Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 05

Story Info
Peggy meets Lillie and Celeste's "boys"
6.9k words
4.22
18.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy arrived back at her hotel room around four o'clock on Sunday afternoon. Her husband and his golf partners were still at the golf course. The first thing Peggy did was to call Mathilda to let her know she arrived back at her hotel and thank her again for a wonderful, incredible sex filled weekend.

The second thing she did was call Lillie and her roommate Celeste. On the Monday before she went to Paris, Peggy had shared a lovely afternoon making love with the two attractive young women. The three of them had such a good time that afternoon that the young women made Peggy promise that she would get together with them when she returned from Paris. Lillie and Celeste told Peggy that they would entice two of their male friends, Andre and Philippe to join them.

Lillie was delighted to hear from Peggy. She assured Peggy that she and Celeste were looking forward to being with Peggy again. They made plans for Peggy to arrive at their apartment at noon. Lillie told Peggy that the "boys" wouldn't get there until after one. That would give Peggy, Lillie and Celeste some private time alone. Peggy told Lillie that she too was looking forward to a wonderful afternoon.

Peggy was intrigued by Lillie's referring to her male friends as the "boys". The thought of some new, young male lovers got Peggy excited. She quickly thought about her young next door neighbor, Trevor. She had seduced him on the Saturday after he had turned 18 years old. Her husband went to play golf and Trevor came by for his "birthday present". Like most young men, Trevor came quickly the first time but luckily his big cock stayed rock hard and he was able to cum multiple times that day. After that Peggy spent the next couple of Saturdays teaching Trevor everything he needed to know about sex, primarily about pleasing a woman. Now he was a very skilled and accomplished lover who was always ready to come by and fuck Peggy when her husband was away.

Peggy's husband had left a message for Peggy, telling her that the group wouldn't be back to the hotel until seven o'clock when they would meet for dinner. Peggy figured she had time for a long leisurely bath. She stripped off her clothes and headed into the bathroom. After drawing a nice hot bath, she slipped into the relaxing waters to soak. Her mind wandered back to time she had spent with Lillie and Celeste. The young women had introduced a selection of fake cocks to their lovemaking with Peggy and had gone out of their way to ensure Peggy was totally satisfied. Peggy had cherished every minute of her time with the young women. She was looking forward to her return visit and the real cocks they promised to bring.

When her husband returned to the hotel Peggy joined him and the rest of the group for pleasant meal at the hotel restaurant. When her husband asked her about her trip to Paris, Peggy told him that she had gone sightseeing with her hosts and that they had thrown a dinner party to introduce her to several of their friends on Friday night. She also told him that on Saturday night they all attended a show in the theatre district. She didn't mention most of the first two days were spent in bed making love with her hosts and that the party was a prelude to a decadent orgy or that the show was a wild sex show with her as the star. As usual he did not press her for details and Peggy didn't offer any.

Her husband had some news for Peggy. His golfing group had done so well during the last tournament that they had been invited to play at the finals at the Sporting Club Berlin in Germany. They would all be leaving on Wednesday morning and they would stay there until the group left for home on Sunday.

Peggy was conflicted by the news. She was thrilled to be heading to a new city where she would be able to experience some new thrills and sexual adventures but it did change her plans for this week. She wouldn't be able to travel back to Paris to see Mathilda and Marcel. Also she had been looking forward to having Henri the masseuse and his assistants come back to the hotel on Thursday. That was the day he did outcall massages. Now she would have to make an appointment to go see him at the spa on Tuesday. If Henri's assistants weren't available she could always enjoy a "private massage" with just Henri.

Early the next morning Peggy's husband and his golf partners headed to the club while she slept late. She was tired from her weekend in Paris. She had breakfast in her room, took a shower and was in the lobby of her hotel by half past eleven. That gave her a half an hour to get Lillie's apartment. While she was waiting for the taxi she made arrangements for a massage at the spa the next morning.

Peggy took a taxi from the hotel to Lillie's apartment. Lillie and Celeste were excited to see Peggy and they greeted her with the typical French kiss on both cheeks. They engaged in some small talk for a short time but all three knew the real reasons for Peggy's visit. They made their way to the bedroom and stripped off all their clothes. Peggy climbed on the bed and lay down in the middle. She held open her arms, beckoning the young women to join her. The French girls slipped their arms around Peggy and lay down on either side of her.

