodbyes to Marcel and Mathilda in the typical French manner, kisses to both cheeks. Luckily there was little traffic and Peggy made it to the train station with only a few minutes to spare.

As the Train neared the Bordeaux region of France, Peggy realize that all these thought of her wonderful sexual adventures in Paris had gotten her excited. She looked around the train to see if anyone had noticed that her nipples had grown hard and her pussy was starting to get wet.

As she looked around the train car she saw that it was almost empty. She did notice a handsome young man who was sitting across from her on the other side of the train. The young man kept glancing over at her. When Peggy looked at him, he smiled. Peggy smiled back and wet her lips with her tongue. He smiled again. She crossed her legs and let her high heel dangle off her foot as she twirled a loose strand of her hair. The young man got up and walked over by Peggy. He sat down and started to talk but Peggy wasn't interested in talk. She reached out and rubbed her hand along his leg up to his crotch. She could feel a large cock growing inside his pants. She moved her hand up to his mouth and held a finger across his lips. He stopped talking and stared at Peggy. She stood up, stepped into the aisle and took a few steps toward the rear of the train. She stopped, looked over her shoulder, winked and smiled before she stepped into the lavatory at the end of the train.

The young man got up and knocked on the lavatory door a few seconds later. Peggy opened the door and pulled him inside. They fell into a warm passionate tongue filled embrace. Peggy reached down and unbuckled the young man's belt. She reached inside his pants and was delighted to discover that he did have a long fat cock. As she ran her hand along its length, it turned hard as steel. He broke the kiss and started to say something but Peggy held up a finger against his lips, silencing him again. She turned around, bent over the sink and pulled her dress up over her ass. He reached out and caressed Peggy's naked buttocks. She moaned in delight when he slipped his hand between her legs and cupped his hand over her warm pussy.

When Peggy pushed her ass back against the young man's hand, he knew exactly what she wanted. The young man dropped his pants to the floor and rubbed his cock up and down in the opening of her pussy. The young man's gifted hands and all her earlier musings on her sexual adventures in Paris had left Peggy dripping wet. She pushed her ass back and a couple inches of his rock hard tool easily slipped inside her. They held themselves still for a second then Peggy pushed back as the young man pushed forward. She let out a soft moaned as she felt his big cock filled her up.

The young man grabbed hold of Peggy's hips and began working his dick back and forth in her pussy. He slowly increased his speed and soon he was driving his dick into her at a rapid pace. The passion was building inside of Peggy as she worked her ass back against the young man. She knew she was close to cumming. She reached a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. That was the push she needed to send her over the edge. Her body tensed up and her pussy milked the young man's cock as she quivered in orgasmic delight. It was too much for the young stud and his cock exploded inside Peggy sending a massive amount of hot cum gushing up into her pussy.

As Peggy recovered from her orgasm, she realized that her young man's cock was still hard. It was one of the things Peggy loved about young studs. As she flexed her hips back and forth she felt the hard tool move inside her. A naughty thought popped into Peggy's mind. She looked over her should at the young man and moved her hips forward while she pushed him away. As his cock slipped from her pussy, a look of disappointment came over his face. Quickly she took hold of his cock, adjusted herself and rubbed the head between the cheeks of her ass and against her anus. The young man's frown was quickly replaced with a beaming smile. He took hold of his cock while Peggy grabbed hold of her buttocks and pulled her cheeks apart.

12