Lillie leaned over and turned Peggy's head toward her with her hand. She kissed Peggy tenderly on her soft wet lips. Soon the kiss grew deeper and more passionate. Their lips opened and their tongues performed an erotic dance as they explored each other's mouth. Lillie gently cupped her hand around one of Peggy's firm round breasts and lightly brushed her fingertips over the pert erect nipple. Peggy moaned into Lillie's mouth as the mere touch of her fingertips was enough to excite her.

While Lillie kissed Peggy and played with her breast, Celeste slowly glided her hand along Peggy's inner thigh to the swollen lips of Peggy's pussy. Using her fingers she spread Peggy's vagina open and stroked her middle finger into the moist wet slit. Peggy was already wet, so the digit easily slipped inside her. Celeste leaned her head over Peggy's other breast and covered the entire areola with her mouth. She flicked her tongue back and forth across the delicate nipple drawing another passionate moan from Peggy.

Lillie slid her hand away from Peggy's breast, down across her flat belly and came to rest on the top of Peggy's pussy. Lillie fingers searched out Peggy's sensitive clit. Peggy moaned again as this added source of pleasure overtook her senses. She spread her legs open, allowing the young women easier access to her pussy. Lillie broke her kiss with Peggy and kissed her way down Peggy's throat and chest to the nipple she just abandoned. She took the sensitive nub between her teeth and bit down. Peggy groaned as the pain of the bite was turned into jolt of intense pleasure.

Celeste continued licking and sucking on Peggy's other nipple. She slid her middle finger back and forth in Peggy's pussy causing her juices to flow freely. Celeste added her ring finger to Peggy's soaking wet slit and stroked them back and forth. Then she removed her ring finger from Peggy pussy and placed at against her anus. Peggy groaned and her body trembled as she anticipated the penetration of her asshole. She cried out in delight as the thin wet digit slipped into her ass.

Lillie and Celeste each slid a leg across Peggy's outstretched legs, straddling her thighs and holding her down. They now had Peggy exactly where they wanted her, pinned to the bed with their mouths on her breasts, and their hands in her pussy and asshole. Peggy struggled with the young women but her struggles only added to their pleasure. They planned to have their way with her, to make her cum over and over. And that was exactly what Peggy wanted them to do.

Lillie's fingers glided over Peggy's moist pussy locating her throbbing clit. She began to caress and stroke the sensitive nub while Celeste worked her fingers in and out of Peggy's pussy and asshole. They added to Peggy's pleasure by kissing, sucking, licking and biting her nipples. Over and over they drove her to the edge only to hold back. Each stop built her desire, each touch and caress added another level of pleasure to her already over-heated body. The aroma of sex filled the room as the moisture flowed from Peggy's pussy. She could feel a powerful orgasm building inside her. Lillie and Celeste continued their delightful torture of Peggy's pussy, asshole and nipples until she was overwhelmed with desire. She cried out and shuddered as she was caught up in a wave of orgasmic delight. She felt as if a dam had burst as she squirted streams of cum all over the girl's hands and bed. Her body shivered and shook as she came over and over.

Peggy collapsed on the bed, gasping and moaning as she recovered from her intense orgasm. The young French girls showed her no mercy. Celeste slid between Peggy's legs and pushed her legs even farther apart. Peggy's lovely, wet pussy and asshole gazed back at her. Celeste used her lips and tongue to gather up all the juices from between Peggy's thighs, working her mouth closer and closer to Peggy's pussy with each kiss and lick. When she reached Peggy's pussy Celeste used her thumbs to pull the lips apart. She stuck her tongue deep into the opening, drinking up all the sweet nectar she could. Peggy shuddered and moaned with each tantalizing flick of Celeste's talented tongue.

Meanwhile Lillie had moved up by Peggy's head and squatted over her face. She offered her pussy to Peggy and Peggy eagerly accepted. Peggy was dying to return the favor and make the young woman cum. The lips of Lillie's pussy glistened with a coating of her own feminine juices and Peggy was impatient to taste her. She grabbed hold of Lillie's hips and held them steady as she ran her tongue up and down the folds of Lillie's vagina. Then Peggy ran her tongue through the center of Lillie's pussy. She stopped just short of her licking the clit. She used the tip of her tongue to slowly draw circles around the sensitive nub. Lillie groaned in pleasure as Peggy increased the speed and pressure of her tongue. Peggy wet one of her fingers by slipping it into Lillie's pussy and working it around. She pulled the finger out of Lillie's now soaking wet vagina and rested it on her puckered tight anus. When Peggy pushed the wet finger up into Lillie's asshole, Lillie gasped and cried out. Dropping to her knees, Lillie slid her ass back and rubbed her pussy against Peggy's mouth.

Celeste was still driving Peggy wild with her talented tongue. She pushed Peggy's legs up in the air raising her ass off the bed. She worked her tongue down along the lips of Peggy's pussy until she touched the sensitive taint between her pussy and asshole. She flicked her tongue across the taint several times. Peggy gasped as she began panting and moaning. Her body shivered in anticipation. She knew what was coming next. Peggy loved having her asshole rimed; she could cum from ass-play alone. Celeste worked her tongue around and around the rosebud opening of Peggy's anus and at the same time she rubbed her fingers across Peggy's clit. Peggy's breathing became even more labored. Celeste rolled her long tongue into a tight tube and pushed it back and forth, deep into Peggy's anus. The combination of pleasures sent Peggy over the edge and she came again. Her whole body quivered as the tidal wave of ecstasy flooded her senses.

While Peggy was cumming, Lillie kept grinding her pussy against Peggy's mouth. After her orgasm passed, Peggy renewed her licking, sucking and nibbling of Lillie's swollen lips and clit. She drove Lillie wild with desire. The finger Peggy was sliding in and out of Lillie's asshole only added to her building pleasure. When Lillie groaned and cried out, Peggy was sure Lillie was close to cumming. She locked her lips around Lille's clit and sucked hard on the sensitive nub. She worked her finger in and out of her tight asshole, faster and faster. Lillie's entire body froze and tensed up for a few seconds before she began shaking and shuddering as she came, squirting her juices all over Peggy's face. Lillie fell forward panting and groaning as she recovered from her orgasm.

Peggy and Lillie lay back on the bed, catching their breath and recovering from all the orgasmic pleasure they had experienced. Once her breathing returned to normal Peggy sat up and glanced down at Celeste who was still between her legs. Peggy turned her head back to look at Lillie.

"You know Lillie, Celeste hasn't had an orgasm yet. Don't you think we should help her?" Peggy asked.

"Yes, of course, it is only fair," Lillie replied.

Peggy and Lillie moved quickly and pounced on Celeste. They wrestled her to the middle of the bed and pushed her legs apart, but it must be mentioned that Celeste didn't put up much of a fight. Lillie moved between Celeste's legs and began kissing and licking her pussy while Peggy knelt next to her and kissed and sucked her nipples. It didn't take long for Celeste to begin moaning in pleasure.

Celeste reached out and began rubbing her hand along Peggy's body working her way down to Peggy's crotch. She slid her fingers all over the swollen wet lips before slipping a couple inside Peggy's pussy. Peggy responded by groaning and grinding her hips back and forth against Celeste's hand. Peggy became so turned on that she moved so that her crotch was over Celeste's head and her face was down by Celeste's pussy. Lillie sat up and pushed Celeste legs up so Peggy could slip her arms behind Celeste's knees. When Peggy pulled Celeste's legs back it completely exposed her pussy and asshole to Peggy and Lillie. They didn't waste any time in returning their attention to Celeste's holes. They use their lips, tongues and fingers to bring her to a string of intense orgasms. Between her orgasms, Celeste licked and sucked Peggy's pussy and soon Peggy was cumming and squirting all over Celeste's face.

As Peggy and Celeste were coming down from the high of their orgasms they could faintly hear a knock on the door and several voices calling Lillie and Celeste's names. Lillie quickly jump off the bed and ran out into the living room.

After a few seconds Peggy could hear Lillie speaking with several males in the living room.

"Come with me Peggy, Andre and Philippe are here. You must meet them," Celeste said as she grabbed Peggy's hand and pulled her off the bed.

Celeste stopped short in the doorway as she and Peggy stepped out into the living room. Peggy tried to stop but she bumped into the back of Celeste. She looked over Celeste's shoulder and saw not two but three handsome young men standing in the living room with Lillie.

"Celeste, Peggy this is Jacques, a friend of Andre and Philippe. When I told them how insatiable you are Peggy, they decided to bring a friend. I guess they thought we would wear the two of them out" Lillie said with a smile.

"Come meet the boys, Peggy" Celeste said as she pulled Peggy into the living room.

Peggy took a second to check out the sexual playmates for the afternoon. The "boys" were all tall, handsome and well-built. She found out later that they had just turned eighteen that year. Lillie and Celeste were also attractive partners with their nicely shaped figures and their hearty sexual appetites. They were older than the boys, in their late twenties but still quite a few years younger than Peggy. Not that Peggy minded, she was proud of her body and she knew she was as desirable as either of the younger women. She walked over to the young men, naked with Lillie and Celeste's pussy juices glistening on her face. She leaned in and greeted the boys in the typical French manner with kisses to both cheeks.

"I see you could not wait for us?" Philippe asked as he licked his lips after kissing Peggy.

"I hope you don't mind?" Peggy asked coyly.

"We just wish we had had been here to watch," Andre replied with a laugh.

"Maybe we can arrange that later, but right now I think we all want some cock, right ladies?" Peggy asked with a smile.

"Yes, of course. Andre, Philippe, you two can fuck Peggy. We know she loves more than one cock at a time," Lillie said with a laugh before adding. "And since Jacques is a new guest to our home, it is only right that Celeste and I take care of our guest."

Andre and Philippe immediately moved around Peggy and began stroking and caressing her body. These were not shy young boys, they were confident studs just as Peggy loved her young lovers to be. Andre stood behind her and ran his hands up and down her hips and over her ass while he kissed her on the neck and shoulders. Philippe moved around in front of her, caressing and fondling her breasts while he leaned in for a deep passionate kiss. Peggy rubbed her hand along the front of Philippe's pants. She was pleased to feel a large hard bulge in his crotch. She unbuckled his pants and pushed them to the floor. Philippe wasn't wearing any underpants and his cock easily popped out. It was longer than average, about eight or nine inches and rock hard. Peggy ran her hand along its length up to the head, uncovering and covering the foreskin. Philippe broke his kiss with Peggy and took a step away. Andre pushed on her shoulders from behind forcing Peggy to bend over and moving her head down by Philippe's crotch. Philippe grabbed hold of Peggy's hair with one hand and his hard cock with the other. He rubbed the big tool back and forth across her lips. Peggy opened her mouth and he slipped his cock inside.

Andre dropped to his knees behind Peggy and kissed and caressed her firm buttocks. He pushed her cheeks apart and ran his tongue through the valley between the fleshy globes. Andre's tongue passed over Peggy's sensitive anus as he kissed and licked his way to her pussy. Peggy's moans of delight were muffled by Philippe's cock sliding back and forth in her mouth. Andre sucked the folds of Peggy's pussy lips into his mouth. Then he stuck his tongue deep inside Peggy's pussy, as far as he could get it and used a finger to play with her clit. Her moans of delight became muffled grunts of ecstasy.

Once Philippe's cock was securely in Peggy's mouth he held her head and began fucking her mouth like it was a pussy or asshole. Peggy slipped her tongue under his cock. Each time he pulled back she flicked the tip of her tongue on the sensitive frenulum on the bottom of his cock. She also reached out and caressed and fondled his balls. Peggy could feel Philippe begin to tremble and shake as he started to moan, she was sure he would be cumming soon. She hoped he would cum in her mouth. She loved the taste of a young man's cum; it was usually sweeter than an older man's cum.

Andre gave her pussy another couple of quick licks and then he pulled his head back to admire Peggy's lovely ass. He used the tip of his tongue to draw circles around her asshole before giving it a few quick flicks with his tongue. Peggy was delighted, she loved having her asshole rimmed and she knew that if Andre would rim her, he would have no problem shoving his nice hard cock in her ass later. Andre continued rimming her ass. He dug his tongue deep into her butt as he slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy. The combination of sensations drove Peggy wild.

Peggy's talented tongue and her massaging of his balls was too much for Philippe. He cried out that he was cumming as he held his cock in Peggy's mouth. His first shot of cum struck the back of her throat. Over and over his cock pumped out his seed into her mouth. Being bent over make it difficult for Peggy to swallow all of Philippe's cum. Some of it leaked out the side of her mouth and down onto his balls.

Before Philippe pulled his cock from Peggy's mouth, she was rocked with an orgasm of her own. The sexual excitement of a young man cumming in her mouth added to the combination of Andre's tongue in her ass and his fingers in her pussy was too much for Peggy. Her senses were being overloaded with pleasure. Her whole body tensed up as she began to quiver and shake. Andre and Philippe held on to Peggy, holding her steady as waves of pleasure washed over body.

12